Hey ladies (and gents) I posted a while ago about moving to Atlanta, and things have been going okay. However I need some FRIENDS! All of the people whom I used to hang out with from college are still on the same ish or always broke... So I often find myself solo-dolo. I am looking for my baller too, and I know ppl have that "birds of a feather flock together" mindset, so hanging with ppl that wear Milkyway hair and Rouge shoes just ain't my thing nomore; no offense to anyone. I am very confident with myself so I can go out solo, however it gets old. The females here all seem to wanna be models, are mean, or stuck up (I mean can u be pretty and nice? I am! lol) but nah seriously, any suggestions on meeting cool females in Atlanta (that don't just readdddddddd gold digger). Sheeet I honestly am, but I know how to present myself in a ladylike manner where I am treated as an asset and not a complete liability. Help plz???

Views: 654

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I remember your post from awhile ago that you were moving there, what area did you end up picking? I am so glad I left there I think its better to find you some male friends and hangout with them and possibly meet their friends that are ballers. From my experience there women are about one thing and majority of them if they have been there for 2 yrs or longer and are always on the scene have been with all of the Atl ballers.I know I met a girl once at the mall and we hung out but ugggh never again and another girl I met at the nail salon she was use to people being up her ass and thats not me so needless to say we never hungout again.

We can hang out.  Message me.

im in the atl too.. i know how u feel

Thanks for your replies ladies. I will message yall :)

Girl maybe I should look for the males instead of females b/c meeting chicks in this city is funny/kray! lol. I don't knock anyone for whatever that they do, but be a lady about it, and not always "bout dat life" sadly I have seem to run into ratchedness :/ Regarding living, I am living with my aunt in Lawrenceville and actually began looking for apts yesterday. OMG I had a day with that! lol. I work in Lithonia, and because I don't wanna spend time in traffic and $$$ driving daily, I will prob move out there right off 20, so I can jump on the e-way and get downtown when needed, so no Midtown/Buckhead living for me (for now)

 :(
 
PrettyPretty said:

I remember your post from awhile ago that you were moving there, what area did you end up picking? I am so glad I left there I think its better to find you some male friends and hangout with them and possibly meet their friends that are ballers. From my experience there women are about one thing and majority of them if they have been there for 2 yrs or longer and are always on the scene have been with all of the Atl ballers.I know I met a girl once at the mall and we hung out but ugggh never again and another girl I met at the nail salon she was use to people being up her ass and thats not me so needless to say we never hungout again.

Yea,they are really a mess LOL....Lithonia is cheap but its a lot of blacks one of my college mates lived in Wesley Stonecrest I visited once it was fairly nice for the price but this was like 2years ago when I went to his spot dont know how different it is now.

AlterEgo said:

Girl maybe I should look for the males instead of females b/c meeting chicks in this city is funny/kray! lol. I don't knock anyone for whatever that they do, but be a lady about it, and not always "bout dat life" sadly I have seem to run into ratchedness :/ Regarding living, I am living with my aunt in Lawrenceville and actually began looking for apts yesterday. OMG I had a day with that! lol. I work in Lithonia, and because I don't wanna spend time in traffic and $$$ driving daily, I will prob move out there right off 20, so I can jump on the e-way and get downtown when needed, so no Midtown/Buckhead living for me (for now)

 :(
 
PrettyPretty said:

I remember your post from awhile ago that you were moving there, what area did you end up picking? I am so glad I left there I think its better to find you some male friends and hangout with them and possibly meet their friends that are ballers. From my experience there women are about one thing and majority of them if they have been there for 2 yrs or longer and are always on the scene have been with all of the Atl ballers.I know I met a girl once at the mall and we hung out but ugggh never again and another girl I met at the nail salon she was use to people being up her ass and thats not me so needless to say we never hungout again.

Hey girl I saw ur post, we can def hang out or something 1 of these days! :)

Maybe have a meetup??

Hey Alter Ego! *waving*

Although I’m a longtime lurker, I had to comment on this post b/c it is so relevant to me! I’ve always had the hardest time trying to find friends due to other females’ insecurities and due to them being highly jealous. I’m really just trying to find cool people to hang out with, which is hard to find especially in the southeast. So, if you or any of the other ladies plan to have a meetup or a get together, please add me to the list!

Hi everyone!!! I am a long time lurker & I have been lookn for some new atl ladies to hang with. I am from Georgia & my friends that were living here moved bk to our home city so I'm alone for the most part. If y'all get up....then let me know & I am there

ClassyOne said:

Hey Alter Ego! *waving*

Although I’m a longtime lurker, I had to comment on this post b/c it is so relevant to me! I’ve always had the hardest time trying to find friends due to other females’ insecurities and due to them being highly jealous. I’m really just trying to find cool people to hang out with, which is hard to find especially in the southeast. So, if you or any of the other ladies plan to have a meetup or a get together, please add me to the list!

Hey, I just moved to atlanta a few months ago and Im having such luck as well! Pass two months I've just been home or work!

I didn't expect so many females to be in a similar situation but it is hard meeting new females especially females w/ similar interests

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ballerific Events

BallerBoards

Ryan Lochte Loses All Of His Endorsements

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious on Wednesday. 2 Replies

It doesn’t look like things are looking good for #RyanLochte after lying about being robbed at gunpoint in #Rio. Despite apologizing on social media and via an interview with #MattLauer, Lochte is…Continue

Kobe Bryant Is Launching A $100M Venture Capital Fund

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious on Tuesday. 1 Reply

The #WallStreetJournal reports, today, #KobeBryant is launching a venture capital fund with investor #JeffStibel.The $100 million dollar fund will invest in media, data and technology companies. The…Continue

Paul Wall Offers ALL American Olympic Gold Medalist Free Gold Olympic Grillz

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish Aug 23. 0 Replies

Few things are better than winning an Olympic gold medal for your country. However, rapper #PaulWall has offered to put the icing on top for every #American athlete who won big in #Rio.According to…Continue

New Reports Reveal Prince’s Drugs Were Mislabeled

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish Aug 23. 0 Replies

According to #USWeekly, new information reveals that the drugs found in #Prince’s home after his death were mislabeled.An autopsy confirmed the pop icon accidentally overdosed on #fentanyl, however,…Continue

Latest Activity

DB commented on abrownbelleexchange's blog post Ballerific Relationships: Letting Your New Man Drive Your Car; Desperate or Diplomatic? - blogged by: @abrownbelleexchange
"I agree that it's all about trust. For example: I was with a guy for about 2 years and…"
4 hours ago
Niko Rose commented on Alexis Danielle Grant's blog post Professional Athletes Do Not Owe You Gratitude -blogged by @Lexxthatsall
"Yes!!!! This is awesome."
6 hours ago
MrArcherthePromoter liked Asimplebijou's event MIA - 2016 Revolt Music Conference 10/13 - 10/16
9 hours ago
MrArcherthePromoter commented on Asimplebijou's event MIA - 2016 Revolt Music Conference 10/13 - 10/16
"Will you Be there More inFo @ www.MrArchersNYC.com ;;"
9 hours ago
MrArcherthePromoter might attend Asimplebijou's event
Thumbnail

MIA - 2016 Revolt Music Conference 10/13 - 10/16 at Eden Roc

October 13, 2016 at 10am to October 16, 2016 at 10pm
9 hours ago
Asimplebijou's 3 events were featured
10 hours ago
Asimplebijou posted events
10 hours ago
BunniDWabbit commented on Alexis Danielle Grant's blog post Professional Athletes Do Not Owe You Gratitude -blogged by @Lexxthatsall
"I'm glad he said something. We all should be coming together to make a much needed change.…"
11 hours ago
Eleven8's 2 blog posts were featured
12 hours ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
12 hours ago
Alexis Danielle Grant posted blog posts
13 hours ago
Alexis Danielle Grant's 3 blog posts were featured
13 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service