Well that was different lol they should have gave Yandy a lie detector test lol she know she laid with Jimmy... Chrissy & Jim might not be coming back say it ain't so lol... Olivia got a deal... Kimbella & Emily I don't know

Views: 1590

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I liked Yandy for the simple fact that she was about her money! The song situation as mentioned was not that serious and neither was the book. If Chrissy had such a problem with it THEN she should have addressed it THEN and not wait so much later on to have a beef about it. The things that Chrissy originally was trying to beef with Yandy about was IRRELEVANT. YES Yandy was out of line for emailing Jimmy mentioning anything about what he does for his ol' lady AND THAT was a true reason for Chrissy to snap BUT that b*tch was beefing long before. Yandy has more than a jewelry line going for herself and according to internet reports (which could be wrong) Yandy's networth is 15 million and Chrissy is a measely 100k. Hmmmm... I respect Chrissy for not caring about letting her feelings be known and for loving her man but HE IS A MAN, let him be that ! According to her bio she's an EX interior designer, she has a eye for decor NOT MUSIC! To say that Somaya song wasn't sh*t... Tell me just what or when was the last time Jim Jones had a song that was worth a damn. And according to that same internet site, Somaya and Jim are BOTH worth 2.5 million so just HOW would that have hurt him? He should be willing to do a feature with BARNEY for how garbage he is! AGAIN, this show made JIM AND CHRISSY relevant because nobody knew her and cared enough to know him. As for Yandy being messy, HOW? Producers setup who went where to meet who? MONA was the one messy and if you watched the sit-down just like I did IT WAS OBVIOUS! They wanted drama and they did whatever they had to do to get it. Chrissy was intimidated that the show wasn't all about her anymore, SHE SAID IT IN A SNEAK-PEEK CLIP ON THE SIT-DOWN. This show was intended to create drama and it did. Because Somaya was actually doing something good, they cut her. They added Erica to the mix to create drama between her and Kimbella. And poor Olivia, they just showed her as being weak and headed to the first 1-stop career center around the corner. Chrissy AGAIN is just intimidated by any woman thats close to that scruffy looking a** n*gga! And the only reason why she called it truce with Mama Jones is because she KNOWS she aint going nowhere and AT THE END OF THE DAY he would have chose his mommie over her if it came down to it.

JustMe said:

Ok... Lemme ask you this, do you have a man & if so what's your relationship like? 

As a woman it is your PLACE to have your mans back & let him know if you think he is making a mistake.... Hence Somaya, that song wasn't s*** & Jim would've made a FOOL of himself by appearing on it. Somaya got mad because she felt Chrissy was hating... 

What does Yandy have going on? That lil jewelry line looks tacky... And what magazine????? She was famous for managing Jim!!!!! That b**** forgot her role & effed up THEIR paper!!!!! How is that business savvy???? She was out of line. 
If you want me to believe that a b**** could insert herself in things in your life that don't concern her & you'd be okay with it then you are crazy...  Cause Yandy was FOUL. 
And to be honest her whole purpose was messiness... Cause she should've left Kimbella's stank tail home when she went to Emily's party.  PERIOD. 

I'm not agreeing with Chrissy's actions, but I definitely get her point... 

Denayvia Harris said:

A season 3 of Love && Hip Hop would be pointless for the fact that Erica and Kimbella, both, were a waste of space and time. Emily is a dumber than a box of rocks and even if Fab decides he wants to sh*t in her lap, wipe his butt with the toilet paper and stick it to her nose, she gone stick around and let him do it. Yandy was my B*TCH for the simple fact that she was about her paper. Her only downfall was caring too much about how Chrissy felt about her and Jim Jones. I wouldn't have been mad to close the door on the management being that his music is GARBAGE and this show made him relevant again. Because Yandy has so much going on as far as her businesses, magazines, etc, this show won't do her any justice. CHRISSY, on the other hand, needs this show to stay relevant. Without this show, she has nothing but scruffy the dog aka JIM JONES! She is a bully and if people don't agree with her opinion, she wants to fight and act a donkey. She involves herself in things that she shouldn't and is intimidated by ANY woman thats close or has the opportunity to get close to Jim ((i.e. Mama Jones, Somaya && NOW Yandy!)) She's insecure... SURE she has a mole but she's not a bad looking girl ESPECIALLY for being 40. Maybe if she secures herself financially and somebody "rag tags" that a** at least once, she will get in line. She's real, she's genuine, she loves her man to death BUT she's a little too extra and she just needs to  act like a pit bull when necessary and not on the daily. Str8 up!

I don't believe that site... Simply because they say Somaya is worth 2.5... Anybody can say their worth something, but can they prove it... 
 Yandy's 1st eff up was bringing Kimbella to Emily's party when she already KNEW that Kim smashed Fab. Now I don't know about you, but for a b**** like that to be in my presence is FOUL. And the b**** that knowingly brought her around IMO is even more foul.  Now would I have fought her, no. But seeing that Em was my friend I would definitely have words for both of them.  Then comes the book. Yandy continuously got out of pocket and ran hervmouth where it wasn't needed. When she didn't answer Jim's calls, that was a hoe move. Do you think she is the only manager around that doesn't get along with the clients peeps????  Then there was the video shoot, Jim did EVERYTHING then Yandy whined about the little part he wanted her to do.  Yep Mona orchestrated the mess, but Yandy was more than happy to be involved. That's not a manager I'd want... 

I think Yandy contacted Mona to be on the show because she was mad that Chrissy had a show. Cause she LOVES to point out that Chrissy "does nothing"... So that's why she landed a role. & then they figured they'd come for Chrissy's spot. And Chrissy has every right to be mad about that. How you (her mans manager & Mona) gonna try to snake her show????? At least be woman enough to tell me... 

Even Mona told Yandy she was wrong, and that fool refused to listen... And last point, Yandy was on that "don't nobody like you bull" but Nancy had her back when it came down to it and even Juelz still referred to her as his "sister" AFTER she kicked a h*** in jos woman's ass... 

Denayvia Harris said:

I liked Yandy for the simple fact that she was about her money! The song situation as mentioned was not that serious and neither was the book. If Chrissy had such a problem with it THEN she should have addressed it THEN and not wait so much later on to have a beef about it. The things that Chrissy originally was trying to beef with Yandy about was IRRELEVANT. YES Yandy was out of line for emailing Jimmy mentioning anything about what he does for his ol' lady AND THAT was a true reason for Chrissy to snap BUT that b*tch was beefing long before. Yandy has more than a jewelry line going for herself and according to internet reports (which could be wrong) Yandy's networth is 15 million and Chrissy is a measely 100k. Hmmmm... I respect Chrissy for not caring about letting her feelings be known and for loving her man but HE IS A MAN, let him be that ! According to her bio she's an EX interior designer, she has a eye for decor NOT MUSIC! To say that Somaya song wasn't sh*t... Tell me just what or when was the last time Jim Jones had a song that was worth a damn. And according to that same internet site, Somaya and Jim are BOTH worth 2.5 million so just HOW would that have hurt him? He should be willing to do a feature with BARNEY for how garbage he is! AGAIN, this show made JIM AND CHRISSY relevant because nobody knew her and cared enough to know him. As for Yandy being messy, HOW? Producers setup who went where to meet who? MONA was the one messy and if you watched the sit-down just like I did IT WAS OBVIOUS! They wanted drama and they did whatever they had to do to get it. Chrissy was intimidated that the show wasn't all about her anymore, SHE SAID IT IN A SNEAK-PEEK CLIP ON THE SIT-DOWN. This show was intended to create drama and it did. Because Somaya was actually doing something good, they cut her. They added Erica to the mix to create drama between her and Kimbella. And poor Olivia, they just showed her as being weak and headed to the first 1-stop career center around the corner. Chrissy AGAIN is just intimidated by any woman thats close to that scruffy looking a** n*gga! And the only reason why she called it truce with Mama Jones is because she KNOWS she aint going nowhere and AT THE END OF THE DAY he would have chose his mommie over her if it came down to it.

JustMe said:

Ok... Lemme ask you this, do you have a man & if so what's your relationship like? 

As a woman it is your PLACE to have your mans back & let him know if you think he is making a mistake.... Hence Somaya, that song wasn't s*** & Jim would've made a FOOL of himself by appearing on it. Somaya got mad because she felt Chrissy was hating... 

What does Yandy have going on? That lil jewelry line looks tacky... And what magazine????? She was famous for managing Jim!!!!! That b**** forgot her role & effed up THEIR paper!!!!! How is that business savvy???? She was out of line. 
If you want me to believe that a b**** could insert herself in things in your life that don't concern her & you'd be okay with it then you are crazy...  Cause Yandy was FOUL. 
And to be honest her whole purpose was messiness... Cause she should've left Kimbella's stank tail home when she went to Emily's party.  PERIOD. 

I'm not agreeing with Chrissy's actions, but I definitely get her point... 

Denayvia Harris said:

A season 3 of Love && Hip Hop would be pointless for the fact that Erica and Kimbella, both, were a waste of space and time. Emily is a dumber than a box of rocks and even if Fab decides he wants to sh*t in her lap, wipe his butt with the toilet paper and stick it to her nose, she gone stick around and let him do it. Yandy was my B*TCH for the simple fact that she was about her paper. Her only downfall was caring too much about how Chrissy felt about her and Jim Jones. I wouldn't have been mad to close the door on the management being that his music is GARBAGE and this show made him relevant again. Because Yandy has so much going on as far as her businesses, magazines, etc, this show won't do her any justice. CHRISSY, on the other hand, needs this show to stay relevant. Without this show, she has nothing but scruffy the dog aka JIM JONES! She is a bully and if people don't agree with her opinion, she wants to fight and act a donkey. She involves herself in things that she shouldn't and is intimidated by ANY woman thats close or has the opportunity to get close to Jim ((i.e. Mama Jones, Somaya && NOW Yandy!)) She's insecure... SURE she has a mole but she's not a bad looking girl ESPECIALLY for being 40. Maybe if she secures herself financially and somebody "rag tags" that a** at least once, she will get in line. She's real, she's genuine, she loves her man to death BUT she's a little too extra and she just needs to  act like a pit bull when necessary and not on the daily. Str8 up!

1. There's no way in hell Yandy is worth 15 million.  She's in the music industry (where only a select FEW are making that kind of money) and the artists she represents isn't even bringing in that kind of money, so how is she?? Common sense...

2. I'm not even getting into other people's net worth because listing Jim and Somaya at the same net worth is just utterly disrespectful. His music still gets a lot of play and love, but even bigger than that, his clothing line gets love too.

3. Every Obama has a Michelle.  You better believe he wouldn't have even ran for president if he didn't have Michelle's blessing.  That said no one should say Chrissy is "only" a girlfriend like it's nothing.  Even before this show, he would tell everyone who would listen how much he loved her- that's his life partner.

4. Chrissy and Yandy weren't that cool before the show- which is why Chrissy said she was out of line.  Plus, we really don't know what happened between Mama Jones and Chrissy to make it such a sensitive issue which is why NO ONE has the right to tell her she overreacted. 

5. Yandy really was in the middle of every single beef that was going on! She seemed like the trouble maker.

6. Yandy is DEFINITELY not worth 15 million....sorry, had to say that again.

I get what you're saying totally because again YANDY was WRONG for that email. I didn't think the book was that big of a deal and again, the producers determine who brings who where. She was under contract. Did it make her look creep? Hell yeah! I feel where you're coming from though, I just don't dig Chrissy like that because she's just too extra and too much of a bully. Emily is grown and should have been able to deal with that situation. Jim Jones is a MAN, if he had a problem with the way Yandy was managing him he should have dealt with that situation, if he thought Somaya's song was garbage, he should have said so THEN rather than wait for her to put her two cents in.

I agree with EVERYTHING you just said! I believe Yandy and Mona both agreed to start drama for the show.

Sissy said:

1. There's no way in hell Yandy is worth 15 million.  She's in the music industry (where only a select FEW are making that kind of money) and the artists she represents isn't even bringing in that kind of money, so how is she?? Common sense...

2. I'm not even getting into other people's net worth because listing Jim and Somaya at the same net worth is just utterly disrespectful. His music still gets a lot of play and love, but even bigger than that, his clothing line gets love too.

3. Every Obama has a Michelle.  You better believe he wouldn't have even ran for president if he didn't have Michelle's blessing.  That said no one should say Chrissy is "only" a girlfriend like it's nothing.  Even before this show, he would tell everyone who would listen how much he loved her- that's his life partner.

4. Chrissy and Yandy weren't that cool before the show- which is why Chrissy said she was out of line.  Plus, we really don't know what happened between Mama Jones and Chrissy to make it such a sensitive issue which is why NO ONE has the right to tell her she overreacted. 

5. Yandy really was in the middle of every single beef that was going on! She seemed like the trouble maker.

6. Yandy is DEFINITELY not worth 15 million....sorry, had to say that again.

I dont think chrissy is a bully she just demands her respect. All the other girls seem a little lost and end up looking stupid while on the other hand chrissy is sure of herself and her beliefs. I do believe that she did Somaya wrong on the first season by pre judging her but she had every right to state her opinion about the song. In the end it was Jim who made the decision he didnt want to work with her.

Denayvia Harris said:

I get what you're saying totally because again YANDY was WRONG for that email. I didn't think the book was that big of a deal and again, the producers determine who brings who where. She was under contract. Did it make her look creep? Hell yeah! I feel where you're coming from though, I just don't dig Chrissy like that because she's just too extra and too much of a bully. Emily is grown and should have been able to deal with that situation. Jim Jones is a MAN, if he had a problem with the way Yandy was managing him he should have dealt with that situation, if he thought Somaya's song was garbage, he should have said so THEN rather than wait for her to put her two cents in.

Well, that's my point.  We can't say what and what isn't that big of a deal to Chrissy.  I know a woman who  kicked, cried and screamed after she had an abortion and I know another one who went straight to the club after her procedure and had another one a few months later.  Same issue- different reactions/ways of dealing with it. 

I agree with her being out of line for fighting Kimbella- but so did she!! She apologized to Emily about it, I don't think she owes Kimbella s***.  Kimbella is reaping what she sowed now trying to deal with that Juelz situation.

We also don't know what Chrissy and Jim's relationship is like as far as music!! He obviously asked her what her opinion was of the song, and she was honest with him.  That's not hate, she was being honest!  He's done songs with chicks who were WAY badder than Somaya, I don't think she felt threatened by her at all.

Denayvia Harris said:

As for the fight with Kimbella, I think there was MUCH MORE to that than what we saw.  Anytime Em said anything, kim was rollin her eyes and smacking her lips.  That's what made Chrissy ask her if she had something to say.  I'm pretty sure most of what she said was cut out to make Chrissy bad.  The only apology she owed was to em, she she payed it.

I'm puzzled at how easily everybody overlooks Yandy's BS.  She started ALL beefs and then tried to regulate the peace making....."You know you got to talk to me, right????"  B***H PLEASE!!!!!!!  All Chrissy HAS TO DO is stay black and die.  Chrissy asked her to stay out of it and let it all work out at its own pace.  And what did Yandy say????  "I'm NEVER going to let it go, Chrissy........so you better to read this, say that, and apologize"

I dont think Chrissy is jealous or a bully.  She demands respect and she's spoiled.  Yandy wants to demand respect in the same breath that she's disrespecting.  It doesnt work like that.

Exactly! When Yandy said "I do YOUR job better than you. I hold him down!!!" ....that right there told me she been f****** Jim and if that's the case, Chrissy has EVERY right to beat that b**** up EVERY time she sees her. People say Chrissy is a bully, but y'all forgot the (rumored) life she came from. She was a hustler running with niggas....she's tough now because she's always been tough. This ain't new lol..there are plenty of tough women. I personally suggest Yandy keep it cute.

Siren said:

I don't care what Yandy says... she and Jim used to get it in... period... I have many men that i have worked with that were like "brothers" that I NEVER crossed personal lines with their women... Yandy was OUT OF LINE and she is lucky she did not get hurt with her slick comments. The I hold him down comment and the comments about her ring being on an installment plan were grounds for dismissal.

ALL OF THIS 

University of Smitty said:

As for the fight with Kimbella, I think there was MUCH MORE to that than what we saw.  Anytime Em said anything, kim was rollin her eyes and smacking her lips.  That's what made Chrissy ask her if she had something to say.  I'm pretty sure most of what she said was cut out to make Chrissy bad.  The only apology she owed was to em, she she payed it.

I'm puzzled at how easily everybody overlooks Yandy's BS.  She started ALL beefs and then tried to regulate the peace making....."You know you got to talk to me, right????"  B***H PLEASE!!!!!!!  All Chrissy HAS TO DO is stay black and die.  Chrissy asked her to stay out of it and let it all work out at its own pace.  And what did Yandy say????  "I'm NEVER going to let it go, Chrissy........so you better to read this, say that, and apologize"

I dont think Chrissy is jealous or a bully.  She demands respect and she's spoiled.  Yandy wants to demand respect in the same breath that she's disrespecting.  It doesnt work like that.

And all of THIS too 

Eleven8 said:

Exactly! When Yandy said "I do YOUR job better than you. I hold him down!!!" ....that right there told me she been f****** Jim and if that's the case, Chrissy has EVERY right to beat that b**** up EVERY time she sees her. People say Chrissy is a bully, but y'all forgot the (rumored) life she came from. She was a hustler running with niggas....she's tough now because she's always been tough. This ain't new lol..there are plenty of tough women. I personally suggest Yandy keep it cute.

Siren said:

I don't care what Yandy says... she and Jim used to get it in... period... I have many men that i have worked with that were like "brothers" that I NEVER crossed personal lines with their women... Yandy was OUT OF LINE and she is lucky she did not get hurt with her slick comments. The I hold him down comment and the comments about her ring being on an installment plan were grounds for dismissal.

LOL, Chrissy is a big-azz bully period folks! When it walks like a duck and talks like a duck, it usually is just that a DUCK! But i get some of ya'll want to pull an Emily and ride her coat tails all the way to Jim's bank account, LMAO, it's all good! My thoughts on Yandy are from what i percieved and Yandy was blunt and honest and her and Chrissy are sooooo much alike if you really pay attention to these two. Their arguments were the same and Chrissy was wearing her azz on her shoulders this season because people amped her up to make her think she was more important to the show than she really is.

Oh, by the way, I thought this was Mashonda's show! Why everyone keep saying it's Chrissy show?

Back to Yandy, I don't agree with the way she handled quitting her job as Jim's manager, and i definitely think that their "relationship" should have been kept on a professional level. When you start calling people your brother you have stepped over the personal/business line and need to correct yourself. Most bad bidness decisions are based on people putting their personal feelings into the equation which always ends as a big mistake. Hence, why would you even involve that man's personal situation in an email stating that you are quitting. She should have just left it at that. Yandy did not come across to me as if she was being more than brutally honest and unbiased in regards to people and there issues. Yeah, she was the center of mess a lot, but in all fairness the mess came to her!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

New to ballerAlert and Atlanta

Started by Beautiful T in Talk Ish. Last reply by imani 5 hours ago. 1 Reply

Hey Dolls,I'm new to ballerAlert and Atlanta. I wanted to know if there's any ladies that wants to hang out that's located in Atlanta. I really want to meet new people, and have fun!Continue

Met a Baller but I think I messed up! but I want him back. any advice =(

Started by imani in Talk Ish. Last reply by imani 5 hours ago. 6 Replies

I met this baller while partying V.I.P at club liv in miami. I was watching him the whole night and doing little things to get his attention w/o seeming thirsty. how we met seemed destined in a way.…Continue

Eminem and Iggy Azalea Beef Over His Rape Lyrics in "Vegas"

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by JustMe 11 hours ago. 2 Replies

Eminem is the latest…Continue

Faizon Love Defends Bill Cosby and Goes on Angry Twitter Rant

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by JustMe 14 hours ago. 4 Replies

On Thursday, actor/comedian…Continue

Latest Activity

imani commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Morning Wood: Justin Gilbert (Cleveland Browns)
"omg !!!"
5 hours ago
imani commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - B.o.B Is A True Scorpio (hint hint)
"definately in need off more details !!"
5 hours ago
imani replied to Beautiful T's discussion New to ballerAlert and Atlanta
"hey love not in atl but travel there often! i'll make sure to let you know when im down!oh…"
5 hours ago
imani replied to imani's discussion Met a Baller but I think I messed up! but I want him back. any advice =(
"yeah your right! im going to go for it ill update you guys on how it went! thanks again loves!!! "
5 hours ago
imani replied to imani's discussion Met a Baller but I think I messed up! but I want him back. any advice =(
"lol this is very true!!!! YOLO!! lol thanks love "
5 hours ago
"so a simple liking of a couple pics then commenting " hey! long time no see" is good…"
5 hours ago
Eleven8's 3 blog posts were featured
7 hours ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
7 hours ago
Kristiana La'el Towns liked Milagros Reyes's blog post Ballerific Relationships: "But You Say He's Just A Friend...": By: @milagreee
8 hours ago
Kristiana La'el Towns liked Beautiful T's discussion New to ballerAlert and Atlanta
8 hours ago
Kristiana La'el Towns updated their profile
8 hours ago
Hate my Ex commented on Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert On The Scene: 2014 American Music Awards
"Zendaya looks gorgeous!"
10 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video