So continuing my quest of not being myself I've started smoking weed and now my beautiful weave smells DISGUSTING. But I just did it so I don't really wanna wash it (idk if this is nasty but I normally wash my hair once a month when I have weave and I usually keep my weave in for no more than two months).  Anyways do my hair stinks. Is there anything I can do--besides washing--to get this odor out my hair?

Views: 945

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lol.. I'm serious! I have a friend that is a REAL smoker. Bish smokes weed like cigaretts! I even use it on my natural hair after leaving a smoke filled place.

JustMe said:
Lmao 

SACK CHASER said:
Try febreeze.

I have been told by ppl who don't know that they would never know I smoked. When i have a weave in a use dryer sheets on my hair. Helps static and I smell oh so downey fresh, LLS.

Girl you better wash your hair! You can get your hairstyle again but its gonna be hard to get that stench out without washing.

Wait. What's up with you starting to smoke weed though? Are you doing it for this new guy or what?!

Naw u know when u first go to college n u try s***? It's like I'm doing ish backwards cause I'm a senior. Y'all pray for me cause idk what I'm goin thru

Honeycoated said:

Wait. What's up with you starting to smoke weed though? Are you doing it for this new guy or what?!

Im so glad they got rid of smoking in the clubs because I use to have this problem  with my natural hair and their was NO way I was washing my hair when I just got it done....I would just let it air out, and in about two days the smell would be gone...but I HATED it...and sometimes I would spray on perfume/body spray, and  spray a little above my head to try and get some in my hair

Father. I am calling out to you on behalf of one of my sisters Lord. Please bless your child. She is going through something and it is affecting her life in a negative way. Thus has caused her to seek more harm than benefit. Lord please heal her pain and bless her. She doesn't have to take this dark path alone because you are there. With her to guide her and deliver her. Reassure her into knowing that you are willing and able to carry this burden as long as she is will to seek you. Lord, she is calling out for your help.  Please hold her and reassure her that it will be ok. All things will be ok through you Lord. In your heavenly name I pray Amen!

Sw33tNeSS said:

Naw u know when u first go to college n u try s***? It's like I'm doing ish backwards cause I'm a senior. Y'all pray for me cause idk what I'm goin thru
Honeycoated said:

AMEN!!!!

Ms. BoiBye said:

Father. I am calling out to you on behalf of one of my sisters Lord. Please bless your child. She is going through something and it is affecting her life in a negative way. Thus has caused her to seek more harm than benefit. Lord please heal her pain and bless her. She doesn't have to take this dark path alone because you are there. With her to guide her and deliver her. Reassure her into knowing that you are willing and able to carry this burden as long as she is will to seek you. Lord, she is calling out for your help.  Please hold her and reassure her that it will be ok. All things will be ok through you Lord. In your heavenly name I pray Amen!

Sw33tNeSS said:

Naw u know when u first go to college n u try s***? It's like I'm doing ish backwards cause I'm a senior. Y'all pray for me cause idk what I'm goin thru Honeycoated said:

Amen... and that was a pice prayer. I love the positive support that the ladies offer here...it helps to keep me from becoming jaded.

Ms. BoiBye said:

Sw33tNeSS said:

Naw u know when u first go to college n u try s***? It's like I'm doing ish backwards cause I'm a senior. Y'all pray for me cause idk what I'm goin thru Honeycoated said:

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you.

Ms. BoiBye said:

Sw33tNeSS said:

Honeycoated said:

You can always call me... I know how you feel seriously. It took a while I have found a small good circle and they keep moving away on me! :-(

Goldie Fukn Fish said:

I'm trying so hard not to be jaded these days NY is getting the best of me.
Siren said:

Amen... and that was a pice prayer. I love the positive support that the ladies offer here...it helps to keep me from becoming jaded.
Ms. BoiBye said:

Sw33tNeSS said:

AMEN!

Ms. BoiBye said:

Sw33tNeSS said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Personal Trainer Certification

Started by Robin Smith in Talk Ish. Last reply by Miss P 53 minutes ago. 7 Replies

Hey ladies,So, I am about to graduate college and have just come into a decent amount of money (graduation gift). I have always been pursuing a career in entertainment but recently I have also…Continue

To call or not to call.?!?

Started by LoveMe in Talk Ish. Last reply by MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! 1 hour ago. 4 Replies

So I've been a lurker on this site for a while. Never post but really enjoy reading all the insights you all provide. Anyway I was approached by an athlete about 3 weeks ago. On my way out the club…Continue

Torrei Hart Bitter ?

Started by Skylas the limit in Talk Ish. Last reply by V 9 hours ago. 15 Replies

Eleven8 just did a article about this but here's a summery of her interview with sister2siter magTorrei Hart, ex-wife of Kevin Hart, held nothing back in a recent interview with Sister 2 Sister…Continue

Best Celebrity Sex Tape???

Started by SMSLove in Talk Ish. Last reply by SMSLove 10 hours ago. 7 Replies

Who has the best sex tape? Who would you like to see in one? Tommy and Pam still hold the title for me. I would love to see a Rihanna or Amber Rose sex tape....Continue

Tags: sextape

Latest Activity

Go_Getta10 commented on Eleven8's blog post Ex Leaks Nudes From Rich Dollaz Artist, Jhonni Blaze's, Sex Tape
"Lmao @ these comments"
38 minutes ago
Miss P replied to Robin Smith's discussion Personal Trainer Certification
"Congrats on finishing school! I'm planning on getting mine by June once my schedule slows…"
53 minutes ago
Go_Getta10 commented on Eleven8's blog post Did Dwight Howard Give His Boo Chandler Parsons A Ferrari?
"They are so cute together. They're like the Black and Decker of the NBA"
59 minutes ago
MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! replied to LoveMe's discussion To call or not to call.?!?
"Call him. Forget about the other guy.  It was a "respectable" relationship so you…"
1 hour ago
Tone © commented on Eleven8's blog post Ex Leaks Nudes From Rich Dollaz Artist, Jhonni Blaze's, Sex Tape
"@spice Nah but I know people that have. @eleven she don't charge that much from what I heard"
1 hour ago
MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! replied to Robin Smith's discussion Personal Trainer Certification
"Let me know how it goes.  As soon as this semester is over and I take my estate exam, I'm…"
1 hour ago
shun womack updated their profile
1 hour ago
AllyNWonderland commented on Eleven8's blog post Ex Leaks Nudes From Rich Dollaz Artist, Jhonni Blaze's, Sex Tape
"And clearly she knew about these.... I mean... It's in a hotel room and she's posing for…"
2 hours ago
AllyNWonderland commented on Eleven8's blog post Ex Leaks Nudes From Rich Dollaz Artist, Jhonni Blaze's, Sex Tape
"Lnaooooo Tone buying p****!!!! In TEARS"
2 hours ago
Eleven8 shared their blog post on Twitter
2 hours ago
AllyNWonderland replied to LoveMe's discussion To call or not to call.?!?
"Don't text!! Call him! Why? Because if you start texting, that's all you're gonna…"
2 hours ago
Eleven8 shared their blog post on Twitter
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video