Seen these pics on Necole Bitchie..

Tags: lil kim

Views: 700

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

OMG! What's with the hair, makeup, and she looks nothing like herself! Vanity is a mofo! I just can't believe she did this to herself! No one paid attention to Micheal Jackson, Kenny Rogers, etc.! I just can't understand how she intends to compete with broads like Nicki Minaj, Eve, Trina, and others looking like a succubus! Someone needs to tweet her that this ish is awful and she needs some serious counseling for the disorder that's causing her to cut herself up like this!

I knew she reminded me of someone, I just couldn't figure out who. When you said Vanity, I thought of Vanity the singer. Vanity should sue or LaToya Jackson. She look like one of them used up messed folks. Poor Kim.  This pic scared me. Really. She looks like the Crypt Keeper's boo. *shudders*

Skytz0100 said:

OMG! What's with the hair, makeup, and she looks nothing like herself! Vanity is a mofo! I just can't believe she did this to herself! No one paid attention to Micheal Jackson, Kenny Rogers, etc.! I just can't understand how she intends to compete with broads like Nicki Minaj, Eve, Trina, and others looking like a succubus! Someone needs to tweet her that this ish is awful and she needs some serious counseling for the disorder that's causing her to cut herself up like this!

yikes!!

Is she on something? She has to be.

 

Honestly, if she had another surgery, her face looks really good from a distance. She just needs to get the hair and makeup under control.

my heart aches for her... How messed up must you be on the inside to destroy a perfectly beautiful face. I always thought she was so CUTE when she first came out... She should have stopped with the surgery here:

 

it's mental.. remember she said she wanted Christina Milian to play her in Notorious? If she looks in the mirror and sees Christina she is sick boots.

LMAO! I can barely type from laughing at you!

CCDreamin' of a baller for me said:

I knew she reminded me of someone, I just couldn't figure out who. When you said Vanity, I thought of Vanity the singer. Vanity should sue or LaToya Jackson. She look like one of them used up messed folks. Poor Kim.  This pic scared me. Really. She looks like the Crypt Keeper's boo. *shudders*
Skytz0100 said:

OMG! What's with the hair, makeup, and she looks nothing like herself! Vanity is a mofo! I just can't believe she did this to herself! No one paid attention to Micheal Jackson, Kenny Rogers, etc.! I just can't understand how she intends to compete with broads like Nicki Minaj, Eve, Trina, and others looking like a succubus! Someone needs to tweet her that this ish is awful and she needs some serious counseling for the disorder that's causing her to cut herself up like this!


I thought they said something about an asian chick, LOL! If she thinks for one second she looks anything like Christina Milian I think there needs to be an intervention, NOW! Lawd!


Baller Alert said:

it's mental.. remember she said she wanted Christina Milian to play her in Notorious? If she looks in the mirror and sees Christina she is sick boots.

Woah.. She needs a good stylist, hairdresser, make up artist, and better plastic surgeon and she might be alright I never seen anything wrong with her when she first came out she was cute 

It hurts me to see one of the greatest female rappers of all time go out like this.  Damn.....I still got respect for her though, she killed it in the 90's with her flow.

That face in the second picture is the same face I'm leaking while looking at her. Smh

I ran into her at the coming into the Bloomingdales parking lot in NJ, late last year. Nightime encounter just as the store was closing.  She was by herself & from 75 feet you definately notice her (& all those big/LARGE brown bags she was carrying lolololol).

Rocking basbeball cap & shades & I hesitated to make sure it was her. Once she was 2 feet away, & under the light  I spoke out loud "Kimmmmmyyyy????"  She lifted her head & laughed good natured.  Very cool.  I continued "watsup girl", just happy to see her... and despite that posted picture she actually looked good (sans makeup).  Actually younger in person. I believe all the makeup or depending on how she does it really effects the end product.  I didn't feel the need to harrass or comment on how she looked (cause I wanted to say, yada yada, better in person) so we just wished each other good night.   If only she would go for the fresh faced, easy sophistication instead of the overboard, but hey I still rock wit her.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


BallerBoards

American Advice Needed!

Started by Miss Elle in Talk Ish 3 hours ago. 0 Replies

Hey ladies (and gents) :)I know I'm not a big poster on here (although I'm a good lurker lol) but I was hoping to get some advice.So I don't live in the US (sadly) but I have the opportunity through…Continue

Tags: study, Georgia, columbia, Carolina, South

Maca Root for Energy

Started by SMSLove in Talk Ish. Last reply by Love love!!! 7 hours ago. 10 Replies

Good Morning Ladies,I’ve been reading about Maca Root and they say it gives you energy. Those of you that’s tried it, did it boost your energy? They also say it makes you happy.I work 12 hour days, a…Continue

B. Scott Loses Lawsuit Against BET

Started by Baller Alert in Talk Ish. Last reply by Insatiable Cookie P 10 hours ago. 13 Replies

BET can dress its hosts however the hell it wants -- even if that means forcing a transgender person to dress like a man -- and that's why the judge threw out B. Scott's discrimination lawsuit.TMZ…Continue

Tags: scott, b

Mimi & Nikko Got Paid...

Started by Baller Alert in Talk Ish. Last reply by TerrorT16 12 hours ago. 15 Replies

100k for the Scandal In Atlanta P0rn TapeContinue

Tags: nikko, mimi, bbwatl

Latest Activity

Miss Elle posted a discussion

American Advice Needed!

Hey ladies (and gents) :)I know I'm not a big poster on here (although I'm a good lurker lol) but I…See More
3 hours ago
Saint hella commented on Eleven8's blog post The Game Vents About Not Seeing His Children Again
"I think she was taunting him with that picture."
4 hours ago
Tone © commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Beyoncé In Off- White C/O Virgil Abloh Field Camouflage Jacket, Balenciaga Sphinx Tee, and Azzedine Alaïa Grey Lace-Up Platform Suede Boots
"Jay in a mid life crisis"
4 hours ago
Michelle Westin commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Beyoncé In Off- White C/O Virgil Abloh Field Camouflage Jacket, Balenciaga Sphinx Tee, and Azzedine Alaïa Grey Lace-Up Platform Suede Boots
"I honestly hate the way beyonce dresses.  Its either super tacky or just randomly put together"
6 hours ago
Love love!!! replied to SMSLove's discussion Maca Root for Energy
"Where can you get it from?"
7 hours ago
Eleven8 commented on Eleven8's blog post Lil Scrappy Rocks A Fake Audemars Watch, Ex-Girlfriend Diamond Says He Always Buys Fake Jewelry
"Something tells me Jay Z, Diddy, and 50 Cent (who are in the top 5 on the Forbes Wealthiest In Hip…"
7 hours ago
Eleven8 commented on Eleven8's blog post Khloe Kardashian Looks Fed Up After French Montana Takes Her To The Hood
"@Lifes Journey, no i agree with you. It's like the whole "everyone wants to be hood until…"
7 hours ago
Eleven8 commented on Eleven8's blog post The Game Vents About Not Seeing His Children Again
"@McKenna EXACTLY!   What is venting to strangers going to do besides piss Tiffney off when…"
7 hours ago
McKenna Hylton commented on Eleven8's blog post The Game Vents About Not Seeing His Children Again
"He could always go to court and file for visitation but that would be too much like right *sigh*.…"
8 hours ago
FrostBiteMe commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Beyoncé In Off- White C/O Virgil Abloh Field Camouflage Jacket, Balenciaga Sphinx Tee, and Azzedine Alaïa Grey Lace-Up Platform Suede Boots
"Nah I can't see it for Bey's attire but her and Jay's energy 2gether is…"
8 hours ago
Life's Journey commented on Eleven8's blog post Khloe Kardashian Looks Fed Up After French Montana Takes Her To The Hood
"I can't help but think Khloe likes hood types but just doesn't want to actually be in the…"
8 hours ago
Life's Journey commented on Eleven8's blog post Lil Scrappy Rocks A Fake Audemars Watch, Ex-Girlfriend Diamond Says He Always Buys Fake Jewelry
"You might be right Eleven... U think he might be putting on a show as well..."
8 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video