Hey everyone,

New to the site, wanted to know if anyone else is in the same situation as myself. I have been in Atlanta a few years and I find it hella difficult to make female acquittances. I don't work a traditionally 9-5 so meeting folks that way is not an option for me. My closest of friends live in other states and a girl I had been hanging out with alot last year decided to move to NYC...I have a boy friend but I can't hang with him all the time either. I am very fun (per my family and friends) and 
outgoing with a vast interest in many things. When I lived in NYC I met people all the time...I don't get the vibe of Atlanta people seem distant and unfriendly.

Any suggestions....thanks in advance ladies.

Views: 280

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good luck with that. Seriously, most of those girls down there are out for themselves... You think thure distant and unfriendly because most are. Barely any Black unity among the younger crowd. Make them think you're made of money, then they'll flock to you... But seriously, try complimenting somebody, smiling, sparking conversation at a party when everybody's friendlier cause they're drinking. I swear I'd go back to Atlanta to visit sometime if it weren't for the people...
Cosign... You'll have better luck befriending white chicks

DB said:
Good luck with that. Seriously, most of those girls down there are out for themselves... You think thure distant and unfriendly because most are. Barely any Black unity among the younger crowd. Make them think you're made of money, then they'll flock to you
Hey girl don't get discouraged! I have been here my entire life and it is crazy hard to find friends without going to work every day or school every day. I also work odd hours but I am here and looking for friends :) Inbox me and I will send you my number.

hey bria,

i'm new here as well. inbox me your number and we can chat. i feel the same way.

LOL...my friend who lives out of state suggested the same thing...

Baby AJ Jesus Juice said:
Cosign... You'll have better luck befriending white chicks
DB said:
Good luck with that. Seriously, most of those girls down there are out for themselves... You think thure distant and unfriendly because most are. Barely any Black unity among the younger crowd. Make them think you're made of money, then they'll flock to you
No....NY burbs

Tone said:
You from cali

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Blac Chyna Shows Off New Hairdo

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Love love!!! 2 hours ago. 6 Replies

Thoughts?Continue

Celebs Attend Salute to Excellence Event in Atlanta

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish 3 hours ago. 0 Replies

T.I., Derek J, and Deb Antney…Continue

Latest Activity

Love love!!! replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Sheneka Adams
"7...lol...yall r funny"
2 hours ago
Love love!!! replied to RubyWoo's discussion Blac Chyna Shows Off New Hairdo
"another stripper saluted!!! smh"
2 hours ago
SoLuscious replied to RubyWoo's discussion Keke Wyatt & Her Husband Expecting 8th Child
"argh!!!! and she wonders why her music career isnt poppin. no shade but she should focus her…"
3 hours ago
RubyWoo posted discussions
3 hours ago
Niko Rose commented on Niko Rose's blog post The Hypocrisy of Public Opinion:Hope Solo by @niksolfy
"True."
3 hours ago
SoLuscious replied to RubyWoo's discussion Where Do Women Go For Thotcations?
"i literally LOLed at the title! lol lol lol"
3 hours ago
Nene2 Live commented on Niko Rose's blog post The Hypocrisy of Public Opinion:Hope Solo by @niksolfy
"~@ niko rose, well you may right that the NFL did not make such big deal about at first recognition…"
3 hours ago
SoLuscious commented on Eleven8's blog post Keyshia Cole Dating Birdman & Gets Arrested For Assaulting Woman At His Condo
"wasnt birdman dating kimora lee simmons? keyshia needs to get it together. i keep trying to root…"
3 hours ago
Nene2 Live commented on Eleven8's blog post Singer August Alsina In ICU After Suffering Multiple Seizures
"~hope he get well soon, that is horrible...got to take care of your self first, regardless of…"
4 hours ago
Niko Rose commented on Niko Rose's blog post The Hypocrisy of Public Opinion:Hope Solo by @niksolfy
"m all for setting examples. I just do not think the NFL really cares about the issue of DV. These…"
4 hours ago
Nene2 Live commented on Niko Rose's blog post The Hypocrisy of Public Opinion:Hope Solo by @niksolfy
" ~i am not for sure that the NFL is trying to say it is one sided or that their players are…"
4 hours ago
"Yes. I see that with each blog that is posted. Smh"
6 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video