peeped this on another blog site....thought she was married??....any truth to this???

Tags: 3, ashanti, lashontae, nelly, some

Views: 825

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

what site and where's the proof? no pic? nothing? lol

lol im asking.....waiting for boss to chime in....she never got back wit me when i said tell tae i said wuz up wit it?? lol think it was on bossip...my company blocked bossip and mediatakeout now so i cant go look again right now....


Eleven8 said:

what site and where's the proof? no pic? nothing? lol

Tae is single...... lol

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN said:

lol im asking.....waiting for boss to chime in....she never got back wit me when i said tell tae i said wuz up wit it?? lol think it was on bossip...my company blocked bossip and mediatakeout now so i cant go look again right now....


Eleven8 said:

what site and where's the proof? no pic? nothing? lol

Hell i cant blame him if its true! Lol


Boss tell her I said #HeyBoo! =)

iight cool cool

Baller Alert said:

Tae is single...... lol

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN said:

lol im asking.....waiting for boss to chime in....she never got back wit me when i said tell tae i said wuz up wit it?? lol think it was on bossip...my company blocked bossip and mediatakeout now so i cant go look again right now....


Eleven8 said:

what site and where's the proof? no pic? nothing? lol

lol
 
SACK CHASER said:

Hell i cant blame him if its true! Lol


Boss tell her I said #HeyBoo! =)

She has some form of a "him." She posts screenshots of her Facetime'ing with a dude she wont' show.. She's pouting talking about "soon" that she will be happy again when she sees him...

Either way, I'm jealous. lol

Sorry DJ

LOL, you beat me to it!!!!

Baller Alert said:

Sorry DJ

@DJ - This is actually a bittersweet moment for me too. I like Tae, BUT I've waited patiently for Nelly to get rid of that Ashanti bish and now he's been scooped up so quickly.

Nelly - I can't believe this! I bet Tae didn't buy Brass Knuckles or 5.0, did she??? **smdh--walks away mumbling obscenities***



Baller Alert said:

Sorry DJ

bwahahahahaahahaha

man nelly need to get back to shanti and leave some for us reg. niggaz...damn mane lol

Sheli said:

@DJ - This is actually a bittersweet moment for me too. I like Tae, BUT I've waited patiently for Nelly to get rid of that Ashanti bish and now he's been scooped up so quickly.

Nelly - I can't believe this! I bet Tae didn't buy Brass Knuckles or 5.0, did she??? **smdh--walks away mumbling obscenities***

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


BallerBoards

Baller Mail - Amber Rose Caught Wiz In Bed With Twins

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish 4 hours ago. 0 Replies

Baller Mail - (Disclaimer:…Continue

Ray J's Assistant Accuses Him of Beating On Her & Other Women

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish 4 hours ago. 0 Replies

Do you believe that Ray J has…Continue

Ebola Hits the U.S.

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish 4 hours ago. 0 Replies

The United States has its first…Continue

Your definition of a friend zone

Started by WorkInProgress in Talk Ish. Last reply by Tone 6 hours ago. 10 Replies

I've been told a time or two that I put people in the friend zone. Sometimes it's unintentionally but other times its done for a reason. I'm patient with some but then the "honey moon" period starts…Continue

Latest Activity

miss cali commented on Asimplebijou's blog post BallerAlert's Wives/Girlfriends/Baby Mamas: Ban Kader
"@arissa Girl BOO. You claim to have an opinion, but really typed one word with zero support or tea.…"
1 hour ago
Niko Rose commented on Asimplebijou's blog post BallerAlert's Wives/Girlfriends/Baby Mamas: Ban Kader
"Yes I did write on bullying, as well as several other quirky and insightful pieces chronicling my…"
1 hour ago
Arissa commented on Asimplebijou's blog post BallerAlert's Wives/Girlfriends/Baby Mamas: Ban Kader
"Lol @ Busy and as for Niko...says the bald headed chick who just wrote the longest post on…"
1 hour ago
Baller Alert shared Eleven8's blog post on Twitter
2 hours ago
Niko Rose commented on Asimplebijou's blog post BallerAlert's Wives/Girlfriends/Baby Mamas: Ban Kader
"I hear squawking again."
2 hours ago
Niko Rose commented on Eleven8's blog post Jagged Edge Denied Booted From Atlanta Nightclub
"Eeeeek. Promoters are funny people. Had this been a "now" celebrity then it would…"
2 hours ago
Eleven8's 4 blog posts were featured
3 hours ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
3 hours ago
RubyWoo posted discussions
4 hours ago
Busy Signal aka $picey commented on Asimplebijou's blog post BallerAlert's Wives/Girlfriends/Baby Mamas: Ban Kader
"LOL, the family and relatives are fighting again"
4 hours ago
Tone replied to WorkInProgress's discussion Your definition of a friend zone
"I see "
6 hours ago
Formally Known as Ginger commented on Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Hit or Miss: Beyoncé Wearing Dolce and Gabbana Lace Blouse, High Waist Trousers, and Ivy Kirzhner Pumps For Global Citizen's Concert
"One word: SHOES! But overall I'm not feeling the outfit but I just have something against…"
6 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video