Alright ladies, at the end of this month I'll be going to Miami for my god sisters birthday. I wanna know where to go, where to stay, what promoters to know (I do NOT do lines lol), and where to locate the real ballers (not the hood rich ones, I got student loans).. Thanks ladies!!

Tags: Miami, ballers, party, people, places

Views: 388

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have only dated three haitians in my life...The first one was super sweet would give me his last if need be wasnt possessive but we were young...The second was a year older and was somewhat cheap once he got me and quickly got dismissed but was not possessive but did want to spend alot of time with me and have sex.The third is much older than me and he will do whatever and probably would get a second job to keep me around if need be but he doesnt like me working he calls me all the time to see what I am doing he is most definitely possesive but not in a violent manner and likes to have sex all the time

baller Lover said:

Sounds good however I heard haitian men are very possesive
 Have u had any problems out of him?

PrettyPretty said:

Lol,why not the hood ones...I just moved to Miami and all the guys with money are the young haitian guys they do Turbo Tax and drive Infiniti's some of them make 100 racks a month and will spend it on you quicker than a corporate baller:-)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

Latest Activity

Shantel commented on Asimplebijou's blog post BallerAlert's Wives/Girlfriends/Baby Mamas: Bertille Sefolosha
"love it !"
29 minutes ago
Shantel commented on yan yan's blog post Reality TV Recap: Love and Hip Hop Atlanta (Reunion part 2)
"Hate I missed it.. lol"
33 minutes ago
yan yan posted a blog post
1 hour ago
yan yan's blog post was featured
1 hour ago
Asimplebijou posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Asimplebijou's 3 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Peachkyss's 3 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
BlkButtafly commented on Asimplebijou's blog post BallerAlert's Wives/Girlfriends/Baby Mamas: Bertille Sefolosha
"Very beautiful family, indeed!"
2 hours ago
Nene2 Live commented on Milagros Reyes's blog post Ballerific Relationships - Too Much, Too Soon By: @milagreee
"~ i read something similar to this post that stated..."the key to happiness is letting each…"
7 hours ago
McKenna Hylton replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Fan Clowns Cam'ron For His Fashion Choices
"I was right with him until the baby comment, that was uncalled for. "
8 hours ago
MsMaryMac shared their blog post on Twitter
10 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video