Hi ladies, I've been browsing this site for a minute now and I've learned quite a bit. This post may sound a little bit like the young lady earlier but I have a few more questions. I live in Memphis and my best friend and I have been eyeing the Grizzlies team. We're mainly into Athlete Ballers, and I get that successful business men can be a safer bet but we like what we like :) 

Sometimes when people think of Memphis they instantly think "ghetto/hood". We're the total opposite. We've worked on ourselves to get where we are physically, and actually planning to have some minor cosmetic surgery to up our game even more. I'm in my early 20's and we own a small business. Im also about to start school next fall for Sports Management. We're both VIRGINS and quite curious to know how this would go over with Athletes?

We're not really looking to just get some money and a few trinkets. It might seem extremely unlikely but we actually want relationships! None of the guys on the team are married and 3 of them have serious gfs. And that doesn't mean I wouldn't be interested because they are just GFs and not WIVES. 

Sorry ladies now Im rambling! You comments and any advice is greatly needed thanks so much in advance! 

Views: 629

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

@isabella I don't think you are holding on just to find a baller. Ijs don't be so focused on a man's status that you think that means he deserves you. He should love you, a love that no one, not even you can deny, your friends and family can see it with their eyes and even feel it. honestly, I feel my first is on a short list of men that I KNOW loves me. Once you get a litter older and wiser, you will value those men who you can say really love you for YOU, and want good for you. Now, if u can meet a baller and THROUGH TIME he earns a place in your life and heart, then I say yes. But remember those guys are around you too and you can prob assume they haven't been 'tainted' lol wit the game, and values a woman and himself. Choose wisely. Don't just try to get rid of it, make it count.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Your definition of a friend zone

Started by WorkInProgress in Talk Ish. Last reply by DiamondsNPearls 9 minutes ago. 6 Replies

I've been told a time or two that I put people in the friend zone. Sometimes it's unintentionally but other times its done for a reason. I'm patient with some but then the "honey moon" period starts…Continue

Latest Activity

Eleven8's 3 blog posts were featured
5 minutes ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
5 minutes ago
DiamondsNPearls replied to WorkInProgress's discussion Your definition of a friend zone
"It's good that you put a lot of men in the friend zone; that means you have a filter. Too many…"
9 minutes ago
Tone commented on Eleven8's blog post Fantasia Defends Her New Man's Checkered Past
"@spcie I agree humans never learn."
11 minutes ago
DiamondsNPearls commented on Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Hit or Miss: Beyoncé Wearing Dolce and Gabbana Lace Blouse, High Waist Trousers, and Ivy Kirzhner Pumps For Global Citizen's Concert
"B is so cute. Love this blonde; because the light blonde in the beginning of "Beyonce"…"
16 minutes ago
Busy Signal aka $picey commented on Eleven8's blog post Fantasia Defends Her New Man's Checkered Past
"LMAO @Tone. short and sweet lol Hey, it's the HUMAN condition, without drama there is no life.…"
26 minutes ago
Tone replied to WorkInProgress's discussion Your definition of a friend zone
"@sweetneess Stop being so damn bitter and holding grudges"
41 minutes ago
Sweetness replied to WorkInProgress's discussion Your definition of a friend zone
"Sorry hun but tone is THE WORST person to ask about the friend zone. Really if you are putting guys…"
52 minutes ago
Tone replied to RubyWoo's discussion Drake Spotted With Jhonni Blaze At The Club
" Kanye wiz tyga all are worse then drake. "
56 minutes ago
Tone commented on Eleven8's blog post Fantasia Defends Her New Man's Checkered Past
"Women never learn"
1 hour ago
Sean commented on Eleven8's blog post Was KC Chiefs Husain Abdullah Penalized For Praying On The Field?
"@V that's exactly what it is! Eleven stated it perfectly. Look at basketball for example. In…"
1 hour ago
Formally Known as Ginger replied to RubyWoo's discussion Drake Spotted With Jhonni Blaze At The Club
"Man Drake is the simp of the decade. I never seen a dude who continuously messes with known…"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video