You may be wondering why an event that doesn't take place til next year is being discussed and I'll gladly let you know. I am an analytical thinker and I like to be prepared for anything and everything. I love to plan ahead and I want to have at least an idea of what I should do to ensure that I get the most out of the weekend. I live in Htwn but I'm way out in the burbs, so I was thinking that I should get a hotel room to avoid travel and so I can be in the mix ;-) Any suggestions on hotel stays? I'm trying to see and be seen..Also I have never engaged in ANY type of high profiled event..not the essence festival..no concerts worth mentioning..NADA..not even a party smh (it's a shame I know). I know I'll walk the galleria and I'm thinking I should get vip to the parties?? Is that necessary? IDK guys...help a sista out please!!! And any and all stories from personal experiences at these things are greatly appreciated :-D

Tags: all-star, hotels, houston, party

Views: 3771

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

2013?? no 2012

isn't  ASW usually in Feb? There's none in Feb. 2012?

diamond.flower00 said:

ummm no..2013...I say next year because 2012 is like-a few weeks away...

I have no idea what I'm doing for NY's 2012. You got me feeling all unprepared.

Girl, Bye!

Can someone recommend Orlando hotels? I haven't booked mine yet...

Shewt, most of the good ones are sold out. I normally stay at the Peabody or one of the Marriott Resorts when I go up there. Check and see if their are any avlb near downtown Disney. 

Baller Alert said:

Getting in with Promoters is a good idea and you can do that thru the DJs. You have plenty of time to do your research on which DJ's and Promoters are hottest. You may want to then friend/follow them on social networking sites so you will know about upcoming events, but you will have to go to some parties to network and work your magic.  

diamond.flower00 said:

Thanks for the info about the hotels!I was just looking at zaza. On another note..girl I don't know anything about anything! Please have patience with me and break it all down :-) how should I go about getting in good with promoters? I'm thinking just go their parties, find out who they are and then make friends? If that's the case then that's allot of work! Now I gotta do homework and research the city's hottest promoters? Now imma have to start partying weekly? I was thinking DJ's would be a good way to get in free too?

Kellie said:

Its best to stay in the downtown or galleria area....i would suggest the four seasons downtowns (basketball players stay there for away games) hotel derek big hot spot, hotel zaza another big hot spot Lil wayne likes to stay there when he's in town or a new spot which is called hotel sorella its kind of far out though but its a real nice spot in city centre and has been getting a lot of attention from people coming into town. Its best for you to get in good with promoters now because they will definitely be "taxing" during All Star weekend, sections, and even general admission will be steep.

I tried to book the Bohomian it's sold out... what about the Gaylord?

SACK CHASER said:

Shewt, most of the good ones are sold out. I normally stay at the Peabody or one of the Marriott Resorts when I go up there. Check and see if their are any avlb near downtown Disney

Baller Alert said:

wait for all star 2013 hotels are already sold out? damn yo im slippin. orlando all star aint even hear yet

Naw it ain't sold out.. most hotels you can't even book that far in advance. I just booked my room for Orlando today. Got a decent rate at a five star hotel.

Dub_B said:

wait for all star 2013 hotels are already sold out? damn yo im slippin. orlando all star aint even hear yet

ohhh bout to say...ok my mistake carry on :)

Baller Alert said:

Naw it ain't sold out.. most hotels you can't even book that far in advance. I just booked my room for Orlando today. Got a decent rate at a five star hotel.

Dub_B said:

ill be at the Houston one

Man Im there!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Soulja Boy and K.Michelle Beef on Twitter

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by University of Smitty 32 minutes ago. 2 Replies

K. Michelle went on the Breakfast Club to do an interview last week and hinted that Soulja Boy slept with transgender Sidney Starr. Soulja Boy didn't take too kindly to that and started taking shots…Continue

Missing the old BA ballerboards...

Started by London Bridges in Talk Ish. Last reply by University of Smitty 42 minutes ago. 37 Replies

No offense to RubyWoo, but I miss coming on here and reading posts from the members. I follow BA on Instagram and the posts are interesting there. However, here they feel more like spam on the…Continue

August Alsina Making a Full Recovery, Gets a Visit from Nicki

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish 5 hours ago. 0 Replies

After being in a coma for 3 days,…Continue

Latest Activity

University of Smitty replied to RubyWoo's discussion Soulja Boy and K.Michelle Beef on Twitter
"I cannot stand KM's ignorant azz.  I'm starting to think she may need to come out of…"
32 minutes ago
University of Smitty replied to London Bridges's discussion Missing the old BA ballerboards...
"I believe that's Tone......looking like a broke Carlton   I miss the old boards,…"
42 minutes ago
Sean commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Lakers Star Jordan Hill's Ex- Girlfriend Drops Domestic Violence Suit
"He broke bread. Women are gonna learn money doesn't equal happiness. Now if he does it again,…"
1 hour ago
Moving In Silence liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: The Limited 'Scandal' Collection
1 hour ago
Tone © commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Alert Exclusive Interview - @Tiara_Thomas Talks Sexual Liberation, "One Night" & The "Bad" Influence
"How did he abuse her?"
2 hours ago
Tone © replied to London Bridges's discussion Missing the old BA ballerboards...
"The guy is not me don't know why you trying to claim it is."
2 hours ago
Sweetness commented on Spencer Blohm's blog post Before Thursday's Premiere, A 'Scandalous' Recap!
"Love. This!! Thanks!"
2 hours ago
EmpressSoDivine liked London Bridges's discussion Missing the old BA ballerboards...
2 hours ago
Sweetness replied to London Bridges's discussion Missing the old BA ballerboards...
"Omg yesssssss it's the same dude!!!!! He's cool but he just....idk. He dnt live in the…"
2 hours ago
Sweetness replied to London Bridges's discussion Missing the old BA ballerboards...
"Lol trust. It's him. And I'm not tRyna be no dude. Boss has met me and do has ally (where…"
2 hours ago
Eleven8 commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Alert Exclusive Interview - @Tiara_Thomas Talks Sexual Liberation, "One Night" & The "Bad" Influence
"@Tone Wale abused her. I'd leave too."
2 hours ago
Eleven8 replied to London Bridges's discussion Missing the old BA ballerboards...
"@lastcharmender is Tone? Makes sooooooooooooo much sense now. I was wondering how one person on…"
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video