Anyone have experience with baseball or hockey players?I feel like everyone is interested in NBA and NFL players and had forgot about the 2 sports that have guaranteed money.I have seen a thread or 2 on Baseball but what about hockey?Are you ladies just not checking for them?I'm just curious.At first I was very interested in basketball players but now when I think about it I feel like there is a untapped market for sistas/Latinas to date NHL and MLB players especially since you never really see us at those games/events, we would definitely stand out. What say you?

Views: 5946

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've met a few hockey players and I'm just not interested lol... Plus I like teeth lol

MLB players have plenty paper.

Baseball players are pretty easy to meet.  Most people really don't know who they are unless they are a superstar and they blend in really easy.  My experience was pretty cool but it didn't last because the hardcore groupies caught wind of him once he hit a couple of home runs and got a little more shine.  whomp whomp

I'm around hockey dudes all the time because of my job but I don't think they check for sisters but hey..if you're a flat out beautiful woman, it may not matter at all.  There are a lot of cutie pie white boys, tho. 

I would love to meet some of these baseball players!

Where do they hide?! 

So they were attracted to you??Where did you meet them?

Brii said:

I've met a few hockey players and I'm just not interested lol... Plus I like teeth lol
Yes lol... In Cape May at a bar but I know most of the Flyers are based out there and hang at the local bars and pizza places 

Lovelymeeh said:

Brii said:

You know I have heard that they are low-key at bars and what not though.Just chilling.

Brii said:

Yes lol... In Cape May at a bar but I know most of the Flyers are based out there and hang at the local bars and pizza places 

Lovelymeeh said:

Brii said:

I'd love to meet one too! The blend in pretty well lol.

Phoenix said:

I would love to meet some of these baseball players!

Where do they hide?! 

My husband is a retired MLB player. I met him a while ago a year before he retired. The money is good and most of his spanish/white friends love black women.

Do any of them date black women????

tru2this said:

My husband is a retired MLB player. I met him a while ago a year before he retired. The money is good and most of his spanish/white friends love black women.

I went to school with one and met the other at a pricey brunch spot on a Saturday. I always thought they didn't like black women too, and I'm not sure if it's just from pool they're faced with - no exposure or what. I stood out like a sore thumb at the games or parties, but they all loved me. I think it's always nice to immerse yourself in places where there are men you like, and your qualities are seemingly special because of how rare they are. I really need to date them more but I just don't hang out where they do so...

why do feel baseball players or hockey players won't like you? Is it because they are white?
Lovelymeeh said:

Do any of them date black women????

tru2this said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

BallerBoards

Afrika Bambaataa's Ex-Bodyguard Says He's A 'F--king Pedophile'

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by V 7 hours ago. 4 Replies

#AfrikaBambaataa's former bodyguard of 10 years, Shamsideen Shariyf Ali Bey, has spoken out about the recent child molestation allegations against the hip-hop pioneer.According to Lord Shariyf,…Continue

Kobe Bryant Set to Release Short Animated Film

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 9 hours ago. 0 Replies

Just because #KobeBryant is retired from ball, doesn't mean he's done working. Before his retirement, Bryant wrote a poem titled "Dear Basketball". In the poem Bryant wrote, "As a six-year-old boy,…Continue

Child Born with 15 Fingers and 16 Toes

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 9 hours ago. 0 Replies

We might have heard of a baby being born with an extra toe or finger, but this year a baby in #China was born with 15 fingers and 16 toes. The baby was born in January and named #HongHong. Currently…Continue

KRS-One Doesn't 'Give A F**k' About The Afrika Bambaataa Sex Abuse Allegations

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by Elise' 22 hours ago. 2 Replies

KRS-One has a different perspective on the sexual abuse allegations that have been brought forward against #AfrikaBambaataa.During an interview on the "Drink Champs" podcast, the Bronx emcee said "if…Continue

Latest Activity

Suga Bear commented on Peachkyss's blog post Who Wore It Best: Malaysia Pargo & Karrueche Wearing Jessica Rich's Sydney Jacket and Matching Pants
"It's a three-way tie, they all look fabulous."
14 minutes ago
Suga Bear commented on MsJennyb's blog post Beyoncé and Jay Z Prepare for Release of Rachel Roy’s Stolen Emails - blogged by @MsJennyb
"Why save the e-mails in the first place? Delete and then delete again."
15 minutes ago
Alexis Danielle Grant posted a blog post
19 minutes ago
Alexis Danielle Grant's blog post was featured
19 minutes ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
28 minutes ago
Peachkyss's 4 blog posts were featured
28 minutes ago
MsJennyb posted blog posts
29 minutes ago
MsJennyb's 2 blog posts were featured
29 minutes ago
Eleven8's 6 blog posts were featured
2 hours ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
2 hours ago
Rod TBGWT shared Eleven8's blog post on Facebook
4 hours ago
V commented on MsJennyb's blog post Adrien Broner Tells The Breakfast Club Why He’s Voting For Donald Trump - blogged by @MsJennyb
"This dumb, fugly stray dog's ass-looking fool. He & Trump deserve each other."
7 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service