This is an Hollywood Street King exclusive. wwww.diaryofahollywoodstreetking.com

“First let me say that women that sleep with married men make me sick to my stomach.

Kendu Issacs was Mary’s road manager. This was after Puffy, Kc, and her management all took advantage of her. She was on the right path, but still very vulnerable. She’d never been able to get chose. She too had been passed around. After all the people she trusted with her career, and her body used and abused her she was left broken. No man, and almost no money she was a wreck.

She hired Kirk Burrowes, her sister Latanya, and a few others and she was back working. Then along comes Kendu. The road manager, Kendu was married with two kids, and 1 on the way. Once he saw how gullible Mary was he went in for the kill. He started sleeping with her, telling her how beautiful she was, and poisoning her brain.

He told her she had demons inside of her, and needed to get them out. He took her to Hondouras to the witch doctors Left Eye was visiting when she died. Once he had her all the way in, he left his wife. Then he convinced her to fire her entire staff including her sister who’d stuck by her through thick n thin. He finally became her manager, and hired his entire family, putting them on her payroll.

What’s really sad is that Mary will always say, “God brought him to me”. How is that, when he was already someone else’s husband? How when he caused you to ruin relationships with friends and family that stuck by you at your lowest? How when you took those children’s daddy away for your own selfish reasons?”

Tags: kendu, mary j

Views: 374

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Witch doctors? Well alright

back working????????   I dont remember a time when Mary wasnt working.......at least not since What's the 411

Hmmmm... I had heard awhile back that Mary had hired his ex wife or something like that...

Well I heard the wife/ex-wife was staying in the same house

Mmmmmm interesting.....-___O

What the what? Awwww hayle! I smell a new hit album in the making.

You know the formula LOL

CCDreamin' of a baller for me said:

I do remember that too... Hmmmm 

MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! said:

Yup! lol They don't call her the Queen of Hip Hop Pain for nothing. lol

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

You know the formula LOL

CCDreamin' of a baller for me said:

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! said:

~ r u serious..., somebody say it ain't so.

this is old tea so I am guessing one of the folks she fired is still hella pissed

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Chanel's Pre-Fall 2014 Paris-Dallas Métiers D’Art Collection

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish 4 minutes ago. 0 Replies

Chanel previewed its pre-fall…Continue

Ballerific Comment Creepin - Yandy

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Formally Known as Ginger 47 minutes ago. 6 Replies

Continue

"Black Life" in Dallas TX

Started by Sheli in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sheli 1 hour ago. 18 Replies

So I was offered a job in Dallas, Texas, I haven't accepted yet but I'm pretty sure I'm going to, but here's my gripe, I was telling one of my close friends about it and she immediately told me I…Continue

Latest Activity

RubyWoo posted discussions
4 minutes ago
Billy Official commented on Eleven8's blog post Adrienne Bosh Talks Being A Basketball Wife & Wanting More Bosh Babies (Video)
"Wow--i wonder what took me so long to notice she truely favors Mariah Carey."
16 minutes ago
Formally Known as Ginger replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Yandy
"Sad but true "
47 minutes ago
Shantel commented on Eleven8's blog post Owner Of All Hip Hop Pens Open Letter To Nicki Minaj
"I like Nicki.. but this cover threw me for a loop cause I'm not sure what her message is here.…"
1 hour ago
McKenna Hylton replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Yandy
"Buuuuut isn't mandarian a Chinese dialect?? Birds always find something to cluck about. Smh. A…"
1 hour ago
Sheli replied to Sheli's discussion "Black Life" in Dallas TX
"Thanks Moving In Silence, CCD is Workin on a baller 4 she, Formally Known as Ginger and…"
1 hour ago
Rad commented on Eleven8's blog post Adrienne Bosh Talks Being A Basketball Wife & Wanting More Bosh Babies (Video)
"I like Bosh. Adrienne seems annoying. Like she's that person that talks about her aura and…"
1 hour ago
Baller Alert shared RubyWoo's discussion on Twitter
1 hour ago
Baller Alert shared Peachkyss's blog post on Twitter
1 hour ago
Baller Alert commented on Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's How Do You Rock It: Denim On Denim Trend Part I
"I love this look.. you can dress it up or down.  "
1 hour ago
Angela C. updated their profile
1 hour ago
Baller Alert is attending Eleven8's event
Thumbnail

ATL - Tank Hosts Concert Hair Show After Party @ Harlem Nights 8/2 at Harlem Nights

August 2, 2014 at 10pm to August 3, 2014 at 3am
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video