peeped this on another blog site....thought she was married??....any truth to this???

Tags: 3, ashanti, lashontae, nelly, some

Views: 842

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

what site and where's the proof? no pic? nothing? lol

lol im asking.....waiting for boss to chime in....she never got back wit me when i said tell tae i said wuz up wit it?? lol think it was on bossip...my company blocked bossip and mediatakeout now so i cant go look again right now....

Eleven8 said:

Tae is single...... lol

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN said:

lol im asking.....waiting for boss to chime in....she never got back wit me when i said tell tae i said wuz up wit it?? lol think it was on bossip...my company blocked bossip and mediatakeout now so i cant go look again right now....

Eleven8 said:

iight cool cool

Baller Alert said:

Tae is single...... lol

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN said:

Eleven8 said:

lol

SACK CHASER said:

Hell i cant blame him if its true! Lol

Boss tell her I said #HeyBoo! =)

She has some form of a "him." She posts screenshots of her Facetime'ing with a dude she wont' show.. She's pouting talking about "soon" that she will be happy again when she sees him...

Either way, I'm jealous. lol

Sorry DJ

LOL, you beat me to it!!!!

Baller Alert said:

Sorry DJ

@DJ - This is actually a bittersweet moment for me too. I like Tae, BUT I've waited patiently for Nelly to get rid of that Ashanti bish and now he's been scooped up so quickly.

Nelly - I can't believe this! I bet Tae didn't buy Brass Knuckles or 5.0, did she??? **smdh--walks away mumbling obscenities***

Baller Alert said:

Sorry DJ

bwahahahahaahahaha

man nelly need to get back to shanti and leave some for us reg. niggaz...damn mane lol

Sheli said:

@DJ - This is actually a bittersweet moment for me too. I like Tae, BUT I've waited patiently for Nelly to get rid of that Ashanti bish and now he's been scooped up so quickly.

Nelly - I can't believe this! I bet Tae didn't buy Brass Knuckles or 5.0, did she??? **smdh--walks away mumbling obscenities***

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Usher Raymond IV

Started by QueenRaymond in Talk Ish 1 hour ago. 0 Replies

ok so I'm trying to make peace with a re-occurring ideology that I have been stalking Usher Raymond IV. We all know that he entertains and that is how he makes his living. Since 2012 I have been…Continue

Tags: Usher

A bit rusty, need BALLERIFIC advice

Started by V in Talk Ish. Last reply by HeyMia 23 hours ago. 6 Replies

Hey yall. I notice a decline in the comments on BA lately but...I'm hoping for some advice. I ended my real relationship mos ago, took some time to get my mind right, and I simultaneously just met…Continue

BA reality show...Baller B******!!! lol

Started by AllyNWonderland in Talk Ish. Last reply by Philly Debutante since '88 yesterday. 53 Replies

Ok so I know in a previous discussion I said something about a reality show but with all this exposure BOSS is getting with BA I'm thinking now we start making it official....lol I'm saying, i'm not…Continue

Sex tapes

Started by The real vixxen in Talk Ish. Last reply by Moving In Silence on Wednesday. 29 Replies

Would u do it? And how would u feel if someone recorded you with out ur knowledge?

Latest Activity

Eleven8 posted blog posts
15 minutes ago
V liked Eleven8's blog post Another One Bites The Dust: Osi Umenyiora Marries Leila Lopes In Angola
34 minutes ago
V commented on Eleven8's blog post Another One Bites The Dust: Osi Umenyiora Marries Leila Lopes In Angola
"She's a beauuuuutiful bride! Congratulations to them!"
34 minutes ago
Roger etall commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Mail - Michael Phelps Went Black...In Secret (NSFW Peen Pic!)
"Meh this was taylor chandler pretending to be I someone else. She wrote these posts in a sad…"
1 hour ago
Eleven8's 3 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
QueenRaymond posted a discussion

Usher Raymond IV

ok so I'm trying to make peace with a re-occurring ideology that I have been stalking Usher Raymond…See More
1 hour ago
willson350 posted a status
1 hour ago
willson350 posted a status
1 hour ago
QueenRaymond updated their profile
2 hours ago
Profile IconQueenRaymond, Chantia Daniel, Glennette Mckinney and 29 more joined Baller Alert.com
2 hours ago
MISW commented on Eleven8's blog post Old Lady Shade: Cheryl Lynn & Anita Baker Beef It Out On Social Media
"@TerrellJones I have to use that "with yo strong facial feature having a**. Thank you, that…"
3 hours ago
Terrell Jones commented on Eleven8's blog post Suspect In Lil Wayne Tour Bus Shooting Arrested, Cops Say Shot At Lil Wayne For Street Cred
"With all those charges, he about to get super ni99a time."
3 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video