Alright ladies, at the end of this month I'll be going to Miami for my god sisters birthday. I wanna know where to go, where to stay, what promoters to know (I do NOT do lines lol), and where to locate the real ballers (not the hood rich ones, I got student loans).. Thanks ladies!!

Tags: Miami, ballers, party, people, places

Views: 386

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have only dated three haitians in my life...The first one was super sweet would give me his last if need be wasnt possessive but we were young...The second was a year older and was somewhat cheap once he got me and quickly got dismissed but was not possessive but did want to spend alot of time with me and have sex.The third is much older than me and he will do whatever and probably would get a second job to keep me around if need be but he doesnt like me working he calls me all the time to see what I am doing he is most definitely possesive but not in a violent manner and likes to have sex all the time

baller Lover said:

Sounds good however I heard haitian men are very possesive
 Have u had any problems out of him?

PrettyPretty said:

Lol,why not the hood ones...I just moved to Miami and all the guys with money are the young haitian guys they do Turbo Tax and drive Infiniti's some of them make 100 racks a month and will spend it on you quicker than a corporate baller:-)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

Latest Activity

Claudette Berry posted blog posts
2 minutes ago
Claudette Berry's blog post was featured
2 minutes ago
Profile IconMr.Make It Happen, Sean Hudson, Desiree Cummings and 6 more joined Baller Alert.com
3 minutes ago
RubyWoo posted discussions
3 minutes ago
MsMaryMac posted blog posts
8 minutes ago
Kevin Mac replied to RubyWoo's discussion Baller Mail - Allen Iverson Shows No Love to Fans
"People need to calm the hell down, this man doesn't have to take orders from nobody"
11 minutes ago
Shantel liked Eleven8's blog post The Decision: Lebron James Reclaims Jersey Number 23
15 minutes ago
Sunni_Daze commented on Peachkyss's blog post Magazine Fab: Kendall Jenner By David Sims For LOVE Magazine Autumn/Winter 2014
"Some where in America Kim is contemplating another suicide and dropping more selfie photos. I think…"
40 minutes ago
Skylas the limit commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Beauty:MAC Collaborated With The Simpsons Limited Collection
"Nail polishhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol yay"
1 hour ago
MsMaryMac's blog post was featured
1 hour ago
Baller Alert shared Peachkyss's blog post on Twitter
1 hour ago
Baller Alert shared Eleven8's blog post on Twitter
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video