Benzino Opens Up About Emotional 'Drink Champs' Interview: "It Really Helped"
ATLANTA, GEORGIA - MAY 04: TV personality Benzino attends the Atlanta private screening of "Mixed Girl" at Silverspot Cinema on May 04, 2022 in Atlanta, Georgia. (Photo by Paras Griffin/Getty Images)

Benzino Discusses the Origins of the 50 Cent and Diddy Beef, Says 50 Cent Is “Salty”

On the latest episode of the ‘We In Miami’ podcast, Benzino dove deep into the beef between 50 Cent and Diddy, offering his perspective on the intense rivalry.

Benzino began by reflecting on the origins of the conflict, suggesting that 50 Cent’s aggressive stance towards Diddy might be more personal than it appears. He pointed out that the tension could stem from Diddy’s involvement with 50 Cent’s ex Daphne. “Listen, he’s human,” Benzino explained, acknowledging how painful it could be to see an ex-partner move on so publicly and quickly. “If me and my girl break up and then two months later, he’s banging out my girl… I still might have feelings for my girl. A lot of guys are going to try to play like they don’t, but you’re going to be a little salty.”

Benzino Opens Up About Emotional 'Drink Champs' Interview: "It Really Helped"
Photo by Paras GriffinGetty Images

Benzino described 50 Cent’s reactions as being over the top, though he also recognized that feeling slighted in such a personal way could lead anyone to respond harshly. He used the term “salty” to describe 50 Cent’s possible feelings, suggesting that his actions could be viewed as an emotional response to a hurtful situation.

The conversation then shifted from personal drama to physical confrontations, with Benzino confidently stating his own capabilities in a hypothetical boxing match against 50 Cent. “Being big don’t mean nothing in boxing. History has shown us that,” he stated, dismissing the idea that size alone would determine the outcome of a fight. He even referenced 50 Cent’s past—specifically, the rapper’s recovery from being shot in the face—as a potential disadvantage in a boxing match, suggesting that his injuries might affect his ability to take punches.

Benzino’s confidence extended beyond the boxing ring to street fighting scenarios. When asked if he could take on 50 Cent in a situation reminiscent of a street fight, Benzino didn’t hesitate. “I’m going to pick me every time,” he declared, showing no doubt in his abilities to hold his own, whether in the ring or on the streets.

About thinktank

Check Also

sukihana arrested on drug possesion

Sukihana Arrested On Drug Charges In Florida

Rapper Sukihanna was arrested Thursday in Broward County, Florida, on drug charges. Arrest documents obtained …

Leave a Reply

Discover more from Baller Alert

Subscribe now to keep reading and get access to the full archive.

Continue reading