Hey everyone,

New to the site, wanted to know if anyone else is in the same situation as myself. I have been in Atlanta a few years and I find it hella difficult to make female acquittances. I don't work a traditionally 9-5 so meeting folks that way is not an option for me. My closest of friends live in other states and a girl I had been hanging out with alot last year decided to move to NYC...I have a boy friend but I can't hang with him all the time either. I am very fun (per my family and friends) and 
outgoing with a vast interest in many things. When I lived in NYC I met people all the time...I don't get the vibe of Atlanta people seem distant and unfriendly.

Any suggestions....thanks in advance ladies.

Views: 281

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good luck with that. Seriously, most of those girls down there are out for themselves... You think thure distant and unfriendly because most are. Barely any Black unity among the younger crowd. Make them think you're made of money, then they'll flock to you... But seriously, try complimenting somebody, smiling, sparking conversation at a party when everybody's friendlier cause they're drinking. I swear I'd go back to Atlanta to visit sometime if it weren't for the people...
Cosign... You'll have better luck befriending white chicks

DB said:
Good luck with that. Seriously, most of those girls down there are out for themselves... You think thure distant and unfriendly because most are. Barely any Black unity among the younger crowd. Make them think you're made of money, then they'll flock to you
Hey girl don't get discouraged! I have been here my entire life and it is crazy hard to find friends without going to work every day or school every day. I also work odd hours but I am here and looking for friends :) Inbox me and I will send you my number.

hey bria,

i'm new here as well. inbox me your number and we can chat. i feel the same way.

LOL...my friend who lives out of state suggested the same thing...

Baby AJ Jesus Juice said:
Cosign... You'll have better luck befriending white chicks
DB said:
Good luck with that. Seriously, most of those girls down there are out for themselves... You think thure distant and unfriendly because most are. Barely any Black unity among the younger crowd. Make them think you're made of money, then they'll flock to you
No....NY burbs

Tone said:
You from cali

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Young Jeezy Steps Out With His New Girlfriend in Atlanta

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish 48 minutes ago. 0 Replies

Young Jeezy has been seen…Continue

Whats up with this guy?

Started by Cleopatra Jones in Talk Ish. Last reply by Cia 9 hours ago. 19 Replies

He's a 40-smth year old White agriculture baller, I think we can talk millions here. He reached out to me through.. a certain website; we spent a night in the hotel once, he got really interested in…Continue

Latest Activity

RubyWoo posted discussions
37 minutes ago
lp updated their profile
43 minutes ago
RubyWoo posted an event
Thumbnail

ATL - S. Adams Collection Holiday Affair @ Tongue & Groove 12/22 at Tongue & Groove

December 22, 2014 at 10pm to December 23, 2014 at 3am
1 hour ago
Profile Iconroxy welch, allwhite shawty, Mishelle Russell and 4 other members are attending RubyWoo's event
Thumbnail

Miami - Trina & Trick Daddy Host Uncle Luke's Birthday Celebration @ Liv 12/21 at Liv Nightclub

December 21, 2014 at 11pm to December 22, 2014 at 5am
2 hours ago
BadgalCi commented on Niko Rose's blog post Young Thug Comes To Houston : Concert Review by:@niksofly
"Damn @Niko I feel your pain.... I'm in the H and I skipped that one..."
2 hours ago
BadgalCi liked Niko Rose's blog post Young Thug Comes To Houston : Concert Review by:@niksofly
2 hours ago
BadgalCi liked Milagros Reyes's blog post Ballerific Relationships - Gone Fishing By: @milagreee
2 hours ago
BadgalCi liked Eleven8's blog post Blog: If He Flies You Out, He Wants To Have Sex. Period.
2 hours ago
Brandi Payton updated their profile
5 hours ago
resident_fitvil added a discussion to the group Baller Alert Fitness Group
7 hours ago
SoLuscious commented on Eleven8's blog post Man Shoots 2 Cops & Himself In Brooklyn, Accused Of Shooting Baltimore Woman (Pics + Video)
"So sad."
8 hours ago
Moving In Silence liked Baller Alert's blog post Ballerific Relationships - Searching for Security or Digging For Gold?
8 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video