So continuing my quest of not being myself I've started smoking weed and now my beautiful weave smells DISGUSTING. But I just did it so I don't really wanna wash it (idk if this is nasty but I normally wash my hair once a month when I have weave and I usually keep my weave in for no more than two months).  Anyways do my hair stinks. Is there anything I can do--besides washing--to get this odor out my hair?

Views: 963

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have been told by ppl who don't know that they would never know I smoked. When i have a weave in a use dryer sheets on my hair. Helps static and I smell oh so downey fresh, LLS.

Girl you better wash your hair! You can get your hairstyle again but its gonna be hard to get that stench out without washing.

Wait. What's up with you starting to smoke weed though? Are you doing it for this new guy or what?!

Naw u know when u first go to college n u try s***? It's like I'm doing ish backwards cause I'm a senior. Y'all pray for me cause idk what I'm goin thru

Honeycoated said:

Wait. What's up with you starting to smoke weed though? Are you doing it for this new guy or what?!

Im so glad they got rid of smoking in the clubs because I use to have this problem  with my natural hair and their was NO way I was washing my hair when I just got it done....I would just let it air out, and in about two days the smell would be gone...but I HATED it...and sometimes I would spray on perfume/body spray, and  spray a little above my head to try and get some in my hair

Father. I am calling out to you on behalf of one of my sisters Lord. Please bless your child. She is going through something and it is affecting her life in a negative way. Thus has caused her to seek more harm than benefit. Lord please heal her pain and bless her. She doesn't have to take this dark path alone because you are there. With her to guide her and deliver her. Reassure her into knowing that you are willing and able to carry this burden as long as she is will to seek you. Lord, she is calling out for your help.  Please hold her and reassure her that it will be ok. All things will be ok through you Lord. In your heavenly name I pray Amen!

Sw33tNeSS said:

Naw u know when u first go to college n u try s***? It's like I'm doing ish backwards cause I'm a senior. Y'all pray for me cause idk what I'm goin thru
Honeycoated said:

AMEN!!!!

Ms. BoiBye said:

Father. I am calling out to you on behalf of one of my sisters Lord. Please bless your child. She is going through something and it is affecting her life in a negative way. Thus has caused her to seek more harm than benefit. Lord please heal her pain and bless her. She doesn't have to take this dark path alone because you are there. With her to guide her and deliver her. Reassure her into knowing that you are willing and able to carry this burden as long as she is will to seek you. Lord, she is calling out for your help.  Please hold her and reassure her that it will be ok. All things will be ok through you Lord. In your heavenly name I pray Amen!

Sw33tNeSS said:

Naw u know when u first go to college n u try s***? It's like I'm doing ish backwards cause I'm a senior. Y'all pray for me cause idk what I'm goin thru Honeycoated said:

Amen... and that was a pice prayer. I love the positive support that the ladies offer here...it helps to keep me from becoming jaded.

Ms. BoiBye said:

Sw33tNeSS said:

Naw u know when u first go to college n u try s***? It's like I'm doing ish backwards cause I'm a senior. Y'all pray for me cause idk what I'm goin thru Honeycoated said:

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you.

Ms. BoiBye said:

Sw33tNeSS said:

Honeycoated said:

You can always call me... I know how you feel seriously. It took a while I have found a small good circle and they keep moving away on me! :-(

Goldie Fukn Fish said:

I'm trying so hard not to be jaded these days NY is getting the best of me.
Siren said:

Amen... and that was a pice prayer. I love the positive support that the ladies offer here...it helps to keep me from becoming jaded.
Ms. BoiBye said:

Sw33tNeSS said:

AMEN!

Ms. BoiBye said:

Sw33tNeSS said:

Thanks so much for the love and prayers guys. Idk what god is doing---well I do. He's revealing stuff to me. Stuff I know about but now I gotta make tough decisions on being friends or not being friends. Being complacent or bring ambitious and spontaneous. I've been in a rut for two years and well....now I'm coming out. So we will see as the year progresses how the new me is gonna be

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Did Porsha Williams Confirm She's Dating Eagles' Lesean McCoy?

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish 11 minutes ago. 0 Replies

There's been rumors circulating…Continue

Baller Mail - Amber Rose Caught Wiz In Bed With Twins

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Eleven8 34 minutes ago. 2 Replies

Baller Mail - (Disclaimer:…Continue

Ray J's Assistant Accuses Him of Beating On Her & Other Women

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Fe. 58 minutes ago. 1 Reply

Do you believe that Ray J has…Continue

Ebola Hits the U.S.

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by RubyWoo 1 hour ago. 3 Replies

The United States has its first…Continue

Latest Activity

RubyWoo posted discussions
11 minutes ago
Arissa commented on Asimplebijou's blog post BallerAlert's Wives/Girlfriends/Baby Mamas: Ban Kader
"Says the people who keep going...projection people, projection. Haha, you all clearly have friends,…"
15 minutes ago
Brown Skin Beauty commented on Eleven8's blog post Was Porsha Williams Fired From Real Housewives of Atlanta
"So when is Kenya FAKE self getting the boot...it's only right."
33 minutes ago
Eleven8 replied to RubyWoo's discussion Baller Mail - Amber Rose Caught Wiz In Bed With Twins
"Apparently Hot 97's Peter Rosenberg spilled the tea.  Listen: "
34 minutes ago
yan yan posted a blog post
38 minutes ago
yan yan's blog post was featured
38 minutes ago
B Thang commented on Eleven8's blog post Was Porsha Williams Fired From Real Housewives of Atlanta
"She will not be missed. This girl is dumber than rocks."
39 minutes ago
Eleven8's 5 blog posts were featured
46 minutes ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
46 minutes ago
Busy Signal aka $picey replied to RubyWoo's discussion Baller Mail - Amber Rose Caught Wiz In Bed With Twins
"where are the juicy details?"
55 minutes ago
Fe. replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ray J's Assistant Accuses Him of Beating On Her & Other Women
"yes! because most of these "men" who always pull that i have a "sisters and a mother…"
58 minutes ago
RubyWoo replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ebola Hits the U.S.
"the good thing is that it can't be spread through the air so just don't go exchanging…"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video