I have always noticed an odor coming from my bestie since the early days when we first met. Being young, i assumed that it was her natural scent and i just felt bad that she was cursed with a badly behaved twat. i never said a word.

As we grew older and completed high school, we went our separate ways but with social media and texting we never skipped a beat. We see each other here and there and recently, I invited her to a sporting event with me for a girls night out and we really had a great time. During a bathroom break though - we shared a stall and did hair & makeup sprucing-she used the bathroom, and i noticed a creeping ass smell.... RAW, RANCID, COOCH ! .... I died ! i know she smelled that shiddd & I couldn't believe a grown 20+ year old woman, would leave the house with a lingering scent.

i went to the game with a game plan .. straight tunnel vision checking for ballers ONLY. But i left that s*** in the dust cuz i refuse to roll with a rancid coochie in my circle.

At the end of the game she went home with a scrub she met on the walk out of the arena and she more than likely gave up the spoiled goods. 

I guess my question is, should i have a b**** your cooch needs a doctor sister to sister talk with her?

EDIT: To the people who don't consider me a "real" friend, i ask, is her mother not her real mom? Is her father not her real father? What about her past boyfriends? & the numerous other females in her family? im more than positive that they have been offended by her odor more times than not. Why am i the fawked up individual? Im the oldest of 3 sisters and trust if one of us was a little funky growing up we'd say so- we have that kind of relationship. But to tell your friend she has a smelly lady part is just awkward. you bishes kill me.

Views: 3195

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Summer's Eve Wash causes yeast infections.  If this woman has an underlying problem such as diabetes, HIV, bacterial infection, STD, or a Sexually Transmitted Infection such as Trichamoniasis - THOSE SUMMER'S EVE'S WILL NOT WORK... !!!  Any GYNO will tell you that!  Any douche disrupts the normal PH balance of the vagina.  

McKenna Hylton said:

I'm not gonna lie as much as I'm a "say it to her face" kind of girl, I would probably send off an anonymous email telling her about the issue. Then when she called me to vent about "this b******* hater ass email" I'd cop an attitude at first (to throw off suspicion)  then turn around and play devils advocate like "well has your gyno ever mentioned any thing...summers eve washes always keep my fresh girl lol, etc."

SN: I had a friend in hs who had a similar issue. We were in the computer lab and she leaned over to show me something and I lie to you not the smell that hit me was like a fillet-o-fish soaked in trash juice that got left out in the sun for a few days. Fine i'll ignore it right ...wrong! What really did it for me was that the sexy guy sitting next to me smelled it too, gave me a look and promptly moved his seat. The next day I definitely snuck the full line of summers eve products into her gym locker wash, douche, wipes and spray.  *hangs head in shame but I had to stop the madness* 

Diamond .. i sound uneducated because im asking should i tell my grown friend she smells? your reply literally reiterated what several people said already, so pleasssssssse have several seats with your googled answer. & fyi, yes ma'am. i am very well college educated :)

Diamond Williams said:

This sounds like a very uneducated person wrote this.  I may be mistaken.  Your friend might have a bacterial infection, an STI - Sexual Transmitted Infection, or an STD.  Usually STI's that smell are trichamoniasis because its a common STD and contains parasites that are easily treated.  My aunt is a gyno so I hear about these things all of the time.  Some women have different PH balances and its normal for a woman to have a sea salt smell - that's what my aunt says and women who have no smell suffer from chronic yeast infections - that's because the "smell" is the correct balance of acidic and alkaline in the vagina.  Bottomline take your friend to the doctor if you care that much.  I think its childish to go around talking about your friend's "cooch".  

A) Girl bye, I know all of the bolded information. What you fail to mention is that while douching can be a contributing factor in yeast infections, it does not definitively cause yeast infections in every incidence of use. Lots of things can contribute to an increase in candida albicans, hell even condoms treated with nonoxynol-9  a common spermicide have been linked to yeast infections.  Much like a damp swim suit it can increase the chance of  contracting yeast infection but its 50/50. 

B) I gave my friend those products when we were in HIGH SCHOOL well over 9 years ago so thanks for the PSA... I'll just hop in my DeLorean and go back to 2003 and be sure to let my teenage self know.

C) I did mention that she should say something about her gynecologist (the bolded part of my comment)

D) You mentioned that you aunt was a gyno...But what is it that you do where you feel entitled to give out secondhand ear hustled medical advice??

Diamond Williams said:

Summer's Eve Wash causes yeast infections.  If this woman has an underlying problem such as diabetes, HIV, bacterial infection, STD, or a Sexually Transmitted Infection such as Trichamoniasis - THOSE SUMMER'S EVE'S WILL NOT WORK... !!!  Any GYNO will tell you that!  Any douche disrupts the normal PH balance of the vagina.  

McKenna Hylton said:

I'm not gonna lie as much as I'm a "say it to her face" kind of girl, I would probably send off an anonymous email telling her about the issue. Then when she called me to vent about "this b******* hater ass email" I'd cop an attitude at first (to throw off suspicion)  then turn around and play devils advocate like "well has your gyno ever mentioned any thing...summers eve washes always keep my fresh girl lol, etc."

SN: I had a friend in hs who had a similar issue. We were in the computer lab and she leaned over to show me something and I lie to you not the smell that hit me was like a fillet-o-fish soaked in trash juice that got left out in the sun for a few days. Fine i'll ignore it right ...wrong! What really did it for me was that the sexy guy sitting next to me smelled it too, gave me a look and promptly moved his seat. The next day I definitely snuck the full line of summers eve products into her gym locker wash, douche, wipes and spray.  *hangs head in shame but I had to stop the madness* 

I guess you guys are really not best friends! If you can't tell her and have not in years who will tell her!

She could have that weird disorder that causes you to smell like "fish".

any real friend would let they girl know...

There is a disorder that some women have where they have that smell no matter what but I am not sure under what circumstances you develop/acquire it. I saw a story on one of those medical channels concerning this and how this women just did not want to have a man because of it. Somehow she can never get rid of it, she will always smell like that and I think she was suffering from depression because of it. I would not say anything to anyone that would hurt their feelings, especially in regards to your secret space so proceed with caution on this because it's a sensitive topic for all of us and you don't want to come across like you are calling her out.

Ms. KissyFace said:

i agree Skytz, & thank you for your well thought out response.

Skytz0100 said:

There is a disorder that some women have where they have that smell no matter what but I am not sure under what circumstances you develop/acquire it. I saw a story on one of those medical channels concerning this and how this women just did not want to have a man because of it. Somehow she can never get rid of it, she will always smell like that and I think she was suffering from depression because of it. I would not say anything to anyone that would hurt their feelings, especially in regards to your secret space so proceed with caution on this because it's a sensitive topic for all of us and you don't want to come across like you are calling her out.

Ms. KissyFace said:

NOOOOO!!! I was going to make fried asparagus, but not if my cooch is going to stink!!!

Tracy said:

money hungry - Have the talk with her MINUS Norform.  Reason being, there is a definite cause for the odor and Norforms will only mask the problem.  She needs to see a good gyno and get checked out thoroughly.  She truly may not be able to smell herself.  When most women eat asparagus it makes your cooch smell.  A recent study shows that those that dont smell it don't necessarily not smell but for whatever reason they cant tell they smell.

DEAD

McKenna Hylton said:

A) Girl bye, I know all of the bolded information. What you fail to mention is that while douching can be a contributing factor in yeast infections, it does not definitively cause yeast infections in every incidence of use. Lots of things can contribute to an increase in candida albicans, hell even condoms treated with nonoxynol-9  a common spermicide have been linked to yeast infections.  Much like a damp swim suit it can increase the chance of  contracting yeast infection but its 50/50. 

B) I gave my friend those products when we were in HIGH SCHOOL well over 9 years ago so thanks for the PSA... I'll just hop in my DeLorean and go back to 2003 and be sure to let my teenage self know.

C) I did mention that she should say something about her gynecologist (the bolded part of my comment)

D) You mentioned that you aunt was a gyno...But what is it that you do where you feel entitled to give out secondhand ear hustled medical advice??

Diamond Williams said:

McKenna Hylton said:

I don't like people feelings to get hurt especially when it comes to that because you never know what type of psychological issues they have going on in regards to their body image, self-esteem, etc. You know people are hurting themselves now a days behind comments such as these so just wanted to make sure you approached it delicately because a lot of people saying you need to say something but the shoe isn't on the other foot so you can't treat a person how you would treat say your sister, or your child, it doesn't work that way anymore. So just keep it to a level where you don't come off as being offensive.

money hungry. said:

i agree Skytz, & thank you for your well thought out response.

Skytz0100 said:

Ms. KissyFace said:

my co-worker has one as well...im bout to tell her cuz it just follows her whereever she goes...she can step in my area for 2 seconds and u will be like goddamn!! it a mixture of stank p****, feet and onions with a lil toe jam mixed in. smh

Reply to Discussion

RSS

\\\\\\\ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Street harassment

Started by Tone in Talk Ish. Last reply by Tone 5 hours ago. 4 Replies

is this a real issue for anyone of you

No, I don't want sex...

Started by Formally Known as Ginger in Talk Ish. Last reply by Formally Known as Ginger 8 hours ago. 5 Replies

Am I the only person that still believes that "chillin'" means talking, watching TV, etc not f--cking? Like these days I don't even feel comfortable inviting a guy over to my crib for fear he will…Continue

Florida Woman Caught Stealing Liquor by Hiding It Up Her You-Know-What

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by LemonDropPop 12 hours ago. 6 Replies

A Florida woman was caught on…Continue

Meet Koi Knowles, Mathew Knowles' Child with Latest Baby Mama

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by LemonDropPop 13 hours ago. 3 Replies

After a DNA test proved that…Continue

Latest Activity

EmpressSoDivine liked Milagros Reyes's blog post The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul By: @milagreee
1 hour ago
DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - Want To Know What 15-Minute Ratchet Sex Is Like?
"bwahahah @ the be safe out there..."
2 hours ago
Beautiful Brownie commented on Eleven8's blog post Tiny Talks To ABC News About Her Eye Surgery
"I would totally be afraid of going blind. And the surgery is 100% probably at this point. There is…"
3 hours ago
RubyWoo's event was featured
Thumbnail

DC - Dej Loaf Live & John Wall @ The Howard Theatre 11/1 at The Howard Theatre

November 1, 2014 at 11pm to November 2, 2014 at 2am
3 hours ago
RubyWoo posted an event
Thumbnail

DC - Dej Loaf Live & John Wall @ The Howard Theatre 11/1 at The Howard Theatre

November 1, 2014 at 11pm to November 2, 2014 at 2am
3 hours ago
Niko Rose commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - Want To Know What 15-Minute Ratchet Sex Is Like?
"How are shr mad at the girl because Mr.PoPimp took heron a ride."
3 hours ago
Sandy Cheeks commented on Eleven8's blog post Tiny Talks To ABC News About Her Eye Surgery
"@ Sean If my husband went to Africa, got the procedure done, and came home with his entire eyes…"
3 hours ago
V updated their profile
3 hours ago
Shell Yisrael commented on Eleven8's blog post Blood, Sweat & Heels Star Geneva Thomas Suing Co-Star Melyssa Ford
"Dont like her..."
4 hours ago
Tone replied to Tone's discussion Street harassment
"  So a a man can't  even win a woman over anymore? "
5 hours ago
Shell Yisrael commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - Want To Know What 15-Minute Ratchet Sex Is Like?
"Smh and lmao..."
5 hours ago
SoLuscious replied to Tone's discussion Street harassment
"It's not the men speaking who were just saying hi. It's when they are making derogatory…"
5 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video