peeped this on another blog site....thought she was married??....any truth to this???

Tags: 3, ashanti, lashontae, nelly, some

Views: 797

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

what site and where's the proof? no pic? nothing? lol

lol im asking.....waiting for boss to chime in....she never got back wit me when i said tell tae i said wuz up wit it?? lol think it was on bossip...my company blocked bossip and mediatakeout now so i cant go look again right now....


Eleven8 said:

what site and where's the proof? no pic? nothing? lol

Tae is single...... lol

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN said:

lol im asking.....waiting for boss to chime in....she never got back wit me when i said tell tae i said wuz up wit it?? lol think it was on bossip...my company blocked bossip and mediatakeout now so i cant go look again right now....


Eleven8 said:

what site and where's the proof? no pic? nothing? lol

Hell i cant blame him if its true! Lol


Boss tell her I said #HeyBoo! =)

iight cool cool

Baller Alert said:

Tae is single...... lol

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN said:

lol im asking.....waiting for boss to chime in....she never got back wit me when i said tell tae i said wuz up wit it?? lol think it was on bossip...my company blocked bossip and mediatakeout now so i cant go look again right now....


Eleven8 said:

what site and where's the proof? no pic? nothing? lol

lol
 
SACK CHASER said:

Hell i cant blame him if its true! Lol


Boss tell her I said #HeyBoo! =)

She has some form of a "him." She posts screenshots of her Facetime'ing with a dude she wont' show.. She's pouting talking about "soon" that she will be happy again when she sees him...

Either way, I'm jealous. lol

Sorry DJ

LOL, you beat me to it!!!!

Baller Alert said:

Sorry DJ

@DJ - This is actually a bittersweet moment for me too. I like Tae, BUT I've waited patiently for Nelly to get rid of that Ashanti bish and now he's been scooped up so quickly.

Nelly - I can't believe this! I bet Tae didn't buy Brass Knuckles or 5.0, did she??? **smdh--walks away mumbling obscenities***



Baller Alert said:

Sorry DJ

bwahahahahaahahaha

man nelly need to get back to shanti and leave some for us reg. niggaz...damn mane lol

Sheli said:

@DJ - This is actually a bittersweet moment for me too. I like Tae, BUT I've waited patiently for Nelly to get rid of that Ashanti bish and now he's been scooped up so quickly.

Nelly - I can't believe this! I bet Tae didn't buy Brass Knuckles or 5.0, did she??? **smdh--walks away mumbling obscenities***

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


BallerBoards

Is this photo real?

Started by Moving In Silence in Talk Ish. Last reply by Ginger McKenna 4 hours ago. 2 Replies

I keep reading something opposite of what this pic is showing.

Torrei Hart Bitter ?

Started by Skylas the limit in Talk Ish. Last reply by Lala25 4 hours ago. 8 Replies

Eleven8 just did a article about this but here's a summery of her interview with sister2siter magTorrei Hart, ex-wife of Kevin Hart, held nothing back in a recent interview with Sister 2 Sister…Continue

Best Celebrity Sex Tape???

Started by SMSLove in Talk Ish. Last reply by Skylas the limit 12 hours ago. 5 Replies

Who has the best sex tape? Who would you like to see in one? Tommy and Pam still hold the title for me. I would love to see a Rihanna or Amber Rose sex tape....Continue

Tags: sextape

Why are single moms shamed but single fathers are praised?

Started by Felisha Johnson in Talk Ish. Last reply by Tone © 14 hours ago. 54 Replies

Anyone noticed that, doesn't matter race it's just in general. Anyone been on social media and see the flooding of pics with father single one's and all and it be met with praise, admiration and joy?…Continue

Latest Activity

Bri commented on Eleven8's blog post Seahawks Russell Wilson Heading For Divorce
"This makes me so sad that he's been seen w chicks. Wow. He was my dream dude."
3 hours ago
Eleven8's 6 blog posts were featured
4 hours ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
4 hours ago
Ginger McKenna commented on Eleven8's blog post Seahawks Russell Wilson Heading For Divorce
"This really took me by surprise they have been together since his days at NC State. At least there…"
4 hours ago
Ginger McKenna replied to Moving In Silence's discussion Is this photo real?
"Ûber fake but a girl can dream."
4 hours ago
Tone © commented on Eleven8's blog post Seahawks Russell Wilson Heading For Divorce
"Hope the brothers gets a black woman next time"
4 hours ago
Lala25 commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Looks Of The Day: Kourtney Kardashian, Kim Kardashian, Beyoncé, Nicki Minaj, Katy Perry & More
"Ya'll worried about jeans im worried about spending my summer looking at bishes walk around in…"
4 hours ago
Lala25 commented on Eleven8's blog post Seahawks Russell Wilson Heading For Divorce
"I saw a pic of her and she looked like the scream mask. But they seem pretty young to be married…"
4 hours ago
Lala25 replied to Skylas the limit's discussion Torrei Hart Bitter ?
"I didnt find her bitter. Just real. Its easier to get along with a rich man more then a poor one.…"
4 hours ago
Tone © commented on Eleven8's blog post Does Being A "Day 1 Chick" Come With Any Benefits?
"@smitty A lot of the successful men I know did not become successful until they hit thier late…"
4 hours ago
Shane and Chocolate Dream are now friends
4 hours ago
Eleven8 replied to Moving In Silence's discussion Is this photo real?
"it looks super fake"
5 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video