Anyone have experience with baseball or hockey players?I feel like everyone is interested in NBA and NFL players and had forgot about the 2 sports that have guaranteed money.I have seen a thread or 2 on Baseball but what about hockey?Are you ladies just not checking for them?I'm just curious.At first I was very interested in basketball players but now when I think about it I feel like there is a untapped market for sistas/Latinas to date NHL and MLB players especially since you never really see us at those games/events, we would definitely stand out. What say you?

Views: 5986

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've met a few hockey players and I'm just not interested lol... Plus I like teeth lol

MLB players have plenty paper.

Baseball players are pretty easy to meet.  Most people really don't know who they are unless they are a superstar and they blend in really easy.  My experience was pretty cool but it didn't last because the hardcore groupies caught wind of him once he hit a couple of home runs and got a little more shine.  whomp whomp

I'm around hockey dudes all the time because of my job but I don't think they check for sisters but hey..if you're a flat out beautiful woman, it may not matter at all.  There are a lot of cutie pie white boys, tho. 

I would love to meet some of these baseball players!

Where do they hide?! 

So they were attracted to you??Where did you meet them?
 
Brii said:

I've met a few hockey players and I'm just not interested lol... Plus I like teeth lol
Yes lol... In Cape May at a bar but I know most of the Flyers are based out there and hang at the local bars and pizza places 

Lovelymeeh said:

So they were attracted to you??Where did you meet them?
 
Brii said:

I've met a few hockey players and I'm just not interested lol... Plus I like teeth lol

You know I have heard that they are low-key at bars and what not though.Just chilling.
 
Brii said:

Yes lol... In Cape May at a bar but I know most of the Flyers are based out there and hang at the local bars and pizza places 

Lovelymeeh said:

So they were attracted to you??Where did you meet them?
 
Brii said:

I've met a few hockey players and I'm just not interested lol... Plus I like teeth lol
I'd love to meet one too! The blend in pretty well lol.

Phoenix said:

I would love to meet some of these baseball players!

Where do they hide?! 

My husband is a retired MLB player. I met him a while ago a year before he retired. The money is good and most of his spanish/white friends love black women.

Do any of them date black women????

tru2this said:

My husband is a retired MLB player. I met him a while ago a year before he retired. The money is good and most of his spanish/white friends love black women.

I went to school with one and met the other at a pricey brunch spot on a Saturday. I always thought they didn't like black women too, and I'm not sure if it's just from pool they're faced with - no exposure or what. I stood out like a sore thumb at the games or parties, but they all loved me. I think it's always nice to immerse yourself in places where there are men you like, and your qualities are seemingly special because of how rare they are. I really need to date them more but I just don't hang out where they do so...


why do feel baseball players or hockey players won't like you? Is it because they are white?
Lovelymeeh said:

Do any of them date black women????

tru2this said:

My husband is a retired MLB player. I met him a while ago a year before he retired. The money is good and most of his spanish/white friends love black women.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

BallerBoards

Lil' Kim Names Her Top 5 Favorite Biggie Tracks

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 11 minutes ago. 0 Replies

#LilKim recently called into DJ's “The Whoolywood Shuffle” radio show to discuss the #BadBoy Family Reunion Tour.During the phone interview, the Queen Bee talked about setting aside her beef with…Continue

Kanye West's Studio Broken Into

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 2 hours ago. 0 Replies

#TMZ reports that #KanyeWest's creative studio was broken into recently and the rapper thinks it could have been an inside job. Law enforcement was called to the scene Tuesday evening after the door…Continue

Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian Could Receive Millions for Baby's First Photos

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 2 hours ago. 0 Replies

TMZ has surveyed photo agencies, who specifically market celebrity baby photos, and reports that #BlacChyna and #RobKardashian are expected to get millions of bucks for their baby's first photo…Continue

Chris Brown Sued For Allegedly Stealing A Fan's Hat

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 2 hours ago. 0 Replies

Chris Brown is facing yet another lawsuit, this time a fan is accusing the singer of stealing.Last year, Marq Stevenson reportedly attended Brown's concert in #Dallas, Texas, when he gave his hat to…Continue

Latest Activity

Asimplebijou posted discussions
11 minutes ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Peachkyss's 4 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Eleven8's 2 blog posts were featured
2 hours ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
2 hours ago
Niko Rose posted a blog post
3 hours ago
Niko Rose's blog post was featured
3 hours ago
Peachkyss liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Marjorie Harvey Wearing Louis Vuitton Spring 2016 Leather Biker Jacket and Louis Vuitton Sun Catcher Derby
22 hours ago
Peachkyss liked Eleven8's blog post Baller Alert Radio - Episode 12 - Adrien Broner Talks The Money Team Beef, Boxing Plans For Atlanta, Why He Flushed Money Down The Toilet & More (Listen)
22 hours ago
Peachkyss liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: 10 Fashionable Swimsuits For All Summer 16
22 hours ago
Peachkyss liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Pusha T Wearing Gucci Tropical Print Silk Jacket and Adidas x Raf Simons Sneakers
22 hours ago
Peachkyss liked Eleven8's blog post Retired NBA Player Speedy Claxton Loses Home To Foreclosure
22 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service