Hey ladies (and gents) I posted a while ago about moving to Atlanta, and things have been going okay. However I need some FRIENDS! All of the people whom I used to hang out with from college are still on the same ish or always broke... So I often find myself solo-dolo. I am looking for my baller too, and I know ppl have that "birds of a feather flock together" mindset, so hanging with ppl that wear Milkyway hair and Rouge shoes just ain't my thing nomore; no offense to anyone. I am very confident with myself so I can go out solo, however it gets old. The females here all seem to wanna be models, are mean, or stuck up (I mean can u be pretty and nice? I am! lol) but nah seriously, any suggestions on meeting cool females in Atlanta (that don't just readdddddddd gold digger). Sheeet I honestly am, but I know how to present myself in a ladylike manner where I am treated as an asset and not a complete liability. Help plz???

Views: 654

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It def is hard to find cool "girl" friends. I only have a few male friends but i'd rather hang with "girl" friends. I've been here for over 6 months now and only have 1 friend that I hang with on a regular, we went to the same college and both moved her after graduation. I love it here but I need more friends. I think apart of the reason I havent had time for friends is because I was starting a career. But if any of you chicks on here wanna hang out, go shopping, meet guys, etc we need to make it happen!!!

Same for me except mine is 6 months. What area do you stay in?

Kaliou said:

Hey, I just moved to atlanta a few months ago and Im having such luck as well! Pass two months I've just been home or work!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

BallerBoards

[New Mixtape] @DjSmokeMixtapes - Smoked Out Radio 48 Hosted by @EReignESM

Started by Deejay Smoke (@PromoMixtapes) in Talk Ish 7 hours ago. 0 Replies

DJ Smoke has built a solid brand out of his Smoked Out Radio series. For Smoked…Continue

The official trailer for AMC's The Walking Dead season 7 is here!

Started by Lady Thriller in Talk Ish 15 hours ago. 0 Replies

The wait is officially over for the long awaited trailer of AMC's…Continue

Tags: Dead, Walking, The, AMC

1 Killed, 8 Hurt When Driver of Stolen Car Runs Down Pedestrians in South Philadelphia

Started by Lady Thriller in Talk Ish 15 hours ago. 0 Replies

Sad news in the city of Philadephia a woman was killed when…Continue

3 cops shot dead in Baton Rouge, LA

Started by Lady Thriller in Talk Ish Jul 17. 0 Replies

Wow another tragedy has struck in America just a few hours ago 3…Continue

Tags: Matter, Breaking, News, LIves, Black

Latest Activity

Audry Hackner posted a status
1 hour ago
BrownSkin Beauty. commented on RubyWoo's blog post University of Florida Linebacker Saves Unconscious Woman From Rape - blogged by @LoveRubyWoo
"Only some drugs would get her like that. Im glad he helped."
3 hours ago
Deejay Smoke (@PromoMixtapes) posted a discussion
7 hours ago
Alexis Danielle Grant posted blog posts
8 hours ago
Alexis Danielle Grant's 2 blog posts were featured
8 hours ago
Niko Rose posted blog posts
8 hours ago
Niko Rose's 2 blog posts were featured
8 hours ago