This is an Hollywood Street King exclusive. wwww.diaryofahollywoodstreetking.com

“First let me say that women that sleep with married men make me sick to my stomach.

Kendu Issacs was Mary’s road manager. This was after Puffy, Kc, and her management all took advantage of her. She was on the right path, but still very vulnerable. She’d never been able to get chose. She too had been passed around. After all the people she trusted with her career, and her body used and abused her she was left broken. No man, and almost no money she was a wreck.

She hired Kirk Burrowes, her sister Latanya, and a few others and she was back working. Then along comes Kendu. The road manager, Kendu was married with two kids, and 1 on the way. Once he saw how gullible Mary was he went in for the kill. He started sleeping with her, telling her how beautiful she was, and poisoning her brain.

He told her she had demons inside of her, and needed to get them out. He took her to Hondouras to the witch doctors Left Eye was visiting when she died. Once he had her all the way in, he left his wife. Then he convinced her to fire her entire staff including her sister who’d stuck by her through thick n thin. He finally became her manager, and hired his entire family, putting them on her payroll.

What’s really sad is that Mary will always say, “God brought him to me”. How is that, when he was already someone else’s husband? How when he caused you to ruin relationships with friends and family that stuck by you at your lowest? How when you took those children’s daddy away for your own selfish reasons?”

Tags: kendu, mary j

Views: 374

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Witch doctors? Well alright

back working????????   I dont remember a time when Mary wasnt working.......at least not since What's the 411

Hmmmm... I had heard awhile back that Mary had hired his ex wife or something like that...

Well I heard the wife/ex-wife was staying in the same house

Mmmmmm interesting.....-___O

What the what? Awwww hayle! I smell a new hit album in the making.

You know the formula LOL

CCDreamin' of a baller for me said:

I do remember that too... Hmmmm 

MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! said:

Yup! lol They don't call her the Queen of Hip Hop Pain for nothing. lol

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

You know the formula LOL

CCDreamin' of a baller for me said:

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! said:

~ r u serious..., somebody say it ain't so.

this is old tea so I am guessing one of the folks she fired is still hella pissed

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Baller Mail - Amber Rose Caught Wiz In Bed With Twins

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish 10 hours ago. 0 Replies

Baller Mail - (Disclaimer:…Continue

Ray J's Assistant Accuses Him of Beating On Her & Other Women

Do you believe that Ray J has…Continue

Ebola Hits the U.S.

The United States has its first…Continue

Your definition of a friend zone

Started by WorkInProgress in Talk Ish. Last reply by Tone 12 hours ago. 10 Replies

I've been told a time or two that I put people in the friend zone. Sometimes it's unintentionally but other times its done for a reason. I'm patient with some but then the "honey moon" period starts…Continue

Latest Activity

Busy Signal aka $picey commented on Asimplebijou's blog post BallerAlert's Wives/Girlfriends/Baby Mamas: Ban Kader
"hahaha, this is still going"
7 minutes ago
Marchele Turner commented on Eleven8's blog post Jagged Edge Denied Booted From Atlanta Nightclub
"@Niko Rose And whoever that is behind him... The rest look like they're going to either get…"
7 minutes ago
Niko Rose commented on Eleven8's blog post Jagged Edge Denied Booted From Atlanta Nightclub
"MT right. JD looks like the only dressed person"
11 minutes ago
Busy Signal aka $picey commented on Eleven8's blog post Jagged Edge Denied Booted From Atlanta Nightclub
"lmao @ MT"
13 minutes ago
Niko Rose commented on Asimplebijou's blog post BallerAlert's Wives/Girlfriends/Baby Mamas: Ban Kader
":/ ... The assumptions are funny as hell. It is what it is."
19 minutes ago
Eleven8 commented on Asimplebijou's blog post BallerAlert's Wives/Girlfriends/Baby Mamas: Ban Kader
"Oh Arissa..... I hope with this forty page novel you're writing that you at least clicked an…"
33 minutes ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
38 minutes ago
Peachkyss's 2 blog posts were featured
38 minutes ago
Asimplebijou posted a blog post
45 minutes ago
Asimplebijou's blog post was featured
45 minutes ago
Sweetness commented on Eleven8's blog post Fantasia Defends Her New Man's Checkered Past
"Listen child support is the devil. So his conviction means nothing to me. If he missed ONE payment…"
50 minutes ago
V commented on Eleven8's blog post Jagged Edge Denied Booted From Atlanta Nightclub
"They should have followed the dress code. People often think rules don't apply to them-show…"
50 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video