Maybe she is a nice chick, but I am not really feeling Kimbella... (Boss, did i ever tell you I thought she was you??? lol)

Em still seems a bit weak, but glad to see she moved around (not gonna say moved on just yet)

Chrissy is just Chrissy... the guys kept her & Kim apart for a reason... 

Olivia I feel bad for her, but i do want her to make it. 

Yandy was messy for bringing Kim cause dhe already knew... 

Somaya & Msurice need to quit... 

Mama Jones... there are simply no words... 

Thoughts???? 

Tags: and, hip, hop, love

Views: 1845

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ain't know 35 year old woman suppose to be fighting that's ridiculous; classless and immature. Chrissy ain't wrapped tight and I would never have a loose canon like that on my team. Nonetheless, she is fun to watch.

@ Joe Digler, if u think grown women don't fight then you're in for a reality check. People argue, and it can escalate. Been going on since biblical times and a tv show isn't about to change HUMAN NATURE.

PREACH......because seriously, even in my grown and sexy mind if a b**** get outta line and start raisin' her voice and talkin' reckless best believe it'll be nothing but ass and thongs in the air.  i'm grown enough to agree to disagree in a calm manner but a lot of women don't know better.  i'll straight jump across a table and choke a b**** if she gets to damn disrespectful.   

Eleven8 said:

@ Joe Digler, if u think grown women don't fight then you're in for a reality check. People argue, and it can escalate. Been going on since biblical times and a tv show isn't about to change HUMAN NATURE.

I would prefer my woman to just walk away. I wouldn't think she was any less of a woman for doing so. I am certain most established men feel that way. Leave that fighting s*** to the fellas.

ReadytoSettleDown said:

PREACH......because seriously, even in my grown and sexy mind if a b**** get outta line and start raisin' her voice and talkin' reckless best believe it'll be nothing but ass and thongs in the air.  i'm grown enough to agree to disagree in a calm manner but a lot of women don't know better.  i'll straight jump across a table and choke a b**** if she gets to damn disrespectful.   

Eleven8 said:

IDK I guess I’m the only one who respects Kimbella's hustle... Smh tactless as it was. Here’s my thing, If she had waited to tell Emily later on some "little birdie" would have beat her to the punch with the story. If she had pulled Emily to the side; Emily would have turned right back around and ran to the group and told them and they still would have been pissed. If she had befriended Emily and then made the big reveal months into the friendship all that would have resulted is a Tammi/Evelyn situation. So by laying all her cards out @ once she cut out the exaggerations and the he said/she said everybody knew what it was. She owned her truth and rightly wasn't apologetic for it. I can respect that.Fab never acknowledged Emily so why would  Kim?? @ The end of the day Emily stayed with a man who for 8 years lived like a single man and she gladly accepted it so why be mad that you crossed paths with one of many ex's?

She had the opportunity to put it out there at Yandi's party she should have done it then...Instead of in Emily's home at HER INDEPENDENCE PARTY.

McKenna Hylton said:

IDK I guess I’m the only one who respects Kimbella's hustle... Smh tactless as it was. Here’s my thing, If she had waited to tell Emily later on some "little birdie" would have beat her to the punch with the story. If she had pulled Emily to the side; Emily would have turned right back around and ran to the group and told them and they still would have been pissed. If she had befriended Emily and then made the big reveal months into the friendship all that would have resulted is a Tammi/Evelyn situation. So by laying all her cards out @ once she cut out the exaggerations and the he said/she said everybody knew what it was. She owned her truth and rightly wasn't apologetic for it. I can respect that.Fab never acknowledged Emily so why would  Kim?? @ The end of the day Emily stayed with a man who for 8 years lived like a single man and she gladly accepted it so why be mad that you crossed paths with one of many ex's?

and there goes that double standard ish rearing its ugly head......

if my woman needs to get out there and defend herself against another one then so be it.....im not going to think ashe is any less of a woman.....would i want her to, of course not. s*** happens though. in situations like those, its easy to let that "im bout to choke this b**** out" side win.

#imjussayin

joe digler said:

I would prefer my woman to just walk away. I wouldn't think she was any less of a woman for doing so. I am certain most established men feel that way. Leave that fighting s*** to the fellas.

ReadytoSettleDown said:

Eleven8 said:

@ DON JUAN

Doesn't matter homey. A woman, particularly the age of Chrissy, should on all accounts be walking away from potential physical altercations unless her child is involved. In the situation last night Chrissy was the aggressor which makes the act itself even more trashy and uncouth. If my girl and another girl were having a verbal altercation I would expect her to leave the situation before it got physical. I don't care what kind of names you are being called.

I agree....it's fun to watch but the s*** is tacky and done for ratings. In real life only a broke b**** better come aafteter me cuz you touch me and imma own everything you have! I live in the land of "Sue Me" so I wish a b**** would! You can catch a case now too, so this 'reality tv' is really just some BS.

I love Chrissy, but I don't think it was so much that she is ride or die for her homegirl as much as it was about her amaking sure the show is poppin.

Tone said:

This

joe digler said:

Ain't know 35 year old woman suppose to be fighting that's ridiculous; classless and immature. Chrissy ain't wrapped tight and I would never have a loose canon like that on my team. Nonetheless, she is fun to watch.

I agree.  She should handle it but blows really arent necessary.......especially in this situation

joe digler said:

@ DON JUAN

Doesn't matter homey. A woman, particularly the age of Chrissy, should on all accounts be walking away from potential physical altercations unless her child is involved. In the situation last night Chrissy was the aggressor which makes the act itself even more trashy and uncouth. If my girl and another girl were having a verbal altercation I would expect her to leave the situation before it got physical. I don't care what kind of names you are being called.

I never thought Kim punked Emily for Chrissy to react the way she did. Yes, her delivery was wrong but if Em liked it she should have loved it. If anything, Chrissy punked Emily by making it seem like Em is too weak to ever defend herself. Everybody used Em's moment for their own personal gain. Now that was eff'd up.

was chrissy a bit over the top especially for a woman her age?? yes....this thread has took a turn to women shouldnt fight period!! im always on the fence about people fighting in general.(depending on the situation) be it man or woman everyone should defend them self. u cant always just walk away from a situation. im not defending chrissy im speaking strictly on women defending themselves. just wanted to clear that up....

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

Latest Activity

Sheli left a comment for DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN
"D.J. I'm in Dallas!!! Where you at, I'm coming over for dinner, lol. But nah hit me up I…"
7 minutes ago
RubyWoo posted a discussion
24 minutes ago
V commented on Eleven8's blog post Keyshia Cole Talks Birdman + Victim Of Beat Down Speaks Out
"I just can't see any woman with the gift of sight and normal brain activity fukkn with…"
1 hour ago
Tone © posted a discussion
1 hour ago
Brown Skin Beauty commented on Asimplebijou's blog post BallerAlert's How Much Do They Make?: Edwin Jackson (Chicago Cubs)
"He's a cutie...and that money looking quite nice as well."
2 hours ago
Brown Skin Beauty commented on Eleven8's blog post Gabrielle Union Issues Statement On Her Leaked Nude Photos
"She acting like someone was murder..."
2 hours ago
kryssLo Gomez commented on Lisa Tuck's album
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
2 hours ago