Soooo anybody got tea on them? I can't say why I wanna know but I do think it's some shady ish goin on with dem chicks and taz and I wanna know if my suspicions are correct. Sometimes I'm a lil naive. 

Tags: Prostitutes, both, or, sluts

Views: 79038

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They asked you to join the crew?

I dnt believe that I mentioned that 

Baller Alert said:

They asked you to join the crew?

Answer the question, did they?? :)

Sw33tNeSS said:

I dnt believe that I mentioned that 

Baller Alert said:

They asked you to join the crew?

Lol I just wanna know what the outside world thinks hehehe

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

Answer the question, did they?? :)

Sw33tNeSS said:

I dnt believe that I mentioned that 

Baller Alert said:

They asked you to join the crew?

Now how can boss help you (and satisfy my nosy azz) if you don't respond? LOL

Sw33tNeSS said:

Lol I just wanna know what the outside world thinks hehehe

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

Answer the question, did they?? :)

Sw33tNeSS said:

I dnt believe that I mentioned that 

Baller Alert said:

They asked you to join the crew?

All u gotta di is say what u think of them. Ain't got nothin to do with me joining or not. 

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

Now how can boss help you (and satisfy my nosy azz) if you don't respond? LOL

Sw33tNeSS said:

Lol I just wanna know what the outside world thinks hehehe

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

Answer the question, did they?? :)

Sw33tNeSS said:

I dnt believe that I mentioned that 

Baller Alert said:

They asked you to join the crew?

I don't know Taz or his angels.. but good luck. Your tags says what you think of them.

From what I heard several of them are high-end escorts to ballers

Do you read The Dirty? All the tea you wanna know about them is on there....it's prostitution masked as "escorting". 

Here you go Sweetness

i always wanted to know whats the deal wit them too...very pretty ladies buts the real deal and now they are about to release a clothing in the spring..#instagram

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


BallerBoards

Drake Creeps on Blac Chyna, Lil Duval Chimes In

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by V 12 hours ago. 3 Replies

Drake was caught liking a bunch of…Continue

Latest Activity

Asimplebijou liked Eleven8's blog post Another One (Will Soon) Bite The Dust: Bengels WR AJ Green To Wed Girlfriend Miranda Brooke
31 minutes ago
Niko Rose commented on Eleven8's blog post Revolt TV's DJ Damage & Sib Vicious Give Great Advice On Becoming A TV Personality (VIDEO)
"Very true. I would go to the radio station with my girl and watch her pull interviews out of…"
37 minutes ago
Asimplebijou commented on Eleven8's blog post Revolt TV's DJ Damage & Sib Vicious Give Great Advice On Becoming A TV Personality (VIDEO)
"Needed this. Thanks"
37 minutes ago
Eleven8 commented on Eleven8's blog post Revolt TV's DJ Damage & Sib Vicious Give Great Advice On Becoming A TV Personality (VIDEO)
"There advice was spot on. I see a lot of people who think just simply doing interviews is easy..I…"
48 minutes ago
Niko Rose commented on Rachel L. Hill's blog post Ballerific Sports: What Does Being Black Enough Actually Mean ANYWAY?
"Yes! I adore your perspective."
1 hour ago
Niko Rose commented on Eleven8's blog post Revolt TV's DJ Damage & Sib Vicious Give Great Advice On Becoming A TV Personality (VIDEO)
"This was so on time. Loved it."
1 hour ago
Sean liked Eleven8's blog post Another One (Will Soon) Bite The Dust: Bengels WR AJ Green To Wed Girlfriend Miranda Brooke
1 hour ago
Eleven8's 8 blog posts were featured
2 hours ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
2 hours ago
Sasha456 updated their profile photo
2 hours ago
Sean commented on Eleven8's blog post Are You Ready For: Prison Wives Club? (Sneak Peek)
"@11 yeah, but u see what name she uses tho. "LaQuisha" fought her way outta Compton.…"
2 hours ago
Moving In Silence liked Rachel L. Hill's blog post Ballerific Sports: What Does Being Black Enough Actually Mean ANYWAY?
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video