Yandy's Pregnancy photo .. Trashy or Classy?

Views: 172

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

it's cute. over photoshopped. i wouldn't say classy b/c its 2 minutes from ratchet...but i won't say it's trashy. i think it was for a mag spread so i'll give her a pass lol

It reminds me of those mall photo's everyone used to take back in the day....Ya'll know the ones. Where you and your girls/boyfriend/siblings/etc wore matching outfits and did the homegirl pose (bent over with one hand on your hip and the other on your knee lol). 

LMAO!! yes I know exactly what you're talking about!! but I do agree w/ Eleven!! they photoshopped the s*** outta this picture! 

McKenna Hylton said:

It reminds me of those mall photo's everyone used to take back in the day....Ya'll know the ones. Where you and your girls/boyfriend/siblings/etc wore matching outfits and did the homegirl pose (bent over with one hand on your hip and the other on your knee lol). 

I'll use a word that you introduced Eleven... Riva(Ish) 

Eleven8 said:

it's cute. over photoshopped. i wouldn't say classy b/c its 2 minutes from ratchet...but i won't say it's trashy. i think it was for a mag spread so i'll give her a pass lol

Looks like it was done in ms paint

lmaoo tone!

Well alright lol
At least kimbella didn't pose with her, she never really had class on the show. She acted like a emotional wreak. What man in their right state of mind would claim that, the story behind that baby makes her seem desperate as well. 

THe orbital universe and stars ruined the photo lol!

Why in every pregnant pose do the hold the pouch? With Tyne next tilt added as well.
I meant with the neck tilt added as well. It's dark too. 

l8dy-c said:
Why in every pregnant pose do the hold the pouch? With Tyne next tilt added as well.
I think its cute... I like semi sexy pregnancy pics!! Sometimes when ur preg u don't feel so hott... so I like it!! Lol

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


Latest Activity

BellaDoña replied to RubyWoo's discussion Father of The Game's Adopted Daughter Says Game Won't Let Him See Her
"Ooop! Messy! Lol *wags finger*"
20 minutes ago
RubyWoo posted events
24 minutes ago
RubyWoo's 8 events were featured
24 minutes ago
Eleven8's 8 blog posts were featured
26 minutes ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
26 minutes ago
RubyWoo posted discussions
1 hour ago
DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN replied to RubyWoo's discussion Known Escort Jenna Shea Puts Josh Gordon on Blast
"niggaz!!! smh lol she aint even cute like dat!! and she is fat!! wow i wish i would break bread on…"
2 hours ago
Jamie Barren liked Jamie Barren's profile
2 hours ago
Eleven8 shared their blog post on Twitter
3 hours ago
Asimplebijou shared their blog post on Twitter
3 hours ago
Asimplebijou shared their blog post on Twitter
3 hours ago
Asimplebijou shared their blog post on Twitter
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video