lets play a game.....list some of the most popular and or funny one liners weather a celeb said it, one of ur ratchet family memebers, etc. #leggo

*aint nobody got time for dat*

*a dolla make me holla*

*i know'ed it*

*hoes be like....*

*niggaz be like....*

just to start it off....

Tags: funny

Views: 948

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Binders Full of Women - Romney

Honey Boo Boo

dumb.com dumb.org dumb.net

you aint gon send me bac to the strip club steebie

Coochie Crack!

"They're done! They're done! They're done!" - NeNe (when she was talking to Sheree about her teeth).

"Joseline Hernandez, baybeh"- Joseline on LHHATL Cartoon 

"I don't have nothing to do with you, as long as you and that b**** is being a beh-beh...a beh-beh!"-Mimi on LHHAT Cartoon

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Ballerific Comment Creepin - Draya

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Kevin Mac 44 minutes ago. 3 Replies

Continue

Momma Dee Gets Her Tooth Back

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Brown Skin Beauty 11 hours ago. 1 Reply

For those of you who were…Continue

Latest Activity

Shantel commented on Eleven8's blog post Arizona Cardinals Jonathan Dwyer Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
"smh"
32 minutes ago
Shantel commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Morning Wood: Will Grant (BMX Professional Rider)
" Damn ! whew, he fine.."
33 minutes ago
Shantel liked Asimplebijou's blog post Morning Wood: Will Grant (BMX Professional Rider)
34 minutes ago
Kevin Mac replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Draya
"It does look very Michelle Obama ish, what's the problem"
44 minutes ago
Formally Known as Ginger commented on Eleven8's blog post Jameis Winston Suspended For Yelling Out "F*cked Her Right In The Pu**y"
"This dude... SMH"
45 minutes ago
V replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Bad Medina
"KIL well I think the dress is way too much too but Bad Medina's response is funhy. She's…"
56 minutes ago
V commented on Eleven8's blog post Arizona Cardinals Jonathan Dwyer Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
"September hasn't been a good month for (abusive) ballers. I wonder why these stories are…"
1 hour ago
Formally Known as Ginger replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Bad Medina
"That dress could've fit so much better in the bust area. But that little girl needs to get a…"
1 hour ago
Formally Known as Ginger replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Draya
"Further proof, Draya is a person that people love to hate."
1 hour ago
Moving In Silence commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Morning Wood: Will Grant (BMX Professional Rider)
"He's hot!"
1 hour ago
V liked Asimplebijou's blog post Morning Wood: Will Grant (BMX Professional Rider)
1 hour ago
V liked MsMaryMac's blog post Throw It Back Thursday: No Ifs Ands or (BIG) Butts About It
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video