Married woman postings sexy photos on twitter and tumblr

Her husband ask her to stop she tells him that she will but she keeps on doing it. What should this man do?

Views: 2100

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That ish is unacceptable! I feel the same about women with children. Social media is for networking and business if you are a respectable adult.

I agress wit diseree, mese, and bling. She has no self respect and def no respect of her marriage. I think he should just let her do her and when he is fed up bounce. She prob do A LOT of disrespectful ish smh

+1

blackfujones said:

lol..i woulda been gone..shes getting the pipings from someone else as we speak

Tone said:

some are nude some are just typical booty shoots that young women post on twitter and tumblr.
CCDreamin' of a baller for me said:

He should step up his relationship game. She is out there looking for something she isn't getting at home. He needs to ask her what it is and then step up his game if he is trying to keep her.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ballerific Events

BallerBoards

3 cops shot dead in Baton Rouge, LA

Started by Lady Thriller in Talk Ish on Sunday. 0 Replies

Wow another tragedy has struck in America just a few hours ago 3…Continue

Tags: Matter, Breaking, News, LIves, Black

Jurassic 5 member AkilTheMC preaches #BlackLivesMatter and supports abuse of black women @AkilTheMC @jurassic5

Started by Lady Thriller in Talk Ish. Last reply by Moving In Silence Jul 15. 5 Replies

It is very sad when you find out a persons true colors…Continue

Turkish Military Stages Coup, Declares Martial Law And Curfew

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish Jul 15. 0 Replies

Turkey's military staged a coup…Continue

Is Nick Cannon Dating TLC’s Chilli?

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish Jul 15. 0 Replies

A few days ago, #NickCannon was…Continue

Latest Activity

Merlin posted a status
2 hours ago
Audry Hackner posted a status
4 hours ago
Eleven8's 6 blog posts were featured
9 hours ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
9 hours ago
Peachkyss posted a blog post
13 hours ago
Peachkyss's blog post was featured
13 hours ago
BunniDWabbit commented on Eleven8's blog post Ray Rice Willing To Donate Entire NFL Salary If He Gets A Job
"How TF is Tom Brady sitting out 4 games? Compared to what Rice actually did, it's BS that…"
15 hours ago
BunniDWabbit commented on Bee Tomlinson's blog post Jennifer Lopez Gets the Green Light for Dance Competition Show on NBC-blogged by @djb.jewelz
"I don't know who told her lining outside of her lips is cute. She looks almost as ridiculous…"
15 hours ago
BunniDWabbit commented on Eleven8's blog post Rumor Has It Kendall Jenner & ASAP Rocky Are Having A "Fling"
"Lies they tell to make her look straight."
15 hours ago
Suga Bear commented on RubyWoo's blog post Miranda Kerr Gets Engaged to CEO of Snapchat - blogged by @LoveRubyWoo
"Yaaaaaaassssss! Talk about an upgrade!"
15 hours ago
Alexis Danielle Grant posted blog posts
18 hours ago
Alexis Danielle Grant's 2 blog posts were featured
18 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service