You may be wondering why an event that doesn't take place til next year is being discussed and I'll gladly let you know. I am an analytical thinker and I like to be prepared for anything and everything. I love to plan ahead and I want to have at least an idea of what I should do to ensure that I get the most out of the weekend. I live in Htwn but I'm way out in the burbs, so I was thinking that I should get a hotel room to avoid travel and so I can be in the mix ;-) Any suggestions on hotel stays? I'm trying to see and be seen..Also I have never engaged in ANY type of high profiled event..not the essence festival..no concerts worth mentioning..NADA..not even a party smh (it's a shame I know). I know I'll walk the galleria and I'm thinking I should get vip to the parties?? Is that necessary? IDK guys...help a sista out please!!! And any and all stories from personal experiences at these things are greatly appreciated :-D

Tags: all-star, hotels, houston, party

Views: 3814

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Alter, so who are the promoters to know in ATL?

For AS2013 idk who Twhite is and he's not popping yet, but I DO know wherever Candy or Kurt is, all the ballers will be because she ALWAYS has those guys on the mainline. She'll have her asian, white girl click ready to bag though so just make SURE you're in VIP with a table.

I plan on moving to Houston by the end of the year, so I'll deff be at All Star :)
BUMP....WHO'S GOING
I am!!!!

AllyNWonderland said:
BUMP....WHO'S GOING

Of course I'll be there.

AllyNWonderland said:

BUMP....WHO'S GOING
BUMP #2....Almost that time. I  have my place an car reserved. WHO'S GOING?

Ugh booking my hotel but I don't know if I should book one close to the arena or Galleria or where. 

thinking bout driving down.....one of my boyz just moved back to htown so im crashing at his spot. aint gotta worry bout dat hotel s*** lol

AllyNWonderland said:

BUMP....WHO'S GOING

I'm going and just trying to find the most best place to "mingle" with the ballers?!

I think these may be a few for you all:

All-Star Legends of Basketball Celebrity Golf Invitational. February 14th -17th. Its out in the suburbs of north houston (Humble, Tx). Like 25 miles from downtown but it may pay off for yal.
http://golfinvitational-es2001.eventbrite.com/?rank=19#
http://www.legendsofbasketball.com/2012/12/nbrpa-members-only-regis...

2013 All-Star Breakfast
Saturday, February 16
http://allstarbreakfast.com/

All-Star Legends of Basketball Red Carpet Gala
Saturday, February 16
http://allstargala-es2001.eventbrite.com/?rank=38#

Future NFL Wifey said:

I'm going and just trying to find the most best place to "mingle" with the ballers?!

Most parties will be in the Galleria. I would only stay by the arena if I was going to the events at the toyota center. The only club i would consider going to in auctal downtown would be "Club Venue". Everything else will be in the galleria area/midtown for the most part.
 
K. Torati said:

Ugh booking my hotel but I don't know if I should book one close to the arena or Galleria or where. 

Josh, Thanks for these events because I am going.



Josh said:

I think these may be a few for you all:

All-Star Legends of Basketball Celebrity Golf Invitational. February 14th -17th. Its out in the suburbs of north houston (Humble, Tx). Like 25 miles from downtown but it may pay off for yal.
http://golfinvitational-es2001.eventbrite.com/?rank=19#
http://www.legendsofbasketball.com/2012/12/nbrpa-members-only-regis...

2013 All-Star Breakfast
Saturday, February 16
http://allstarbreakfast.com/

All-Star Legends of Basketball Red Carpet Gala
Saturday, February 16
http://allstargala-es2001.eventbrite.com/?rank=38#

Future NFL Wifey said:

I'm going and just trying to find the most best place to "mingle" with the ballers?!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


BallerBoards

My Book

Started by Formally Known as Ginger in Talk Ish. Last reply by Formally Known as Ginger 11 hours ago. 2 Replies

Hey, I already posted this but I'll post it again because a lot of you supported my short stories and my blog. I recently self-published my first novel, All Falls Down. It is available for purchase…Continue

What happen to everyone

Started by Tone in Talk Ish. Last reply by MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! 13 hours ago. 17 Replies

Seriously why did everyone stop posting?

Ciara and Russell Wilson Take A Break

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious yesterday. 4 Replies

Via E! News:This relationship is…Continue

A bit rusty, need BALLERIFIC advice

Started by V in Talk Ish. Last reply by QueenofMithrone on Saturday. 5 Replies

Hey yall. I notice a decline in the comments on BA lately but...I'm hoping for some advice. I ended my real relationship mos ago, took some time to get my mind right, and I simultaneously just met…Continue

Latest Activity

Alaska Evap posted a status
10 minutes ago
Alaska Evap posted a status
31 minutes ago
Alaska Evap posted a status
44 minutes ago
Eleven8's blog post was featured
45 minutes ago
Eleven8 posted a blog post
45 minutes ago
Peachkyss posted a blog post
57 minutes ago
Peachkyss's blog post was featured
57 minutes ago
Alaska Evap posted a status
1 hour ago
David Knight posted a status
1 hour ago
Alaska Evap posted a status
""
2 hours ago
Alaska Evap posted a status
2 hours ago
Alaska Evap posted a status
2 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video