Been going thru a lot lately y'all. Pray for me for strength and peace of mind please!

Anyways

What is love? Like the boyfriend girlfriend type. I believe love begins with 1 Corinthians 13. I told somebody this and they said that's not real love. How do you know you're in love? Can you be in love with someone who doesn't love you back? Or someone who doesn't treat you right? I guess I wanna know yalls first experiences with love. I think I'm experiencing mine but I mean it's so complicated and I think it's making me look....umm.....stupid? 

Tags: F***, b******, get, money

Views: 1104

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You feel stupid because in your heart you know that he doesn't feel for you what you feel for him and he is showing you who he is... you just do not believe him.

Sw33tNeSS said:

Because its been two months. People feel like he's using me. Basically the same ish u guys said here. I've heard it from my friends. And I mean I don't care all the time about money bprople will not always have money. But he's a good guy. If u take me out the picture I feel stupid because people think I deserve better



University of Smitty said:

In that case, what's making you look so stupid????

 

Sw33tNeSS said:

Take me for dinner movies same s*** we always do
I started smoking because I wanted to
He lost his job cause American airlines u know filed bankruptcy. Then he quickly found another one but it was some BS about his register missing money. Then now he's a manger at a restaurant so he's just getting back on his feet again.




Honeycoated said:

what type of stuff was he doing?  what does/did he do for a living?   Sw33tNeSS said:

All y'all are wrong. He was doing stuff in the beginning then he lost his job and I OFFERED to help him.  I WAS pregnant and lost it. 

Then why did he need any money from you if he found a new job quick? You only knew the guy 2 months  that is 8 weeks.  Sw33tNeSS said:

Take me for dinner movies same s*** we always do


I started smoking because I wanted to
He lost his job cause American airlines u know filed bankruptcy. Then he quickly found another one but it was some BS about his register missing money. Then now he's a manger at a restaurant so he's just getting back on his feet again.




Honeycoated said:

what type of stuff was he doing?  what does/did he do for a living?
 
Sw33tNeSS said:

All y'all are wrong. He was doing stuff in the beginning then he lost his job and I OFFERED to help him. 

I WAS pregnant and lost it. 
Yes this is all true. Very true. In fact 99% true. Idk how to get out of this rut

Siren said:

You feel stupid because in your heart you know that he doesn't feel for you what you feel for him and he is showing you who he is... you just do not believe him.

Sw33tNeSS said:

Because its been two months. People feel like he's using me. Basically the same ish u guys said here. I've heard it from my friends. And I mean I don't care all the time about money bprople will not always have money. But he's a good guy. If u take me out the picture I feel stupid because people think I deserve better


University of Smitty said:

In that case, what's making you look so stupid????

 

Sw33tNeSS said:

Take me for dinner movies same s*** we always do I started smoking because I wanted to
He lost his job cause American airlines u know filed bankruptcy. Then he quickly found another one but it was some BS about his register missing money. Then now he's a manger at a restaurant so he's just getting back on his feet again.




Honeycoated said:

what type of stuff was he doing?  what does/did he do for a living?   Sw33tNeSS said:

All y'all are wrong. He was doing stuff in the beginning then he lost his job and I OFFERED to help him.  I WAS pregnant and lost it. 

I think he's using you because if he is on hard times then he would have preferred the money over going to All Stars weekend.  A trip should be the last thing on his mind right now.  Sounds like he is bragging to his friends about finding a suga mama. Dinner and a movie doesn't not compare to a trip. IF you spend $5000 on a trip then he needs to be kissing your ass but instead he's cursing you out for buying him lunch and bringing it to his job where his new crush is working.

Hold a sec, are you tow living together??


I thought this same s***! He didn't like her popping up there because another chick he's smashing or wants to smash works there and her seeing sweetness come up there would blow his cover. OR someone else was on her way up ther for lunch or just left.

 


 ATown SouthernGal said:

I think he's using you because if he is on hard times then he would have preferred the money over going to All Stars weekend.  A trip should be the last thing on his mind right now.  Sounds like he is bragging to his friends about finding a suga mama. Dinner and a movie doesn't not compare to a trip. IF you spend $5000 on a trip then he needs to be kissing your ass but instead he's cursing you out for buying him lunch and bringing it to his job where his new crush is working.

Lmfao y'all are a mess. I wish y'all was my friends/sisters in real life. Set me straight. Anyways don't be starting no drama. Ima be done with his ass. As soon as I get some d*** this weekend.  I offered the all star weekend trip. I offered EVERYTHING. He would say no no but I'd insist. That's my problem. I just wanted him to be happy since I knew he was stressed at home. But no more. If y'all saying the same s*** as my friends and u guys haven't met him....?!?!? Ummmm that's a red flag for me

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

Hold a sec, are you tow living together??

You'll get the d*** and next week you'll be right where you are come Monday and Tues, Wed and you'll be right back here on  BA boo hooing. I'll bet you all the money you spending on him (I'll PM u my paypal accoutn) lol

Sw33tNeSS said:

Lmfao y'all are a mess. I wish y'all was my friends/sisters in real life. Set me straight. Anyways don't be starting no drama. Ima be done with his ass. As soon as I get some d*** this weekend.  I offered the all star weekend trip. I offered EVERYTHING. He would say no no but I'd insist. That's my problem. I just wanted him to be happy since I knew he was stressed at home. But no more. If y'all saying the same s*** as my friends and u guys haven't met him....?!?!? Ummmm that's a red flag for me

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

Hold a sec, are you tow living together??

AFTER YOU GET SOME D*** THIS WEEKEND??!! I'M DONE

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...WTH!!!!
 
Honeycoated said:

AFTER YOU GET SOME D*** THIS WEEKEND??!!

LMFAO!!! U right. I shouldn't fall back into the trap. 

That gif was pretty funny tho. 

So my plan is to just ignore his texts and calls. I can't talk to him cause his voice will make me melt and I can't see him cuz then ima be horny. So ima just ignore and deny.  :-)
Bump for Ally

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


BallerBoards

Build Your Perfect Man

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by CCD is Workin on a baller 4 she 2 hours ago. 4 Replies

Continue

Young Jeezy Steps Out With His New Girlfriend in Atlanta

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Formally Known as Ginger 3 hours ago. 6 Replies

Young Jeezy has been seen…Continue

Whats up with this guy?

Started by Cleopatra Jones in Talk Ish. Last reply by Busy Signal aka $picey 12 hours ago. 23 Replies

He's a 40-smth year old White agriculture baller, I think we can talk millions here. He reached out to me through.. a certain website; we spent a night in the hotel once, he got really interested in…Continue

Latest Activity

Milele R liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Foot Werk: Dsquared Virginia High Heeled Sandals
45 minutes ago
Profile IconByron Dixon, Vanessa urbina, TriceyTrice and 12 more joined Baller Alert.com
1 hour ago
Spinster commented on Char Turner's blog post Azealia Banks Previews Her New Book, "Broke With Expensive Taste" By: @Chargotit
"Not too bad. Might check it out."
1 hour ago
Spinster liked Char Turner's blog post Azealia Banks Previews Her New Book, "Broke With Expensive Taste" By: @Chargotit
1 hour ago
Sandy Cheeks commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - I Slept With Future In Miami
"sad, sad, sad, sad little bike rack. If you are going to f***, at least get something out of it…"
1 hour ago
Sandy Cheeks commented on Char Turner's blog post Azealia Banks Previews Her New Book, "Broke With Expensive Taste" By: @Chargotit
"It'll make great toilet paper. LMAO!!!!"
1 hour ago
Chocolate Ties liked Char Turner's blog post Azealia Banks Previews Her New Book, "Broke With Expensive Taste" By: @Chargotit
1 hour ago
Eleven8 commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - I Slept With Future In Miami
"Toya, it was last weekend so no he wasn't with Ciara and hasn't been for a while lol"
1 hour ago
RubyWoo's 2 events were featured
2 hours ago
RubyWoo posted events
2 hours ago
Char Turner's blog post was featured
2 hours ago
Char Turner posted a blog post
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video