So I hop on Twitter and see more drama from Royce. She's now hurt b/c her boyfriend admitted to the tweets. Just please go read..

@Roycelr
@DezBriscoe89

Views: 543

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

i dont have twitter, could someone put up the cliff notes version?

I told her she's gonna look dumb when the truth comes out!! as my parents usually say in their west indian accent " hard head picnik (children) must feel" & Royce is deff hard headed...in order for her to get the point she has to test it out ... and most of the time when she tests it out she gets burned. She needs to stop searching for love and let it come to her... she's a hopeless romantic.. she needs to focus on her career and her son... Royce is a mess! 

&&& I also believe Royce & Dez kinda tryna turn this into a publicity thing... hey who knows... esp how they're publicly admiting everything..like this is your personal life? why does twitter have to know.. and really Dez the public announcement? .. fishy

hmmm...fishy??? but why though? wonder if she's gettin' paid more to create some buzz about herself.  "royce dates bi-sexual baller and didn't know! interview inside"..............lmao reality tv needs to die already, i think i prefer these "celebs" to stay mysterious.  it made life more interesting tryin to find out what was goin on. now they just gettin paid to spill they own tea.

agreed!! 

ReadytoSettleDown said:

hmmm...fishy??? but why though? wonder if she's gettin' paid more to create some buzz about herself.  "royce dates bi-sexual baller and didn't know! interview inside"..............lmao reality tv needs to die already, i think i prefer these "celebs" to stay mysterious.  it made life more interesting tryin to find out what was goin on. now they just gettin paid to spill they own tea.

She's just giving Dwight more ammunition... 
What r they saying? I don't have twitter

+1 he probably figured admit to cheating with women it dies and then his love for men will not be brought up

JustMe said:

She's just giving Dwight more ammunition... 
On the show she is usually on her own. Or cupcaking with some gay looking cat. Did y'all hear Dwayne Wade new baby momma is white with a daughter? Now he has like 5 kids? Royce is still looks like a troll. 

Somebody probably threatened to blow him up about him messing with dudes. He was probably forced to come clean on twitter...

please leave my boo out of this its Dwight Howard

l8dy-c said:

On the show she is usually on her own. Or cupcaking with some gay looking cat. Did y'all hear Dwayne Wade new baby momma is white with a daughter? Now he has like 5 kids? Royce is still looks like a troll. 
Girl. I was Finna say!!!!! Lol! Poor D Wade got enough troubles, let him rest. 

Bonita said:

please leave my boo out of this its Dwight Howard

l8dy-c said:

On the show she is usually on her own. Or cupcaking with some gay looking cat. Did y'all hear Dwayne Wade new baby momma is white with a daughter? Now he has like 5 kids? Royce is still looks like a troll. 


Lmao!!! Hahaha I was Like dwade got five kids I only seen two! Lol JustMe said:
Girl. I was Finna say!!!!! Lol! Poor D Wade got enough troubles, let him rest. 

Bonita said:

please leave my boo out of this its Dwight Howard

l8dy-c said:

On the show she is usually on her own. Or cupcaking with some gay looking cat. Did y'all hear Dwayne Wade new baby momma is white with a daughter? Now he has like 5 kids? Royce is still looks like a troll. 

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


BallerBoards

Nicki Minaj's Ex Safaree Threatens Suicide After Their Breakup

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious 7 hours ago. 4 Replies

Per TMZ, the ex-boyfriend of…Continue

My night with Riff Raff from G's To Gents... Please no rude comments.

Started by Miss. Quidice in Talk Ish. Last reply by Monica 8 hours ago. 156 Replies

 I really do not know where to…Continue

Tags: TV., REAILTY, RAPPER, MTV

Whats up with this guy?

Started by Cleopatra Jones in Talk Ish. Last reply by Ms.Dimples 10 hours ago. 3 Replies

He's a 40-smth year old White agriculture baller, I think we can talk millions here. He reached out to me through.. a certain website; we spent a night in the hotel once, he got really interested in…Continue

Latest Activity

J Cole commented on Eleven8's blog post Contest: Win The Ultimate Baller Alert Holiday Gift Basket
"Done"
13 minutes ago
Bri Walk commented on Eleven8's blog post Contest: Win The Ultimate Baller Alert Holiday Gift Basket
"DONE"
36 minutes ago
Nicole commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - James Young, Rookie With The Boston Celtics
"No dinero"
1 hour ago
Taylor Burns commented on Eleven8's blog post Contest: Win The Ultimate Baller Alert Holiday Gift Basket
"Done!"
1 hour ago
Asimplebijou commented on Niko Rose's blog post The Pink Print Deluxe: Album Review : @niksofly
"I agree. There were songs that took me time to appreciate but overall I enjoyed the album"
1 hour ago
Andre commented on Eleven8's blog post Contest: Win The Ultimate Baller Alert Holiday Gift Basket
""DONE""
1 hour ago
Andre posted a status
""DONE""
1 hour ago
AllyNWonderland commented on Char Turner's blog post AJ And Free Return To Host Final 106 & Park Episode By: @Chargotit
"I recorded it... Saved it... I love them"
1 hour ago
Tracie Spraggins commented on Eleven8's blog post Contest: Win The Ultimate Baller Alert Holiday Gift Basket
"Done"
2 hours ago
Tracie Spraggins commented on Eleven8's blog post Contest: Win The Ultimate Baller Alert Holiday Gift Basket
"Done!"
2 hours ago
Gigii commented on Eleven8's blog post Contest: Win The Ultimate Baller Alert Holiday Gift Basket
"Done"
3 hours ago
TheLadyJosephine commented on Char Turner's blog post AJ And Free Return To Host Final 106 & Park Episode By: @Chargotit
"My question..what's going to replace it? Are any other teen geared shows on BET?"
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video