You may be wondering why an event that doesn't take place til next year is being discussed and I'll gladly let you know. I am an analytical thinker and I like to be prepared for anything and everything. I love to plan ahead and I want to have at least an idea of what I should do to ensure that I get the most out of the weekend. I live in Htwn but I'm way out in the burbs, so I was thinking that I should get a hotel room to avoid travel and so I can be in the mix ;-) Any suggestions on hotel stays? I'm trying to see and be seen..Also I have never engaged in ANY type of high profiled event..not the essence festival..no concerts worth mentioning..NADA..not even a party smh (it's a shame I know). I know I'll walk the galleria and I'm thinking I should get vip to the parties?? Is that necessary? IDK guys...help a sista out please!!! And any and all stories from personal experiences at these things are greatly appreciated :-D

Tags: all-star, hotels, houston, party

Views: 3773

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

For getting in good with promoters... Twhite (look him up on twitter) just moved there and if he is going to make Houston jump anything like he did in Atl, his parties are where u need to be...  Make sure you put him under your radar. He is kinda cocky, but just butter his ego, and you'll be fine! I got into many places being friendly with him~ 

Alter, so who are the promoters to know in ATL?

For AS2013 idk who Twhite is and he's not popping yet, but I DO know wherever Candy or Kurt is, all the ballers will be because she ALWAYS has those guys on the mainline. She'll have her asian, white girl click ready to bag though so just make SURE you're in VIP with a table.

I plan on moving to Houston by the end of the year, so I'll deff be at All Star :)
BUMP....WHO'S GOING
I am!!!!

AllyNWonderland said:
BUMP....WHO'S GOING

Of course I'll be there.

AllyNWonderland said:

BUMP....WHO'S GOING
BUMP #2....Almost that time. I  have my place an car reserved. WHO'S GOING?

Ugh booking my hotel but I don't know if I should book one close to the arena or Galleria or where. 

thinking bout driving down.....one of my boyz just moved back to htown so im crashing at his spot. aint gotta worry bout dat hotel s*** lol

AllyNWonderland said:

BUMP....WHO'S GOING

I'm going and just trying to find the most best place to "mingle" with the ballers?!

I think these may be a few for you all:

All-Star Legends of Basketball Celebrity Golf Invitational. February 14th -17th. Its out in the suburbs of north houston (Humble, Tx). Like 25 miles from downtown but it may pay off for yal.
http://golfinvitational-es2001.eventbrite.com/?rank=19#
http://www.legendsofbasketball.com/2012/12/nbrpa-members-only-regis...

2013 All-Star Breakfast
Saturday, February 16
http://allstarbreakfast.com/

All-Star Legends of Basketball Red Carpet Gala
Saturday, February 16
http://allstargala-es2001.eventbrite.com/?rank=38#

Future NFL Wifey said:

I'm going and just trying to find the most best place to "mingle" with the ballers?!

Most parties will be in the Galleria. I would only stay by the arena if I was going to the events at the toyota center. The only club i would consider going to in auctal downtown would be "Club Venue". Everything else will be in the galleria area/midtown for the most part.

K. Torati said:

Ugh booking my hotel but I don't know if I should book one close to the arena or Galleria or where. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Cam'ron Puts His Sex Life with Juju On Blast

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Formally Known as Ginger 20 hours ago. 9 Replies

Cute or ratchet?Continue

New Couple Alert: Khloe Kardashian & Wiz Khalifa

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious yesterday. 8 Replies

According to Rumorfix.com, Khloe and…Continue

Meet ups and Events in Philly/ NJ Area

Started by BrownSkin Beauty. in Talk Ish. Last reply by BrownSkin Beauty. yesterday. 16 Replies

Hello,My name is Kapreecia, better known as Pree. I live in Philadelphia, PA and it's always something going on in this city or around. I'm 21 at the moment and it's kind of hard to find friends who…Continue

Tags: networking, parties, events, nj, brown

Latest Activity

RubyWoo's 2 events were featured
12 minutes ago
RubyWoo posted events
14 minutes ago
Eleven8's 5 blog posts were featured
21 minutes ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
22 minutes ago
Peachkyss's 3 blog posts were featured
29 minutes ago
Milagros Reyes's blog post was featured
29 minutes ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
30 minutes ago
Milagros Reyes posted a blog post
31 minutes ago
Shantel commented on Eleven8's blog post Ballerific Music: T.I. - "Paperwork" (Album Review)
"I'm copping ! Thanks"
4 hours ago
brooklyn Campbell might attend RubyWoo's event
Thumbnail

Miami - Trey Songz @ Story 10/23 at Story

October 23, 2014 at 11pm to October 24, 2014 at 5am
7 hours ago
Ronda_Marie commented on Eleven8's blog post Throwback Thursday Groupie Tale - Sticky Fingaz
"I couldn't see myself trying to lay up with him with them eyes going like a compass."
9 hours ago
Ronda_Marie updated their profile
9 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video