I have always noticed an odor coming from my bestie since the early days when we first met. Being young, i assumed that it was her natural scent and i just felt bad that she was cursed with a badly behaved twat. i never said a word.

As we grew older and completed high school, we went our separate ways but with social media and texting we never skipped a beat. We see each other here and there and recently, I invited her to a sporting event with me for a girls night out and we really had a great time. During a bathroom break though - we shared a stall and did hair & makeup sprucing-she used the bathroom, and i noticed a creeping ass smell.... RAW, RANCID, COOCH ! .... I died ! i know she smelled that shiddd & I couldn't believe a grown 20+ year old woman, would leave the house with a lingering scent.

i went to the game with a game plan .. straight tunnel vision checking for ballers ONLY. But i left that s*** in the dust cuz i refuse to roll with a rancid coochie in my circle.

At the end of the game she went home with a scrub she met on the walk out of the arena and she more than likely gave up the spoiled goods. 

I guess my question is, should i have a b**** your cooch needs a doctor sister to sister talk with her?

EDIT: To the people who don't consider me a "real" friend, i ask, is her mother not her real mom? Is her father not her real father? What about her past boyfriends? & the numerous other females in her family? im more than positive that they have been offended by her odor more times than not. Why am i the fawked up individual? Im the oldest of 3 sisters and trust if one of us was a little funky growing up we'd say so- we have that kind of relationship. But to tell your friend she has a smelly lady part is just awkward. you bishes kill me.

Views: 3526

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

...

Lol who is this really

im a concerned sister girl, Tone! lol

Tone said:

Lol who is this really

Friends don't let friends have stank cooch. Tell her gently.

i guess we can have a gentle conversation over a bottle or two of wine.

Mochacashmere said:

Friends don't let friends have stank cooch. Tell her gently.

If you were a friend you would tell her...

You may want to suggest she see a doctor. She could have some type of infection.

Advise her so see a doctor, she may need to cut out dairy products (milk ,cheese from her diet), teach her to clean her couch (if she'll let you, lol).

This will be the most awkward conversation i have ever had in my entire life. BUT i will put my big girl panties on and i will have a talk with her ! she is my best friend and i dont wanna leave her out there like that

Thanks old spice i will try my best !

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

Advise her so see a doctor, she may need to cut out dairy products (milk ,cheese from her diet), teach her to clean her couch (if she'll let you, lol).

I'm not gonna lie as much as I'm a "say it to her face" kind of girl, I would probably send off an anonymous email telling her about the issue. Then when she called me to vent about "this b******* hater ass email" I'd cop an attitude at first (to throw off suspicion)  then turn around and play devils advocate like "well has your gyno ever mentioned any thing...summers eve washes always keep my fresh girl lol, etc."

SN: I had a friend in hs who had a similar issue. We were in the computer lab and she leaned over to show me something and I lie to you not the smell that hit me was like a fillet-o-fish soaked in trash juice that got left out in the sun for a few days. Fine i'll ignore it right ...wrong! What really did it for me was that the sexy guy sitting next to me smelled it too, gave me a look and promptly moved his seat. The next day I definitely snuck the full line of summers eve products into her gym locker wash, douche, wipes and spray.  *hangs head in shame but I had to stop the madness* 

* you just had me literally rolling on the floor cracking up*

Its really an uncomfortable conversation to have with your grown ass bff, and i think that if i told her flat out our friendship would NEVER be the same.. i love the advice you just gave me i will definitely take heed.

McKenna Hylton said:

I'm not gonna lie as much as I'm a "say it to her face" kind of girl, I would probably send off an anonymous email telling her about the issue. Then when she called me to vent about "this b******* hater ass email" I'd cop an attitude at first (to throw off suspicion)  then turn around and play devils advocate like "well has your gyno ever mentioned any thing...summers eve washes always keep my fresh girl lol, etc."

SN: I had a friend in hs who had a similar issue. We were in the computer lab and she leaned over to show me something and I lie to you not the smell that hit me was like a fillet-o-fish soaked in trash juice that got left out in the sun for a few days. Fine i'll ignore it right ...wrong! What really did it for me was that the sexy guy sitting next to me smelled it too, gave me a look and promptly moved his seat. The next day I definitely snuck the full line of summers eve products into her gym locker wash, douche, wipes and spray.  *hangs head in shame but I had to stop the madness* 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


BallerBoards

Brooklyn Teen Gets Beat In McDonalds And Not One Person Called The Police

Started by Baller Alert in Talk Ish. Last reply by DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN on Thursday. 7 Replies

Dozens of kids and at least two adults watched as four teenage girls brutalized a pint-sized 15-year-old girl in a Brooklyn McDonald’s — but not one made a move to stop it, a shocking video that’s…Continue

Where to go in ATL

Started by DownSouthDiva in Talk Ish. Last reply by DownSouthDiva on Wednesday. 2 Replies

So I'm going to Atlanta this coming May to visit. Where are some cool spots I should go check out? Any hotel suggestions? And of course, where are all the ballers at?Continue

How do you deal with backstabbing family?

Started by LemonDropPop in Talk Ish. Last reply by The Philly Habesha Diva on Monday. 10 Replies

Let me first start off by stating I love my older sister! She is really smart. But she is an evil witch. Our mom got sick and got behind on the taxes on her house. At the time I wasn't ballin so I…Continue

Sister Help

Started by MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sandy Cheeks Mar 21. 10 Replies

I'm having an issue y'all.  My sister is renewing her vows and we have a difference of opinion on some things...the main being that I'm one of her bridesmaids and she wants a bridal shower.  I don't…Continue

Latest Activity

yan yan commented on RubyWoo's blog post Leah Still Is Officially Cancer Free
"I cried while reading this omg!! God is good!! So happy for Leah and her family!!"
12 minutes ago
Brazil commented on Eleven8's blog post Fix My Life Guest With 34 Children From 17 women Gets His Own Reality Show
"Really? The 3 part special showing his foolishness should've been enough"
1 hour ago
Eleven8's 2 blog posts were featured
2 hours ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
2 hours ago
Sandy Cheeks commented on Eleven8's blog post Fix My Life Guest With 34 Children From 17 women Gets His Own Reality Show
"They are just giving out tv shows."
5 hours ago
Beautiful Brownie commented on Eleven8's blog post Aaron Hernandez's Fiancee Takes The Stand In Murder Trial
"She looks evil."
7 hours ago
Lushus Kay commented on CoolWithA_K's blog post Michael Sam Says He's Not the Only Gay NFL Player -blogged by @CoolWitha_k
"He should have just kept his mouth shut."
7 hours ago
willson350 posted a status
7 hours ago
willson350 posted a status
7 hours ago
willson350 posted a status
7 hours ago
willson350 posted a status
7 hours ago
willson350 posted a status
13 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video