Hi ladies, I've been browsing this site for a minute now and I've learned quite a bit. This post may sound a little bit like the young lady earlier but I have a few more questions. I live in Memphis and my best friend and I have been eyeing the Grizzlies team. We're mainly into Athlete Ballers, and I get that successful business men can be a safer bet but we like what we like :) 

Sometimes when people think of Memphis they instantly think "ghetto/hood". We're the total opposite. We've worked on ourselves to get where we are physically, and actually planning to have some minor cosmetic surgery to up our game even more. I'm in my early 20's and we own a small business. Im also about to start school next fall for Sports Management. We're both VIRGINS and quite curious to know how this would go over with Athletes?

We're not really looking to just get some money and a few trinkets. It might seem extremely unlikely but we actually want relationships! None of the guys on the team are married and 3 of them have serious gfs. And that doesn't mean I wouldn't be interested because they are just GFs and not WIVES. 

Sorry ladies now Im rambling! You comments and any advice is greatly needed thanks so much in advance! 

Views: 628

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

@isabella I don't think you are holding on just to find a baller. Ijs don't be so focused on a man's status that you think that means he deserves you. He should love you, a love that no one, not even you can deny, your friends and family can see it with their eyes and even feel it. honestly, I feel my first is on a short list of men that I KNOW loves me. Once you get a litter older and wiser, you will value those men who you can say really love you for YOU, and want good for you. Now, if u can meet a baller and THROUGH TIME he earns a place in your life and heart, then I say yes. But remember those guys are around you too and you can prob assume they haven't been 'tainted' lol wit the game, and values a woman and himself. Choose wisely. Don't just try to get rid of it, make it count.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Ballerific Comment Creepin - Pooch Hall

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish 12 hours ago. 0 Replies

Everybody wants a piece of Tae,…Continue

August Alsina Passes Out While Performing in NY

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish 18 hours ago. 0 Replies

Last night, August Alsina fainted on stage while on the New York leg of his Testimony tour. Witnesses are saying he may have hit his head when he fell. So scary! Luckily, he seems to be recovering…Continue

YG and Elle Varner Spotted at Nike Football Society in LA

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Formally Known as Ginger yesterday. 1 Reply

Continue

Latest Activity

Bret Kube posted a status
"Your One Stop Answer Event Management http://geventm.com/"
37 minutes ago
MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! commented on Eleven8's blog post New Couple Alert: Are Trey Songz & Mila J An Item?
"He looks like he about to show her who invented sex in the 2nd pic"
4 hours ago
Moving In Silence commented on Eleven8's blog post Reality TV Recap: Love & Hip Hop Hollywood (Season 1 Episode 1)
"I'll watch this over Atlanta any day!"
4 hours ago
Baller Alert shared Eleven8's blog post on Twitter
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
Baller Alert shared MsMaryMac's blog post on Twitter
4 hours ago
5 hours ago
livelife25 commented on Eleven8's blog post Evelyn Lozada Says Her Domestic Violence Situation Was Karma
"There's going to be another season of BBW?"
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
livelife25 commented on Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Hit or Miss: Nicole Richie Wearing Noam Hanoch Slash Back Dress For House of Harlow 1960 at Bloomingdale's Launch
"That dress would look better on me from the back."
5 hours ago
Baller Alert shared Niko Rose's blog post on Twitter
5 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video