I have always noticed an odor coming from my bestie since the early days when we first met. Being young, i assumed that it was her natural scent and i just felt bad that she was cursed with a badly behaved twat. i never said a word.

As we grew older and completed high school, we went our separate ways but with social media and texting we never skipped a beat. We see each other here and there and recently, I invited her to a sporting event with me for a girls night out and we really had a great time. During a bathroom break though - we shared a stall and did hair & makeup sprucing-she used the bathroom, and i noticed a creeping ass smell.... RAW, RANCID, COOCH ! .... I died ! i know she smelled that shiddd & I couldn't believe a grown 20+ year old woman, would leave the house with a lingering scent.

i went to the game with a game plan .. straight tunnel vision checking for ballers ONLY. But i left that s*** in the dust cuz i refuse to roll with a rancid coochie in my circle.

At the end of the game she went home with a scrub she met on the walk out of the arena and she more than likely gave up the spoiled goods. 

I guess my question is, should i have a b**** your cooch needs a doctor sister to sister talk with her?

EDIT: To the people who don't consider me a "real" friend, i ask, is her mother not her real mom? Is her father not her real father? What about her past boyfriends? & the numerous other females in her family? im more than positive that they have been offended by her odor more times than not. Why am i the fawked up individual? Im the oldest of 3 sisters and trust if one of us was a little funky growing up we'd say so- we have that kind of relationship. But to tell your friend she has a smelly lady part is just awkward. you bishes kill me.

Views: 3144

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

...

Lol who is this really

im a concerned sister girl, Tone! lol

Tone said:

Lol who is this really

Friends don't let friends have stank cooch. Tell her gently.

i guess we can have a gentle conversation over a bottle or two of wine.

Mochacashmere said:

Friends don't let friends have stank cooch. Tell her gently.

If you were a friend you would tell her...

You may want to suggest she see a doctor. She could have some type of infection.

Advise her so see a doctor, she may need to cut out dairy products (milk ,cheese from her diet), teach her to clean her couch (if she'll let you, lol).

This will be the most awkward conversation i have ever had in my entire life. BUT i will put my big girl panties on and i will have a talk with her ! she is my best friend and i dont wanna leave her out there like that

Thanks old spice i will try my best !

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

Advise her so see a doctor, she may need to cut out dairy products (milk ,cheese from her diet), teach her to clean her couch (if she'll let you, lol).

I'm not gonna lie as much as I'm a "say it to her face" kind of girl, I would probably send off an anonymous email telling her about the issue. Then when she called me to vent about "this b******* hater ass email" I'd cop an attitude at first (to throw off suspicion)  then turn around and play devils advocate like "well has your gyno ever mentioned any thing...summers eve washes always keep my fresh girl lol, etc."

SN: I had a friend in hs who had a similar issue. We were in the computer lab and she leaned over to show me something and I lie to you not the smell that hit me was like a fillet-o-fish soaked in trash juice that got left out in the sun for a few days. Fine i'll ignore it right ...wrong! What really did it for me was that the sexy guy sitting next to me smelled it too, gave me a look and promptly moved his seat. The next day I definitely snuck the full line of summers eve products into her gym locker wash, douche, wipes and spray.  *hangs head in shame but I had to stop the madness* 

* you just had me literally rolling on the floor cracking up*

Its really an uncomfortable conversation to have with your grown ass bff, and i think that if i told her flat out our friendship would NEVER be the same.. i love the advice you just gave me i will definitely take heed.

McKenna Hylton said:

I'm not gonna lie as much as I'm a "say it to her face" kind of girl, I would probably send off an anonymous email telling her about the issue. Then when she called me to vent about "this b******* hater ass email" I'd cop an attitude at first (to throw off suspicion)  then turn around and play devils advocate like "well has your gyno ever mentioned any thing...summers eve washes always keep my fresh girl lol, etc."

SN: I had a friend in hs who had a similar issue. We were in the computer lab and she leaned over to show me something and I lie to you not the smell that hit me was like a fillet-o-fish soaked in trash juice that got left out in the sun for a few days. Fine i'll ignore it right ...wrong! What really did it for me was that the sexy guy sitting next to me smelled it too, gave me a look and promptly moved his seat. The next day I definitely snuck the full line of summers eve products into her gym locker wash, douche, wipes and spray.  *hangs head in shame but I had to stop the madness* 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


BallerBoards

New Couple Alert: LHHH's Yung Berg and Masika

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by LoveMe 3 hours ago. 4 Replies

This dude stays smashing a…Continue

Rick Ross' Amazing Weight Loss

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sheli 12 hours ago. 5 Replies

Check out what Rick Ross looks…Continue

Meet ups and Events in Philly/ NJ Area

Started by BrownSkin Beauty. in Talk Ish 13 hours ago. 0 Replies

Hello,My name is Kapreecia, better known as Pree. I live in Philadelphia, PA and it's always something going on in this city or around. I'm 21 at the moment and it's kind of hard to find friends who…Continue

Tags: networking, parties, events, nj, brown

Latest Activity

Toya johnson commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - Nelly Meets His Groupies In Atlanta
"I don't believe it. If its true that just shows he f**** anything. Any woman who is down to…"
2 hours ago
Alisha commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Paris Hilton Wearing Moschino Spring 2015 Barbie Inspired Look
"She's trying too hard. The whole look screams "I bought it because I can".…"
3 hours ago
LoveMe replied to RubyWoo's discussion New Couple Alert: LHHH's Yung Berg and Masika
"What?? Isn't Hazel her friend? Shane no loyalty whatsoever. And for Burg?? A dude whose made…"
3 hours ago
Bri commented on Eleven8's blog post Was Percy Harvin Traded After Punching Golden Tate For Sleeping With Russell Wilson's Wife?
"Untrue. Russ and Percy don't get along. But I heard from realiae source the golden take one is…"
4 hours ago
BrownSkin Beauty. shared OfficialGroupie's blog post on Facebook
4 hours ago
GoalDigging replied to RubyWoo's discussion Drake Dresses Up As a College Athlete, Shoots Airballs With Kentucky Basketball Team
"He's so lame."
7 hours ago
GoalDigging commented on Milagros Reyes's blog post Ballerific Relationships - Forward Never Backwards By: @milagreee
"I've experienced this. All he did was remain me why I left him in the 1st place. I'm all…"
7 hours ago
GoalDigging commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - Nelly Meets His Groupies In Atlanta
"Hell no, that diease question made my puss dry! No way I would've gave him some. You h0es are…"
7 hours ago
GoalDigging commented on Eleven8's blog post Was Percy Harvin Traded After Punching Golden Tate For Sleeping With Russell Wilson's Wife?
"They love them some white women. That's all I got."
7 hours ago
V commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - Nelly Meets His Groupies In Atlanta
"LOL I'm a smart-a$$ I know."
9 hours ago
Asimplebijou commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - Nelly Meets His Groupies In Atlanta
"@ V, I live for your commentary"
10 hours ago
Harlem commented on OfficialGroupie's blog post The BA Academy: The "Low Exposure" Groupie
"lol @Stedman"
10 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video