Seen these pics on Necole Bitchie..

Tags: lil kim

Views: 763

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

bless her po heart...

I really think they should start holding these Doctors more accountable b/c you have to know she is bat-s*** crazy to come in for more surgery. The same with Michael. No one should be licensed to mutilate someone like this.

And I do too! But uh uh, she know better than this! And she knows that base is not her color!

The Guardian Angel said:

I ran into her at the coming into the Bloomingdales parking lot in NJ, late last year. Nightime encounter just as the store was closing.  She was by herself & from 75 feet you definately notice her (& all those big/LARGE brown bags she was carrying lolololol).

Rocking basbeball cap & shades & I hesitated to make sure it was her. Once she was 2 feet away, & under the light  I spoke out loud "Kimmmmmyyyy????"  She lifted her head & laughed good natured.  Very cool.  I continued "watsup girl", just happy to see her... and despite that posted picture she actually looked good (sans makeup).  Actually younger in person. I believe all the makeup or depending on how she does it really effects the end product.  I didn't feel the need to harrass or comment on how she looked (cause I wanted to say, yada yada, better in person) so we just wished each other good night.   If only she would go for the fresh faced, easy sophistication instead of the overboard, but hey I still rock wit her.

I still love her, but wished she loved herself. Enough to know when to stop. Soon she goin look like Joan Rivers!

Joan Rivers is the ONLY plastic surgery nutjob that looks good.......IMO  Hell, that b***h is 99 years old....LMAO.....back off Joan  lol

I think Kim looks like Andrianne from RHOBH

Ms. BoiBye said:

I still love her, but wished she loved herself. Enough to know when to stop. Soon she goin look like Joan Rivers!

LOL speaking of Joan have you seen her and her daughter's reality show. One episode this woman was smoking medical mary jane! That b**** is stoopid funny!

She look like Robin the lady that created the P**** Cat dolls and KK's Momma. All these b****** start to look alike once they get that s***.

University of Smitty said:

Joan Rivers is the ONLY plastic surgery nutjob that looks good.......IMO  Hell, that b***h is 99 years old....LMAO.....back off Joan  lol

Ms. BoiBye said:

Yeah Joan looks great with her makeup on but OMG when she is natural, LOL! I saw a commercial of her after she had some plastic surgery with some white thing around her head and she looked so awful I wanted to know if she even knew that they were going to use that in the promo's! But I must say with her makeup, she does look loads better. poor kim, I saw a pick of her from Rip the Runway today and she is definitely bleaching because she was way darker than she is now and if she only knew that was her appeal! We loved the dark kim! I don't know who this woman is!

Ms. BoiBye said:

My husband was UPSET when he saw those pics he was like who is THAT? I told him it was her he was like WTF did she do to herself...she is a white woman... what happened to her I loved brown Kim from Brooklyn!

Skytz0100 said:

Yeah Joan looks great with her makeup on but OMG when she is natural, LOL! I saw a commercial of her after she had some plastic surgery with some white thing around her head and she looked so awful I wanted to know if she even knew that they were going to use that in the promo's! But I must say with her makeup, she does look loads better. poor kim, I saw a pick of her from Rip the Runway today and she is definitely bleaching because she was way darker than she is now and if she only knew that was her appeal! We loved the dark kim! I don't know who this woman is!

I think Kim looks like Andrianne from RHOBH Ms. BoiBye said:

BwaaaaaHaaaaaa! Him and a few other people too! I just can't understand why are people doing this to themselves, she is basically unidentifiable! It's really sad cause she was a beautiful girl but this is a lesson for people with money and low self-esteem. I believe she had low self-esteem because of the situation with Big. Why would you continue to mess with a dude who got married on you! I know ya'll was gettin paper but you didn't have to continue to be his cuddy buddy! Lesson learned but not absorbed.
Siren said:

My husband was UPSET when he saw those pics he was like who is THAT? I told him it was her he was like WTF did she do to herself...she is a white woman... what happened to her I loved brown Kim from Brooklyn!
Skytz0100 said:

Yeah Joan looks great with her makeup on but OMG when she is natural, LOL! I saw a commercial of her after she had some plastic surgery with some white thing around her head and she looked so awful I wanted to know if she even knew that they were going to use that in the promo's! But I must say with her makeup, she does look loads better. poor kim, I saw a pick of her from Rip the Runway today and she is definitely bleaching because she was way darker than she is now and if she only knew that was her appeal! We loved the dark kim! I don't know who this woman is! University of Smitty said:

I think Kim looks like Andrianne from RHOBH Ms. BoiBye said:

lol

JustMe said:

bless her po heart...

Lil Kim looks like LOL

smh...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Entrepreneurship

Started by SoLuscious in Talk Ish. Last reply by Cleopatra Jones 18 minutes ago. 86 Replies

For as long as i can remember, ive always disliked working for others. Throughout my life (including now) ive also been on an entrepreneurial journey, trying ALL types of businesses and working on…Continue

Tags: retirement, early, hustle, side, entrepreneur

"Silent Night" by Rich Homie Quan

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish 20 minutes ago. 0 Replies

For your listening pleasure...Continue

Giveaway

Started by Isabella in Talk Ish 27 minutes ago. 0 Replies

DoneContinue

Lil Kim's Baby Daddy Thirsts After Nicki Minaj

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by nymoneychaser 30 minutes ago. 3 Replies

No word on whether Lil Kim and Mr.…Continue

Latest Activity

A_70s_Baby commented on Eleven8's blog post Ballerific Relationships: "How to Get the Dude & the Dough" by Vanessa Ambrosia
"True!"
4 minutes ago
T. Walker commented on Eleven8's blog post Contest: Win The Ultimate Baller Alert Holiday Gift Basket
""DONE""
8 minutes ago
Profile IconCHANTAEY DIALLO, Robyn Obeng and Baller Alert are attending RubyWoo's event
Thumbnail

Miami - Future @ Story 12/18 at Story Nightclub

December 18, 2014 at 11pm to December 19, 2014 at 5am
12 minutes ago
Cleopatra Jones replied to SoLuscious's discussion Entrepreneurship
"Do any of you feel like people put the skids under you? We all know haters but like active…"
18 minutes ago
Ms Carmen liked Asimplebijou's blog post "Why Did I Get Married?" Actress Tasha Smith Files For Divorce
19 minutes ago
Monica commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales: Mario Took Me Back To The Hotel And...
"I just knew he was going to eat the box or something"
19 minutes ago
RubyWoo posted discussions
20 minutes ago
Ms Carmen shared a profile on Twitter
21 minutes ago
Ms Carmen shared RubyWoo's event on Twitter
22 minutes ago
Ms Carmen commented on RubyWoo's event Miami - Future @ Story 12/18
"Thanks for the invite but I'm in Chicago,"
23 minutes ago
Isabella posted a discussion
27 minutes ago
nymoneychaser replied to RubyWoo's discussion Lil Kim's Baby Daddy Thirsts After Nicki Minaj
30 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video