Anyone have experience with baseball or hockey players?I feel like everyone is interested in NBA and NFL players and had forgot about the 2 sports that have guaranteed money.I have seen a thread or 2 on Baseball but what about hockey?Are you ladies just not checking for them?I'm just curious.At first I was very interested in basketball players but now when I think about it I feel like there is a untapped market for sistas/Latinas to date NHL and MLB players especially since you never really see us at those games/events, we would definitely stand out. What say you?

Tags: Baseball, Hockey, Sistas

Views: 5031

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've met a few hockey players and I'm just not interested lol... Plus I like teeth lol

MLB players have plenty paper.

Baseball players are pretty easy to meet.  Most people really don't know who they are unless they are a superstar and they blend in really easy.  My experience was pretty cool but it didn't last because the hardcore groupies caught wind of him once he hit a couple of home runs and got a little more shine.  whomp whomp

I'm around hockey dudes all the time because of my job but I don't think they check for sisters but hey..if you're a flat out beautiful woman, it may not matter at all.  There are a lot of cutie pie white boys, tho. 

I would love to meet some of these baseball players!

Where do they hide?! 

So they were attracted to you??Where did you meet them?

Brii said:

I've met a few hockey players and I'm just not interested lol... Plus I like teeth lol
Yes lol... In Cape May at a bar but I know most of the Flyers are based out there and hang at the local bars and pizza places 

Lovelymeeh said:

Brii said:

You know I have heard that they are low-key at bars and what not though.Just chilling.

Brii said:

Yes lol... In Cape May at a bar but I know most of the Flyers are based out there and hang at the local bars and pizza places 

Lovelymeeh said:

Brii said:

I'd love to meet one too! The blend in pretty well lol.

Phoenix said:

I would love to meet some of these baseball players!

Where do they hide?! 

My husband is a retired MLB player. I met him a while ago a year before he retired. The money is good and most of his spanish/white friends love black women.

Do any of them date black women????

tru2this said:

My husband is a retired MLB player. I met him a while ago a year before he retired. The money is good and most of his spanish/white friends love black women.

I went to school with one and met the other at a pricey brunch spot on a Saturday. I always thought they didn't like black women too, and I'm not sure if it's just from pool they're faced with - no exposure or what. I stood out like a sore thumb at the games or parties, but they all loved me. I think it's always nice to immerse yourself in places where there are men you like, and your qualities are seemingly special because of how rare they are. I really need to date them more but I just don't hang out where they do so...

why do feel baseball players or hockey players won't like you? Is it because they are white?
Lovelymeeh said:

Do any of them date black women????

tru2this said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Eminem and Iggy Azalea Beef Over His Rape Lyrics in "Vegas"

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by JustMe 2 hours ago. 2 Replies

Eminem is the latest…Continue

Faizon Love Defends Bill Cosby and Goes on Angry Twitter Rant

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by JustMe 6 hours ago. 4 Replies

On Thursday, actor/comedian…Continue

Baller Mail - Young Thug's Girlfriend Beats His Stylist JoJo in Atlanta Restaurant

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by GoalDigging 8 hours ago. 5 Replies

(BALLER mails are screenshots of…Continue

Latest Activity

Hate my Ex commented on Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert On The Scene: 2014 American Music Awards
"Zendaya looks gorgeous!"
1 hour ago
Peachkyss posted a blog post
2 hours ago
Peachkyss's blog post was featured
2 hours ago
JustMe replied to RubyWoo's discussion Eminem and Iggy Azalea Beef Over His Rape Lyrics in "Vegas"
"He said she was going to play the rape card, I don't see where he said he wanted to rape her..."
2 hours ago
V commented on Eleven8's blog post Lance Gross And Fiancee Rebeca Jefferson Welcome Baby Girl
"Very sweet. Congratulations on the lil one."
4 hours ago
Butterflyy commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - B.o.B Is A True Scorpio (hint hint)
"@Sandy Cheeks... I see that!!! So disappointing!!! Lol"
5 hours ago
Sissy replied to RubyWoo's discussion Eminem and Iggy Azalea Beef Over His Rape Lyrics in "Vegas"
"Maybe I'm misconstruing his lyrics but it sounds like he's calling her a bird…"
5 hours ago
JustMe replied to RubyWoo's discussion Faizon Love Defends Bill Cosby and Goes on Angry Twitter Rant
"The first two tweets I get but they were negated by everything else he said... Sad & shameful"
6 hours ago
Asimplebijou commented on Eleven8's blog post Lance Gross And Fiancee Rebeca Jefferson Welcome Baby Girl
"Awwww. Congrats to them"
6 hours ago
GoalDigging replied to RubyWoo's discussion Baller Mail - Young Thug's Girlfriend Beats His Stylist JoJo in Atlanta Restaurant
"She's pretty."
8 hours ago
Diamond Princess commented on OUT OF CONTROL's group WHO DON'T WANT A BALLER!
"Is this website worthy of time or is it clearly wasted time? All of the posts seem to be years ago"
10 hours ago
Diamond Princess posted a status
"I DON'T HAVE 99 PROBLEMS AND I AM NOT CHASING 1...."
10 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video