Hey ladies (and gents) I posted a while ago about moving to Atlanta, and things have been going okay. However I need some FRIENDS! All of the people whom I used to hang out with from college are still on the same ish or always broke... So I often find myself solo-dolo. I am looking for my baller too, and I know ppl have that "birds of a feather flock together" mindset, so hanging with ppl that wear Milkyway hair and Rouge shoes just ain't my thing nomore; no offense to anyone. I am very confident with myself so I can go out solo, however it gets old. The females here all seem to wanna be models, are mean, or stuck up (I mean can u be pretty and nice? I am! lol) but nah seriously, any suggestions on meeting cool females in Atlanta (that don't just readdddddddd gold digger). Sheeet I honestly am, but I know how to present myself in a ladylike manner where I am treated as an asset and not a complete liability. Help plz???

Tags: ballers, friends, lonely

Views: 634

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I remember your post from awhile ago that you were moving there, what area did you end up picking? I am so glad I left there I think its better to find you some male friends and hangout with them and possibly meet their friends that are ballers. From my experience there women are about one thing and majority of them if they have been there for 2 yrs or longer and are always on the scene have been with all of the Atl ballers.I know I met a girl once at the mall and we hung out but ugggh never again and another girl I met at the nail salon she was use to people being up her ass and thats not me so needless to say we never hungout again.

We can hang out.  Message me.

im in the atl too.. i know how u feel

Thanks for your replies ladies. I will message yall :)

Girl maybe I should look for the males instead of females b/c meeting chicks in this city is funny/kray! lol. I don't knock anyone for whatever that they do, but be a lady about it, and not always "bout dat life" sadly I have seem to run into ratchedness :/ Regarding living, I am living with my aunt in Lawrenceville and actually began looking for apts yesterday. OMG I had a day with that! lol. I work in Lithonia, and because I don't wanna spend time in traffic and $$$ driving daily, I will prob move out there right off 20, so I can jump on the e-way and get downtown when needed, so no Midtown/Buckhead living for me (for now)

 :(
 
PrettyPretty said:

I remember your post from awhile ago that you were moving there, what area did you end up picking? I am so glad I left there I think its better to find you some male friends and hangout with them and possibly meet their friends that are ballers. From my experience there women are about one thing and majority of them if they have been there for 2 yrs or longer and are always on the scene have been with all of the Atl ballers.I know I met a girl once at the mall and we hung out but ugggh never again and another girl I met at the nail salon she was use to people being up her ass and thats not me so needless to say we never hungout again.

Yea,they are really a mess LOL....Lithonia is cheap but its a lot of blacks one of my college mates lived in Wesley Stonecrest I visited once it was fairly nice for the price but this was like 2years ago when I went to his spot dont know how different it is now.

AlterEgo said:

Girl maybe I should look for the males instead of females b/c meeting chicks in this city is funny/kray! lol. I don't knock anyone for whatever that they do, but be a lady about it, and not always "bout dat life" sadly I have seem to run into ratchedness :/ Regarding living, I am living with my aunt in Lawrenceville and actually began looking for apts yesterday. OMG I had a day with that! lol. I work in Lithonia, and because I don't wanna spend time in traffic and $$$ driving daily, I will prob move out there right off 20, so I can jump on the e-way and get downtown when needed, so no Midtown/Buckhead living for me (for now)

 :(
 
PrettyPretty said:

I remember your post from awhile ago that you were moving there, what area did you end up picking? I am so glad I left there I think its better to find you some male friends and hangout with them and possibly meet their friends that are ballers. From my experience there women are about one thing and majority of them if they have been there for 2 yrs or longer and are always on the scene have been with all of the Atl ballers.I know I met a girl once at the mall and we hung out but ugggh never again and another girl I met at the nail salon she was use to people being up her ass and thats not me so needless to say we never hungout again.

Hey girl I saw ur post, we can def hang out or something 1 of these days! :)

Maybe have a meetup??

Hey Alter Ego! *waving*

Although I’m a longtime lurker, I had to comment on this post b/c it is so relevant to me! I’ve always had the hardest time trying to find friends due to other females’ insecurities and due to them being highly jealous. I’m really just trying to find cool people to hang out with, which is hard to find especially in the southeast. So, if you or any of the other ladies plan to have a meetup or a get together, please add me to the list!

Hi everyone!!! I am a long time lurker & I have been lookn for some new atl ladies to hang with. I am from Georgia & my friends that were living here moved bk to our home city so I'm alone for the most part. If y'all get up....then let me know & I am there

ClassyOne said:

Hey Alter Ego! *waving*

Although I’m a longtime lurker, I had to comment on this post b/c it is so relevant to me! I’ve always had the hardest time trying to find friends due to other females’ insecurities and due to them being highly jealous. I’m really just trying to find cool people to hang out with, which is hard to find especially in the southeast. So, if you or any of the other ladies plan to have a meetup or a get together, please add me to the list!

Hey, I just moved to atlanta a few months ago and Im having such luck as well! Pass two months I've just been home or work!

I didn't expect so many females to be in a similar situation but it is hard meeting new females especially females w/ similar interests

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


BallerBoards

Does social media give people false sense of importance?

Started by Tone © in Talk Ish. Last reply by EmpressSoDivine 7 hours ago. 9 Replies

I noticed that on Instagram if a person has a small follower count that their word somehow mean less than someone with a lot of followers.

Studying for the LSAT's! Need tips, advice, etc.. to improve my score!

Started by Ken Nicole in Talk Ish. Last reply by Alyssa 7 hours ago. 7 Replies

Hey ladies and gentleman! So I decided instead of going to grad school for two years to get my masters in Sports Administration, that I would attend law school for three years and concentrate on…Continue

Tags: Pointers, Advice, LSAT's, School, Law

Latest Activity

ari commented on Eleven8's blog post Another One Bites The Dust: Dwyane Wade & Gabrielle Union Wed In Miami
"Really hope they make it"
2 hours ago
ari commented on Eleven8's blog post 49er's Ray McDonald Arrested For Assaulting Pregnant Girlfriend
"Smh Im sure she will stay with him too!"
2 hours ago
Asimplebijou commented on Eleven8's blog post 49er's Ray McDonald Arrested For Assaulting Pregnant Girlfriend
"Well guess he decided to be the poster child for the new penalty.. smh"
3 hours ago
Skytz0100 replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - LHHATL's Bambi
"dumb b****! lol!"
3 hours ago
Eleven8 shared their blog post on Twitter
3 hours ago
Eleven8's 3 blog posts were featured
3 hours ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
3 hours ago
Skytz0100 replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Tiny Claps Back After IGer Disrespects Her Kids
"that's just rude to talk about someone child, that's an ass whooping all day long around…"
3 hours ago
SoLuscious commented on Eleven8's blog post 49er's Ray McDonald Arrested For Assaulting Pregnant Girlfriend
"So sad. I hope she stays away from him."
3 hours ago
SoLuscious commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Jennifer Lopez Wearing Valentino Bow-Embellished Crepe Mini Dress and Casadei Blade Pumps
"Cute! Valentino always has pretty dresses. Do you know if they sell this one in Saks?"
3 hours ago
EmpressSoDivine replied to Tone ©'s discussion Does social media give people false sense of importance?
"People buy followers just to look important...it's sooooooo lame!!! For many the thought is…"
7 hours ago
Alyssa replied to Ken Nicole's discussion Studying for the LSAT's! Need tips, advice, etc.. to improve my score!
"While I'm preparing to graduate undergrad in two semesters, this post has encouraged me!!…"
7 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video