peeped this on another blog site....thought she was married??....any truth to this???

Views: 865

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

what site and where's the proof? no pic? nothing? lol

lol im asking.....waiting for boss to chime in....she never got back wit me when i said tell tae i said wuz up wit it?? lol think it was on bossip...my company blocked bossip and mediatakeout now so i cant go look again right now....


Eleven8 said:

what site and where's the proof? no pic? nothing? lol

Tae is single...... lol

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN said:

lol im asking.....waiting for boss to chime in....she never got back wit me when i said tell tae i said wuz up wit it?? lol think it was on bossip...my company blocked bossip and mediatakeout now so i cant go look again right now....


Eleven8 said:

what site and where's the proof? no pic? nothing? lol

iight cool cool

Baller Alert said:

Tae is single...... lol

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN said:

lol im asking.....waiting for boss to chime in....she never got back wit me when i said tell tae i said wuz up wit it?? lol think it was on bossip...my company blocked bossip and mediatakeout now so i cant go look again right now....


Eleven8 said:

what site and where's the proof? no pic? nothing? lol

lol
 
SACK CHASER said:

Hell i cant blame him if its true! Lol


Boss tell her I said #HeyBoo! =)

She has some form of a "him." She posts screenshots of her Facetime'ing with a dude she wont' show.. She's pouting talking about "soon" that she will be happy again when she sees him...

Either way, I'm jealous. lol

Sorry DJ

LOL, you beat me to it!!!!

Baller Alert said:

Sorry DJ

@DJ - This is actually a bittersweet moment for me too. I like Tae, BUT I've waited patiently for Nelly to get rid of that Ashanti bish and now he's been scooped up so quickly.

Nelly - I can't believe this! I bet Tae didn't buy Brass Knuckles or 5.0, did she??? **smdh--walks away mumbling obscenities***



Baller Alert said:

Sorry DJ

bwahahahahaahahaha

man nelly need to get back to shanti and leave some for us reg. niggaz...damn mane lol

Sheli said:

@DJ - This is actually a bittersweet moment for me too. I like Tae, BUT I've waited patiently for Nelly to get rid of that Ashanti bish and now he's been scooped up so quickly.

Nelly - I can't believe this! I bet Tae didn't buy Brass Knuckles or 5.0, did she??? **smdh--walks away mumbling obscenities***

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ballerific Events

BallerBoards

3D Printing Company Turns Popular Drake Image into a Figurine

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish on Saturday. 0 Replies

The popular image from #Drake's #Views has now been turned into a figurine. Just hours before the album dropped, Drake posted photos of all the artists featured on his album such as #Future and…Continue

3D Printing Company Turns Popular Drake Image into a Figurine

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish on Saturday. 0 Replies

The popular image from #Drake's #Views has now been turned into a figurine. Just hours before the album dropped, Drake posted photos of all the artists featured on his album such as #Future and…Continue

3D Printing Company Turns Popular Drake Image into a Figurine

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish on Saturday. 0 Replies

The popular image from #Drake's #Views has now been turned into a figurine. Just hours before the album dropped, Drake posted photos of all the artists featured on his album such as #Future and…Continue

Mr. Vegas Calls Drake A 'Fake' For Exploiting Dancehall Music On VIEWS

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish May 19. 0 Replies

Dancehall veteran Mr. Vegas is putting #Drake on blast for sampling Dancehall artists on his latest album.In a video posted on his Facebook, Mr. Vegas said he was excited to listen to #VIEWS so that…Continue

Latest Activity

MsJennyb posted blog posts
1 hour ago
MsJennyb's 2 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Sonja Davis-Lawrence, SIAS updated their profile
1 hour ago
Sonja Davis-Lawrence, SIAS posted a status
"[NEW MUSIC] Tommy Bunns - My Story! Check it out @ https://soundcloud.com/ommyunns/my-story-tommy-bunns!"
1 hour ago
RubyWoo posted a blog post
1 hour ago
RubyWoo's blog post was featured
1 hour ago
Peachkyss posted a blog post
2 hours ago
Peachkyss's blog post was featured
2 hours ago
Eleven8's 3 blog posts were featured
3 hours ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
3 hours ago
V commented on Alexis Danielle Grant's blog post Derek Fisher Ordered To Pay $100K In Spousal Support In Divorce Settlement -blogged by @Lexxthatsall
"Good for her. That's alot of $-hope she invests wisely."
3 hours ago
V commented on Eleven8's blog post Yo Gotti Sues Luxury Car Dealership For Crashing His Whip
"That's ridiculous. Yes he's right to sue the dealership but I would sue the asshat who…"
3 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service