peeped this on another blog site....thought she was married??....any truth to this???

Tags: 3, ashanti, lashontae, nelly, some

Views: 818

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

what site and where's the proof? no pic? nothing? lol

lol im asking.....waiting for boss to chime in....she never got back wit me when i said tell tae i said wuz up wit it?? lol think it was on bossip...my company blocked bossip and mediatakeout now so i cant go look again right now....


Eleven8 said:

what site and where's the proof? no pic? nothing? lol

Tae is single...... lol

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN said:

lol im asking.....waiting for boss to chime in....she never got back wit me when i said tell tae i said wuz up wit it?? lol think it was on bossip...my company blocked bossip and mediatakeout now so i cant go look again right now....


Eleven8 said:

what site and where's the proof? no pic? nothing? lol

Hell i cant blame him if its true! Lol


Boss tell her I said #HeyBoo! =)

iight cool cool

Baller Alert said:

Tae is single...... lol

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN said:

lol im asking.....waiting for boss to chime in....she never got back wit me when i said tell tae i said wuz up wit it?? lol think it was on bossip...my company blocked bossip and mediatakeout now so i cant go look again right now....


Eleven8 said:

what site and where's the proof? no pic? nothing? lol

lol
 
SACK CHASER said:

Hell i cant blame him if its true! Lol


Boss tell her I said #HeyBoo! =)

She has some form of a "him." She posts screenshots of her Facetime'ing with a dude she wont' show.. She's pouting talking about "soon" that she will be happy again when she sees him...

Either way, I'm jealous. lol

Sorry DJ

LOL, you beat me to it!!!!

Baller Alert said:

Sorry DJ

@DJ - This is actually a bittersweet moment for me too. I like Tae, BUT I've waited patiently for Nelly to get rid of that Ashanti bish and now he's been scooped up so quickly.

Nelly - I can't believe this! I bet Tae didn't buy Brass Knuckles or 5.0, did she??? **smdh--walks away mumbling obscenities***



Baller Alert said:

Sorry DJ

bwahahahahaahahaha

man nelly need to get back to shanti and leave some for us reg. niggaz...damn mane lol

Sheli said:

@DJ - This is actually a bittersweet moment for me too. I like Tae, BUT I've waited patiently for Nelly to get rid of that Ashanti bish and now he's been scooped up so quickly.

Nelly - I can't believe this! I bet Tae didn't buy Brass Knuckles or 5.0, did she??? **smdh--walks away mumbling obscenities***

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


BallerBoards

What's worse Teen Mom or LHHA or BBW?

Started by WorkInProgress in Talk Ish. Last reply by WorkInProgress 6 hours ago. 2 Replies

We get upset over women of color making a mockery of themselves but what's the difference between that and teen mom? (Wondering while I am channel surfing)

How to TRICK a Man into Telling You the TRUTH!

Started by Breezy in Talk Ish. Last reply by CCD is Workin on a baller 4 she 8 hours ago. 5 Replies

I'm probably about to endure a hell of a lot of backlash from experienced women for revealing this secret, but there are so many women out there who have NO idea what the secret is. So what if a few…Continue

Baller Mail - Bey and Jay Show No Signs of Divorce

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Brown Skin Beauty 8 hours ago. 5 Replies

There have been rumors running…Continue

How to snag

Started by Bossy Bri in Talk Ish. Last reply by Bossy Bri 10 hours ago. 5 Replies

Hey Ladies... I havent posted in a while but the last time I did you guys were extremely helpful. I've been speaking to a popular artist via Instagram DM and I want things to go to the next level.…Continue

Latest Activity

MISW commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Foot Werk: Emily B. For ZigiNY Collection
"The "Billie" sandal is cute but I wish it came in another color. I'm not a big fan…"
3 hours ago
Billy Official commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Foot Werk: Emily B. For ZigiNY Collection
"Clap. Clap. Bravo! Im here for your collection Emily."
4 hours ago
Dramaologist commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Foot Werk: Emily B. For ZigiNY Collection
"TACKY! Emily won't wear her own shoes!"
5 hours ago
WorkInProgress replied to WorkInProgress's discussion What's worse Teen Mom or LHHA or BBW?
"True but yet instill these girls are profitting off having more kids, porn tapes, getting involved…"
6 hours ago
Asimplebijou shared Eleven8's blog post on Twitter
7 hours ago
EMariah commented on Eleven8's blog post Porsha Williams Snags A New Baller (Video)
"Have yall seen Lesean's ex (the one he use to parade around on IG and have curse out his…"
7 hours ago
EMariah commented on Eleven8's blog post Bizarre Details In Ex-Destiny's Child Member's Arrest
"I'm shocked at how few people are talking about how bad she looks now. When I saw her mugshot,…"
7 hours ago
SEASONED $PICE PINE NEEDLE commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Ballerific Sports: Carmelo Anthony Starts Venture Capital Firm
"YES! YES! AND YES! My advice, don't leave it all to your biz partner. Learn the business and…"
7 hours ago
SEASONED $PICE PINE NEEDLE liked Asimplebijou's blog post Ballerific Sports: Carmelo Anthony Starts Venture Capital Firm
7 hours ago
Tone © replied to WorkInProgress's discussion What's worse Teen Mom or LHHA or BBW?
"Seeing grown women act a fool is worse to me. Hell a lot of these women are 35+ and Should no better"
7 hours ago
Asimplebijou and Danielle Wallace are now friends
7 hours ago
CocoBey commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Ballerific Sports: Carmelo Anthony Starts Venture Capital Firm
"Great move!"
7 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video