Hey ladies (and gents) I posted a while ago about moving to Atlanta, and things have been going okay. However I need some FRIENDS! All of the people whom I used to hang out with from college are still on the same ish or always broke... So I often find myself solo-dolo. I am looking for my baller too, and I know ppl have that "birds of a feather flock together" mindset, so hanging with ppl that wear Milkyway hair and Rouge shoes just ain't my thing nomore; no offense to anyone. I am very confident with myself so I can go out solo, however it gets old. The females here all seem to wanna be models, are mean, or stuck up (I mean can u be pretty and nice? I am! lol) but nah seriously, any suggestions on meeting cool females in Atlanta (that don't just readdddddddd gold digger). Sheeet I honestly am, but I know how to present myself in a ladylike manner where I am treated as an asset and not a complete liability. Help plz???

Tags: ballers, friends, lonely

Views: 634

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I remember your post from awhile ago that you were moving there, what area did you end up picking? I am so glad I left there I think its better to find you some male friends and hangout with them and possibly meet their friends that are ballers. From my experience there women are about one thing and majority of them if they have been there for 2 yrs or longer and are always on the scene have been with all of the Atl ballers.I know I met a girl once at the mall and we hung out but ugggh never again and another girl I met at the nail salon she was use to people being up her ass and thats not me so needless to say we never hungout again.

We can hang out.  Message me.

im in the atl too.. i know how u feel

Thanks for your replies ladies. I will message yall :)

Girl maybe I should look for the males instead of females b/c meeting chicks in this city is funny/kray! lol. I don't knock anyone for whatever that they do, but be a lady about it, and not always "bout dat life" sadly I have seem to run into ratchedness :/ Regarding living, I am living with my aunt in Lawrenceville and actually began looking for apts yesterday. OMG I had a day with that! lol. I work in Lithonia, and because I don't wanna spend time in traffic and $$$ driving daily, I will prob move out there right off 20, so I can jump on the e-way and get downtown when needed, so no Midtown/Buckhead living for me (for now)

 :(
 
PrettyPretty said:

I remember your post from awhile ago that you were moving there, what area did you end up picking? I am so glad I left there I think its better to find you some male friends and hangout with them and possibly meet their friends that are ballers. From my experience there women are about one thing and majority of them if they have been there for 2 yrs or longer and are always on the scene have been with all of the Atl ballers.I know I met a girl once at the mall and we hung out but ugggh never again and another girl I met at the nail salon she was use to people being up her ass and thats not me so needless to say we never hungout again.

Yea,they are really a mess LOL....Lithonia is cheap but its a lot of blacks one of my college mates lived in Wesley Stonecrest I visited once it was fairly nice for the price but this was like 2years ago when I went to his spot dont know how different it is now.

AlterEgo said:

Girl maybe I should look for the males instead of females b/c meeting chicks in this city is funny/kray! lol. I don't knock anyone for whatever that they do, but be a lady about it, and not always "bout dat life" sadly I have seem to run into ratchedness :/ Regarding living, I am living with my aunt in Lawrenceville and actually began looking for apts yesterday. OMG I had a day with that! lol. I work in Lithonia, and because I don't wanna spend time in traffic and $$$ driving daily, I will prob move out there right off 20, so I can jump on the e-way and get downtown when needed, so no Midtown/Buckhead living for me (for now)

 :(
 
PrettyPretty said:

I remember your post from awhile ago that you were moving there, what area did you end up picking? I am so glad I left there I think its better to find you some male friends and hangout with them and possibly meet their friends that are ballers. From my experience there women are about one thing and majority of them if they have been there for 2 yrs or longer and are always on the scene have been with all of the Atl ballers.I know I met a girl once at the mall and we hung out but ugggh never again and another girl I met at the nail salon she was use to people being up her ass and thats not me so needless to say we never hungout again.

Hey girl I saw ur post, we can def hang out or something 1 of these days! :)

Maybe have a meetup??

Hey Alter Ego! *waving*

Although I’m a longtime lurker, I had to comment on this post b/c it is so relevant to me! I’ve always had the hardest time trying to find friends due to other females’ insecurities and due to them being highly jealous. I’m really just trying to find cool people to hang out with, which is hard to find especially in the southeast. So, if you or any of the other ladies plan to have a meetup or a get together, please add me to the list!

Hi everyone!!! I am a long time lurker & I have been lookn for some new atl ladies to hang with. I am from Georgia & my friends that were living here moved bk to our home city so I'm alone for the most part. If y'all get up....then let me know & I am there

ClassyOne said:

Hey Alter Ego! *waving*

Although I’m a longtime lurker, I had to comment on this post b/c it is so relevant to me! I’ve always had the hardest time trying to find friends due to other females’ insecurities and due to them being highly jealous. I’m really just trying to find cool people to hang out with, which is hard to find especially in the southeast. So, if you or any of the other ladies plan to have a meetup or a get together, please add me to the list!

Hey, I just moved to atlanta a few months ago and Im having such luck as well! Pass two months I've just been home or work!

I didn't expect so many females to be in a similar situation but it is hard meeting new females especially females w/ similar interests

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


BallerBoards

Cam'ron Puts His Sex Life with Juju On Blast

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Brown Skin Beauty 8 hours ago. 7 Replies

Cute or ratchet?Continue

New Couple Alert: Khloe Kardashian & Wiz Khalifa

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sean 9 hours ago. 3 Replies

According to Rumorfix.com, Khloe and…Continue

Meet ups and Events in Philly/ NJ Area

Started by BrownSkin Beauty. in Talk Ish. Last reply by BrownSkin Beauty. 12 hours ago. 16 Replies

Hello,My name is Kapreecia, better known as Pree. I live in Philadelphia, PA and it's always something going on in this city or around. I'm 21 at the moment and it's kind of hard to find friends who…Continue

Tags: networking, parties, events, nj, brown

Latest Activity

Christina commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - Dear Rick Ross, Can I Have My Red Bottoms Back?
"So she smashed him and has absolutely nothing to show for it? Fail! And ewww, that story was gross.…"
7 minutes ago
Brown Skin Beauty commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - Dear Rick Ross, Can I Have My Red Bottoms Back?
"Sooo...she wasnt impressed by Ricky but ended up trying to catch his attention and slept with him."
23 minutes ago
Brown Skin Beauty commented on Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Fashion News: Iggy Azalea and Nick Young The Face Of Forever 21 Holiday Collection
"Soooo....has she always had hips or was that includ ed with her new butt?"
38 minutes ago
Billy Official commented on Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Fashion News: Iggy Azalea and Nick Young The Face Of Forever 21 Holiday Collection
"Nick is absolutely handsome & Iggy looks beautiful as well. They are a gorgeous couple. And the…"
3 hours ago
Phenix Denise commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - Dear Rick Ross, Can I Have My Red Bottoms Back?
"Whomever you are, you need to have several. You got smashed, dashed, and no money for gas. Forgot…"
3 hours ago
McKenna Hylton replied to RubyWoo's discussion Does Having Sex with Trannies Make a Man Gay?
"If the trans in question is Pre-op than the dive is gay. If the trans in question is post-op and…"
4 hours ago
TawnBaby replied to RubyWoo's discussion Does Having Sex with Trannies Make a Man Gay?
"i had someone ask me this on my tumblr, and i really didnt know how to answer this... but i did…"
7 hours ago
Sandy Cheeks commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Baller Behind The Scenes: Andy Schuon (@andyschuon)
"He's married."
7 hours ago
Kennedy commented on Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Fashion News: Iggy Azalea and Nick Young The Face Of Forever 21 Holiday Collection
"bottom left.... I want"
8 hours ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
8 hours ago
Peachkyss's 4 blog posts were featured
8 hours ago
Sandy Cheeks commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Wives/Girlfriends/Baby Mamas: Avina Rodriguez
"Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!! With IG it's easier to tell a master designer from a novice. A lot novices…"
8 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video