Been going thru a lot lately y'all. Pray for me for strength and peace of mind please!

Anyways

What is love? Like the boyfriend girlfriend type. I believe love begins with 1 Corinthians 13. I told somebody this and they said that's not real love. How do you know you're in love? Can you be in love with someone who doesn't love you back? Or someone who doesn't treat you right? I guess I wanna know yalls first experiences with love. I think I'm experiencing mine but I mean it's so complicated and I think it's making me look....umm.....stupid? 

Tags: F***, b******, get, money

Views: 1109

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You feel stupid because in your heart you know that he doesn't feel for you what you feel for him and he is showing you who he is... you just do not believe him.

Sw33tNeSS said:

Because its been two months. People feel like he's using me. Basically the same ish u guys said here. I've heard it from my friends. And I mean I don't care all the time about money bprople will not always have money. But he's a good guy. If u take me out the picture I feel stupid because people think I deserve better

University of Smitty said:

In that case, what's making you look so stupid????

Sw33tNeSS said:

Take me for dinner movies same s*** we always do
I started smoking because I wanted to
He lost his job cause American airlines u know filed bankruptcy. Then he quickly found another one but it was some BS about his register missing money. Then now he's a manger at a restaurant so he's just getting back on his feet again.

Honeycoated said:

what type of stuff was he doing?  what does/did he do for a living?   Sw33tNeSS said:

All y'all are wrong. He was doing stuff in the beginning then he lost his job and I OFFERED to help him.  I WAS pregnant and lost it. 

Then why did he need any money from you if he found a new job quick? You only knew the guy 2 months  that is 8 weeks.  Sw33tNeSS said:

Take me for dinner movies same s*** we always do

I started smoking because I wanted to
He lost his job cause American airlines u know filed bankruptcy. Then he quickly found another one but it was some BS about his register missing money. Then now he's a manger at a restaurant so he's just getting back on his feet again.

Honeycoated said:

what type of stuff was he doing?  what does/did he do for a living?

Sw33tNeSS said:

All y'all are wrong. He was doing stuff in the beginning then he lost his job and I OFFERED to help him. 

I WAS pregnant and lost it. 
Yes this is all true. Very true. In fact 99% true. Idk how to get out of this rut

Siren said:

You feel stupid because in your heart you know that he doesn't feel for you what you feel for him and he is showing you who he is... you just do not believe him.

Sw33tNeSS said:

Because its been two months. People feel like he's using me. Basically the same ish u guys said here. I've heard it from my friends. And I mean I don't care all the time about money bprople will not always have money. But he's a good guy. If u take me out the picture I feel stupid because people think I deserve better

University of Smitty said:

In that case, what's making you look so stupid????

Sw33tNeSS said:

Take me for dinner movies same s*** we always do I started smoking because I wanted to

Honeycoated said:

what type of stuff was he doing?  what does/did he do for a living?   Sw33tNeSS said:

All y'all are wrong. He was doing stuff in the beginning then he lost his job and I OFFERED to help him.  I WAS pregnant and lost it. 

I think he's using you because if he is on hard times then he would have preferred the money over going to All Stars weekend.  A trip should be the last thing on his mind right now.  Sounds like he is bragging to his friends about finding a suga mama. Dinner and a movie doesn't not compare to a trip. IF you spend $5000 on a trip then he needs to be kissing your ass but instead he's cursing you out for buying him lunch and bringing it to his job where his new crush is working.

Hold a sec, are you tow living together??

I thought this same s***! He didn't like her popping up there because another chick he's smashing or wants to smash works there and her seeing sweetness come up there would blow his cover. OR someone else was on her way up ther for lunch or just left.

ATown SouthernGal said:

I think he's using you because if he is on hard times then he would have preferred the money over going to All Stars weekend.  A trip should be the last thing on his mind right now.  Sounds like he is bragging to his friends about finding a suga mama. Dinner and a movie doesn't not compare to a trip. IF you spend $5000 on a trip then he needs to be kissing your ass but instead he's cursing you out for buying him lunch and bringing it to his job where his new crush is working.

Lmfao y'all are a mess. I wish y'all was my friends/sisters in real life. Set me straight. Anyways don't be starting no drama. Ima be done with his ass. As soon as I get some d*** this weekend.  I offered the all star weekend trip. I offered EVERYTHING. He would say no no but I'd insist. That's my problem. I just wanted him to be happy since I knew he was stressed at home. But no more. If y'all saying the same s*** as my friends and u guys haven't met him....?!?!? Ummmm that's a red flag for me

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

You'll get the d*** and next week you'll be right where you are come Monday and Tues, Wed and you'll be right back here on  BA boo hooing. I'll bet you all the money you spending on him (I'll PM u my paypal accoutn) lol

Sw33tNeSS said:

Lmfao y'all are a mess. I wish y'all was my friends/sisters in real life. Set me straight. Anyways don't be starting no drama. Ima be done with his ass. As soon as I get some d*** this weekend.  I offered the all star weekend trip. I offered EVERYTHING. He would say no no but I'd insist. That's my problem. I just wanted him to be happy since I knew he was stressed at home. But no more. If y'all saying the same s*** as my friends and u guys haven't met him....?!?!? Ummmm that's a red flag for me

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

AFTER YOU GET SOME D*** THIS WEEKEND??!! I'M DONE

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...WTH!!!!

Honeycoated said:

AFTER YOU GET SOME D*** THIS WEEKEND??!!

LMFAO!!! U right. I shouldn't fall back into the trap. 

That gif was pretty funny tho. 

So my plan is to just ignore his texts and calls. I can't talk to him cause his voice will make me melt and I can't see him cuz then ima be horny. So ima just ignore and deny.  :-)
Bump for Ally

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Career change

Started by Moving In Silence in Talk Ish. Last reply by 2Body yesterday. 5 Replies

My license expired and I didn't take the classes to renew it, smh. I don't want to go back to school! I'm thinking about getting into bartending. Any suggestions?

Brooklyn Teen Gets Beat In McDonalds And Not One Person Called The Police

Started by Baller Alert in Talk Ish. Last reply by DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN on Thursday. 7 Replies

Dozens of kids and at least two adults watched as four teenage girls brutalized a pint-sized 15-year-old girl in a Brooklyn McDonald’s — but not one made a move to stop it, a shocking video that’s…Continue

Where to go in ATL

Started by DownSouthDiva in Talk Ish. Last reply by DownSouthDiva on Wednesday. 2 Replies

So I'm going to Atlanta this coming May to visit. Where are some cool spots I should go check out? Any hotel suggestions? And of course, where are all the ballers at?Continue

How do you deal with backstabbing family?

Started by LemonDropPop in Talk Ish. Last reply by The Philly Habesha Diva Mar 23. 10 Replies

Let me first start off by stating I love my older sister! She is really smart. But she is an evil witch. Our mom got sick and got behind on the taxes on her house. At the time I wasn't ballin so I…Continue

Latest Activity

Brazil commented on Char Turner's blog post Chris Brown Lands A Las Vegas Residency Deal - blogged by: @Chargotit
"Good for him, I just hope he doesn't f**k this up for himself."
10 minutes ago
Nicole commented on Briana Shani's blog post Blog Post: When You're Over Your Hoe Phase By: Briana Shani
"Preach Suga Bear"
33 minutes ago
Sandy Cheeks commented on Yvonna Hines's blog post So Your Baller Wants to Fly You Out... --blogged by @queenyvonna
"Who the hell wants to be flown out, when all these plans crashing and missing? I be damn!!"
1 hour ago
Moving In Silence commented on Char Turner's blog post Chris Brown Lands A Las Vegas Residency Deal - blogged by: @Chargotit
"Congrats Breezy! I'm pulln for you to get your act together!"
1 hour ago
Char Turner posted a blog post
2 hours ago
Char Turner's blog post was featured
2 hours ago
V commented on Eleven8's blog post Rapper Young Dro Arrested For Theft In Atlanta
"SMH...giggle...how embarrassing."
2 hours ago
V liked Yvonna Hines's blog post So Your Baller Wants to Fly You Out... --blogged by @queenyvonna
2 hours ago
JustMe commented on Eleven8's blog post Mark Curry Apologizes For Calling Diddy The Devil & Says He Misses Bad Boy
"His first tweet said it all... He wants some Ciroc... That book didn't sell as well as he…"
3 hours ago
JustMe commented on Eleven8's blog post Rapper Young Dro Arrested For Theft In Atlanta
"Hats & shades work wonders"
3 hours ago
Yvonna Hines posted a blog post
4 hours ago
Yvonna Hines's blog post was featured
4 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video