Alright ladies, at the end of this month I'll be going to Miami for my god sisters birthday. I wanna know where to go, where to stay, what promoters to know (I do NOT do lines lol), and where to locate the real ballers (not the hood rich ones, I got student loans).. Thanks ladies!!

Tags: Miami, ballers, party, people, places

Views: 406

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LIV is always a go
But there are alot of other posts on SB, I'd look through those as well. You'll run into plenty of ballers in miami
Thanks!!! :)

Miss Good said:
But there are alot of other posts on SB, I'd look through those as well. You'll run into plenty of ballers in miami

Lol,why not the hood ones...I just moved to Miami and all the guys with money are the young haitian guys they do Turbo Tax and drive Infiniti's some of them make 100 racks a month and will spend it on you quicker than a corporate baller:-)

I went to LIV and fell in LUV its like a GROUPIE PARADISE so many BALLERS of all NATIONALITIES 

Miss Good said:

LIV is always a go

omg yes the haitians and the cubans too!! and LIV is so nice, its one of the most "upscale" of all the clubs there

PrettyPretty said:

Lol,why not the hood ones...I just moved to Miami and all the guys with money are the young haitian guys they do Turbo Tax and drive Infiniti's some of them make 100 racks a month and will spend it on you quicker than a corporate baller:-)

This may sound silly but what do you mean they do turbo tax? 

PrettyPretty said:

Lol,why not the hood ones...I just moved to Miami and all the guys with money are the young haitian guys they do Turbo Tax and drive Infiniti's some of them make 100 racks a month and will spend it on you quicker than a corporate baller:-)

I sent you a msg

DB said:

Thanks!!! :)

Miss Good said:
But there are alot of other posts on SB, I'd look through those as well. You'll run into plenty of ballers in miami

Naw,its not silly at all....I think they do fraudulent taxes in other peoples name I am not sure exactly how they do it but they are starting to get all over the news and going to jail.I met this one haitian guy he was super young when I was visiting Miami last year he was like 21 or 22 and he was making like 40k a week off of it.

Dominique said:

This may sound silly but what do you mean they do turbo tax? 

PrettyPretty said:

Lol,why not the hood ones...I just moved to Miami and all the guys with money are the young haitian guys they do Turbo Tax and drive Infiniti's some of them make 100 racks a month and will spend it on you quicker than a corporate baller:-)

Wow.. I heard of a few people that live/used to live in atl that were doing the fraudulent tax stuff smh literally making 6 figures in under a year

PrettyPretty said:

Naw,its not silly at all....I think they do fraudulent taxes in other peoples name I am not sure exactly how they do it but they are starting to get all over the news and going to jail.I met this one haitian guy he was super young when I was visiting Miami last year he was like 21 or 22 and he was making like 40k a week off of it.

Dominique said:

This may sound silly but what do you mean they do turbo tax? 

PrettyPretty said:

Lol,why not the hood ones...I just moved to Miami and all the guys with money are the young haitian guys they do Turbo Tax and drive Infiniti's some of them make 100 racks a month and will spend it on you quicker than a corporate baller:-)

Sounds good however I heard haitian men are very possesive
 Have u had any problems out of him?

PrettyPretty said:

Lol,why not the hood ones...I just moved to Miami and all the guys with money are the young haitian guys they do Turbo Tax and drive Infiniti's some of them make 100 racks a month and will spend it on you quicker than a corporate baller:-)

I have only dated three haitians in my life...The first one was super sweet would give me his last if need be wasnt possessive but we were young...The second was a year older and was somewhat cheap once he got me and quickly got dismissed but was not possessive but did want to spend alot of time with me and have sex.The third is much older than me and he will do whatever and probably would get a second job to keep me around if need be but he doesnt like me working he calls me all the time to see what I am doing he is most definitely possesive but not in a violent manner and likes to have sex all the time

baller Lover said:

Sounds good however I heard haitian men are very possesive
 Have u had any problems out of him?

PrettyPretty said:

Lol,why not the hood ones...I just moved to Miami and all the guys with money are the young haitian guys they do Turbo Tax and drive Infiniti's some of them make 100 racks a month and will spend it on you quicker than a corporate baller:-)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


BallerBoards

Solo NYC trip

Started by Ashley T in Talk Ish 18 minutes ago. 0 Replies

Hi. So I just booked my first solo trip. Im going to NYC the end of August. Im staying in the soho area for 5days and 4nights. Do anyone have any suggestions on places I should visit? Restaurants,…Continue

What is Flirting?

Started by Sean in Talk Ish. Last reply by Philly Fly Diva since '88 yesterday. 10 Replies

I'm in Atlanta on a family vacation and we're getting our bags brought in by the bellhop. So the front desk attendant asks how many and I say four. She was smiling, very friendly, doing her job I…Continue

Ice T & Coco

Started by Moving In Silence in Talk Ish. Last reply by Philly Fly Diva since '88 yesterday. 1 Reply

Are pregnant! Congrats to them! I love them together. I'm so happy for them!

Ice T & Coco.....

Started by Moving In Silence in Talk Ish yesterday. 0 Replies

Are pregnant!!! I'm so happy for them. I love them as a couple! Congrats!

Latest Activity

Ashley T posted a discussion

Solo NYC trip

Hi. So I just booked my first solo trip. Im going to NYC the end of August. Im staying in the soho…See More
18 minutes ago
Niko Rose posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Eleven8's 2 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
1 hour ago
RubyWoo's event was featured
Thumbnail

NYC - K. Camp Performing Live @ Stage 48 8/6 at Stage 48

August 6, 2015 at 8pm to August 7, 2015 at 2:30am
2 hours ago
RubyWoo posted an event
Thumbnail

NYC - K. Camp Performing Live @ Stage 48 8/6 at Stage 48

August 6, 2015 at 8pm to August 7, 2015 at 2:30am
2 hours ago
Beautiful Brownie liked Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Morning Wood: Malcolm Butler (New England Patriots)
4 hours ago
Niko Rose's blog post was featured
4 hours ago
Taylor Kennedy updated their profile
6 hours ago
Suga Bear commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Morning Wood: Malcolm Butler (New England Patriots)
"He's sexy."
7 hours ago
MissMy updated their profile
7 hours ago
Asimplebijou posted blog posts
7 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video