Alright ladies, at the end of this month I'll be going to Miami for my god sisters birthday. I wanna know where to go, where to stay, what promoters to know (I do NOT do lines lol), and where to locate the real ballers (not the hood rich ones, I got student loans).. Thanks ladies!!

Tags: Miami, ballers, party, people, places

Views: 402

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LIV is always a go
But there are alot of other posts on SB, I'd look through those as well. You'll run into plenty of ballers in miami
Thanks!!! :)

Miss Good said:
But there are alot of other posts on SB, I'd look through those as well. You'll run into plenty of ballers in miami

Lol,why not the hood ones...I just moved to Miami and all the guys with money are the young haitian guys they do Turbo Tax and drive Infiniti's some of them make 100 racks a month and will spend it on you quicker than a corporate baller:-)

I went to LIV and fell in LUV its like a GROUPIE PARADISE so many BALLERS of all NATIONALITIES 

Miss Good said:

LIV is always a go

omg yes the haitians and the cubans too!! and LIV is so nice, its one of the most "upscale" of all the clubs there

PrettyPretty said:

Lol,why not the hood ones...I just moved to Miami and all the guys with money are the young haitian guys they do Turbo Tax and drive Infiniti's some of them make 100 racks a month and will spend it on you quicker than a corporate baller:-)

This may sound silly but what do you mean they do turbo tax? 

PrettyPretty said:

I sent you a msg

DB said:

Thanks!!! :)

Miss Good said:

Naw,its not silly at all....I think they do fraudulent taxes in other peoples name I am not sure exactly how they do it but they are starting to get all over the news and going to jail.I met this one haitian guy he was super young when I was visiting Miami last year he was like 21 or 22 and he was making like 40k a week off of it.

Dominique said:

PrettyPretty said:

Wow.. I heard of a few people that live/used to live in atl that were doing the fraudulent tax stuff smh literally making 6 figures in under a year

PrettyPretty said:

Naw,its not silly at all....I think they do fraudulent taxes in other peoples name I am not sure exactly how they do it but they are starting to get all over the news and going to jail.I met this one haitian guy he was super young when I was visiting Miami last year he was like 21 or 22 and he was making like 40k a week off of it.

Dominique said:

PrettyPretty said:

Sounds good however I heard haitian men are very possesive
 Have u had any problems out of him?

PrettyPretty said:

I have only dated three haitians in my life...The first one was super sweet would give me his last if need be wasnt possessive but we were young...The second was a year older and was somewhat cheap once he got me and quickly got dismissed but was not possessive but did want to spend alot of time with me and have sex.The third is much older than me and he will do whatever and probably would get a second job to keep me around if need be but he doesnt like me working he calls me all the time to see what I am doing he is most definitely possesive but not in a violent manner and likes to have sex all the time

baller Lover said:

Sounds good however I heard haitian men are very possesive
 Have u had any problems out of him?

PrettyPretty said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Ballerific Events

Connect

BallerBoards

Naya Rivera Announces That She and Her Husband Are Expecting

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by DdoubleD on Thursday. 1 Reply

Funny how she announced her…Continue

Ballerific Comment Creepin - Michelle Obama

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish on Thursday. 0 Replies

Now that's a power friendship right…Continue

Is it me?

Started by AllyNWonderland in Talk Ish. Last reply by Krystal C on Wednesday. 12 Replies

Recently I've been becoming real short and tired of my friends. I don't wanna be around any of them anymore... I just want to work, travel, and relax solo.. Even my man, Lord knows I'm grateful for…Continue

Ballerific Question of the Day: Changing Your Last Name

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by CCD is Workin on a baller 4 she Feb 24. 3 Replies

Continue

Latest Activity

Yvonna Hines posted a blog post
1 hour ago
Yvonna Hines's blog post was featured
1 hour ago
A.Sharp posted a blog post
1 hour ago
A.Sharp's blog post was featured
1 hour ago
Ashley Renae commented on CoolWithA_K's blog post Lions Won't Tag Ndamukong Suh, Broncos To Franchise Demaryius Thomas -blogged by @CoolWithA_K
"sadnes..."
2 hours ago
Selena commented on Eleven8's blog post Mo'Nique Says She Was The Original Cookie Lyon
"@V...I always liked Mo. I was wondering for a while what happened to her. She allowed her husband…"
2 hours ago
Suga Bear commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Morning Wood: Vinny Graham
"I'll pass."
2 hours ago
Suga Bear commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - "My Night With D'Angelo"
"Wait...did I miss the second encounter or did she leave that out? I swear people who say "long…"
2 hours ago
V commented on Eleven8's blog post Mo'Nique Says She Was The Original Cookie Lyon
"@Selena-yeah. I lost respect for her when she said that. I know some celebs have open marriages but…"
2 hours ago
Selena commented on Eleven8's blog post Mo'Nique Says She Was The Original Cookie Lyon
"@V...I agree. I forgot she didn't shave her legs. Lmbo And I remember that interview. I was…"
3 hours ago
V commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Morning Wood: Vinny Graham
"Ummm...yay  :-)"
3 hours ago
V commented on Eleven8's blog post Michael Jordan Joins The Billionaire Boys Club
"LOL agree with Sean. I'm not mad at MJ but he, like Dr Dre' get the side eye from me when…"
3 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video