Hey ladies (and gents) I posted a while ago about moving to Atlanta, and things have been going okay. However I need some FRIENDS! All of the people whom I used to hang out with from college are still on the same ish or always broke... So I often find myself solo-dolo. I am looking for my baller too, and I know ppl have that "birds of a feather flock together" mindset, so hanging with ppl that wear Milkyway hair and Rouge shoes just ain't my thing nomore; no offense to anyone. I am very confident with myself so I can go out solo, however it gets old. The females here all seem to wanna be models, are mean, or stuck up (I mean can u be pretty and nice? I am! lol) but nah seriously, any suggestions on meeting cool females in Atlanta (that don't just readdddddddd gold digger). Sheeet I honestly am, but I know how to present myself in a ladylike manner where I am treated as an asset and not a complete liability. Help plz???

Tags: ballers, friends, lonely

Views: 634

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I remember your post from awhile ago that you were moving there, what area did you end up picking? I am so glad I left there I think its better to find you some male friends and hangout with them and possibly meet their friends that are ballers. From my experience there women are about one thing and majority of them if they have been there for 2 yrs or longer and are always on the scene have been with all of the Atl ballers.I know I met a girl once at the mall and we hung out but ugggh never again and another girl I met at the nail salon she was use to people being up her ass and thats not me so needless to say we never hungout again.

We can hang out.  Message me.

im in the atl too.. i know how u feel

Thanks for your replies ladies. I will message yall :)

Girl maybe I should look for the males instead of females b/c meeting chicks in this city is funny/kray! lol. I don't knock anyone for whatever that they do, but be a lady about it, and not always "bout dat life" sadly I have seem to run into ratchedness :/ Regarding living, I am living with my aunt in Lawrenceville and actually began looking for apts yesterday. OMG I had a day with that! lol. I work in Lithonia, and because I don't wanna spend time in traffic and $$$ driving daily, I will prob move out there right off 20, so I can jump on the e-way and get downtown when needed, so no Midtown/Buckhead living for me (for now)

:(

PrettyPretty said:

I remember your post from awhile ago that you were moving there, what area did you end up picking? I am so glad I left there I think its better to find you some male friends and hangout with them and possibly meet their friends that are ballers. From my experience there women are about one thing and majority of them if they have been there for 2 yrs or longer and are always on the scene have been with all of the Atl ballers.I know I met a girl once at the mall and we hung out but ugggh never again and another girl I met at the nail salon she was use to people being up her ass and thats not me so needless to say we never hungout again.

Yea,they are really a mess LOL....Lithonia is cheap but its a lot of blacks one of my college mates lived in Wesley Stonecrest I visited once it was fairly nice for the price but this was like 2years ago when I went to his spot dont know how different it is now.

AlterEgo said:

Girl maybe I should look for the males instead of females b/c meeting chicks in this city is funny/kray! lol. I don't knock anyone for whatever that they do, but be a lady about it, and not always "bout dat life" sadly I have seem to run into ratchedness :/ Regarding living, I am living with my aunt in Lawrenceville and actually began looking for apts yesterday. OMG I had a day with that! lol. I work in Lithonia, and because I don't wanna spend time in traffic and $$$ driving daily, I will prob move out there right off 20, so I can jump on the e-way and get downtown when needed, so no Midtown/Buckhead living for me (for now)

:(

PrettyPretty said:

Hey girl I saw ur post, we can def hang out or something 1 of these days! :)

Maybe have a meetup??

Hey Alter Ego! *waving*

Although I’m a longtime lurker, I had to comment on this post b/c it is so relevant to me! I’ve always had the hardest time trying to find friends due to other females’ insecurities and due to them being highly jealous. I’m really just trying to find cool people to hang out with, which is hard to find especially in the southeast. So, if you or any of the other ladies plan to have a meetup or a get together, please add me to the list!

Hi everyone!!! I am a long time lurker & I have been lookn for some new atl ladies to hang with. I am from Georgia & my friends that were living here moved bk to our home city so I'm alone for the most part. If y'all get up....then let me know & I am there

ClassyOne said:

Hey Alter Ego! *waving*

Although I’m a longtime lurker, I had to comment on this post b/c it is so relevant to me! I’ve always had the hardest time trying to find friends due to other females’ insecurities and due to them being highly jealous. I’m really just trying to find cool people to hang out with, which is hard to find especially in the southeast. So, if you or any of the other ladies plan to have a meetup or a get together, please add me to the list!

Hey, I just moved to atlanta a few months ago and Im having such luck as well! Pass two months I've just been home or work!

I didn't expect so many females to be in a similar situation but it is hard meeting new females especially females w/ similar interests

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

Latest Activity

B Thang commented on Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Instagram Fab: Reginae Carter Wearing BCBG Pierce Long Jacket, Grayce Pencil Skirt, and Versace Medusa Hi-Lo Trainer Sneakers
"She's also very creative. I can see her doing something more than music. She obviously has…"
9 minutes ago
RubyWoo posted discussions
14 minutes ago
SoLuscious and Aarynn Denise are now friends
28 minutes ago
SoLuscious replied to RubyWoo's discussion Keyshawn Johnson Sends Guests IPads as Wedding Invitations
"how very ballerific of him! Love it! Congrats!"
28 minutes ago
Formally Known as Ginger replied to RubyWoo's discussion Chris Brown Goes on Twitter Rant Saying "These Hoes Ain't Loyal"
"He is too damn old to be this damn petty."
56 minutes ago
Siren replied to Siren's discussion Auntie Fe Fe in the Kitchen
"One of the other videos she did she said she was incarcerated for 10 years and used to be on drugs.…"
1 hour ago
Aarynn Denise liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Chrissy Teigen Wearing Saint Laurent Laced Blouse, Stella McCartney Jacquard Midi-Skirt, and Saint Laurent ‘Jane’ Sandals For DuJour Magazine Cover Launch Party
1 hour ago
Siren replied to Siren's discussion Auntie Fe Fe in the Kitchen
"Agreed! She is being authentic I think she is funny and witty. She is a woman who knows how to make…"
1 hour ago
Sheli replied to Siren's discussion Auntie Fe Fe in the Kitchen
"She seems like one of those Aunties that will curse you the hell out for doing something dumb, but…"
1 hour ago
Peachkyss liked Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Hit or Miss: Miranda Kerr Wearing Escada Fall 2014 Floral Cardigan and Matching Pencil Skirt For Escada ‘Joyful’ Fragrance Event
1 hour ago
Peachkyss liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Chrissy Teigen Wearing Saint Laurent Laced Blouse, Stella McCartney Jacquard Midi-Skirt, and Saint Laurent ‘Jane’ Sandals For DuJour Magazine Cover Launch Party
1 hour ago
Peachkyss liked Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Instagram Fab: Reginae Carter Wearing BCBG Pierce Long Jacket, Grayce Pencil Skirt, and Versace Medusa Hi-Lo Trainer Sneakers
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video