Maybe she is a nice chick, but I am not really feeling Kimbella... (Boss, did i ever tell you I thought she was you??? lol)

Em still seems a bit weak, but glad to see she moved around (not gonna say moved on just yet)

Chrissy is just Chrissy... the guys kept her & Kim apart for a reason... 

Olivia I feel bad for her, but i do want her to make it. 

Yandy was messy for bringing Kim cause dhe already knew... 

Somaya & Msurice need to quit... 

Mama Jones... there are simply no words... 

Thoughts???? 

Tags: and, hip, hop, love

Views: 1849

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ain't know 35 year old woman suppose to be fighting that's ridiculous; classless and immature. Chrissy ain't wrapped tight and I would never have a loose canon like that on my team. Nonetheless, she is fun to watch.

@ Joe Digler, if u think grown women don't fight then you're in for a reality check. People argue, and it can escalate. Been going on since biblical times and a tv show isn't about to change HUMAN NATURE.

PREACH......because seriously, even in my grown and sexy mind if a b**** get outta line and start raisin' her voice and talkin' reckless best believe it'll be nothing but ass and thongs in the air.  i'm grown enough to agree to disagree in a calm manner but a lot of women don't know better.  i'll straight jump across a table and choke a b**** if she gets to damn disrespectful.   

Eleven8 said:

@ Joe Digler, if u think grown women don't fight then you're in for a reality check. People argue, and it can escalate. Been going on since biblical times and a tv show isn't about to change HUMAN NATURE.

I would prefer my woman to just walk away. I wouldn't think she was any less of a woman for doing so. I am certain most established men feel that way. Leave that fighting s*** to the fellas.

ReadytoSettleDown said:

PREACH......because seriously, even in my grown and sexy mind if a b**** get outta line and start raisin' her voice and talkin' reckless best believe it'll be nothing but ass and thongs in the air.  i'm grown enough to agree to disagree in a calm manner but a lot of women don't know better.  i'll straight jump across a table and choke a b**** if she gets to damn disrespectful.   

Eleven8 said:

@ Joe Digler, if u think grown women don't fight then you're in for a reality check. People argue, and it can escalate. Been going on since biblical times and a tv show isn't about to change HUMAN NATURE.

IDK I guess I’m the only one who respects Kimbella's hustle... Smh tactless as it was. Here’s my thing, If she had waited to tell Emily later on some "little birdie" would have beat her to the punch with the story. If she had pulled Emily to the side; Emily would have turned right back around and ran to the group and told them and they still would have been pissed. If she had befriended Emily and then made the big reveal months into the friendship all that would have resulted is a Tammi/Evelyn situation. So by laying all her cards out @ once she cut out the exaggerations and the he said/she said everybody knew what it was. She owned her truth and rightly wasn't apologetic for it. I can respect that.Fab never acknowledged Emily so why would  Kim?? @ The end of the day Emily stayed with a man who for 8 years lived like a single man and she gladly accepted it so why be mad that you crossed paths with one of many ex's?

She had the opportunity to put it out there at Yandi's party she should have done it then...Instead of in Emily's home at HER INDEPENDENCE PARTY.

McKenna Hylton said:

IDK I guess I’m the only one who respects Kimbella's hustle... Smh tactless as it was. Here’s my thing, If she had waited to tell Emily later on some "little birdie" would have beat her to the punch with the story. If she had pulled Emily to the side; Emily would have turned right back around and ran to the group and told them and they still would have been pissed. If she had befriended Emily and then made the big reveal months into the friendship all that would have resulted is a Tammi/Evelyn situation. So by laying all her cards out @ once she cut out the exaggerations and the he said/she said everybody knew what it was. She owned her truth and rightly wasn't apologetic for it. I can respect that.Fab never acknowledged Emily so why would  Kim?? @ The end of the day Emily stayed with a man who for 8 years lived like a single man and she gladly accepted it so why be mad that you crossed paths with one of many ex's?

and there goes that double standard ish rearing its ugly head......

if my woman needs to get out there and defend herself against another one then so be it.....im not going to think ashe is any less of a woman.....would i want her to, of course not. s*** happens though. in situations like those, its easy to let that "im bout to choke this b**** out" side win.

#imjussayin

joe digler said:

I would prefer my woman to just walk away. I wouldn't think she was any less of a woman for doing so. I am certain most established men feel that way. Leave that fighting s*** to the fellas.

ReadytoSettleDown said:

PREACH......because seriously, even in my grown and sexy mind if a b**** get outta line and start raisin' her voice and talkin' reckless best believe it'll be nothing but ass and thongs in the air.  i'm grown enough to agree to disagree in a calm manner but a lot of women don't know better.  i'll straight jump across a table and choke a b**** if she gets to damn disrespectful.   

Eleven8 said:

@ Joe Digler, if u think grown women don't fight then you're in for a reality check. People argue, and it can escalate. Been going on since biblical times and a tv show isn't about to change HUMAN NATURE.

@ DON JUAN

 

Doesn't matter homey. A woman, particularly the age of Chrissy, should on all accounts be walking away from potential physical altercations unless her child is involved. In the situation last night Chrissy was the aggressor which makes the act itself even more trashy and uncouth. If my girl and another girl were having a verbal altercation I would expect her to leave the situation before it got physical. I don't care what kind of names you are being called.

I agree....it's fun to watch but the s*** is tacky and done for ratings. In real life only a broke b**** better come aafteter me cuz you touch me and imma own everything you have! I live in the land of "Sue Me" so I wish a b**** would! You can catch a case now too, so this 'reality tv' is really just some BS.

I love Chrissy, but I don't think it was so much that she is ride or die for her homegirl as much as it was about her amaking sure the show is poppin.

Tone said:

This

joe digler said:

Ain't know 35 year old woman suppose to be fighting that's ridiculous; classless and immature. Chrissy ain't wrapped tight and I would never have a loose canon like that on my team. Nonetheless, she is fun to watch.

I agree.  She should handle it but blows really arent necessary.......especially in this situation

joe digler said:

@ DON JUAN

 

Doesn't matter homey. A woman, particularly the age of Chrissy, should on all accounts be walking away from potential physical altercations unless her child is involved. In the situation last night Chrissy was the aggressor which makes the act itself even more trashy and uncouth. If my girl and another girl were having a verbal altercation I would expect her to leave the situation before it got physical. I don't care what kind of names you are being called.

I never thought Kim punked Emily for Chrissy to react the way she did. Yes, her delivery was wrong but if Em liked it she should have loved it. If anything, Chrissy punked Emily by making it seem like Em is too weak to ever defend herself. Everybody used Em's moment for their own personal gain. Now that was eff'd up.

was chrissy a bit over the top especially for a woman her age?? yes....this thread has took a turn to women shouldnt fight period!! im always on the fence about people fighting in general.(depending on the situation) be it man or woman everyone should defend them self. u cant always just walk away from a situation. im not defending chrissy im speaking strictly on women defending themselves. just wanted to clear that up....

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Ballerific Events

Connect


BallerBoards

Any ladies living in Atlanta??? Let's link up!

Started by Jay Dot in Talk Ish 8 hours ago. 0 Replies

Hey ladies, I'm trying to hang out with some high class, fun women like myself haha. No, but seriously...all my friends in ATL are either prudes or are okay with dating broke dudes.I know, my friends…Continue

Tags: up, classy, upscale, turn, meetup

Ballerific Question of the Day: Your Significant Other's Friends of the Opposite Sex

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by AllyNWonderland 19 hours ago. 6 Replies

And conversely, for the men...…Continue

Looking for weekend turn up friends in cities i'll be visiting!!!! NYC Montreal Vegas Houston Miami

Started by CrownRoyal in Talk Ish. Last reply by CrownRoyal yesterday. 9 Replies

Hey Ladies,I am doing lots of traveling this year and it would be nice to have connects in the cities I'm visiting.I'm 26, love to party, eat good and have  good ratchet fun! I'm not shy when it…Continue

Latest Activity

Brazil commented on Eleven8's blog post K. Michelle Breaks It Off With Bobby Maze, Says He's Fame Hungry, Bobby Maze Nudes Leak (PHOTO)
"I need men to just stay away from her, there's no such thing as a clean breakup with her."
59 minutes ago
Brazil commented on Eleven8's blog post Suge Knight Turns Himself In After Deadly Clash On "Straight Outta Compton" Set
"His a** needs to be locked away for good, there's always something going on with him and…"
1 hour ago
Kitty B. commented on RubyWoo's blog post Baller Alert's Top 10 Fine Azz NFL Ballers of Super Bowl XLIX
"Marshawn lynch should be an honorary mention simply because of his attitude this week, it was doing…"
1 hour ago
Spinster commented on Eleven8's blog post Suge Knight Turns Himself In After Deadly Clash On "Straight Outta Compton" Set
"Pure n_______shyt. This dude has been BEGGING to get locked up for years, based on his behaviors…"
1 hour ago
RubyWoo's 3 events were featured
1 hour ago
RubyWoo posted events
2 hours ago
HourGlass_Barbie and nymoneychaser are now friends
2 hours ago
Harlem commented on Eleven8's blog post K. Michelle Breaks It Off With Bobby Maze, Says He's Fame Hungry, Bobby Maze Nudes Leak (PHOTO)
"I agree @sean she didn't have to air his personal business, she could have just said she…"
2 hours ago
Kalil Kleo commented on Eleven8's blog post K. Michelle Breaks It Off With Bobby Maze, Says He's Fame Hungry, Bobby Maze Nudes Leak (PHOTO)
"So does this pic mean he was cheating on her too?? He's a brave man smh"
2 hours ago
Harlem commented on Niko Rose's blog post Reality Show is Jazmine Sullivan's Mona Lisa : Album Review blogged by @niksofly
"I love Jazmine. My two favorite songs are "Mascara" and "Brand New""
2 hours ago
Profile IconAngelEyes and Sunshine shawn are attending RubyWoo's event
2 hours ago
RubyWoo posted blog posts
3 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video