"Million Dollar Girl" Trina's NSFW Photos Leak Complete With Funky Nasty Rash....!

some dude is talking but u cant hear him.

Views: 268

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Kenyon been put her ass out, like summer time last year......but who ever did this really needs to stop......really.......get a life
Awwww

She took a picture of herself crying... :-(

Whoever is trying to blast her gets a big fat FAIL.
Yeah this BS was an epic fail. I had a rash similiar to this from using a detergent called Bold Plus. The only reason I bought the s*** because the whole isle smelled like the detergent so I was like if it smells that good in the isle then it will be like wearing perfume without the bottle. WRONG! My back,thighs,arms,basically everywhere that my clothes touched my body broke out. I went to the doctor crying. And that is not contagious you can tell from the welts,yes that is what you call them, welts. It is a version of hives. Anything could have caused it. Females are sensitive to a lot of things. Sometimes you don't know until you are exposed. And yeah if they find out who did it somebody needs to beat their b**** azz for that, this ain't cool or funny to me.
Sounds like the truth to me. She's just ignorant so she feels she needs to explain because she thinks everyone is as ignorant as she is.
I was thinking the exact same thing. I break out like this too, especially if I change skin products. For all we know she could have a lawsuit pending against some company for using their product & breaking out.
But I read every comment....this is deep. I didn't know that they broke up. I'd be denying that s*** too if I were Trina b/c the money's long. But it's not like she ain't never had a baller. She lost one and she'll get another like she always does.
livelife25 said:
this is so damn petty, it's not even funny. so what if she had a skin rash at one point? these things can happen to anyone. i even get why she might have taken pix of it, maybe to monitor it via sending pix to her healthcare practitioner.
The picture is gone

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

New Couple Alert: LHHH's Yung Berg and Masika

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by LoveMe 7 hours ago. 4 Replies

This dude stays smashing a…Continue

Rick Ross' Amazing Weight Loss

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sheli 15 hours ago. 5 Replies

Check out what Rick Ross looks…Continue

Meet ups and Events in Philly/ NJ Area

Started by BrownSkin Beauty. in Talk Ish 16 hours ago. 0 Replies

Hello,My name is Kapreecia, better known as Pree. I live in Philadelphia, PA and it's always something going on in this city or around. I'm 21 at the moment and it's kind of hard to find friends who…Continue

Tags: networking, parties, events, nj, brown

Latest Activity

Asimplebijou posted a blog post
2 hours ago
Asimplebijou's blog post was featured
2 hours ago
Moving In Silence liked Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Hit or Miss: Chanel Iman Wearing Michael Kors High Slit One Shoulder Dress 'For God’s Love We Deliver ' Golden Heart Awards
2 hours ago
Moving In Silence commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Paris Hilton Wearing Moschino Spring 2015 Barbie Inspired Look
"I'm loving the iPhone case...that's all"
2 hours ago
Moving In Silence commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - Nelly Meets His Groupies In Atlanta
"I read this groupie tale years ago...is this a repost?"
2 hours ago
Toya johnson commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - Nelly Meets His Groupies In Atlanta
"I don't believe it. If its true that just shows he f**** anything. Any woman who is down to…"
5 hours ago
Alisha commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Paris Hilton Wearing Moschino Spring 2015 Barbie Inspired Look
"She's trying too hard. The whole look screams "I bought it because I can".…"
7 hours ago
LoveMe replied to RubyWoo's discussion New Couple Alert: LHHH's Yung Berg and Masika
"What?? Isn't Hazel her friend? Shane no loyalty whatsoever. And for Burg?? A dude whose made…"
7 hours ago
Bri commented on Eleven8's blog post Was Percy Harvin Traded After Punching Golden Tate For Sleeping With Russell Wilson's Wife?
"Untrue. Russ and Percy don't get along. But I heard from realiae source the golden take one is…"
7 hours ago
BrownSkin Beauty. shared OfficialGroupie's blog post on Facebook
8 hours ago
GoalDigging replied to RubyWoo's discussion Drake Dresses Up As a College Athlete, Shoots Airballs With Kentucky Basketball Team
"He's so lame."
10 hours ago
GoalDigging commented on Milagros Reyes's blog post Ballerific Relationships - Forward Never Backwards By: @milagreee
"I've experienced this. All he did was remain me why I left him in the 1st place. I'm all…"
10 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video