Seen these pics on Necole Bitchie..

Tags: lil kim

Views: 696

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

bless her po heart...

I really think they should start holding these Doctors more accountable b/c you have to know she is bat-s*** crazy to come in for more surgery. The same with Michael. No one should be licensed to mutilate someone like this.

And I do too! But uh uh, she know better than this! And she knows that base is not her color!

The Guardian Angel said:

I ran into her at the coming into the Bloomingdales parking lot in NJ, late last year. Nightime encounter just as the store was closing.  She was by herself & from 75 feet you definately notice her (& all those big/LARGE brown bags she was carrying lolololol).

Rocking basbeball cap & shades & I hesitated to make sure it was her. Once she was 2 feet away, & under the light  I spoke out loud "Kimmmmmyyyy????"  She lifted her head & laughed good natured.  Very cool.  I continued "watsup girl", just happy to see her... and despite that posted picture she actually looked good (sans makeup).  Actually younger in person. I believe all the makeup or depending on how she does it really effects the end product.  I didn't feel the need to harrass or comment on how she looked (cause I wanted to say, yada yada, better in person) so we just wished each other good night.   If only she would go for the fresh faced, easy sophistication instead of the overboard, but hey I still rock wit her.

I still love her, but wished she loved herself. Enough to know when to stop. Soon she goin look like Joan Rivers!

Joan Rivers is the ONLY plastic surgery nutjob that looks good.......IMO  Hell, that b***h is 99 years old....LMAO.....back off Joan  lol

I think Kim looks like Andrianne from RHOBH

Ms. BoiBye said:

I still love her, but wished she loved herself. Enough to know when to stop. Soon she goin look like Joan Rivers!

LOL speaking of Joan have you seen her and her daughter's reality show. One episode this woman was smoking medical mary jane! That b**** is stoopid funny!

She look like Robin the lady that created the P**** Cat dolls and KK's Momma. All these b****** start to look alike once they get that s***.

University of Smitty said:

Joan Rivers is the ONLY plastic surgery nutjob that looks good.......IMO  Hell, that b***h is 99 years old....LMAO.....back off Joan  lol

Ms. BoiBye said:

Yeah Joan looks great with her makeup on but OMG when she is natural, LOL! I saw a commercial of her after she had some plastic surgery with some white thing around her head and she looked so awful I wanted to know if she even knew that they were going to use that in the promo's! But I must say with her makeup, she does look loads better. poor kim, I saw a pick of her from Rip the Runway today and she is definitely bleaching because she was way darker than she is now and if she only knew that was her appeal! We loved the dark kim! I don't know who this woman is!

Ms. BoiBye said:

My husband was UPSET when he saw those pics he was like who is THAT? I told him it was her he was like WTF did she do to herself...she is a white woman... what happened to her I loved brown Kim from Brooklyn!

Skytz0100 said:

Yeah Joan looks great with her makeup on but OMG when she is natural, LOL! I saw a commercial of her after she had some plastic surgery with some white thing around her head and she looked so awful I wanted to know if she even knew that they were going to use that in the promo's! But I must say with her makeup, she does look loads better. poor kim, I saw a pick of her from Rip the Runway today and she is definitely bleaching because she was way darker than she is now and if she only knew that was her appeal! We loved the dark kim! I don't know who this woman is!

I think Kim looks like Andrianne from RHOBH Ms. BoiBye said:

BwaaaaaHaaaaaa! Him and a few other people too! I just can't understand why are people doing this to themselves, she is basically unidentifiable! It's really sad cause she was a beautiful girl but this is a lesson for people with money and low self-esteem. I believe she had low self-esteem because of the situation with Big. Why would you continue to mess with a dude who got married on you! I know ya'll was gettin paper but you didn't have to continue to be his cuddy buddy! Lesson learned but not absorbed.
Siren said:

My husband was UPSET when he saw those pics he was like who is THAT? I told him it was her he was like WTF did she do to herself...she is a white woman... what happened to her I loved brown Kim from Brooklyn!
Skytz0100 said:

Yeah Joan looks great with her makeup on but OMG when she is natural, LOL! I saw a commercial of her after she had some plastic surgery with some white thing around her head and she looked so awful I wanted to know if she even knew that they were going to use that in the promo's! But I must say with her makeup, she does look loads better. poor kim, I saw a pick of her from Rip the Runway today and she is definitely bleaching because she was way darker than she is now and if she only knew that was her appeal! We loved the dark kim! I don't know who this woman is! University of Smitty said:

I think Kim looks like Andrianne from RHOBH Ms. BoiBye said:

lol

JustMe said:

bless her po heart...

Lil Kim looks like LOL

smh...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Phone sex

Started by Purplerain in Talk Ish. Last reply by Purplerain 5 hours ago. 4 Replies

Hello all!Y'all I need help lol. So I've been dating this awesome guy and things are progressing nicely. Sometimes our schedules don't permit us to be physically with one another so recently he…Continue

I usually date only white women...

Started by AllyNWonderland in Talk Ish. Last reply by McKenna Hylton 10 hours ago. 56 Replies

This isn't really for advice, just a recent story.I met this guy, we'll call him Tom. Tom is a divorced black 37 year old fire fighter with a 2 year old son and I spoke briefly on the phone and he…Continue

Wayment?!?! WHAT? This fool chopped of his own Peen?

Started by Siren in Talk Ish. Last reply by Lover's Groove 11 hours ago. 13 Replies

A rapper who worked with members of the group Wu-Tang Clan cut off his penis and jumped from a second floor balcony in an apparent suicide attempt,…Continue

Latest Activity

MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! commented on Eleven8's blog post Dwight Howard Has A Man Crush On Teammate Chandler Parsons
"He is fine....I'm going to create me a new sexy instagram and make him my MCM"
13 minutes ago
Little Mermaid commented on Eleven8's blog post Arizona Denies Bail For Darren Sharper, His DNA Found On Victim's Clothing
"Completely disgusting."
28 minutes ago
Moving In Silence commented on Eleven8's blog post Blame Joe Budden: Columbus Short Threatens His Wife With Murder/Suicide During A Game Of "Truth or Truth"
"Looks like he meets an untimely death this season. Smh. Talent wasted"
2 hours ago
Jennifer Nzekwu commented on Eleven8's blog post Started From A Lie Now We Here: What Not To Do When Claiming Drake Is Your Baby Daddy
"Lmfao!!! She went in and let have!!! Hahahah. This girl must be dumb as a box of rocks if she…"
2 hours ago
blackfujones commented on Eleven8's blog post Taraji P. Henson Says She Prefers Non-American Men
"them damn african men will chase yall ass from here to Mars bothering the hell outta you when youre…"
3 hours ago
blackfujones commented on Eleven8's blog post Taraji P. Henson Says She Prefers Non-American Men
"basically..the mentality is different anywhere you go. Kinda like i feel most island women are…"
3 hours ago
Profile Iconshaundra oglesby, Kaylin Garcia and Buckeye J joined Baller Alert.com
3 hours ago
Maria Kemp commented on Eleven8's blog post Floyd Mayweather Makes A Stripped Down Miss Jackson His #WCW
"*glammed"
3 hours ago
Maria Kemp commented on Eleven8's blog post Floyd Mayweather Makes A Stripped Down Miss Jackson His #WCW
"Her hair isn't even bad. It's natural. Yes she has thin eyebrows & acne marks. No…"
3 hours ago
mariemarie675 liked Eleven8's blog post Taraji P. Henson Says She Prefers Non-American Men
4 hours ago
Phoenix commented on Eleven8's blog post Arrest Warrant Issued For Porsha Williams In RHOA Reunion Fight *UPDATED*
"Nice picture!! But she turned herself in ??? Correct. So she had well enough time to get cute for…"
4 hours ago
Brown Skin Beauty commented on Eleven8's blog post Started From A Lie Now We Here: What Not To Do When Claiming Drake Is Your Baby Daddy
"Poor babies...her and her friends think cause the look similar DNA's not need.  "
4 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video