Hi ladies, I've been browsing this site for a minute now and I've learned quite a bit. This post may sound a little bit like the young lady earlier but I have a few more questions. I live in Memphis and my best friend and I have been eyeing the Grizzlies team. We're mainly into Athlete Ballers, and I get that successful business men can be a safer bet but we like what we like :) 

Sometimes when people think of Memphis they instantly think "ghetto/hood". We're the total opposite. We've worked on ourselves to get where we are physically, and actually planning to have some minor cosmetic surgery to up our game even more. I'm in my early 20's and we own a small business. Im also about to start school next fall for Sports Management. We're both VIRGINS and quite curious to know how this would go over with Athletes?

We're not really looking to just get some money and a few trinkets. It might seem extremely unlikely but we actually want relationships! None of the guys on the team are married and 3 of them have serious gfs. And that doesn't mean I wouldn't be interested because they are just GFs and not WIVES. 

Sorry ladies now Im rambling! You comments and any advice is greatly needed thanks so much in advance! 

Views: 623

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

@isabella I don't think you are holding on just to find a baller. Ijs don't be so focused on a man's status that you think that means he deserves you. He should love you, a love that no one, not even you can deny, your friends and family can see it with their eyes and even feel it. honestly, I feel my first is on a short list of men that I KNOW loves me. Once you get a litter older and wiser, you will value those men who you can say really love you for YOU, and want good for you. Now, if u can meet a baller and THROUGH TIME he earns a place in your life and heart, then I say yes. But remember those guys are around you too and you can prob assume they haven't been 'tainted' lol wit the game, and values a woman and himself. Choose wisely. Don't just try to get rid of it, make it count.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

BAPS!!!! Are you watching?!?!

Started by AllyNWonderland in Talk Ish. Last reply by Moving In Silence 53 minutes ago. 7 Replies

It's a new reality show on lifetime, black men and women. Same drama just sophisticated drama.

Christian Louboutin Shoes

Started by Formally Known as Ginger in Talk Ish. Last reply by Formally Known as Ginger 2 hours ago. 5 Replies

So I'm going to go ahead and be ballerific and purchase a pair of Christian Louboutin So Kate pumps. Question. Do they run small, large, or true to size? I can't try them on because nowhere near me…Continue

Latest Activity

nyeasia updated their profile
41 minutes ago
Moving In Silence replied to AllyNWonderland's discussion BAPS!!!! Are you watching?!?!
"Ooooo! "
53 minutes ago
LovesChild1984 commented on Eleven8's blog post K Michelle & New Boyfriend To Appear In New Reality Show
"He was just in DC at Josephine's with a Spanish girl. I guess the saying is right, these dudes…"
1 hour ago
B Thang commented on Eleven8's blog post Naya Rivera Married New Hubby On Her & Big Sean's Planned Wedding Date
"This confirms her ass is really crazy lol. Wow!"
1 hour ago
Saint hella commented on Eleven8's blog post K Michelle & New Boyfriend To Appear In New Reality Show
"She'll have a new man by the series premiere"
1 hour ago
mariemarie675 replied to AllyNWonderland's discussion BAPS!!!! Are you watching?!?!
"There are affluent black ppl in every major city. If you are from the bottom then that may be hard…"
1 hour ago
mariemarie675 commented on Eleven8's blog post T.I. & Tiny Release Songs Dedicated To One Another (VIDEO)
"Aww Tiny's song is cute. Glad Tip's back to his senses."
1 hour ago
RubyWoo posted discussions
2 hours ago
GoalDigging commented on Eleven8's blog post Naya Rivera Married New Hubby On Her & Big Sean's Planned Wedding Date
"Maybe she wanted to turn that date from a bad memory to a good one."
2 hours ago
GoalDigging commented on MsMaryMac's blog post Ballerific Relationships - Blended Families: Baby Mama, No Drama
"If my boyfriend had kids, I would want to be actively apart of their lives. I think it is up to the…"
2 hours ago
Formally Known as Ginger replied to Formally Known as Ginger's discussion Christian Louboutin Shoes
"Oh gosh, I'm about to be calling all over the place trying to find these damn shoes in store.…"
2 hours ago
Formally Known as Ginger replied to AllyNWonderland's discussion BAPS!!!! Are you watching?!?!
"My thing is I feel like some of them were trying to look down their nose at "everyday"…"
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video