peeped this on another blog site....thought she was married??....any truth to this???

Tags: 3, ashanti, lashontae, nelly, some

Views: 818

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

what site and where's the proof? no pic? nothing? lol

lol im asking.....waiting for boss to chime in....she never got back wit me when i said tell tae i said wuz up wit it?? lol think it was on bossip...my company blocked bossip and mediatakeout now so i cant go look again right now....

Eleven8 said:

Tae is single...... lol

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN said:

lol im asking.....waiting for boss to chime in....she never got back wit me when i said tell tae i said wuz up wit it?? lol think it was on bossip...my company blocked bossip and mediatakeout now so i cant go look again right now....

Eleven8 said:

Hell i cant blame him if its true! Lol

Boss tell her I said #HeyBoo! =)

iight cool cool

Baller Alert said:

Tae is single...... lol

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN said:

Eleven8 said:

lol

SACK CHASER said:

Hell i cant blame him if its true! Lol

Boss tell her I said #HeyBoo! =)

She has some form of a "him." She posts screenshots of her Facetime'ing with a dude she wont' show.. She's pouting talking about "soon" that she will be happy again when she sees him...

Either way, I'm jealous. lol

Sorry DJ

LOL, you beat me to it!!!!

Baller Alert said:

Sorry DJ

@DJ - This is actually a bittersweet moment for me too. I like Tae, BUT I've waited patiently for Nelly to get rid of that Ashanti bish and now he's been scooped up so quickly.

Nelly - I can't believe this! I bet Tae didn't buy Brass Knuckles or 5.0, did she??? **smdh--walks away mumbling obscenities***

Baller Alert said:

Sorry DJ

bwahahahahaahahaha

man nelly need to get back to shanti and leave some for us reg. niggaz...damn mane lol

Sheli said:

@DJ - This is actually a bittersweet moment for me too. I like Tae, BUT I've waited patiently for Nelly to get rid of that Ashanti bish and now he's been scooped up so quickly.

Nelly - I can't believe this! I bet Tae didn't buy Brass Knuckles or 5.0, did she??? **smdh--walks away mumbling obscenities***

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Baller Mail - K. Michelle Turned Down Fans at Wendy's

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by LaLaLaLisa 10 minutes ago. 2 Replies

Disclaimer: Baller Mails are…Continue

Christian Louboutin Shoes

Started by Formally Known as Ginger in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious 11 minutes ago. 10 Replies

So I'm going to go ahead and be ballerific and purchase a pair of Christian Louboutin So Kate pumps. Question. Do they run small, large, or true to size? I can't try them on because nowhere near me…Continue

BAPS!!!! Are you watching?!?!

Started by AllyNWonderland in Talk Ish. Last reply by Monica Amazing 16 minutes ago. 13 Replies

It's a new reality show on lifetime, black men and women. Same drama just sophisticated drama.

Latest Activity

SoLuscious commented on Eleven8's blog post New Couple Alert?: Houston Rockets James Harden & Tahiry Take On China
"@DJ agree with the mileage observation"
4 minutes ago
SMSLove commented on Eleven8's blog post Naya Rivera Married New Hubby On Her & Big Sean's Planned Wedding Date
"This makes me question the authenticity of her and Big Sean relationship, was it all for press?…"
6 minutes ago
Ahab Magnum commented on Eleven8's blog post New Couple Alert?: Houston Rockets James Harden & Tahiry Take On China
"Miles on her kitty?   well s***, what about the miles on his Dack? the double…"
7 minutes ago
Jak Blunt commented on MsMaryMac's blog post Ballerific Relationships - Blended Families: Baby Mama, No Drama
"I love this article. I grew up in a blended family. My mother would bring her bfs to my dad's…"
9 minutes ago
LaLaLaLisa replied to RubyWoo's discussion Baller Mail - K. Michelle Turned Down Fans at Wendy's
"But... But..but her butt is fake though. Good point though. I hate that when speaking of black…"
10 minutes ago
SoLuscious replied to Formally Known as Ginger's discussion Christian Louboutin Shoes
"+1 Cant be trying to snag a baller in payless shoes. "
11 minutes ago
Jak Blunt liked MsMaryMac's blog post Ballerific Relationships - Blended Families: Baby Mama, No Drama
13 minutes ago
SoLuscious replied to RubyWoo's discussion Nicki Minaj Releases Cover Art for 'Anaconda' Single
"sigh"
14 minutes ago
Monica Amazing replied to AllyNWonderland's discussion BAPS!!!! Are you watching?!?!
"Lord... these folks are not affluent. Solid middle class, tho.  I live in St. Louis and…"
16 minutes ago
Sissy commented on Eleven8's blog post Naya Rivera Married New Hubby On Her & Big Sean's Planned Wedding Date
"She is so petty for this.  Even if he did something wrong to her, this move makes her look…"
29 minutes ago
SMSLove replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Michael Strahan
"Hey, I really enjoy the comment creeping section, love it. Can we get a few here and there from…"
33 minutes ago
Formally Known as Ginger replied to RubyWoo's discussion Wifey Material?
"People get having standards mixed up with being picky."
41 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video