So I hop on Twitter and see more drama from Royce. She's now hurt b/c her boyfriend admitted to the tweets. Just please go read..

@Roycelr
@DezBriscoe89

Views: 543

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

And @ Still Pretty Vahn...

Just go to:

www.twitter.com/Roycelr
www.twitter.com/DezBriscoe89

Their accounts are public you can still see them even if you're not a member...

And also, if you put their named in the search box...you can see their mentions (what people are saying about/to them).

lady in red said:

i dont have twitter, could someone put up the cliff notes version?

s 

For those you don't have Tweeter:

WOW! But thx 4 bein honest! Regardless if it happend or not,I was lied 2 & stood by it!Gonna take a lot more thn THAT 4 forgiveness!

If you don't have a Twitter, you do realize I posted a blog on this yesterday right? LOL just go to the main page, its all there!

NalaLOVE said:

I told her she's gonna look dumb when the truth comes out!! as my parents usually say in their west indian accent " hard head picnik (children) must feel" & Royce is deff hard headed...in order for her to get the point she has to test it out ... and most of the time when she tests it out she gets burned. She needs to stop searching for love and let it come to her... she's a hopeless romantic.. she needs to focus on her career and her son... Royce is a mess! 

&&& I also believe Royce & Dez kinda tryna turn this into a publicity thing... hey who knows... esp how they're publicly admiting everything..like this is your personal life? why does twitter have to know.. and really Dez the public announcement? .. fishy

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

Latest Activity

Shantel commented on Asimplebijou's blog post BallerAlert's Wives/Girlfriends/Baby Mamas: Bertille Sefolosha
"love it !"
40 minutes ago
Shantel commented on yan yan's blog post Reality TV Recap: Love and Hip Hop Atlanta (Reunion part 2)
"Hate I missed it.. lol"
44 minutes ago
yan yan posted a blog post
1 hour ago
yan yan's blog post was featured
1 hour ago
Asimplebijou posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Asimplebijou's 3 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Peachkyss's 3 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
BlkButtafly commented on Asimplebijou's blog post BallerAlert's Wives/Girlfriends/Baby Mamas: Bertille Sefolosha
"Very beautiful family, indeed!"
2 hours ago
Nene2 Live commented on Milagros Reyes's blog post Ballerific Relationships - Too Much, Too Soon By: @milagreee
"~ i read something similar to this post that stated..."the key to happiness is letting each…"
8 hours ago
McKenna Hylton replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Fan Clowns Cam'ron For His Fashion Choices
"I was right with him until the baby comment, that was uncalled for. "
9 hours ago
MsMaryMac shared their blog post on Twitter
10 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video