From YBF

Milan from BET’s “College Hill” is getting play from all the ballers. NBA baller Kevin Durant expressed his love interest via twitter asking his fans to tell ya girl to get at him. Then Rihanna’s alleged new crush Magic baller Rashard Lewis also said he’s crushing on Milan. She addressed her crush on him via her Twitter page too. But Rashard conveniently deleted those Tweets right before we were about to post this.
Allegedly, Milan’s ex is former NFLer Warren Sapp. And dude is out here throwing hissy fits and talking sh*t about both guys because she gave him the boot. Supposedly he’s threatening to damage Milan’s career to over this nonsense. Career? I’m side eyeing everybody in this “situation” if any of this is true.

Views: 1368

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Rght and just a lil bit more info on Milan...

"I’m a very generous, outgoing, and confident person who enjoys living my life to the extreme. I love people for who they are, and I hope to form my own charity organization for orphans. I plan to name it Hugs & Kisses”.


Age: 21
Hometown:
School: Kingston Jamaica- Miramar, Florida
Florida Atlantic University
Major: Broadcast Journalism
Nickname: MiMi or Barbie
Aspiration/Goal: To be very successful and help others who are in need.
Biggest Fear: failure
Ideal Mate: Someone who has a great personality
Longest Relationship: 3 ½ years
Most Prized Possession: my dog Paris
Sexual Orientation: straight
Weirdest Possession: sea shell
Zodiac Sign: Aries
No. of Tattoos/ Piercing: No tattoos, belly piercing, and my ears
Myspace/Facebook: Facebook
GPA: 3.4


Madison said:
I don't understand Kim was unknown before her PORN Tape so Milan is good compared to her BTW, Kim is nominated for a KID'S CHOICE Award WTF? Porn=Nickeloden?
Barbie? I guess.

Damnstraight said:
Rght and just a lil bit more info on Milan...

"I’m a very generous, outgoing, and confident person who enjoys living my life to the extreme. I love people for who they are, and I hope to form my own charity organization for orphans. I plan to name it Hugs & Kisses”.


Age: 21
Hometown:
School: Kingston Jamaica- Miramar, Florida
Florida Atlantic University
Major: Broadcast Journalism
Nickname: MiMi or Barbie
Aspiration/Goal: To be very successful and help others who are in need.
Biggest Fear: failure
Ideal Mate: Someone who has a great personality
Longest Relationship: 3 ½ years
Most Prized Possession: my dog Paris
Sexual Orientation: straight
Weirdest Possession: sea shell
Zodiac Sign: Aries
No. of Tattoos/ Piercing: No tattoos, belly piercing, and my ears
Myspace/Facebook: Facebook
GPA: 3.4


Madison said:
I don't understand Kim was unknown before her PORN Tape so Milan is good compared to her BTW, Kim is nominated for a KID'S CHOICE Award WTF? Porn=Nickeloden?
Her accent is not Jamaican though and its not even americanized Jamaican. I think most people especially on here don't give kim k a pass, she is pretty much bashed to bits on here daily. I hear yall with the ballers not showing dark skinned girls love but this girl is not dark skinned. And I do think ballers show exceptionally beautiful women love no matter what shade. As for her being a nice girl I don't think her own views on herself are that objective.
Alise Aniye said:
youre plastic...youre plastic.....youre plastic....she is a cute girl a little moronic but everyone isnt a neurosurgeon and Warren Sapp get the f out out of here what career can he ruin

lol. when she said that i was like wtf?!? how you gonna refer to yourself as barbie and wear all that f****** makeup which makes your face look like it is made of plastic and then have the nerve to call everyone else plastic. i was like what a dumbass. i like her lil style and all but she needs to lay off that makeup.

if i were those roommates i woulda let her have it because she wasn't even going off....she was just talking louder than everyone else. they should put me on that show and i woulda really showed them mo'fo's how you go off miami style. lol then i can snag me a baller. all i need to do is go on reality tv so they can see me! LOL
milan is cute. she is dark skinned also. she not just burnt blk, but she is considered dark skinned.
im just glad some dak skinned good looking chicks r starting to get some play. just like light skinned niggaz got played out, light skin check will stop being put on a pedestal as well.
Speaking of which, I wonder if I freakin make a sex tape, or spread my legs wide open in playboy, or slop all over Flav's lips if I can get a baller. Or marry one! and have him on my reality show.

Damnstraight said:
Well I don't see them wifing those chicks from FOL like they do with other reality chicks like Kim K and Kendra W from The Girls Next Door...I know they f the girls from FOL but I ain't seen one who's considered wifey yet...

Zaria 22 said:
Except Flavor of Love chicks?? Nah they go for them too. ahem Black.

Damnstraight said:
Yep, they love women who have been on tv, with the exception of most of these disgusting FOL chicks. Sad thing for some of these women though, they don't know how to handle things and end up getting tossed/dumped.
First of all she is Jamaican. And as a Jamaican, I know that there are a lot of words she says that are pronounced as a jamaican person with an accent or even a slight accent would. Also, I was born in the DC area and ppl would always ask me if I was from NY. Many ppl don't realize that a Jamaican person who is trying to speak english properly, especially when incorporating slang, tends to sound as if they are from NY; as does Milan.

Second of all, I don't think that anyone has a vendetta against mixed chicks. I think that you know, like I know, like we all know, that Black Men especially when they hit a status of riches and fame, tend to only date girls who appear to be mixed, or that look like they came from somewhere else, or they are just not black or even ethnic at all. So we as black women are all surprised and even estatic that these men of this stature are actually into a black girl and hard. (even though by my standards, she is exotic and she is not black but rather Jamaican or West Indian or an Islander b/c that is where she is from). Big Ups all my Jamaican/ West Indian Princesses!!!

Seductress said:
Ok I'm a little offended @ the above statement ^... She's black and isn't mixed? Why the vendetta against mixed chicks? Mixed chicks are black too! Just not 100% and last time I checked having 1 drop of black blood made you black and if you got 50% you damn sure must be black. Why is there always this animosity against mixed girls? Everybody deserves a piece of the baller pie damn. Besides I think everybody on here agrees that she's not down to earth, she's a self centered b****. She does not look like a "real" chick she wears mad makeup and a fair amount of weave. I think she's really trying to play the mixed "exotic" role. That intonation in her voice is very Spanish Harlem! If you're straight up black why are you speaking with a Latin accent? Could it be you're trying to come off as something you're not? Just my thoughts...
lol You had me until you said she is not black. Black people are everywhere and she is most definitely black. She may not be African American, oh but she is black. If Zoe Saldana and Christina Milian consider themselves black(just of Latin origin) I know Milan is as well.

Zaria 22 said:
First of all she is Jamaican. And as a Jamaican, I know that there are a lot of words she says that are pronounced as a jamaican person with an accent or even a slight accent would. Also, I was born in the DC area and ppl would always ask me if I was from NY. Many ppl don't realize that a Jamaican person who is trying to speak english properly, especially when incorporating slang, tends to sound as if they are from NY; as does Milan.

Second of all, I don't think that anyone has a vendetta against mixed chicks. I think that you know, like I know, like we all know, that Black Men especially when they hit a status of riches and fame, tend to only date girls who appear to be mixed, or that look like they came from somewhere else, or they are just not black or even ethnic at all. So we as black women are all surprised and even estatic that these men of this stature are actually into a black girl and hard. (even though by my standards, she is exotic and she is not black but rather Jamaican or West Indian or an Islander b/c that is where she is from). Big Ups all my Jamaican/ West Indian Princesses!!!

Seductress said:
Ok I'm a little offended @ the above statement ^... She's black and isn't mixed? Why the vendetta against mixed chicks? Mixed chicks are black too! Just not 100% and last time I checked having 1 drop of black blood made you black and if you got 50% you damn sure must be black. Why is there always this animosity against mixed girls? Everybody deserves a piece of the baller pie damn. Besides I think everybody on here agrees that she's not down to earth, she's a self centered b****. She does not look like a "real" chick she wears mad makeup and a fair amount of weave. I think she's really trying to play the mixed "exotic" role. That intonation in her voice is very Spanish Harlem! If you're straight up black why are you speaking with a Latin accent? Could it be you're trying to come off as something you're not? Just my thoughts...
You really think that? Ballers show all beautiful women love? I have been there talking to countless athletes (specifically Vernon Davis, Vince Carter, Gilbert Arenas, Allen Iverson, Trey Songz, Roger Mason, Osi Umeniyora...and should I go on...??) That will completely diss my homegirl when she walks up to try to get some love just b/c she is dark brown. She is gorgeous, she has soft, curly hair, big booty, breast, beautiful face, no blemishes, but all they see is dark (at lease initially). I will be sitting there talking to a baller in the club and the second a little mixed chick, or any girl that is lighter than me, they will turn to her. I have stood in the background and watch how they dismiss all the brown women and go straight for the white girls or girls who you have no idea what race they are. I have walked into the VIP room to see athletes at there tables with bottles and nothing but white girls in skanky dresses partying with them. While beautiful black women of all colors, body types-that look fly as f*** nonetheless-get ignored. So I think you are wrong about you statement Seductress

Seductress said:
Her accent is not Jamaican though and its not even americanized Jamaican. I think most people especially on here don't give kim k a pass, she is pretty much bashed to bits on here daily. I hear yall with the ballers not showing dark skinned girls love but this girl is not dark skinned. And I do think ballers show exceptionally beautiful women love no matter what shade. As for her being a nice girl I don't think her own views on herself are that objective.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


BallerBoards

Nicki Minaj's Ex Safaree Threatens Suicide After Their Breakup

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious 4 hours ago. 4 Replies

Per TMZ, the ex-boyfriend of…Continue

My night with Riff Raff from G's To Gents... Please no rude comments.

Started by Miss. Quidice in Talk Ish. Last reply by Monica 5 hours ago. 156 Replies

 I really do not know where to…Continue

Tags: TV., REAILTY, RAPPER, MTV

Whats up with this guy?

Started by Cleopatra Jones in Talk Ish. Last reply by Ms.Dimples 7 hours ago. 3 Replies

He's a 40-smth year old White agriculture baller, I think we can talk millions here. He reached out to me through.. a certain website; we spent a night in the hotel once, he got really interested in…Continue

Latest Activity

Gigii commented on Eleven8's blog post Contest: Win The Ultimate Baller Alert Holiday Gift Basket
"Done"
15 minutes ago
TheLadyJosephine commented on Char Turner's blog post AJ And Free Return To Host Final 106 & Park Episode By: @Chargotit
"My question..what's going to replace it? Are any other teen geared shows on BET?"
59 minutes ago
Brazil replied to RubyWoo's discussion Amber Rose Twerks On Chris Brown at Supperclub
"Aren't he and Wiz friends? ....I see you girl"
2 hours ago
RubyWoo posted events
3 hours ago
RubyWoo's event was featured
Thumbnail

Miami - Trina & Trick Daddy Host Uncle Luke's Birthday Celebration @ Liv 12/21 at Liv Nightclub

December 21, 2014 at 11pm to December 22, 2014 at 5am
3 hours ago
LoveB updated their profile
3 hours ago
Asimplebijou commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - James Young, Rookie With The Boston Celtics
"Well if she happy I'm happy for her"
3 hours ago
Mimi commented on Eleven8's blog post Contest: Win The Ultimate Baller Alert Holiday Gift Basket
"Done"
3 hours ago
RubyWoo posted discussions
3 hours ago
Wanda rodriguez commented on Eleven8's blog post Contest: Win The Ultimate Baller Alert Holiday Gift Basket
"Done"
4 hours ago
Candice Cooper updated their profile
4 hours ago
Katrina Mitchell commented on Eleven8's blog post Contest: Win The Ultimate Baller Alert Holiday Gift Basket
"Done"
4 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video