peeped this on another blog site....thought she was married??....any truth to this???

Tags: 3, ashanti, lashontae, nelly, some

Views: 825

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

what site and where's the proof? no pic? nothing? lol

lol im asking.....waiting for boss to chime in....she never got back wit me when i said tell tae i said wuz up wit it?? lol think it was on bossip...my company blocked bossip and mediatakeout now so i cant go look again right now....

Eleven8 said:

Tae is single...... lol

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN said:

lol im asking.....waiting for boss to chime in....she never got back wit me when i said tell tae i said wuz up wit it?? lol think it was on bossip...my company blocked bossip and mediatakeout now so i cant go look again right now....

Eleven8 said:

Hell i cant blame him if its true! Lol

Boss tell her I said #HeyBoo! =)

iight cool cool

Baller Alert said:

Tae is single...... lol

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN said:

Eleven8 said:

lol

SACK CHASER said:

Hell i cant blame him if its true! Lol

Boss tell her I said #HeyBoo! =)

She has some form of a "him." She posts screenshots of her Facetime'ing with a dude she wont' show.. She's pouting talking about "soon" that she will be happy again when she sees him...

Either way, I'm jealous. lol

Sorry DJ

LOL, you beat me to it!!!!

Baller Alert said:

Sorry DJ

@DJ - This is actually a bittersweet moment for me too. I like Tae, BUT I've waited patiently for Nelly to get rid of that Ashanti bish and now he's been scooped up so quickly.

Nelly - I can't believe this! I bet Tae didn't buy Brass Knuckles or 5.0, did she??? **smdh--walks away mumbling obscenities***

Baller Alert said:

Sorry DJ

bwahahahahaahahaha

man nelly need to get back to shanti and leave some for us reg. niggaz...damn mane lol

Sheli said:

@DJ - This is actually a bittersweet moment for me too. I like Tae, BUT I've waited patiently for Nelly to get rid of that Ashanti bish and now he's been scooped up so quickly.

Nelly - I can't believe this! I bet Tae didn't buy Brass Knuckles or 5.0, did she??? **smdh--walks away mumbling obscenities***

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Faizon Love Defends Bill Cosby and Goes on Angry Twitter Rant

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Beautiful Brownie 5 hours ago. 5 Replies

On Thursday, actor/comedian…Continue

New to ballerAlert and Atlanta

Started by Beautiful T in Talk Ish. Last reply by Beautiful T 8 hours ago. 2 Replies

Hey Dolls,I'm new to ballerAlert and Atlanta. I wanted to know if there's any ladies that wants to hang out that's located in Atlanta. I really want to meet new people, and have fun!Continue

Met a Baller but I think I messed up! but I want him back. any advice =(

Started by imani in Talk Ish. Last reply by imani 16 hours ago. 6 Replies

I met this baller while partying V.I.P at club liv in miami. I was watching him the whole night and doing little things to get his attention w/o seeming thirsty. how we met seemed destined in a way.…Continue

Eminem and Iggy Azalea Beef Over His Rape Lyrics in "Vegas"

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by JustMe 21 hours ago. 2 Replies

Eminem is the latest…Continue

Latest Activity

Beautiful T left a comment for QueenofMithrone
"I'd love that! We can discuss our schedules and go from there.. I'm down for whatever!! I…"
7 minutes ago
Beautiful T and QueenofMithrone are now friends
8 minutes ago
LemonDropPop commented on Eleven8's blog post The Sidechick's Guide To The Holidays
"Basic, & some of the responses sound like bitter women who caught they man with a side chick.…"
1 hour ago
LemonDropPop liked Eleven8's blog post The Sidechick's Guide To The Holidays
1 hour ago
BabyGirlWiz commented on Eleven8's blog post 10 Things Women Do For Good Peen
"Good peen makes me sleep a little better...or my skin glow... ,,, but no,,, I'm not in need or…"
2 hours ago
Niko Rose liked Eleven8's blog post Beyonce Sings About Mom & Dad's Divorce In "Ring Off" (VIDEO)
3 hours ago
Beautiful Brownie commented on Eleven8's blog post Royce Reed Was Once Accused Of Spanking Son Too
"@MISW Agreed...They do need to grow up."
3 hours ago
MISW commented on Eleven8's blog post Royce Reed Was Once Accused Of Spanking Son Too
"@beautifulbrownie I didn't look at it that way. They both still need to grow up though"
4 hours ago
Mama Dragon Slayer Puss commented on Eleven8's blog post The Sidechick's Guide To The Holidays
"This was toooo funny! A friend used the term side chick regarding the other women her friend's…"
4 hours ago
Mama Dragon Slayer Puss commented on Eleven8's blog post Royce Reed Was Once Accused Of Spanking Son Too
"How she spank him on his neck tho? And why is this boy so bad to need all these whippings?"
4 hours ago
JustMe commented on Eleven8's blog post The Sidechick's Guide To The Holidays
"Funny and true..."
4 hours ago
Beautiful Brownie replied to RubyWoo's discussion Faizon Love Defends Bill Cosby and Goes on Angry Twitter Rant
"As if there were never slaves in Cuba...how do he think his family got there.  Hopefully, no…"
5 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video