Anyone have experience with baseball or hockey players?I feel like everyone is interested in NBA and NFL players and had forgot about the 2 sports that have guaranteed money.I have seen a thread or 2 on Baseball but what about hockey?Are you ladies just not checking for them?I'm just curious.At first I was very interested in basketball players but now when I think about it I feel like there is a untapped market for sistas/Latinas to date NHL and MLB players especially since you never really see us at those games/events, we would definitely stand out. What say you?

Tags: Baseball, Hockey, Sistas

Views: 5233

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've met a few hockey players and I'm just not interested lol... Plus I like teeth lol

MLB players have plenty paper.

Baseball players are pretty easy to meet.  Most people really don't know who they are unless they are a superstar and they blend in really easy.  My experience was pretty cool but it didn't last because the hardcore groupies caught wind of him once he hit a couple of home runs and got a little more shine.  whomp whomp

I'm around hockey dudes all the time because of my job but I don't think they check for sisters but hey..if you're a flat out beautiful woman, it may not matter at all.  There are a lot of cutie pie white boys, tho. 

I would love to meet some of these baseball players!

Where do they hide?! 

So they were attracted to you??Where did you meet them?

Brii said:

I've met a few hockey players and I'm just not interested lol... Plus I like teeth lol
Yes lol... In Cape May at a bar but I know most of the Flyers are based out there and hang at the local bars and pizza places 

Lovelymeeh said:

Brii said:

You know I have heard that they are low-key at bars and what not though.Just chilling.

Brii said:

Yes lol... In Cape May at a bar but I know most of the Flyers are based out there and hang at the local bars and pizza places 

Lovelymeeh said:

Brii said:

I'd love to meet one too! The blend in pretty well lol.

Phoenix said:

I would love to meet some of these baseball players!

Where do they hide?! 

My husband is a retired MLB player. I met him a while ago a year before he retired. The money is good and most of his spanish/white friends love black women.

Do any of them date black women????

tru2this said:

My husband is a retired MLB player. I met him a while ago a year before he retired. The money is good and most of his spanish/white friends love black women.

I went to school with one and met the other at a pricey brunch spot on a Saturday. I always thought they didn't like black women too, and I'm not sure if it's just from pool they're faced with - no exposure or what. I stood out like a sore thumb at the games or parties, but they all loved me. I think it's always nice to immerse yourself in places where there are men you like, and your qualities are seemingly special because of how rare they are. I really need to date them more but I just don't hang out where they do so...

why do feel baseball players or hockey players won't like you? Is it because they are white?
Lovelymeeh said:

Do any of them date black women????

tru2this said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Ballerific Events

Connect

BallerBoards

Bruce Jenner Talks About Transitioning Into a Woman with Diane Sawyer

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Brazil 2 hours ago. 1 Reply

Did anyone catch the…Continue

Please support

Started by Formally Known as Ginger in Talk Ish. Last reply by Formally Known as Ginger 7 hours ago. 10 Replies

Hey y'all I just published my first book. Please support is you can. Thanks! It is available in paperback as well as a Kindle edition.…Continue

Tyga Gets In the Middle of Kylie Jenner-Blac Chyna Feud, Blac Chyna Puts Him on Blast

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious 8 hours ago. 3 Replies

The social media beefing between…Continue

Latest Activity

DallasBadYella commented on DodgerOnDeck's blog post Ballerific Relationships: Chipotle For The First Date? - Blogged By @DodgerOnDeck
"So I would be upset if I dressed up for the date and ended up at Chipotle!! If the guy told me…"
2 hours ago
Brazil replied to RubyWoo's discussion Kardashians React to Bruce Jenner Interview
"I'm glad they're supporting him and Kris you better put Perez in his place!!"
2 hours ago
Brazil replied to RubyWoo's discussion Bruce Jenner Talks About Transitioning Into a Woman with Diane Sawyer
"I just watched, I'll say I've always liked Bruce, but I like and respect him so much more…"
2 hours ago
RubyWoo posted discussions
2 hours ago
Chadrick James liked Baller Alert's discussion RELATIONSHIP KILLERS
6 hours ago
Niko Rose posted blog posts
6 hours ago
Niko Rose's blog post was featured
6 hours ago
Chadrick James liked DodgerOnDeck's blog post Ballerific Relationships: Chipotle For The First Date? - Blogged By @DodgerOnDeck
6 hours ago
Formally Known as Ginger replied to Formally Known as Ginger's discussion Please support
"Thanks! "
7 hours ago
Formally Known as Ginger replied to Formally Known as Ginger's discussion Please support
"Thanks! "
7 hours ago
Niko Rose commented on Niko Rose's blog post Nipsey Hussle's "Mailbox Money Money Tour" Delivers In Houston : blogged by @niksofly
"Thank you Ashley , lol"
7 hours ago
SoLuscious replied to RubyWoo's discussion Tyga Gets In the Middle of Kylie Jenner-Blac Chyna Feud, Blac Chyna Puts Him on Blast
"I find all social media beefs stupid."
8 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video