Pow

Tags: metta world peace, ron artest

Views: 97

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm gonna need him to give the steroids a rest. It is basketball not ice hockey.

He must have been listening to "Throw them Bows" as his hype music before the game.

Ouch... "The People's Elbow." I hope Harden is alright

LOL  @ Siren.

I'm gonna play the DA here, his head was turned and he didn't see him?

That is what he tried to say on twitter but I saw that fool run up in the stands whooping on people before. He is certified crazy!

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

LOL  @ Siren.

I'm gonna play the DA here, his head was turned and he didn't see him?

He was the aggressor, not the instigator.I don't like the fact that he sz it was a accident, I wish he could just say "he did it because he felt like it" or the truth. This is like his 5th incident? 
Lmfao made my night!

Siren said:

He must have been listening to "Throw them Bows" as his hype music before the game.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Jay Bling Challenges 50 Cent to the "I Love My Daddy" Challenge

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Shantel 4 hours ago. 1 Reply

Floyd's baby mama Josie thought…Continue

New Slang? Young Thug Calls Rich Homie Quan His Hubbie

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Shantel 4 hours ago. 3 Replies

Hubbie though? Wonder how Rich…Continue

Latest Activity

Eleven8 commented on Eleven8's blog post BET's 106 & Park Goes On Hiatus
"@ B Thang I always hear people ask that and while I dont, I think back to the time when I did. I…"
7 minutes ago
LivingLikeItsGolden commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Alert Exclusive - Karrueche Blindsided By Blue Ivy Joke At The Last Minute
"No offense taken! lol"
11 minutes ago
TheLadyJosephine commented on Eleven8's blog post BET's 106 & Park Goes On Hiatus
"The channel needs a complete overhaul.  Ever since Warner took over it's been crap.…"
13 minutes ago
Ahab Magnum commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Alert Exclusive - Karrueche Blindsided By Blue Ivy Joke At The Last Minute
"@Living agh my first sentence sounds a bit snarky and that was not my intent. lol"
22 minutes ago
Ahab Magnum commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Alert Exclusive - Karrueche Blindsided By Blue Ivy Joke At The Last Minute
"My bad @Living. I was really only tagging you for the first paragraph agreeing that people invest…"
25 minutes ago
mrs. b helms commented on Marshay H's blog post Reality TV Recap: Sisterhood of Hip Hop (Season 1 Episode 3)
"To be honest, I completely agree with Nyemiah. Diamond is no missy or eve. I don't understand…"
29 minutes ago
LivingLikeItsGolden commented on Eleven8's blog post BET's 106 & Park Goes On Hiatus
"I still can't believe all of this, starting from the twitter bashing the night it aired, is…"
44 minutes ago
B Thang commented on Eleven8's blog post BET's 106 & Park Goes On Hiatus
"Does anyone even still watch 106 & Park?! Bring back AJ and Free!!"
55 minutes ago
Eleven8 shared their blog post on Twitter
1 hour ago
Eleven8's 3 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
1 hour ago
V commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Morning Wood: Colin Kaepernick (San Francisco 49ers)
"I need 12 secs,maybe only 10 if I stay focused LOL"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video