Anyone have experience with baseball or hockey players?I feel like everyone is interested in NBA and NFL players and had forgot about the 2 sports that have guaranteed money.I have seen a thread or 2 on Baseball but what about hockey?Are you ladies just not checking for them?I'm just curious.At first I was very interested in basketball players but now when I think about it I feel like there is a untapped market for sistas/Latinas to date NHL and MLB players especially since you never really see us at those games/events, we would definitely stand out. What say you?

Tags: Baseball, Hockey, Sistas

Views: 4707

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've met a few hockey players and I'm just not interested lol... Plus I like teeth lol

MLB players have plenty paper.

Baseball players are pretty easy to meet.  Most people really don't know who they are unless they are a superstar and they blend in really easy.  My experience was pretty cool but it didn't last because the hardcore groupies caught wind of him once he hit a couple of home runs and got a little more shine.  whomp whomp

I'm around hockey dudes all the time because of my job but I don't think they check for sisters but hey..if you're a flat out beautiful woman, it may not matter at all.  There are a lot of cutie pie white boys, tho. 

I would love to meet some of these baseball players!

Where do they hide?! 

So they were attracted to you??Where did you meet them?

Brii said:

I've met a few hockey players and I'm just not interested lol... Plus I like teeth lol
Yes lol... In Cape May at a bar but I know most of the Flyers are based out there and hang at the local bars and pizza places 

Lovelymeeh said:

Brii said:

You know I have heard that they are low-key at bars and what not though.Just chilling.

Brii said:

Yes lol... In Cape May at a bar but I know most of the Flyers are based out there and hang at the local bars and pizza places 

Lovelymeeh said:

Brii said:

I'd love to meet one too! The blend in pretty well lol.

Phoenix said:

I would love to meet some of these baseball players!

Where do they hide?! 

My husband is a retired MLB player. I met him a while ago a year before he retired. The money is good and most of his spanish/white friends love black women.

Do any of them date black women????

tru2this said:

My husband is a retired MLB player. I met him a while ago a year before he retired. The money is good and most of his spanish/white friends love black women.

I went to school with one and met the other at a pricey brunch spot on a Saturday. I always thought they didn't like black women too, and I'm not sure if it's just from pool they're faced with - no exposure or what. I stood out like a sore thumb at the games or parties, but they all loved me. I think it's always nice to immerse yourself in places where there are men you like, and your qualities are seemingly special because of how rare they are. I really need to date them more but I just don't hang out where they do so...

why do feel baseball players or hockey players won't like you? Is it because they are white?
Lovelymeeh said:

Do any of them date black women????

tru2this said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Why are single moms shamed but single fathers are praised?

Started by Felisha Johnson in Talk Ish. Last reply by University of Smitty 2 hours ago. 28 Replies

Anyone noticed that, doesn't matter race it's just in general. Anyone been on social media and see the flooding of pics with father single one's and all and it be met with praise, admiration and joy?…Continue

Maca Root for Energy

Started by SMSLove in Talk Ish. Last reply by SweetGaPeach 8 hours ago. 13 Replies

Good Morning Ladies,I’ve been reading about Maca Root and they say it gives you energy. Those of you that’s tried it, did it boost your energy? They also say it makes you happy.I work 12 hour days, a…Continue

Best Celebrity Sex Tape???

Started by SMSLove in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sheli 10 hours ago. 3 Replies

Who has the best sex tape? Who would you like to see in one? Tommy and Pam still hold the title for me. I would love to see a Rihanna or Amber Rose sex tape....Continue

Tags: sextape

Need Advice

Started by DC but I Travel in Talk Ish 12 hours ago. 0 Replies

I am extremely new to this. I have vacations setup for this summer: Chicago, LA, NYC, Miami, Toronto, and one carribean spot. No, I don't have it like that. I make decent money and I consider it an…Continue

Tags: new, LA, Miami, Chicago

Latest Activity

Peachkyss posted blog posts
55 minutes ago
Peachkyss's 3 blog posts were featured
55 minutes ago
Profile Iconyolanda edwards, Princess watkins, neena and 42 more joined Baller Alert.com
56 minutes ago
B Thang commented on Eleven8's blog post In Who Asked News: LHHNY's Erica Jean Wants You To Know She Does Not Have A Sex Tape
"Get that paycheck Iyanla lol!"
1 hour ago
University of Smitty replied to Felisha Johnson's discussion Why are single moms shamed but single fathers are praised?
"I disagree.  I'm not saying that all men who walk away weren't in love.  What…"
2 hours ago
Eleven8 commented on Eleven8's blog post Houston Texans Fan Finally Gets A Pic With The Real Arian Foster
"Arian got her number so I'm sure he's chopping her down as we speak"
2 hours ago
Eleven8 commented on Eleven8's blog post In Who Asked News: LHHNY's Erica Jean Wants You To Know She Does Not Have A Sex Tape
"I was giving Iyanla the benefit of the doubt until I realized she just does a lot of angry ass…"
2 hours ago
Eleven8 replied to Felisha Johnson's discussion Why are single moms shamed but single fathers are praised?
"Men don't only take care of kids who's mother they truly loved. Some men can love you to…"
2 hours ago
Tone © replied to Felisha Johnson's discussion Why are single moms shamed but single fathers are praised?
"Men see single mothers as burdens while women see single fathers as family men."
3 hours ago
Mama Dragon Slayer Puss commented on Eleven8's blog post In Who Asked News: LHHNY's Erica Jean Wants You To Know She Does Not Have A Sex Tape
"As much as I "don't like" Evelyn, Iyanla really helped her out. You can tell that…"
3 hours ago
Mama Dragon Slayer Puss replied to Felisha Johnson's discussion Why are single moms shamed but single fathers are praised?
"This is kinda of a tpoic that really has no real solution. Sure we can say that a woman should have…"
3 hours ago
University of Smitty replied to Felisha Johnson's discussion Why are single moms shamed but single fathers are praised?
"Men only take care of kids whose mother they truly loved.  So they shouldn't be praised…"
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video