I have always noticed an odor coming from my bestie since the early days when we first met. Being young, i assumed that it was her natural scent and i just felt bad that she was cursed with a badly behaved twat. i never said a word.

As we grew older and completed high school, we went our separate ways but with social media and texting we never skipped a beat. We see each other here and there and recently, I invited her to a sporting event with me for a girls night out and we really had a great time. During a bathroom break though - we shared a stall and did hair & makeup sprucing-she used the bathroom, and i noticed a creeping ass smell.... RAW, RANCID, COOCH ! .... I died ! i know she smelled that shiddd & I couldn't believe a grown 20+ year old woman, would leave the house with a lingering scent.

i went to the game with a game plan .. straight tunnel vision checking for ballers ONLY. But i left that s*** in the dust cuz i refuse to roll with a rancid coochie in my circle.

At the end of the game she went home with a scrub she met on the walk out of the arena and she more than likely gave up the spoiled goods. 

I guess my question is, should i have a b**** your cooch needs a doctor sister to sister talk with her?

EDIT: To the people who don't consider me a "real" friend, i ask, is her mother not her real mom? Is her father not her real father? What about her past boyfriends? & the numerous other females in her family? im more than positive that they have been offended by her odor more times than not. Why am i the fawked up individual? Im the oldest of 3 sisters and trust if one of us was a little funky growing up we'd say so- we have that kind of relationship. But to tell your friend she has a smelly lady part is just awkward. you bishes kill me.

Views: 3045

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My mom used to use norforms and Smitty is right they have been linked to yeast as well as bacteria infections.

She needs to see a doctor and read up on bacterial vaginosis. I am prone to it because of medications, but I know how to treat my body so it won't keep happening, or before it becomes a "smell" issue. Acidolphilus helps, but a lot of it is diet. She'll need to cut sugar, a lot of over processed dairy, and watch her intake of white grains. If she takes any type of steroid based medicine for asthma or sinus issues, that's what gets me.

And it's not something you can ignore. I smelled the odor ONCE and became vigilant about making sure it doesn't happen again.

Skytz I'm positively absolutely sure....lol

Skytz0100 said:

Are you sure @Tracy or is that just some old-wives tale? I had not heard this before. I mean I don't eat asparagus anyway but I sure wont be after this post! Ewwwww

Tracy said:

money hungry - Have the talk with her MINUS Norform.  Reason being, there is a definite cause for the odor and Norforms will only mask the problem.  She needs to see a good gyno and get checked out thoroughly.  She truly may not be able to smell herself.  When most women eat asparagus it makes your cooch smell.  A recent study shows that those that dont smell it don't necessarily not smell but for whatever reason they cant tell they smell.

Is there any other foods we need to be aware of as it relates to the precious, LOL! @CC got me going with "the precious", LMAO! And yes, that bacteria infection is the worst! I went to my doctors office going off thinking somebody gave me something, LOL, well come to find out that what it was and he was like that's normal for women specifically after your cycle when you are supposed to douche and douching triggers bacterial infections by removing the natural flora within the vagina. Trust I am on the lookout for smells!

Tracy said:

Skytz I'm positively absolutely sure....lol
Skytz0100 said:

Are you sure @Tracy or is that just some old-wives tale? I had not heard this before. I mean I don't eat asparagus anyway but I sure wont be after this post! Ewwwww
Tracy said:

money hungry - Have the talk with her MINUS Norform.  Reason being, there is a definite cause for the odor and Norforms will only mask the problem.  She needs to see a good gyno and get checked out thoroughly.  She truly may not be able to smell herself.  When most women eat asparagus it makes your cooch smell.  A recent study shows that those that dont smell it don't necessarily not smell but for whatever reason they cant tell they smell.

LOL!

Ms. Ashley Banks said:

She needs to see a doctor and read up on bacterial vaginosis. I am prone to it because of medications, but I know how to treat my body so it won't keep happening, or before it becomes a "smell" issue. Acidolphilus helps, but a lot of it is diet. She'll need to cut sugar, a lot of over processed dairy, and watch her intake of white grains. If she takes any type of steroid based medicine for asthma or sinus issues, that's what gets me.

And it's not something you can ignore. I smelled the odor ONCE and became vigilant about making sure it doesn't happen again.

From WebMD:

Depending on which study you read, between 22% and 50% of the population report having pungent pee after eating asparagus. But that doesn't mean only some people's bodies generate that smell. Researchers believe that, during digestion, the vegetable's sulfurous amino acids break down into smelly chemical components in all people. And because those components are "volatile," meaning airborne, the odor wafts upward as the urine leaves the body and can be detected as soon as 15 minutes after you eat this spring delicacy.

But only about one-quarter of the population appears to have the special gene that allows them to smell those compounds. So the issue isn't whether or not your pee is smelly; it's whether you're able to smell it. If you smell a funny fragrance in your urine after you eat asparagus, you're not only normal, you have a good nose.

You don't forget it, I kept wondering why I was LITERALLY smelling fish at work when no one was eating fish. When I get the slightest itch down there, I cut out anything white and start chucking acidophilus capsules and drink even more water.

Skytz0100 said:

LOL!

Ms. Ashley Banks said:

EXACTLY!!!  We shouldnt use douches PERIOD.  P***y is suppose to smell like.............. P***Y!!! If it doesnt, go see a doctor asap.

Skytz0100 said:

Is there any other foods we need to be aware of as it relates to the precious, LOL! @CC got me going with "the precious", LMAO! And yes, that bacteria infection is the worst! I went to my doctors office going off thinking somebody gave me something, LOL, well come to find out that what it was and he was like that's normal for women specifically after your cycle when you are supposed to douche and douching triggers bacterial infections by removing the natural flora within the vagina. Trust I am on the lookout for smells!
Tracy said:

Skytz I'm positively absolutely sure....lol Skytz0100 said:

Are you sure @Tracy or is that just some old-wives tale? I had not heard this before. I mean I don't eat asparagus anyway but I sure wont be after this post! Ewwwww Tracy said:

Tell her straight up maybe im just rude like that I say text her....Say girl you know I love you and we cool and I only got your best interest at heart but I heard someone say your downstairs area not on point....Have you been to the doctor lately or noticed any odors?If she say no tell her take her panties off and smell them LOL...Maybe she has hair down there and sweats I know hair causes a odor.If she your bestie and you knew her all this time you know how to tell her something serious just like telling her she got tissue stuck to her shoe or food stuck in her teeth.

FLATLINED! ^^^^____________________________(someone in background yelling "clear!")______________________^^^^(looks at post again)^^_____________________________(someone in the background yelling"Call the code)

All I have for this is :-( .  LOL 

This sounds like a very uneducated person wrote this.  I may be mistaken.  Your friend might have a bacterial infection, an STI - Sexual Transmitted Infection, or an STD.  Usually STI's that smell are trichamoniasis because its a common STD and contains parasites that are easily treated.  My aunt is a gyno so I hear about these things all of the time.  Some women have different PH balances and its normal for a woman to have a sea salt smell - that's what my aunt says and women who have no smell suffer from chronic yeast infections - that's because the "smell" is the correct balance of acidic and alkaline in the vagina.  Bottomline take your friend to the doctor if you care that much.  I think its childish to go around talking about your friend's "cooch".  

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Ballerific Events

Connect

BallerBoards

Zane's "ADDICTED" Trailer

Started by Sheli in Talk Ish. Last reply by SMSLove 4 minutes ago. 1 Reply

I have to re-read this book, the trailer is reminding me of the movie "Unfaithful" but I'm excited to see this as well!Continue

Tags: trailer, addicted, zane

50 Shades of Grey Trailer

Started by Baller Alert in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sheli 20 minutes ago. 2 Replies

I'm in... I read the book and its identical to the trailer. The casting is great! Continue

Tags: 50 shades of grey

Ruby woo I need to ask you something

Started by Tone © in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sheli 36 minutes ago. 25 Replies

Do you date black men?

Religion vs. Relationships

Started by Breezy in Talk Ish. Last reply by Fe. 2 hours ago. 25 Replies

Last night, I had an interesting…Continue

Latest Activity

SMSLove replied to Sheli's discussion Zane's "ADDICTED" Trailer
"Yaaasssss!!!! I cant wait to see this movie, I read the book in high school and was like this needs…"
4 minutes ago
Baller Alert shared Eleven8's blog post on Twitter
11 minutes ago
Sheli posted a discussion

Zane's "ADDICTED" Trailer

I have to re-read this book, the trailer is reminding me of the movie "Unfaithful" but I'm excited…See More
18 minutes ago
Brittany Darcel commented on Eleven8's blog post BumAlert - How To Snag A Broke Man In 5 Easy Steps
"All you have to do is literally stand in place and say not a word and the broke man will make…"
19 minutes ago
Sheli replied to Baller Alert's discussion 50 Shades of Grey Trailer
"She looks how I pictured her, he doesn't. On the ET weekly he looked different, more…"
20 minutes ago
Eleven8's 4 blog posts were featured
35 minutes ago
Sheli liked RubyWoo's discussion Celebrities Spotted at Screening of "Lucy" in Atlanta
36 minutes ago
Sheli replied to Tone ©'s discussion Ruby woo I need to ask you something
"Yes you did, what were those 2 chicks name Pretty(something) and RN(something), you use to read the…"
36 minutes ago
SMSLove commented on Eleven8's blog post Dwight Freeney Sues Ex-Financial Advisor For Fraud
"Is it really this easy to scam these entertainers and athletics out of money? Seem like this is a…"
38 minutes ago
SMSLove replied to Baller Alert's discussion 50 Shades of Grey Trailer
"I still haven’t read the books  … i should start soon based on the trailer"
40 minutes ago
icyunvme commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Ballerific Sports - Baltimore Ravens Ray Rice Suspended Two Games
"Two games? Smh..."
41 minutes ago
SMSLove commented on Chantel Ciera's blog post Ballerific Relationships - Are You A Side Chick? By @chann._
"I think its fine unless your looking for something serious. I’ve been a “side…"
45 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video