Hello ladies! I am new to the site, post-Anderson Cooper and let me just say I am VERY upset that I am JUST learning about this site lbs. I am a rookie in this particular "game" & looking for advice from more seasoned vets on how to snag a baller. To be honest I think the gist of it is I simply do not know the right ppl. I have all the other qualities just not the connections. I need one of you to take me under your wing! Lol! (but so serious haha) Just to give a bit of bkground: most/all of the men I've dated have been BROKE as hell lol (college students, part-time jobs, etc) but I was in it for the love. I'm 24 now with not much to show for from all this "love." It has become pretty clear to me now that I'm not at all content w/ the "average joe" NOR his lifestyle. I've never been the type to mess w/ a guy for $$ but as I'm getting a lil older my mindset has changed, & now am feeling silly as hell for NOT doing so lbs. Not necessarily mess w/ him for $$, but at least get SOMETHING out the deal; I've left too many relationships/flings empty-handed, left with nothing but a broken heart, a broken spirit, a broken ego and an even broker wallet...I'm over it. Never again! Like I said, I strongly believe I have all the physical attributes, the drive, the wit, the personality and the bedroom knowledge to be a BOSS "groupie" lol...just don't know the right ppl!! Which I'm currently working on. But I'm sure there's more to it...what advice would u give to a newbie like myself??

Tags: #advice, #baller, #newbie, #rookie, #snag

Views: 526

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Also, if you go out alone, look busy, not lonely and bored. Look like you're wherever you are with a purpose. 

ATown SouthernGal said:

Girl yes Chicago is filled with ballers!!!  Love Michigan Ave..

Step your dress game up and read the book why men love b****** to get your confidence up.  Confidence is key. Don't be afraid to go out alone.  Pay attention to your body language, make sure when eating out you sit up straight even hood nigrams(with big pockets not corner boys) notice the little details.  Make sure a man can look at you and tell he needs to come proper.

I'd also hang with girls you know who are cashing in with all 3. 

Now when you ladies say "go out alone what exactly does that entail? You do mean out shopping, to restaurants, etc? Those are things that I already do and have no problem with. But going out to a club or a sporting event alone...just the thought...*shudder* lol. & I def will have to get that book!

Phoenix said:

Also, if you go out alone, look busy, not lonely and bored. Look like you're wherever you are with a purpose. 

ATown SouthernGal said:

Girl yes Chicago is filled with ballers!!!  Love Michigan Ave..

Step your dress game up and read the book why men love b****** to get your confidence up.  Confidence is key. Don't be afraid to go out alone.  Pay attention to your body language, make sure when eating out you sit up straight even hood nigrams(with big pockets not corner boys) notice the little details.  Make sure a man can look at you and tell he needs to come proper.

I'd also hang with girls you know who are cashing in with all 3. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

\\\\\\\ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

No, I don't want sex...

Started by Formally Known as Ginger in Talk Ish. Last reply by XXXXXX 8 hours ago. 4 Replies

Am I the only person that still believes that "chillin'" means talking, watching TV, etc not f--cking? Like these days I don't even feel comfortable inviting a guy over to my crib for fear he will…Continue

Meet Koi Knowles, Mathew Knowles' Child with Latest Baby Mama

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Ashley T 9 hours ago. 2 Replies

After a DNA test proved that…Continue

The Dream Shares His Wedding Photos

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish 19 hours ago. 0 Replies

The Dream got married for a third…Continue

Florida Woman Caught Stealing Liquor by Hiding It Up Her You-Know-What

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by V 19 hours ago. 5 Replies

A Florida woman was caught on…Continue

Latest Activity

Peachkyss posted a blog post
5 hours ago
Peachkyss's blog post was featured
5 hours ago
aleah updated their profile
5 hours ago
Nicole commented on Eleven8's blog post Bad Girls Club Star Mehgan James Joins Basketball Wives LA
"This should be interesting. Meghan not scared of nobody. Jackie watch out!"
7 hours ago
V commented on Milagros Reyes's blog post The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul By: @milagreee
"This is a great article and I agree with its sentiments. It doesn't take much to be able to…"
7 hours ago
XXXXXX replied to Formally Known as Ginger's discussion No, I don't want sex...
"I think the magic days of trying to get to know somebody are kinda over... Back in the 80s and…"
8 hours ago
XXXXXX replied to Formally Known as Ginger's discussion No, I don't want sex...
"I hear you... I met a woman (she's 38) that I took out on dates and was communicating back and…"
8 hours ago
Ashley T replied to RubyWoo's discussion Meet Koi Knowles, Mathew Knowles' Child with Latest Baby Mama
"She is pretty. Of course she would sing and dance like her big sister. Bey not going for that lol"
9 hours ago
Sandy Cheeks commented on Eleven8's blog post Bad Girls Club Star Mehgan James Joins Basketball Wives LA
"The show shouldn't be called basketball wives seeing that none of them are married to…"
10 hours ago
RubyWoo's 3 events were featured
11 hours ago
RubyWoo posted events
11 hours ago
Carla Jenkins commented on Eleven8's blog post Bad Girls Club Star Mehgan James Joins Basketball Wives LA
"What's the tea between her and Brittish? We need the full backstory before watching the new…"
11 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video