My 6 year old daughter was invited to an open call for a boutique local agency. I'm so happy for her. I just have no idea what to put on her. I was thinking a peach shirt and cargo green shorts. She'll be wearing AKA colors. And pulling her hair back into a ponytail. Any advice?

Views: 272

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They didnt inform you of a dress code?  My little cousins were invited to something like that with Nick or Disney and they had to wear their Sunday Best.

I just took my daugter to a casting call and I dressed her in a floral one shoulder romper and some small heeled shoes. But the kids had on all types of outfits, so I think the fit is fine. Maybe you should try and get her a small kitten heeled shoe.

I saw some kitten heels but they didnt have them in her size so I got her some wedges that she can bearly walk in

Ms. BoiBye said:

I just took my daugter to a casting call and I dressed her in a floral one shoulder romper and some small heeled shoes. But the kids had on all types of outfits, so I think the fit is fine. Maybe you should try and get her a small kitten heeled shoe.

Y'all have to practice til she can walk in them, LOL

Awh I wish her the best! Just make sure she has fun and enjoy the moment!

As long as the colors compliment her skin tone, and photograph well in color and in black and white, she should be fine. Try taking some pics of her in the outfit, and look at them on your computer to get a feel for how the outfit will look on her, and definitely have her practice in the shoes.

aww that so cute .... i think your idea sounds good already ... the simple kids are the better ... it brings out there natural beauty.... agencies don't like when kids look too over done ... or too grown up ... if she has curly hair ... i say let her hair down ... if not just pull it back in a ponytail ... it will make her pretty face stand out .. which is great ... good luck hun ... to you and your daughter

Let her practice walking in her shoes... Talk to her about inner beauty, and make sure she understands that other peoples perception of her, do not equal her actual worth... 

J.M. couldnt have said it any better 

JustMe said:

Let her practice walking in her shoes... Talk to her about inner beauty, and make sure she understands that other peoples perception of her, do not equal her actual worth... 

Hi congratulations! My child has a successful modeling/acting career so i know how exciting and nerve recking it can be.  The outfit that you described sounds good but if possible you should leave her hair out. Many parents make the mistake of having their child look too grown when the industry wants them to look like KIDS. Although it may be cute to see the little one practicing in her heels in the house just make sure it stays there! Feel free to pm me if you have any questions! and GOOD LUCK!!!

For those of you that kids model  or just beginning, how do you get started...I have a niece that I think would be great at modeling/acting/whatever......I just want to get her into something and see if she likes it.

I just submitted pics of her to different agencys just be careful of fake agencies and modeling schools.

MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! said:

For those of you that kids model  or just beginning, how do you get started...I have a niece that I think would be great at modeling/acting/whatever......I just want to get her into something and see if she likes it.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

Latest Activity

Daquita Dixon updated their profile photo
11 minutes ago
MsMaryMac posted a blog post
23 minutes ago
MsMaryMac's blog post was featured
23 minutes ago
SoLuscious commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion Tips: How To Save For A Designer Bag
"I totally agree with her....This is also a good way to save money, in general. I have another…"
46 minutes ago
Swaggy Neesh updated their profile
1 hour ago
Kevin Mac replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Fan Clowns Cam'ron For His Fashion Choices
" no tf he didnt"
1 hour ago
Lala25 replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Toya Wright Defends Her Daughter Reginae
"Thats a momma for you. People and this cyber thuggin slay me. Children are OFF LIMITS!!!! Act your…"
2 hours ago
SoLuscious replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Fan Clowns Cam'ron For His Fashion Choices
"Smdh cam is always so rude."
4 hours ago
Bossy Bri liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion Tips: How To Save For A Designer Bag
4 hours ago
Profile Icontracylatroy, Tiffany Mcwhite, Chesca Barnett and 12 more joined Baller Alert.com
4 hours ago
Moving In Silence commented on Asimplebijou's blog post BallerAlert's Wives/Girlfriends/Baby Mamas: Bertille Sefolosha
"They have a beautiful family."
4 hours ago
RubyWoo posted discussions
4 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video