I have always noticed an odor coming from my bestie since the early days when we first met. Being young, i assumed that it was her natural scent and i just felt bad that she was cursed with a badly behaved twat. i never said a word.

As we grew older and completed high school, we went our separate ways but with social media and texting we never skipped a beat. We see each other here and there and recently, I invited her to a sporting event with me for a girls night out and we really had a great time. During a bathroom break though - we shared a stall and did hair & makeup sprucing-she used the bathroom, and i noticed a creeping ass smell.... RAW, RANCID, COOCH ! .... I died ! i know she smelled that shiddd & I couldn't believe a grown 20+ year old woman, would leave the house with a lingering scent.

i went to the game with a game plan .. straight tunnel vision checking for ballers ONLY. But i left that s*** in the dust cuz i refuse to roll with a rancid coochie in my circle.

At the end of the game she went home with a scrub she met on the walk out of the arena and she more than likely gave up the spoiled goods. 

I guess my question is, should i have a b**** your cooch needs a doctor sister to sister talk with her?

EDIT: To the people who don't consider me a "real" friend, i ask, is her mother not her real mom? Is her father not her real father? What about her past boyfriends? & the numerous other females in her family? im more than positive that they have been offended by her odor more times than not. Why am i the fawked up individual? Im the oldest of 3 sisters and trust if one of us was a little funky growing up we'd say so- we have that kind of relationship. But to tell your friend she has a smelly lady part is just awkward. you bishes kill me.

Views: 3229

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lol who is this really

im a concerned sister girl, Tone! lol

Tone said:

Lol who is this really

Friends don't let friends have stank cooch. Tell her gently.

i guess we can have a gentle conversation over a bottle or two of wine.

Mochacashmere said:

Friends don't let friends have stank cooch. Tell her gently.

If you were a friend you would tell her...

You may want to suggest she see a doctor. She could have some type of infection.

Advise her so see a doctor, she may need to cut out dairy products (milk ,cheese from her diet), teach her to clean her couch (if she'll let you, lol).

This will be the most awkward conversation i have ever had in my entire life. BUT i will put my big girl panties on and i will have a talk with her ! she is my best friend and i dont wanna leave her out there like that

Thanks old spice i will try my best !

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

Advise her so see a doctor, she may need to cut out dairy products (milk ,cheese from her diet), teach her to clean her couch (if she'll let you, lol).

I'm not gonna lie as much as I'm a "say it to her face" kind of girl, I would probably send off an anonymous email telling her about the issue. Then when she called me to vent about "this b******* hater ass email" I'd cop an attitude at first (to throw off suspicion)  then turn around and play devils advocate like "well has your gyno ever mentioned any thing...summers eve washes always keep my fresh girl lol, etc."

SN: I had a friend in hs who had a similar issue. We were in the computer lab and she leaned over to show me something and I lie to you not the smell that hit me was like a fillet-o-fish soaked in trash juice that got left out in the sun for a few days. Fine i'll ignore it right ...wrong! What really did it for me was that the sexy guy sitting next to me smelled it too, gave me a look and promptly moved his seat. The next day I definitely snuck the full line of summers eve products into her gym locker wash, douche, wipes and spray.  *hangs head in shame but I had to stop the madness* 

* you just had me literally rolling on the floor cracking up*

Its really an uncomfortable conversation to have with your grown ass bff, and i think that if i told her flat out our friendship would NEVER be the same.. i love the advice you just gave me i will definitely take heed.

McKenna Hylton said:

I'm not gonna lie as much as I'm a "say it to her face" kind of girl, I would probably send off an anonymous email telling her about the issue. Then when she called me to vent about "this b******* hater ass email" I'd cop an attitude at first (to throw off suspicion)  then turn around and play devils advocate like "well has your gyno ever mentioned any thing...summers eve washes always keep my fresh girl lol, etc."

SN: I had a friend in hs who had a similar issue. We were in the computer lab and she leaned over to show me something and I lie to you not the smell that hit me was like a fillet-o-fish soaked in trash juice that got left out in the sun for a few days. Fine i'll ignore it right ...wrong! What really did it for me was that the sexy guy sitting next to me smelled it too, gave me a look and promptly moved his seat. The next day I definitely snuck the full line of summers eve products into her gym locker wash, douche, wipes and spray.  *hangs head in shame but I had to stop the madness* 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Old Men

Started by Mama Dragon Slayer Puss in Talk Ish. Last reply by Mama Dragon Slayer Puss 22 hours ago. 63 Replies

I want one. I need one, and ironically not for his money. I guess his wisdom. For real tho, they can solve the most complex problems in "elementary" style language. I be like "why didn't I think of…Continue

Date rape question

Started by Moving In Silence in Talk Ish. Last reply by AllyNWonderland yesterday. 8 Replies

I have a question. Do you think the song "baby it's cold outside" is about date rape? Here's the video. http://youtu.be/6bbuBubZ1yE. Or is it just trying to…Continue

Met a Baller but I think I messed up! but I want him back. any advice =(

Started by imani in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sissy on Thursday. 3 Replies

I met this baller while partying V.I.P at club liv in miami. I was watching him the whole night and doing little things to get his attention w/o seeming thirsty. how we met seemed destined in a way.…Continue

Latest Activity

AllyNWonderland replied to RubyWoo's discussion Raven Symone and Stacey Dash Speak On Their Relationship with Bill Cosby
"The fact that the actress said "I'll come to work tomorrow with my hair…"
19 minutes ago
GoalDigging commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Wives/Girlfriends/Baby Mamas: Antonique Larry
"You go girl and she's beautiful."
1 hour ago
JustMe replied to RubyWoo's discussion Raven Symone and Stacey Dash Speak On Their Relationship with Bill Cosby
"Michelle Hurd's story is believable... Some of the others not so much... MIS- his attorney…"
1 hour ago
JustMe commented on Milagros Reyes's blog post Ballerific Relationships: "But You Say He's Just A Friend...": By: @milagreee
"I think the question lies in how the friendship began... If it was he tried to holler & then…"
2 hours ago
Moving In Silence replied to RubyWoo's discussion Raven Symone and Stacey Dash Speak On Their Relationship with Bill Cosby
"Well if they are all setting him up why is he NOT standing up for himself! He can call the police…"
4 hours ago
Formally Known as Ginger commented on Milagros Reyes's blog post Ballerific Relationships - Stood Up By: @milagreee
"I got up stood up recently. I had an extra ticket to a community show and invited a coworker…"
4 hours ago
Butterflyy commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - B.o.B Is A True Scorpio (hint hint)
"That's it?!? What kind of groupie tale is this? We want details!!! Lmao"
4 hours ago
Sean replied to RubyWoo's discussion Raven Symone and Stacey Dash Speak On Their Relationship with Bill Cosby
"I understand rape is a serious issue. I also understand that unwanted touching is a violation of…"
4 hours ago
K.I. commented on Eleven8's blog post Photo Of Bill Cosby On The Night Of Alleged Janice Dickinson Rape Surfaces
"I cant believe these women ate being flown out there by him, are being drugged & raped yet they…"
4 hours ago
B Thang commented on Eleven8's blog post Beyonce Drops New "7/11" Video
"I need to start doing more squats, I'm straight but her booty looks amazing lol"
5 hours ago
CCD is Workin on a baller 4 she replied to RubyWoo's discussion Raven Symone and Stacey Dash Speak On Their Relationship with Bill Cosby
"Raven's post reads: "Everyone on that show treated me with nothing but kindness."…"
6 hours ago
Niko Rose commented on Eleven8's blog post Adrian Peterson Says He'll Never Use a Switch Again
"I caught whippings/spankings on occasion. My parents put the fear of God in me. When I have kids I…"
6 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video