For Women Who Want The Ballerific Life!
Let's see how well you know the shows watched growing up? We played this at a girls night while drunk and one of the questions is so obvious and NO ONE got it correct. It's just for fun. Don't cheat & get the answers from others comments either.
1. Name the 2 female smurfs and the 1 gay smurf (ok he didn't have time to come out the closet before they went off air, lol)
2. Insert the first opening line to the Fraggle Rock theme song.
3. Jerrica Benton was the lead singer of what hologramic group?
6. What were Fred Flintsone and George Jetson's boss' names?
8. Name 3 pound puppies.
9. Captain Caveman was apart of what cartoon?
11. Buddy Miles was the lead singer of what dried up fruit group? (i think its a fruit)
12. What planet was Alf from?
13. Did Miss Piggy ever marry Kermit The Frog?
14. What were the Care Bare cousins called? (lol)
15. Name all of the Cosby kids.
16. Where were the Gummi Bears bouncing to?
19. She-Ra: Princess of Power is a spin-off of what popular show?
20. List one cartoon/show you grew up watching.
Happy AND Safe Superbowl partying Ladies (and the few Gentlemen too)!!!
1. Smurfette is one, don't know the other. The gay one is Vanity Smurf
2. "Let the people play, searching for another day" or maybe "Chase the clouds away, save em for another day" lmao, I don't know the words to any songs in real life, but I do know the tune and make up my own words.
3. Jem (truly truly truly outrageous)
4. I don't see anything
5. Idk, Thundercats maybe?
10. lol, idk
11. California Raisins
14. I thought they were called the care bear cousins, lol
15. Sandra, Denise, Vanessa, Theo, Rudy
16. Glen Forest?
17. Snorkles, but I don't know where they lived
18. i can't see anything
20. Rainbow Brite
@Gucci - You know my special ass went and Googled where/what Glen Forest was, Lol
#14 - The Care Bare Cousins, was the one none of knew, but you're right
I see #4 now, it's the Rescue Rangers :)
Still can't see #18
1-Smurfette, and I don't know the name of other female but i know she was the opposite of Smurfette, Vanity Smurf stayed in the mirror, so I think that might be the gay one, but I remember an episode when Gargamel was acting real fruity, but is he considered a Smurf, although, now thinking back on it, you might be talking about Dreamy Smurf...aww s*** I give up...giggles
2- I think its "Dance your cares away, worries for another day, let your spirit play down at
3- I sure don't know who Jerrica Benton is, so can't answer that one...
I think 4/5 are related to the same question unless you forgot to insert a picture for number 4, but number 5 is Thundercats
6- For Fred, Mr. Slate, and for George, it was Mr. Spacely
8-I don't know no pound puppies, didn't watch
9-Saturday morning cartoons with Stretch Armstrong and his ugly dog with the Doghouse on his head, the Wonder twins, Aquaman
10-No freakin idea
11-The California Raisins (yes they are a fruit)
13-Yes, in Muppets take Manhattan, but only for that movie...(recently my Pooh took an interest in them so I did some research so thats how I know...one of his favorite movies is Kermit the early years or something like that...
14- the hell if I know
15-This is somewhat vague...because they had kids that came to stay with them as well so I will include them
Sandra, Denise, Vanessa, Theo, Rudy, Cousin Pam, Olivia and the Twins
16-Don't know...didn't watch that either
18-Not sure if you are referring to question 17 or if you negated to place a gif for us to see, so can't answer that one
19-He-Man and the Masters of the Universe
20-Josie and the P**** Cats, Val and Alexandra were my chicks, the pink panther, Woody Woodpecker, and Heckle and Jeckell. and right up there with Bugs, "Hot Fudge", I used to love that ish!!! Ooo memories, thanks Sheli
So when do we get the answers...this was too fun!!!!
Nobody got 18. It was the Goonies. One of my favorite movies of all time, I'm going to watch it tonight now. LOL
1 Sassette, Smurfette, Vanity
2 Dance your cares away, (clap, clap) Worry's for another day. Let the music play, (clap, clap) Down at Fraggle Rock.
3 JEM and the Holograms
4 Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers
5 The Thunder Cats (Hooooooo!!!)
6 Mr. Slate and Cosmo Spacely
8 Bright Eyes, Nose Marie, Cooler, Howler, Whopper,
9 I saw Captain Caveman During the Flintstones after Pebbles and Bam-Bam were introduced.
10 The Get Along Gang (was I the only person who watched this???)
11 California Raisins
13 Yes later in life
14 They were called the Care Bear Cousins
15 Saundra, Denise, Theo, Vanessa, and Rudy
16 Gummi Bears….Bouncing here and there and everywhere, (lol)
17 Snork, they lived underwater in Snorkland.
18 The Goonies
20 Rainbow Bright and Pound Puppies
Thanks for playing, be safe if you are traveling to Dallas this weekend and if you are going to any local parties, PLEASE Don’t drink and drive.
OMG this brings back all the good times...I used to love Chip n Dale and the Rescue Rangers.