Hi ladies, I've been browsing this site for a minute now and I've learned quite a bit. This post may sound a little bit like the young lady earlier but I have a few more questions. I live in Memphis and my best friend and I have been eyeing the Grizzlies team. We're mainly into Athlete Ballers, and I get that successful business men can be a safer bet but we like what we like :) 

Sometimes when people think of Memphis they instantly think "ghetto/hood". We're the total opposite. We've worked on ourselves to get where we are physically, and actually planning to have some minor cosmetic surgery to up our game even more. I'm in my early 20's and we own a small business. Im also about to start school next fall for Sports Management. We're both VIRGINS and quite curious to know how this would go over with Athletes?

We're not really looking to just get some money and a few trinkets. It might seem extremely unlikely but we actually want relationships! None of the guys on the team are married and 3 of them have serious gfs. And that doesn't mean I wouldn't be interested because they are just GFs and not WIVES. 

Sorry ladies now Im rambling! You comments and any advice is greatly needed thanks so much in advance! 

Views: 623

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

@isabella I don't think you are holding on just to find a baller. Ijs don't be so focused on a man's status that you think that means he deserves you. He should love you, a love that no one, not even you can deny, your friends and family can see it with their eyes and even feel it. honestly, I feel my first is on a short list of men that I KNOW loves me. Once you get a litter older and wiser, you will value those men who you can say really love you for YOU, and want good for you. Now, if u can meet a baller and THROUGH TIME he earns a place in your life and heart, then I say yes. But remember those guys are around you too and you can prob assume they haven't been 'tainted' lol wit the game, and values a woman and himself. Choose wisely. Don't just try to get rid of it, make it count.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

How to TRICK a Man into Telling You the TRUTH!

Started by Breezy in Talk Ish. Last reply by Formally Known as Ginger 8 minutes ago. 1 Reply

I'm probably about to endure a hell of a lot of backlash from experienced women for revealing this secret, but there are so many women out there who have NO idea what the secret is. So what if a few…Continue

Bow Wow and Ex GF Ayisha Diaz Fire Shots at Each Other

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Tone © 1 hour ago. 1 Reply

Bow Wow posted a pic of him and…Continue

Baller Mail - K. Michelle Turned Down Fans at Wendy's

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish 1 hour ago. 0 Replies

Disclaimer: Baller Mails are…Continue

How to snag

Started by Bossy Bri in Talk Ish. Last reply by Keetah J. 2 hours ago. 4 Replies

Hey Ladies... I havent posted in a while but the last time I did you guys were extremely helpful. I've been speaking to a popular artist via Instagram DM and I want things to go to the next level.…Continue

Latest Activity

SMSLove commented on Volti_MUA's blog post The Other "Don't Ask, Don't Tell": Childhood Molestation by @Volti_MUA
"Thanks for the blog, I wish this was talked about more"
5 minutes ago
Formally Known as Ginger replied to Breezy's discussion How to TRICK a Man into Telling You the TRUTH!
"If I gotta damn near give a man a roofie to tell the truth I gotta cut his ass loose."
8 minutes ago
Carla Jenkins commented on Eleven8's blog post Porsha Williams Snags A New Baller (Video)
"Go Porsha! Anything better than Kordell."
19 minutes ago
Baller Alert shared thekillahBEE's blog post on Twitter
21 minutes ago
Baller Alert shared Eleven8's blog post on Twitter
24 minutes ago
Vi V joined OUT OF CONTROL's group
Thumbnail

WHO DON'T WANT A BALLER!

This group is for all the FLY ladies and gents that keep their hair done, shape up tight and pussy…See More
28 minutes ago
Baller Alert shared Asimplebijou's blog post on Twitter
28 minutes ago
Vi V joined FP's group
Thumbnail

Real ballers who run ballers

for those ladies who are really connected and know the know and who will drop this knowledge. for…See More
31 minutes ago
Baller Alert shared Volti_MUA's blog post on Twitter
33 minutes ago
Vi V joined iShine's group
Thumbnail

The Classifieds

The purpose of this group is to  post any items, tickets, goods for sale or any services that you…See More
1 hour ago
Vi V joined SEASONED $PICE PINE NEEDLE's group
Thumbnail

THE TRAVEL GROUP!!!!!!!!

Share your travel tips here BA members and BA lurkers. When we share we care and grow by learning…See More
1 hour ago
Tone © replied to RubyWoo's discussion Bow Wow and Ex GF Ayisha Diaz Fire Shots at Each Other
"Publicity stunt dude was just hypeing her up two weeks ago."
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video