Alright ladies, at the end of this month I'll be going to Miami for my god sisters birthday. I wanna know where to go, where to stay, what promoters to know (I do NOT do lines lol), and where to locate the real ballers (not the hood rich ones, I got student loans).. Thanks ladies!!

Tags: Miami, ballers, party, people, places

Views: 402

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LIV is always a go
But there are alot of other posts on SB, I'd look through those as well. You'll run into plenty of ballers in miami
Thanks!!! :)

Miss Good said:
But there are alot of other posts on SB, I'd look through those as well. You'll run into plenty of ballers in miami

Lol,why not the hood ones...I just moved to Miami and all the guys with money are the young haitian guys they do Turbo Tax and drive Infiniti's some of them make 100 racks a month and will spend it on you quicker than a corporate baller:-)

I went to LIV and fell in LUV its like a GROUPIE PARADISE so many BALLERS of all NATIONALITIES 

Miss Good said:

LIV is always a go

omg yes the haitians and the cubans too!! and LIV is so nice, its one of the most "upscale" of all the clubs there

PrettyPretty said:

Lol,why not the hood ones...I just moved to Miami and all the guys with money are the young haitian guys they do Turbo Tax and drive Infiniti's some of them make 100 racks a month and will spend it on you quicker than a corporate baller:-)

This may sound silly but what do you mean they do turbo tax? 

PrettyPretty said:

I sent you a msg

DB said:

Thanks!!! :)

Miss Good said:

Naw,its not silly at all....I think they do fraudulent taxes in other peoples name I am not sure exactly how they do it but they are starting to get all over the news and going to jail.I met this one haitian guy he was super young when I was visiting Miami last year he was like 21 or 22 and he was making like 40k a week off of it.

Dominique said:

PrettyPretty said:

Wow.. I heard of a few people that live/used to live in atl that were doing the fraudulent tax stuff smh literally making 6 figures in under a year

PrettyPretty said:

Naw,its not silly at all....I think they do fraudulent taxes in other peoples name I am not sure exactly how they do it but they are starting to get all over the news and going to jail.I met this one haitian guy he was super young when I was visiting Miami last year he was like 21 or 22 and he was making like 40k a week off of it.

Dominique said:

PrettyPretty said:

Sounds good however I heard haitian men are very possesive
 Have u had any problems out of him?

PrettyPretty said:

I have only dated three haitians in my life...The first one was super sweet would give me his last if need be wasnt possessive but we were young...The second was a year older and was somewhat cheap once he got me and quickly got dismissed but was not possessive but did want to spend alot of time with me and have sex.The third is much older than me and he will do whatever and probably would get a second job to keep me around if need be but he doesnt like me working he calls me all the time to see what I am doing he is most definitely possesive but not in a violent manner and likes to have sex all the time

baller Lover said:

Sounds good however I heard haitian men are very possesive
 Have u had any problems out of him?

PrettyPretty said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Ballerific Events

Connect

BallerBoards

Blocked?

Started by Formally Known as Ginger in Talk Ish. Last reply by Ashley Jena' 4 hours ago. 3 Replies

Would you be offended if someone blocked you on social media especially if you'd never had cross words with them? I will be the first to admit I make use of the block feature often but only if I feel…Continue

A bit rusty, need BALLERIFIC advice

Started by V in Talk Ish. Last reply by V 8 hours ago. 4 Replies

Hey yall. I notice a decline in the comments on BA lately but...I'm hoping for some advice. I ended my real relationship mos ago, took some time to get my mind right, and I simultaneously just met…Continue

Man Walks Woman on Dog Leash Through Staten Island Mall

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by V yesterday. 1 Reply

Via NY Daily News:She heeled by…Continue

Ciara and Russell Wilson Take A Break

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish yesterday. 0 Replies

Via E! News:This relationship is…Continue

Latest Activity

Eleven8's 5 blog posts were featured
4 minutes ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
5 minutes ago
EmpressSoDivine liked RubyWoo's event Vegas - Floyd Mayweather, Taz's Angels, Ana Montana, Yaris Sanchez, & Bundle of Brittney Host Toxic @ Palms Pool & Dayclub 5/24
23 minutes ago
Philly Debutante since '88 commented on Eleven8's blog post Michael Sam Signs Deal With CFLS
"Good for him!! I wish him the best "
54 minutes ago
EmpressSoDivine commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Mail - Titans Rookie Deon Long Was Like "The Stove Your Mother Told You Not To Touch" (NSFW Pics)
"Him and his peen are pointless and lame. I think she just wasn't his type, but he wanted a…"
55 minutes ago
Ashley Jena' replied to Formally Known as Ginger's discussion Blocked?
"Yea, that has happened to be a couple of times. I wasn't necessarily mad about it but I felt…"
4 hours ago
Nicole commented on Eleven8's blog post Flavor Flav Arrested For DUI and Drug Charges
"He too old for this. Real ninja ish."
5 hours ago
Nicole commented on Niko Rose's blog post Ballerific Music: Snootie Wild's Stops In Houston For Exclusive "Ain't No Stoping Me" Listening Party
"Aw. I like Snootie."
5 hours ago
Nicole commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Mail - Titans Rookie Deon Long Was Like "The Stove Your Mother Told You Not To Touch" (NSFW Pics)
"I immediately scrolled to see the pics before I read the story. Two thumbs down."
5 hours ago
Nicole liked Eleven8's blog post Sidechick Lingo Every Girlfriend Should Look Out For
5 hours ago
Nicole commented on Eleven8's blog post Janice Dickinson Files Defamation Lawsuit Against Bill Cosby
"If she don't get all the way the foh"
5 hours ago
nicolejaeprice commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Mail - Titans Rookie Deon Long Was Like "The Stove Your Mother Told You Not To Touch" (NSFW Pics)
"Yuck daddy."
5 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video