I have been trying to get a loan modification from Wells Fargo for a year now. They keep denying me, but cannot tell me why and never send me any paperwork to make things official. I told them I would put the property on the market, but they are saying I will be responsible for the remainder of the loan. My mortgage is 158,000, but is underwater for 79,000. Right now. Does anyone know of any programs or things that I can do? Any advice would be appreciated because I am so stressed about this place it is making me sick. F*** being an homeowner it is not my American dream anymore! LOL

Views: 390

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's a pain in the azz

AllyNWonderland said:

Y'all are scaring me cause ive just officially started the home buying process....jeez

not being funny but you're screwed..When I got hurt at the gig the ex didnt do her thing by paying the bills.tried to modify and was going to but they kept me in the ringer for 2-3 yrs. After them dicking me around i said eff it n short sold it. Basically banks are gonna screw you so dont worry

my new place im buying straight cash.i'll never have a mortgage again. My friend owns hundreds of properties and he pays cash for every last one. he's teaching how to get that early

Awww Blackfu these are the nicest words you have ever said to me J But yeah, that is how I feel, LOL. I am not taking their automatic add the payment to the back end modification without any paperwork. I really think they are trying to do some sheisty s*** to me. Like where is my paperwork and the new term to my loan. So I am going to just talk to the finance dept and have them put me on a payment plan to pay off the 3,000. I owe. I think they keep looking at my age and race and just assume i am a dummy, but this not proper procedure! I also spoke to a program called Operation Hope that said they will try and help me figure out what they can do.

 So once you did the short sale, were you responsible for the remaining amount of the loan?

blackfujones said:

my new place im buying straight cash.i'll never have a mortgage again. My friend owns hundreds of properties and he pays cash for every last one. he's teaching how to get that early

nope..made the ex -wife pay it for not suing her for the money she stole.

Ms. BoiBye said:

Awww Blackfu these are the nicest words you have ever said to me J But yeah, that is how I feel, LOL. I am not taking their automatic add the payment to the back end modification without any paperwork. I really think they are trying to do some sheisty s*** to me. Like where is my paperwork and the new term to my loan. So I am going to just talk to the finance dept and have them put me on a payment plan to pay off the 3,000. I owe. I think they keep looking at my age and race and just assume i am a dummy, but this not proper procedure! I also spoke to a program called Operation Hope that said they will try and help me figure out what they can do.

 So once you did the short sale, were you responsible for the remaining amount of the loan?

blackfujones said:

my new place im buying straight cash.i'll never have a mortgage again. My friend owns hundreds of properties and he pays cash for every last one. he's teaching how to get that early

pending on hwere i live.if i cant pay cash for a place ill rent for the rest of my life.seems like owning a home is a liability

I feel you on that one. It is alway something breaking or needing to upgraded. So I am constantly putting money into something that is not really an investment. I think i may see if I can rent to section 8, but don't want my neighboors to hate me like we do the section 8 tentant we have in the bldg now.

blackfujones said:

pending on hwere i live.if i cant pay cash for a place ill rent for the rest of my life.seems like owning a home is a liability

Damn yall hate Wells don't yall...lol. I'm kinda afraid to say I used to be a loan modifier for them; I worked there 2 years, and just recently quit within past 6 mos, so I am up on ish... Is your loan a conventional or fha loan, also do u know who ur investor is ms.boibye?? From there, I can may be able to give u some guidance. They are not a bad company yall... It's just that we have strict guidelines to go by per govt discresion (sp)??

foreclosing works !! Its not a good thing for your credit but it works! It gets their attention.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Ballerific Events

Connect


BallerBoards

Madame Tussauds Issues A Statement Regarding Guy Who Posed With Nicki Minaj's Wax Figure

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious 18 hours ago. 10 Replies

Madam Tussauds issues a statement regarding guy who took an inappropriate picture with Nicki Minaj's wax figure

Tags: Madame, Tussauds, figure, wax, Minaj

Trick Daddy Files For Bankruptcy

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sean on Tuesday. 1 Reply

TrickDaddy has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy, according to TMZ.The #Miami rapper reportedly has an estimated $430,000 in assets but is in debt for roughly $645,000. He allegedly owes $290,000 in…Continue

VH1 announces Black Ink Crew-Ch

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by Selena on Tuesday. 1 Reply

VH1 has just announced a "Black Ink Crew" spin-off. The show that is centered around tattoos and the drama between the shop's employees, just expanded to a new city. "Black Ink Crew: Chicago"…Continue

Nike Teams Up With Serena Williams

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish on Monday. 0 Replies

The U.S Open kicked off today and Nike has just announced a new partnership with Serena Williams. Nike has teamed up with the tennis all-star to produce three distinct shoes for their "Greatness…Continue

Latest Activity

Niko Rose posted blog posts
23 minutes ago
Eleven8's 3 blog posts were featured
33 minutes ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
38 minutes ago
Asimplebijou posted a blog post
1 hour ago
Asimplebijou's blog post was featured
1 hour ago
Niko Rose's 3 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Andrew Dew posted a status
2 hours ago
Andrew Dew posted a status
2 hours ago
Andrew Dew posted a status
2 hours ago
Andrew Dew posted a status
2 hours ago
Andrew Dew posted a status
2 hours ago
Andrew Dew posted a status
2 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video

Powered by Jasper Roberts - Blog