man, i am so sick of needy as people!! wether it be friends, family, co workes, etc. all them b****** thirsty and needy.  one of my boyz calls me the other day asking if he can borrow 10 bucks. now i dont think im balling or nothing, but wtf is 10 dollars?? what can u do with that a loaf of bread is 20 dollars now dayz. he talking bout he wanted some fast food but dont have no gas. talk about priority's being f***** up.  i switched renters insurance company's so i got some of my premium back from liberty. i have my real important mail going to my pops crib cuz u know dat nigga aint moving. why i get over there to get the s*** it was only like 100 bucks, this nigga had busted it open then proceeds to tell me boy, i was in my truck on my way to go get  a bottle of jack with that change. i had to rememeber he was my pops cuz i was bout to tell him to box up for that s***. i was thinking to myself dis nigga saw liberty mutual and just knew i was getting a settlement for something smmfh. i told my sister i was getting another car u know just to have a back up. she proceeds to tell me that i should just give her my old one as is (rims,system, etc) so she want have a car note. bishhhhhhhhhhhhhh wtf would i do that so u can have some dusty ass nigga rolling it.......negative.

 

feel free to add.......hope everybody is doing iight.

Views: 146

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

lol woooo-sahhhh
There's nothing worse than being surrounded by people that just want to take but never want to give.
right. i told my sister why the f*** would i wanna only have one car and be paying a car note, insurance, repairs as needed, etc. she was like well u work and make good money. so f****** what. im an inch away from putting in a trxfd at my job for our hawaii office and just dissappearing fa real.

Ashley Banks said:
There's nothing worse than being surrounded by people that just want to take but never want to give.
yep. the girl friend/wife busted it up and called him and told him their is a check here for u. so he got home and all the while it cleary stated for previous insured property (my apt.) and my name. me and my dad have the same first and last name but damn dude i told u it was coming. dats a crack head move and u work and make dat s*** in a day. smh just greedy for no reason. lol

SPICE said:
dj, he was gonna cash your check? wth?? lol
I gotta brother 37 years old still hit me up for money and im younger ...years younger than him....and his favorite line...I'll pay you back. Negro yea right. I feel sorry for his ass that's the only reason I help him out. sad sad
two older sister that always come to me for advice. smh i can go to them for s***. oh yea if a chick getting out of line they r always down to beat a bish up. lol

Dub_B said:
I gotta brother 37 years old still hit me up for money and im younger ...years younger than him....and his favorite line...I'll pay you back. Negro yea right. I feel sorry for his ass that's the only reason I help him out. sad sad
yep, but he knew what the deal was trying to play me like boo boo da fool or some s***.

SPICE said:
lol that happens when you name your kids after you
DON_JUAN said:
yep. the girl friend/wife busted it up and called him and told him their is a check here for u. so he got home and all the while it cleary stated for previous insured property (my apt.) and my name. me and my dad have the same first and last name but damn dude i told u it was coming. dats a crack head move and u work and make dat s*** in a day. smh just greedy for no reason. lol
SPICE said:
dj, he was gonna cash your check? wth?? lol
My ex bf 10/20 dollars.. as he has a gang of kids to support and I did support him for a long time-no more. And the other guy I'm lame. No more though
Now yall know I can go on in here for days but I do have some work to do, so I'll keep it short.

My mother just got her income tax check. Why is she avoiding me like I cussed her out or something??? LMAOOOOO. I dont want her money, that's her MO. I hope she keeps it forever too, so I never have to be bothered with her again.

When she asked me to take her to cash it, she was drunk. So she's talking about how she is going to pay for all of us to go to the family reunion. She wants me to find out how much it cost($25 per fam) and she wants us all to go in my SISTER'S van. THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL, I'm riding with my sister for 10 hours and then be depended on her dumb azz for transportation when I get there. I tell her I'll go but I'll drive my own car, well we cant all fit in there, (I know LOL.) So I'm suppose to pay for your gas too??? WTH?????? I'm a grown woman dogg, and believe it or not, you dont have no money..........I didnt tell her all of that, I just said I'll buy my own gas but all that togetherness with her and my sister was asking too much.
Yeah my older sister got into the habit of calling me the day before my paydays for a loan. I was like dang she know my pay schedule better than me. So, finally one day I was like "Girl, I've been loaning you money and I'm behind on some stuff. Let me see how much I got after I pay my bills." I know my bills vs income calculated down to the last dime but she don't know that. Nor does she or any of the other crumbsnatchers in my family need to know.

You know she called me every day that week asking and I kept telling her I was waiting for all my checks to clear. smh Now she was working 3 jobs at the time. Everytime I see her she is decked out. I'm on public transportation yet she's driving a shiny truck. Tell me what is wrong with this picture.

That was the last time she called asking for a loan, she then moved onto our other sister who was her bank until she called up asking for $1900 to get her truck fixed. smh Family!
oh i got a better one. my dad is a mechanical engineer right so he alway has random ish that he never uses. so im over in the garage one day and saw a f****** cow milker. so i was like man im bout to put some of this s*** on craigs list. so he was lik wuz that...(he so out of the loop its not funny) so i tell him and he was like yeas take pics with yo phone and put some stuff on there. so i did and sold this thing for him to this dude for like 900 bucks. dont u know this nigga got that money and didnt call me for like a week respond to my calls or anything. didnt even offer me any money and i took the pics placed the add and all that. smh

my dad's side of the famliy has that togetherness s*** on lock. most of them r confirmed crack heads, alcoholics, etc. and always want to put parties together and wanting everyone to come but want certain people to pay for everything. i havent saw some of my first cousin in years. them hoes so ratchet and needy its not even funny.

smittysBBQsauce said:
Now yall know I can go on in here for days but I do have some work to do, so I'll keep it short.
My mother just got her income tax check. Why is she avoiding me like I cussed her out or something??? LMAOOOOO. I dont want her money, that's her MO. I hope she keeps it forever too, so I never have to be bothered with her again.

When she asked me to take her to cash it, she was drunk. So she's talking about how she is going to pay for all of us to go to the family reunion. She wants me to find out how much it cost($25 per fam) and she wants us all to go in my SISTER'S van. THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL, I'm riding with my sister for 10 hours and then be depended on her dumb azz for transportation when I get there. I tell her I'll go but I'll drive my own car, well we cant all fit in there, (I know LOL.) So I'm suppose to pay for your gas too??? WTH?????? I'm a grown woman dogg, and believe it or not, you dont have no money..........I didnt tell her all of that, I just said I'll buy my own gas but all that togetherness with her and my sister was asking too much.
Don, I'm convinced we're cousins or something, or we have relatives at the same churches. *gives DJ's family the side eye*

DON_JUAN said:
oh i got a better one. my dad is a mechanical engineer right so he alway has random ish that he never uses. so im over in the garage one day and saw a f****** cow milker. so i was like man im bout to put some of this s*** on craigs list. so he was lik wuz that...(he so out of the loop its not funny) so i tell him and he was like yeas take pics with yo phone and put some stuff on there. so i did and sold this thing for him to this dude for like 900 bucks. dont u know this nigga got that money and didnt call me for like a week respond to my calls or anything. didnt even offer me any money and i took the pics placed the add and all that. smh
my dad's side of the famliy has that togetherness s*** on lock. most of them r confirmed crack heads, alcoholics, etc. and always want to put parties together and wanting everyone to come but want certain people to pay for everything. i havent saw some of my first cousin in years. them hoes so ratchet and needy its not even funny.

smittysBBQsauce said:
Now yall know I can go on in here for days but I do have some work to do, so I'll keep it short. My mother just got her income tax check. Why is she avoiding me like I cussed her out or something??? LMAOOOOO. I dont want her money, that's her MO. I hope she keeps it forever too, so I never have to be bothered with her again.

When she asked me to take her to cash it, she was drunk. So she's talking about how she is going to pay for all of us to go to the family reunion. She wants me to find out how much it cost($25 per fam) and she wants us all to go in my SISTER'S van. THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL, I'm riding with my sister for 10 hours and then be depended on her dumb azz for transportation when I get there. I tell her I'll go but I'll drive my own car, well we cant all fit in there, (I know LOL.) So I'm suppose to pay for your gas too??? WTH?????? I'm a grown woman dogg, and believe it or not, you dont have no money..........I didnt tell her all of that, I just said I'll buy my own gas but all that togetherness with her and my sister was asking too much.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ballerific Events

BallerBoards

KRS-One Doesn't 'Give A F**k' About The Afrika Bambaataa Sex Abuse Allegations

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 18 hours ago. 0 Replies

KRS-One has a different perspective on the sexual abuse allegations that have been brought forward against #AfrikaBambaataa.During an interview on the "Drink Champs" podcast, the Bronx emcee said "if…Continue

Oakland Raiders Possibly Moving to Las Vegas

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 19 hours ago. 0 Replies

#MarkDavis, owner of the #OaklandRaiders, is now considering moving the team to sin city. Davis appeared at the Southern Nevada Tourism Infrastructure Committee and talked about possibly moving the…Continue

Transgender Citizens In Alabama Could Face Jail Time For Using Bathroom of Choice

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 19 hours ago. 0 Replies

Transgender people in #Oxford, #Alabama could now face six months of jail time for using the restroom of their preference it is opposite of their biological sex. The council says the policy has been…Continue

Serena Williams Pulls Out of Madrid Open Due to Illness

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 19 hours ago. 0 Replies

After much success in her tennis career, athlete #SerenaWilliams has had to make a hard decision between her health or her career. Williams recently made the decision to pull out of the #MadridOpen…Continue

Latest Activity

MsJennyb posted a blog post
42 minutes ago
MsJennyb's blog post was featured
42 minutes ago
Eleven8's 6 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Asimplebijou posted events
2 hours ago
Asimplebijou's 5 events were featured
2 hours ago
Eleven8 shared their blog post on Facebook
3 hours ago
RubyWoo posted a blog post
3 hours ago
RubyWoo's blog post was featured
3 hours ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
5 hours ago
Peachkyss's 2 blog posts were featured
5 hours ago
Kelsey Ceara Woods posted blog posts
5 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service