Pow

Tags: metta world peace, ron artest

Views: 97

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm gonna need him to give the steroids a rest. It is basketball not ice hockey.

He must have been listening to "Throw them Bows" as his hype music before the game.

Ouch... "The People's Elbow." I hope Harden is alright

LOL  @ Siren.

I'm gonna play the DA here, his head was turned and he didn't see him?

That is what he tried to say on twitter but I saw that fool run up in the stands whooping on people before. He is certified crazy!

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

LOL  @ Siren.

I'm gonna play the DA here, his head was turned and he didn't see him?

He was the aggressor, not the instigator.I don't like the fact that he sz it was a accident, I wish he could just say "he did it because he felt like it" or the truth. This is like his 5th incident? 
Lmfao made my night!

Siren said:

He must have been listening to "Throw them Bows" as his hype music before the game.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

What happen to everyone

Started by Tone in Talk Ish. Last reply by University of Smitty yesterday. 20 Replies

Seriously why did everyone stop posting?

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Expecting Baby #2

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Brazil yesterday. 2 Replies

Last night, Kim Kardashian revealed…Continue

Latest Activity

SoClo commented on RubyWoo's blog post Caitlyn Jenner To Receive Arthur Ashe Courage Award at 2015 ESPYs - blogged by @LoveRubyWoo
"I still feel like there's someone else that deserves that award more than Jenner"
1 hour ago
Niko Rose posted a blog post
3 hours ago
Niko Rose's blog post was featured
3 hours ago
Nicole commented on Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Hit or Miss: Rihanna Wearing Discount Universe Black and Red Sequin "You Will Never Own Me/I Will Never Fear You" Dress
"It's ugly cute Lol. In my head I'm screaming "yas bish yas", but outside…"
5 hours ago
AQueen commented on Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Hit or Miss: Rihanna Wearing Discount Universe Black and Red Sequin "You Will Never Own Me/I Will Never Fear You" Dress
"I love that hair color"
6 hours ago
Suga Bear commented on Eleven8's blog post Akon To Supply Solar Power To 600 Million Africans
"That is awesome!"
7 hours ago
Suga Bear commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Morning Wood: 50cent (Rapper/Actor)
"There's nothing sexy about a man who doesn't take care of his kids. You have to support…"
7 hours ago
Suga Bear commented on Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Hit or Miss: Rihanna Wearing Discount Universe Black and Red Sequin "You Will Never Own Me/I Will Never Fear You" Dress
"That dress and handbag are hideous but she looks good in it. She gets a miss though."
7 hours ago
RubyWoo posted blog posts
7 hours ago
RubyWoo's 2 blog posts were featured
7 hours ago
Philly Debutante since '88 commented on RubyWoo's blog post Caitlyn Jenner To Receive Arthur Ashe Courage Award at 2015 ESPYs - blogged by @LoveRubyWoo
"Congrats Caitlyn! I know Kim is somewhere secretly pissed she took her shine away"
8 hours ago
Philly Debutante since '88 liked A.Sharp's blog post Ballerific Relationships - "When He's Away" - blogged by: @A_sheWrites
8 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video