lets play a game.....list some of the most popular and or funny one liners weather a celeb said it, one of ur ratchet family memebers, etc. #leggo

*aint nobody got time for dat*

*a dolla make me holla*

*i know'ed it*

*hoes be like....*

*niggaz be like....*

just to start it off....

Tags: funny

Views: 971

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"catch a d*** frisbee with your ass" lmfao via Crunk

"And in dat order" mama dee
"imma put dem paws on em" lil scrappy

buggy's and bayonettes lol

Yes, that was one of my favorites along with  "Please proceed, Governor."  lol

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

...and we have air craft carriers and planes take off and land on them lol

University of Smitty said:

Yes, that was one of my favorites along with  "Please proceed, Governor."  lol

I will never forget: I got a 20,000 square foot crib, I got an indoor pool, an outdoor pool, I got an indoor basketball court, and an outdoor court! 

lmao i forgot about them 2 hahahah

DdoubleD said:

"And in dat order" mama dee
"imma put dem paws on em" lil scrappy

Brandy's brother! LOL!
don't forget the binders full of women

BlkButtafly said:

I will never forget: I got a 20,000 square foot crib, I got an indoor pool, an outdoor pool, I got an indoor basketball court, and an outdoor court! 

'girl, we know you ain't wrapped too tight' ~ by Miss Bling

lol!

'girl, we know you ain't wrapped too tight' ~ by Miss Bling

Get your life...
You ain't bout that life...
Have a seat...

"Pop the molly, I'm sweatin!!. Whooo!!" -Trinidad James

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Who's Going to the The Chris Brown and Trey Songz concert in ATL!?

Started by Natasha Thomas in Talk Ish 2 hours ago. 0 Replies

I'm Going to The BTS Tour in Atlanta and my bestfriend and I Got separate seats across the stadium from each other so I want to know if any gorgeous girlies were going to be there so we can meet and…Continue

Heeeyyyy new to Baller Alert and looking to meet new friends! :)

Started by Natasha Thomas in Talk Ish. Last reply by Natasha Thomas 3 hours ago. 2 Replies

Hi everyone my name is Natasha i am 20 and i model, new to this site i love reading blogs so i just thought hey why not sign up.!! lol i love to have fun and meet new people as well as read and talk…Continue

Mardi Gras 2015

Started by Ashley T in Talk Ish. Last reply by Fe. 7 hours ago. 3 Replies

Has anyone been? How is it? I am thinking about goingContinue

MET AN A LIST ARTIST A COUPLE DAYS AGO.... HE WANTS TO HANG OUT AGAIN... NEED ADVICE

Started by Lindsay Nicole in Talk Ish. Last reply by Oneandonly 8 hours ago. 6 Replies

OK SOOOO I MET A VERRRRRY FAMOUS RAPPER WHEN I WAS OUT A COUPLE NIGHTS AGO AND WE REALLY HIT IT OFF... WE EXCHANGED NUMBERS AND WE'VE BEEN TEXTING (SMALL TALK) AND HE WANTS TO SEE ME AGAIN ASAP. THIS…Continue

Latest Activity

MzParadise commented on Eleven8's blog post Leah Still's Mother Says Devon Still Hasn't Paid Child Support Since August
"Wow is she serious!"
9 minutes ago
Sandy Cheeks commented on Niko Rose's blog post Sherman And Baldwin Challenge the NFL (Video) : by @niksofly
"Richard Sherman tickles with his antics, but he has a point. I wonder what type of punishment…"
15 minutes ago
Sandy Cheeks commented on Eleven8's blog post Leah Still's Mother Says Devon Still Hasn't Paid Child Support Since August
"No comment."
20 minutes ago
Sandy Cheeks commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Mail - Tony Carter of the Denver Broncos Enjoys Wild Orgy-Filled Pool Parties
"@LaLa CHURCH!!!! AMEN!!!!"
28 minutes ago
B Thang commented on Eleven8's blog post Leah Still's Mother Says Devon Still Hasn't Paid Child Support Since August
"Oh man. What a tough situation. I hope they find a solution so this little girl can receive all of…"
30 minutes ago
Eleven8's 8 blog posts were featured
46 minutes ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
46 minutes ago
V commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Mail - Tony Carter of the Denver Broncos Enjoys Wild Orgy-Filled Pool Parties
"Sandy Cheeks called it...and yet you left his house in denial about your groupie-love, just as…"
59 minutes ago
Kevin Mac commented on Eleven8's blog post Nick Young Tells You How To Put The Mack Down On Social Media (VIDEO)
"His ass either slow or high"
1 hour ago
LaLa commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Mail - Tony Carter of the Denver Broncos Enjoys Wild Orgy-Filled Pool Parties
"You're writing because it needs to be put out there? Girl the f**k BYE! You're writing…"
1 hour ago
Niko Rose posted a blog post
2 hours ago
Niko Rose's blog post was featured
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video