peeped this on another blog site....thought she was married??....any truth to this???

Tags: 3, ashanti, lashontae, nelly, some

Views: 846

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

what site and where's the proof? no pic? nothing? lol

lol im asking.....waiting for boss to chime in....she never got back wit me when i said tell tae i said wuz up wit it?? lol think it was on bossip...my company blocked bossip and mediatakeout now so i cant go look again right now....


Eleven8 said:

what site and where's the proof? no pic? nothing? lol

Tae is single...... lol

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN said:

lol im asking.....waiting for boss to chime in....she never got back wit me when i said tell tae i said wuz up wit it?? lol think it was on bossip...my company blocked bossip and mediatakeout now so i cant go look again right now....


Eleven8 said:

what site and where's the proof? no pic? nothing? lol

iight cool cool

Baller Alert said:

Tae is single...... lol

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN said:

lol im asking.....waiting for boss to chime in....she never got back wit me when i said tell tae i said wuz up wit it?? lol think it was on bossip...my company blocked bossip and mediatakeout now so i cant go look again right now....


Eleven8 said:

what site and where's the proof? no pic? nothing? lol

lol
 
SACK CHASER said:

Hell i cant blame him if its true! Lol


Boss tell her I said #HeyBoo! =)

She has some form of a "him." She posts screenshots of her Facetime'ing with a dude she wont' show.. She's pouting talking about "soon" that she will be happy again when she sees him...

Either way, I'm jealous. lol

Sorry DJ

LOL, you beat me to it!!!!

Baller Alert said:

Sorry DJ

@DJ - This is actually a bittersweet moment for me too. I like Tae, BUT I've waited patiently for Nelly to get rid of that Ashanti bish and now he's been scooped up so quickly.

Nelly - I can't believe this! I bet Tae didn't buy Brass Knuckles or 5.0, did she??? **smdh--walks away mumbling obscenities***



Baller Alert said:

Sorry DJ

bwahahahahaahahaha

man nelly need to get back to shanti and leave some for us reg. niggaz...damn mane lol

Sheli said:

@DJ - This is actually a bittersweet moment for me too. I like Tae, BUT I've waited patiently for Nelly to get rid of that Ashanti bish and now he's been scooped up so quickly.

Nelly - I can't believe this! I bet Tae didn't buy Brass Knuckles or 5.0, did she??? **smdh--walks away mumbling obscenities***

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ballerific Events

BallerBoards

Woman Sues Employer, Says CEO Tried To Get Her To Have Threesome With Female HR Director

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 14 hours ago. 0 Replies

A #Brooklyn woman is suing Rochester-based marketing firm 5Linx Enterprises for sexual harassment, claiming that her former boss tried to get her to a have a threesome with him and a female HR…Continue

Jay Z Sends Beyonce 10,000 Roses Before Her Super Bowl 50 Halftime Performance

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 14 hours ago. 0 Replies

As #Beyonce gets ready to hit the #SuperBowl 50 stage, her hubby #JayZ sent her 10,000 roses ahead of her halftime performance, a source told US Weekly.The singer is set to take the stage with…Continue

School Says Adele's 'Hello' Encourages Unhealthy Relationships

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious 18 hours ago. 2 Replies

While many of us love the "Hello" smash from #Adele, one university believes that the song is a bit problematic. The University of #Oklahoma's Gender and Equality Centers says the song "normalizes…Continue

Latest Activity

Eleven8's 4 blog posts were featured
23 minutes ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
25 minutes ago
BigBoss ENT posted a discussion
11 hours ago
Suga Bear commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Rihanna Wearing Tommy Hilfiger Bikini and Mesh Cover Up For 'Work' Video Shoot
"Pale Face finds yet another way to profit from our culture. SMH"
11 hours ago
Nicole commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Rihanna Wearing Tommy Hilfiger Bikini and Mesh Cover Up For 'Work' Video Shoot
"Stole marinas tanks from Jamaica to sell on the runway. It's cute tho."
14 hours ago
Asimplebijou posted discussions
14 hours ago
Terrell Jones commented on Alexis Danielle Grant's blog post 5 Messages Displayed In Beyonce's New Formation Video -blogged by @Lexxthatsall
"#1 F#ck New Orleans #2 Stop acting like Blu-Ivy is on North West's level when it comes to…"
14 hours ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
15 hours ago
Peachkyss's 2 blog posts were featured
15 hours ago
That Fly Philly Diva commented on Alexis Danielle Grant's blog post 5 Messages Displayed In Beyonce's New Formation Video -blogged by @Lexxthatsall
"With Big Freedia & Messy Mya on the track, I love this song, and I am not a Beyonce' fan."
15 hours ago
Denise Love commented on Eleven8's blog post 16-Year Old Actress Almost Gets Kidnapped By Fake Uber Drivers
"Nope. I don't trust an Uber. If there is no background check with these drivers, I don't…"
17 hours ago
BunniDWabbit commented on Alexis Danielle Grant's blog post 5 Messages Displayed In Beyonce's New Formation Video -blogged by @Lexxthatsall
"Nice if her to say she likes her nose after redoing her nose job for a more natural look. I wonder…"
18 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service