Hello ladies! I am new to the site, post-Anderson Cooper and let me just say I am VERY upset that I am JUST learning about this site lbs. I am a rookie in this particular "game" & looking for advice from more seasoned vets on how to snag a baller. To be honest I think the gist of it is I simply do not know the right ppl. I have all the other qualities just not the connections. I need one of you to take me under your wing! Lol! (but so serious haha) Just to give a bit of bkground: most/all of the men I've dated have been BROKE as hell lol (college students, part-time jobs, etc) but I was in it for the love. I'm 24 now with not much to show for from all this "love." It has become pretty clear to me now that I'm not at all content w/ the "average joe" NOR his lifestyle. I've never been the type to mess w/ a guy for $$ but as I'm getting a lil older my mindset has changed, & now am feeling silly as hell for NOT doing so lbs. Not necessarily mess w/ him for $$, but at least get SOMETHING out the deal; I've left too many relationships/flings empty-handed, left with nothing but a broken heart, a broken spirit, a broken ego and an even broker wallet...I'm over it. Never again! Like I said, I strongly believe I have all the physical attributes, the drive, the wit, the personality and the bedroom knowledge to be a BOSS "groupie" lol...just don't know the right ppl!! Which I'm currently working on. But I'm sure there's more to it...what advice would u give to a newbie like myself??

Tags: #advice, #baller, #newbie, #rookie, #snag

Views: 524

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Also, if you go out alone, look busy, not lonely and bored. Look like you're wherever you are with a purpose. 

ATown SouthernGal said:

Girl yes Chicago is filled with ballers!!!  Love Michigan Ave..

Step your dress game up and read the book why men love b****** to get your confidence up.  Confidence is key. Don't be afraid to go out alone.  Pay attention to your body language, make sure when eating out you sit up straight even hood nigrams(with big pockets not corner boys) notice the little details.  Make sure a man can look at you and tell he needs to come proper.

I'd also hang with girls you know who are cashing in with all 3. 

Now when you ladies say "go out alone what exactly does that entail? You do mean out shopping, to restaurants, etc? Those are things that I already do and have no problem with. But going out to a club or a sporting event alone...just the thought...*shudder* lol. & I def will have to get that book!

Phoenix said:

Also, if you go out alone, look busy, not lonely and bored. Look like you're wherever you are with a purpose. 

ATown SouthernGal said:

Girl yes Chicago is filled with ballers!!!  Love Michigan Ave..

Step your dress game up and read the book why men love b****** to get your confidence up.  Confidence is key. Don't be afraid to go out alone.  Pay attention to your body language, make sure when eating out you sit up straight even hood nigrams(with big pockets not corner boys) notice the little details.  Make sure a man can look at you and tell he needs to come proper.

I'd also hang with girls you know who are cashing in with all 3. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

Latest Activity

Shantel commented on Asimplebijou's blog post BallerAlert's Wives/Girlfriends/Baby Mamas: Bertille Sefolosha
"love it !"
36 minutes ago
Shantel commented on yan yan's blog post Reality TV Recap: Love and Hip Hop Atlanta (Reunion part 2)
"Hate I missed it.. lol"
40 minutes ago
yan yan posted a blog post
1 hour ago
yan yan's blog post was featured
1 hour ago
Asimplebijou posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Asimplebijou's 3 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Peachkyss's 3 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
BlkButtafly commented on Asimplebijou's blog post BallerAlert's Wives/Girlfriends/Baby Mamas: Bertille Sefolosha
"Very beautiful family, indeed!"
2 hours ago
Nene2 Live commented on Milagros Reyes's blog post Ballerific Relationships - Too Much, Too Soon By: @milagreee
"~ i read something similar to this post that stated..."the key to happiness is letting each…"
8 hours ago
McKenna Hylton replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Fan Clowns Cam'ron For His Fashion Choices
"I was right with him until the baby comment, that was uncalled for. "
9 hours ago
MsMaryMac shared their blog post on Twitter
10 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video