I have always noticed an odor coming from my bestie since the early days when we first met. Being young, i assumed that it was her natural scent and i just felt bad that she was cursed with a badly behaved twat. i never said a word.

As we grew older and completed high school, we went our separate ways but with social media and texting we never skipped a beat. We see each other here and there and recently, I invited her to a sporting event with me for a girls night out and we really had a great time. During a bathroom break though - we shared a stall and did hair & makeup sprucing-she used the bathroom, and i noticed a creeping ass smell.... RAW, RANCID, COOCH ! .... I died ! i know she smelled that shiddd & I couldn't believe a grown 20+ year old woman, would leave the house with a lingering scent.

i went to the game with a game plan .. straight tunnel vision checking for ballers ONLY. But i left that s*** in the dust cuz i refuse to roll with a rancid coochie in my circle.

At the end of the game she went home with a scrub she met on the walk out of the arena and she more than likely gave up the spoiled goods. 

I guess my question is, should i have a b**** your cooch needs a doctor sister to sister talk with her?

EDIT: To the people who don't consider me a "real" friend, i ask, is her mother not her real mom? Is her father not her real father? What about her past boyfriends? & the numerous other females in her family? im more than positive that they have been offended by her odor more times than not. Why am i the fawked up individual? Im the oldest of 3 sisters and trust if one of us was a little funky growing up we'd say so- we have that kind of relationship. But to tell your friend she has a smelly lady part is just awkward. you bishes kill me.

Views: 4448

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOL, I never ate asparagus but I sure won't now!

Label et Fringe said:

NOOOOO!!! I was going to make fried asparagus, but not if my cooch is going to stink!!!
Tracy said:

money hungry - Have the talk with her MINUS Norform.  Reason being, there is a definite cause for the odor and Norforms will only mask the problem.  She needs to see a good gyno and get checked out thoroughly.  She truly may not be able to smell herself.  When most women eat asparagus it makes your cooch smell.  A recent study shows that those that dont smell it don't necessarily not smell but for whatever reason they cant tell they smell.

i die a lil bit more everytime i smell that s***. i hold my breathe when i walk past her not to smell her scent. lol damn that s*** there aint no joke. she needs to get her s*** removed. if it smells like that with clothes on, when them hoes off and them legs spread man, it will probably make yo skin crawl.

SACK CHASER said:

*dies next to Smitty*

University of Smitty said:

*DEAD*

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN said:

my co-worker has one as well...im bout to tell her cuz it just follows her whereever she goes...she can step in my area for 2 seconds and u will be like goddamn!! it a mixture of stank p****, feet and onions with a lil toe jam mixed in. smh

DAMN!!!  It seems like she should be able to collect disability for that

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN said:

i die a lil bit more everytime i smell that s***. i hold my breathe when i walk past her not to smell her scent. lol damn that s*** there aint no joke. she needs to get her s*** removed. if it smells like that with clothes on, when them hoes off and them legs spread man, it will probably make yo skin crawl.
SACK CHASER said:

*dies next to Smitty*
University of Smitty said:

*DEAD*
DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN said:

my co-worker has one as well...im bout to tell her cuz it just follows her whereever she goes...she can step in my area for 2 seconds and u will be like goddamn!! it a mixture of stank p****, feet and onions with a lil toe jam mixed in. smh

lol ikr

University of Smitty said:

DAMN!!!  It seems like she should be able to collect disability for that
DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN said:

i die a lil bit more everytime i smell that s***. i hold my breathe when i walk past her not to smell her scent. lol damn that s*** there aint no joke. she needs to get her s*** removed. if it smells like that with clothes on, when them hoes off and them legs spread man, it will probably make yo skin crawl. SACK CHASER said:

*dies next to Smitty* University of Smitty said:

*DEAD* DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN said:

my co-worker has one as well...im bout to tell her cuz it just follows her whereever she goes...she can step in my area for 2 seconds and u will be like goddamn!! it a mixture of stank p****, feet and onions with a lil toe jam mixed in. smh

Hall women kill me,......hangs head in shame,......for what?!!!!!!tell Ms Fish-dead-in-my-twat" that she needs to clean her puzzy,......point blank,....blank stare as I would say it too,...that's why every straight gilr needs at least one gay male friend, we WOULD Not let this chic walk around town, killing small animals with her Puzzy fumes!!!! I'm sorry, but I got friends that would hand her a bar of soap, summer's eve,.....and head her straight the nearest place that had running water,....maybe even watched her,...to make sure she did the job!!!! Truth hurts,....but will save others,....

Chiiiiile! +1 I would do all this!

 

And LMAO @ the bolded part!


 
darnell nelson said:

Hall women kill me,......hangs head in shame,......for what?!!!!!!tell Ms Fish-dead-in-my-twat" that she needs to clean her puzzy,......point blank,....blank stare as I would say it too,...that's why every straight gilr needs at least one gay male friend, we WOULD Not let this chic walk around town, killing small animals with her Puzzy fumes!!!! I'm sorry, but I got friends that would hand her a bar of soap, summer's eve,.....and head her straight the nearest place that had running water,....maybe even watched her,...to make sure she did the job!!!! Truth hurts,....but will save others,....

I agree,.. You should/should have told her

Mochacashmere said:

Friends don't let friends have stank cooch. Tell her gently.

Like Diamond Williams said, the smell is a result of the balance of acid and alkaline in the vagina. To get the pH going in the other direction, you can go to the drug store and buy empty gel caps. They also sell Boric Acid in powder form. Make a suppository scooping up the powder into both sides of the gel cap and insert overnight. There is also a brand called rePhresh which sells supplements that you can take each day and tampons to help during that time of the day. I think you can just say you found this trick online that you use to make your p**** smell sweeter. Chances are she knows she has a problem and she has tried a bunch of things, but very few things work.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

BallerBoards

Masika Calls Out Fetty Wap for Being a Bad Parent

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious 11 hours ago. 1 Reply

#FettyWap just can't catch a break when it comes to his reality star baby mama #Masika. #TMZ reports that Masika is accusing Fetty of being a bad father by allowing internet trolls to verbally attack…Continue

Nick Young's Baby Mama Sells Her Side of the Story

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious 11 hours ago. 1 Reply

#NickYoung's baby mama is not afraid to let the world know that she was the side chick during his relationship with #IggyAzalea. #TMZ reports that #KeonnaGreen is pregnant again with Young's baby.…Continue

What's Happening?

Started by Baller Alert in Talk Ish. Last reply by Alagie Khan 12 hours ago. 16 Replies

How's everyone doing?Continue

Jessica Williams Leaving 'Daily Show'

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 12 hours ago. 0 Replies

Comedienne #JessicaWilliams will officially be making her departure from #TheDailyShow. #ComedyCentral announced the news this morning via #Twitter. The change is due to Williams signing a…Continue

Latest Activity

Shellie Higuera joined Baller Alert's group
47 minutes ago
Suga Bear commented on Niko Rose's blog post Amber Rose Says 21 Women Have Confided in Her Alleging Ian Connor Raped Them - blogged by @niksofly
"^^^ that part!"
1 hour ago
Moving In Silence commented on Niko Rose's blog post Amber Rose Says 21 Women Have Confided in Her Alleging Ian Connor Raped Them - blogged by @niksofly
"How is Amber the gross person in this story and not Ian? Lol at how women can treat each other."
6 hours ago
Louis Imdieke commented on Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Who Wore It Better: Kourtney Kardashian vs. Naturi Naughton Wearing Nina Ricci Noir Patchwork Lace Gown
"YOU rock the Nina Ricci look best!... Life is short... and “HAPPINESS 24/7” should be…"
6 hours ago
Louis Imdieke commented on Lauren Flanigan's blog post 10 Ballerific Couples No One Ever Expected - blogged by: @proudlylauren
"How about the cliché "Opposite's Attract"... Life is short... and…"
7 hours ago
Louis Imdieke commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Tracee Ellis Ross Wearing Thierry Mugler, Zaid Affas, and Vetements For The 2016 BET Awards
"Tracee Ellis Ross look is stunning... Life is short... and “HAPPINESS 24/7” should be…"
7 hours ago
Louis Imdieke commented on Tia Long's blog post Kanye West And Adidas Announce Expansion On The YEEZY Partnership - blogged by: @bytialong
"Did someone say partnership?... Life is short... and “HAPPINESS 24/7” should be the…"
7 hours ago
Louis Imdieke commented on Lauren Flanigan's blog post California Will Vote on Recreational Marijuana Use in November - blogged by: @proudlylauren
"New marijuana laws a comin'... Life is short... and “HAPPINESS 24/7” should be the…"
7 hours ago
Louis Imdieke commented on RubyWoo's blog post Maria Sharapova Enrolls at Harvard Business School - blogged by @LoveRubyWoo
"Sharapova's Sweet Sugarpova... Life is short... and “HAPPINESS 24/7” should be the…"
7 hours ago
Louis Imdieke commented on Niko Rose's blog post Amber Rose Says 21 Women Have Confided in Her Alleging Ian Connor Raped Them - blogged by @niksofly
"SlutWalk or not... Life is short... and “HAPPINESS 24/7” should be the goal. Am I…"
7 hours ago
Louis Imdieke commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Fantasia Wearing Marie + Annette Sophie Ruffled Fringe Dress
"Fantasia don't play no games... Life is short... and “HAPPINESS 24/7” should be…"
7 hours ago
Louis Imdieke commented on Niko Rose's blog post Ballerific Relationships: 3 Ways To Land A Baller - blogged by @niksofly
"BALLERIFIC COUPLES are number one... Life is short... and “HAPPINESS 24/7” should be…"
7 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service