Hi ladies, I've been browsing this site for a minute now and I've learned quite a bit. This post may sound a little bit like the young lady earlier but I have a few more questions. I live in Memphis and my best friend and I have been eyeing the Grizzlies team. We're mainly into Athlete Ballers, and I get that successful business men can be a safer bet but we like what we like :) 

Sometimes when people think of Memphis they instantly think "ghetto/hood". We're the total opposite. We've worked on ourselves to get where we are physically, and actually planning to have some minor cosmetic surgery to up our game even more. I'm in my early 20's and we own a small business. Im also about to start school next fall for Sports Management. We're both VIRGINS and quite curious to know how this would go over with Athletes?

We're not really looking to just get some money and a few trinkets. It might seem extremely unlikely but we actually want relationships! None of the guys on the team are married and 3 of them have serious gfs. And that doesn't mean I wouldn't be interested because they are just GFs and not WIVES. 

Sorry ladies now Im rambling! You comments and any advice is greatly needed thanks so much in advance! 

Views: 625

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lol Im trying, Im ready to get this boob job and start school!

better off getting booty shots then a boob job

Isabella said:

Lol Im trying, Im ready to get this boob job and start school!

Its all on the to do list lol

Hmm,a virgin? Lol you're half way there hun. 

Why dont yall get a nice square dude to settle down with? Lol

I wasn't aware that only non-virgins had game. I've pulled many a baller and not offered the girlbox, including Rudy Gay three years ago. It's not that hard.

Love is a Losing Game said:

I can't say that they are not lookin for love either, but idk....how much game does a virgin have?

@glamazon, its not about not f*****. Its about virgin. A womans mind hell her whole mentality changes the first time she has sex. That is another reason why I think they should give it to someone they feel they are in 'in love' with any the guys feel the same way about them. This virgins tryna give it up to ballers ish is dumb and yall know it. They should f a baller second, but NOT first. Imo....UNLESS they have been in a loving a caring relationship wit the baller they gave it up to

Lol I heard Rudy was one of the more faithful ones but I guess not! Im not trying to come off like the 1st baller I meet im going to have sex with. Its not like that. 2 years ago I started volunteering with a local charity and I met a guy that played here, I wasn't ready to date anyone and I sort of chickened out I guess lol but that helped me see what kind of men Im attracted to and what I want. So Im basically just trying to get myself ready to get back out there so to speak.

glamazon said:

I wasn't aware that only non-virgins had game. I've pulled many a baller and not offered the girlbox, including Rudy Gay three years ago. It's not that hard.

I can't say that they are not lookin for love either, but idk....how much game does a virgin have?

Wait, now that you put it that way I agree. I don't think she should give it up to a baller as opposed to someone she's emotionally in sync with just because he's a baller! I didn't know they were holding onto it JUST to find a baller. I might have to read that over, it was all over the place.

@Isabella, if you're holding on just for a baller and not for being treated right by someone who respects and wants to commit to you then I don't know how well this will fare well. To be honest, you really don't need to go under the knife to appeal to The Grizz. LOL I mean, they're the pits when it comes to standards, and you WILL get your feelings hurt. Sleep with a budding baller, in undergrad or something. Let him fall in love first though. You gotta hold ALL men to the same standards. Who cares how it "goes over" with any man??!

@glamazon, its not about not f*****. Its about virgin. A womans mind hell her whole mentality changes the first time she has sex. That is another reason why I think they should give it to someone they feel they are in 'in love' with any the guys feel the same way about them. This virgins tryna give it up to ballers ish is dumb and yall know it. They should f a baller second, but NOT first. Imo....UNLESS they have been in a loving a caring relationship wit the baller they gave it up to

Thanks everyone for your insight, Im not holding on to my virginity just to find a baller. It never came up, I didn't date in high school and went right in to my career and that was it. The procedures Im having aren't for anyone but myself. BUT! I would like to hear more about Rudy lol

Yea if ur mentality is to give ur virginity to a baller n u have waited this long... ur not ready! These r GROWN MEN thats been around.. n hopefully kno what they want... u will end up hurt in the end... n thats not worth it!! U need to just wait n find u a nice man that will love u first n then everything else will follow

@glamaZon.....I wanna hear more about rudy

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

Latest Activity

Nene2 Live commented on Milagros Reyes's blog post Ballerific Relationships - Too Much, Too Soon By: @milagreee
"~ i read something similar to this post that stated..."the key to happiness is letting each…"
3 hours ago
McKenna Hylton replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Fan Clowns Cam'ron For His Fashion Choices
"I was right with him until the baby comment, that was uncalled for. "
4 hours ago
MsMaryMac shared their blog post on Twitter
5 hours ago
mariemarie675 liked Asimplebijou's blog post BallerAlert's Wives/Girlfriends/Baby Mamas: Bertille Sefolosha
5 hours ago
Kia Russell liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion Tips: How To Save For A Designer Bag
8 hours ago
MsMaryMac shared their blog post on Facebook
9 hours ago
MsMaryMac shared their blog post on Twitter
9 hours ago
Daquita Dixon updated their profile photo
9 hours ago
MsMaryMac posted a blog post
10 hours ago
MsMaryMac's blog post was featured
10 hours ago
SoLuscious commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion Tips: How To Save For A Designer Bag
"I totally agree with her....This is also a good way to save money, in general. I have another…"
10 hours ago
Swaggy Neesh updated their profile
10 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video