You may be wondering why an event that doesn't take place til next year is being discussed and I'll gladly let you know. I am an analytical thinker and I like to be prepared for anything and everything. I love to plan ahead and I want to have at least an idea of what I should do to ensure that I get the most out of the weekend. I live in Htwn but I'm way out in the burbs, so I was thinking that I should get a hotel room to avoid travel and so I can be in the mix ;-) Any suggestions on hotel stays? I'm trying to see and be seen..Also I have never engaged in ANY type of high profiled event..not the essence festival..no concerts worth mentioning..NADA..not even a party smh (it's a shame I know). I know I'll walk the galleria and I'm thinking I should get vip to the parties?? Is that necessary? IDK guys...help a sista out please!!! And any and all stories from personal experiences at these things are greatly appreciated :-D

Tags: all-star, hotels, houston, party

Views: 3773

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

2013?? no 2012

isn't  ASW usually in Feb? There's none in Feb. 2012?

diamond.flower00 said:

ummm no..2013...I say next year because 2012 is like-a few weeks away...

I have no idea what I'm doing for NY's 2012. You got me feeling all unprepared.

Girl, Bye!

Can someone recommend Orlando hotels? I haven't booked mine yet...

Shewt, most of the good ones are sold out. I normally stay at the Peabody or one of the Marriott Resorts when I go up there. Check and see if their are any avlb near downtown Disney. 

Baller Alert said:

Getting in with Promoters is a good idea and you can do that thru the DJs. You have plenty of time to do your research on which DJ's and Promoters are hottest. You may want to then friend/follow them on social networking sites so you will know about upcoming events, but you will have to go to some parties to network and work your magic.  

diamond.flower00 said:

Thanks for the info about the hotels!I was just looking at zaza. On another note..girl I don't know anything about anything! Please have patience with me and break it all down :-) how should I go about getting in good with promoters? I'm thinking just go their parties, find out who they are and then make friends? If that's the case then that's allot of work! Now I gotta do homework and research the city's hottest promoters? Now imma have to start partying weekly? I was thinking DJ's would be a good way to get in free too?

Kellie said:

Its best to stay in the downtown or galleria area....i would suggest the four seasons downtowns (basketball players stay there for away games) hotel derek big hot spot, hotel zaza another big hot spot Lil wayne likes to stay there when he's in town or a new spot which is called hotel sorella its kind of far out though but its a real nice spot in city centre and has been getting a lot of attention from people coming into town. Its best for you to get in good with promoters now because they will definitely be "taxing" during All Star weekend, sections, and even general admission will be steep.

I tried to book the Bohomian it's sold out... what about the Gaylord?

SACK CHASER said:

Shewt, most of the good ones are sold out. I normally stay at the Peabody or one of the Marriott Resorts when I go up there. Check and see if their are any avlb near downtown Disney

Baller Alert said:

wait for all star 2013 hotels are already sold out? damn yo im slippin. orlando all star aint even hear yet

Naw it ain't sold out.. most hotels you can't even book that far in advance. I just booked my room for Orlando today. Got a decent rate at a five star hotel.

Dub_B said:

wait for all star 2013 hotels are already sold out? damn yo im slippin. orlando all star aint even hear yet

ohhh bout to say...ok my mistake carry on :)

Baller Alert said:

Naw it ain't sold out.. most hotels you can't even book that far in advance. I just booked my room for Orlando today. Got a decent rate at a five star hotel.

Dub_B said:

ill be at the Houston one

Man Im there!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Old Men

Started by Mama Dragon Slayer Puss in Talk Ish. Last reply by Mama Dragon Slayer Puss 4 hours ago. 63 Replies

I want one. I need one, and ironically not for his money. I guess his wisdom. For real tho, they can solve the most complex problems in "elementary" style language. I be like "why didn't I think of…Continue

Date rape question

Started by Moving In Silence in Talk Ish. Last reply by AllyNWonderland yesterday. 8 Replies

I have a question. Do you think the song "baby it's cold outside" is about date rape? Here's the video. http://youtu.be/6bbuBubZ1yE. Or is it just trying to…Continue

Met a Baller but I think I messed up! but I want him back. any advice =(

Started by imani in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sissy yesterday. 3 Replies

I met this baller while partying V.I.P at club liv in miami. I was watching him the whole night and doing little things to get his attention w/o seeming thirsty. how we met seemed destined in a way.…Continue

Latest Activity

Ph@tty replied to RubyWoo's discussion Raven Symone and Stacey Dash Speak On Their Relationship with Bill Cosby
"I was just about to say the sea thing about Raven. She isn't defending him just saying she…"
24 minutes ago
Shantel liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Nicole Richie Wearing Marchesa Fall 2014 Laced Detail Top, Gold Satin Thigh High Slit Skirt, and Christian Louboutin Pumps For Gilt House of Harlow 1960 Home Fragrance Launch
27 minutes ago
Shantel commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Nicole Richie Wearing Marchesa Fall 2014 Laced Detail Top, Gold Satin Thigh High Slit Skirt, and Christian Louboutin Pumps For Gilt House of Harlow 1960 Home Fragrance Launch
"That fit is so chic ! Especially the top.."
28 minutes ago
Alisha commented on Eleven8's blog post Singer Jazmine Sullivan Says She Considered Drug Use To Deal With Abuse
"Such a beautiful and talented woman. It's sad how some men will take advantage of a good…"
29 minutes ago
Alisha liked Eleven8's blog post Singer Jazmine Sullivan Says She Considered Drug Use To Deal With Abuse
31 minutes ago
Alisha liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Nicole Richie Wearing Marchesa Fall 2014 Laced Detail Top, Gold Satin Thigh High Slit Skirt, and Christian Louboutin Pumps For Gilt House of Harlow 1960 Home Fragrance Launch
32 minutes ago
Alisha commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Nicole Richie Wearing Marchesa Fall 2014 Laced Detail Top, Gold Satin Thigh High Slit Skirt, and Christian Louboutin Pumps For Gilt House of Harlow 1960 Home Fragrance Launch
"She always slays."
33 minutes ago
Davion Gabrielle updated their profile
1 hour ago
Inc commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Emily B. Wearing Versus Versace Rainbow Oversized Long Sleeve Shirt and Versus Versace Rainbow Graphic Leggings For Fabolous 90's Birthday Party
"I really like fabulous!"
1 hour ago
Inc commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Wives/Girlfriends/Baby Mamas: Antonique Larry
"Beautiful Couple!!!"
1 hour ago
V liked Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Wives/Girlfriends/Baby Mamas: Antonique Larry
1 hour ago
RubyWoo's 3 events were featured
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video