peeped this on another blog site....thought she was married??....any truth to this???

Views: 883

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

what site and where's the proof? no pic? nothing? lol

lol im asking.....waiting for boss to chime in....she never got back wit me when i said tell tae i said wuz up wit it?? lol think it was on bossip...my company blocked bossip and mediatakeout now so i cant go look again right now....

Eleven8 said:

Tae is single...... lol

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN said:

lol im asking.....waiting for boss to chime in....she never got back wit me when i said tell tae i said wuz up wit it?? lol think it was on bossip...my company blocked bossip and mediatakeout now so i cant go look again right now....

Eleven8 said:

iight cool cool

Baller Alert said:

Tae is single...... lol

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN said:

Eleven8 said:

lol

SACK CHASER said:

Hell i cant blame him if its true! Lol

Boss tell her I said #HeyBoo! =)

She has some form of a "him." She posts screenshots of her Facetime'ing with a dude she wont' show.. She's pouting talking about "soon" that she will be happy again when she sees him...

Either way, I'm jealous. lol

Sorry DJ

LOL, you beat me to it!!!!

Baller Alert said:

Sorry DJ

@DJ - This is actually a bittersweet moment for me too. I like Tae, BUT I've waited patiently for Nelly to get rid of that Ashanti bish and now he's been scooped up so quickly.

Nelly - I can't believe this! I bet Tae didn't buy Brass Knuckles or 5.0, did she??? **smdh--walks away mumbling obscenities***

Baller Alert said:

Sorry DJ

bwahahahahaahahaha

man nelly need to get back to shanti and leave some for us reg. niggaz...damn mane lol

Sheli said:

@DJ - This is actually a bittersweet moment for me too. I like Tae, BUT I've waited patiently for Nelly to get rid of that Ashanti bish and now he's been scooped up so quickly.

Nelly - I can't believe this! I bet Tae didn't buy Brass Knuckles or 5.0, did she??? **smdh--walks away mumbling obscenities***

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ballerific Events

BallerBoards

Ryan Lochte Loses All Of His Endorsements

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious yesterday. 2 Replies

It doesn’t look like things are looking good for #RyanLochte after lying about being robbed at gunpoint in #Rio. Despite apologizing on social media and via an interview with #MattLauer, Lochte is…Continue

Kobe Bryant Is Launching A $100M Venture Capital Fund

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious on Tuesday. 1 Reply

The #WallStreetJournal reports, today, #KobeBryant is launching a venture capital fund with investor #JeffStibel.The $100 million dollar fund will invest in media, data and technology companies. The…Continue

Paul Wall Offers ALL American Olympic Gold Medalist Free Gold Olympic Grillz

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish on Tuesday. 0 Replies

Few things are better than winning an Olympic gold medal for your country. However, rapper #PaulWall has offered to put the icing on top for every #American athlete who won big in #Rio.According to…Continue

New Reports Reveal Prince’s Drugs Were Mislabeled

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish on Tuesday. 0 Replies

According to #USWeekly, new information reveals that the drugs found in #Prince’s home after his death were mislabeled.An autopsy confirmed the pop icon accidentally overdosed on #fentanyl, however,…Continue

Latest Activity

Eleven8's 3 blog posts were featured
3 hours ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
3 hours ago
Asimplebijou's 5 events were featured
10 hours ago
Asimplebijou posted events
10 hours ago
Asimplebijou updated an event
Thumbnail

MIA - Drake & Future Summer Sixteen After Party @ G5IVE Miami 8/30 at miami, fl

August 30, 2016 at 9pm to August 31, 2016 at 4am
10 hours ago
Denise Love commented on Tia Long's blog post Spoiler Alert: Jaden Smith's Intimate Moment on New Series 'The Get Down' May Be Shocking...Or Not - blogged by: @bytialong
"no. I can't watch him kissing a man."
13 hours ago
Char Turner posted blog posts
14 hours ago
Char Turner's 5 blog posts were featured
14 hours ago
V commented on Char Turner's blog post Leslie Jones Reportedly Hacked, Nude Photos Released - blogged by: @Chargotit
"Very sad. I hope they can find whoever is responsible for this. The hate she's received is so…"
18 hours ago
V commented on MsJennyb's blog post Zika Medical Images Show How Virus Can Damage the Brain of a Fetus, “Worst Brain Infections That Doctors Will Ever See” – blogged by @MsJennyb
"So very sad for those babies :-("
18 hours ago
Eddie-O's event was featured
Thumbnail

Atlantic City- Tory Lanez & French Montana @ Harrahs Pool Party 9/4 at Harrah's Pool

September 4, 2016 at 10pm to September 5, 2016 at 4am
23 hours ago
CAESAR JONES commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Mail - Handsome Scammer Uses Social Media To Rob Women
"Alisha Freeman & Wilson Jackson Getting Married July 19, 2014 North Hollywood,…"
yesterday

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service