Hi ladies, I've been browsing this site for a minute now and I've learned quite a bit. This post may sound a little bit like the young lady earlier but I have a few more questions. I live in Memphis and my best friend and I have been eyeing the Grizzlies team. We're mainly into Athlete Ballers, and I get that successful business men can be a safer bet but we like what we like :) 

Sometimes when people think of Memphis they instantly think "ghetto/hood". We're the total opposite. We've worked on ourselves to get where we are physically, and actually planning to have some minor cosmetic surgery to up our game even more. I'm in my early 20's and we own a small business. Im also about to start school next fall for Sports Management. We're both VIRGINS and quite curious to know how this would go over with Athletes?

We're not really looking to just get some money and a few trinkets. It might seem extremely unlikely but we actually want relationships! None of the guys on the team are married and 3 of them have serious gfs. And that doesn't mean I wouldn't be interested because they are just GFs and not WIVES. 

Sorry ladies now Im rambling! You comments and any advice is greatly needed thanks so much in advance! 

Views: 623

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

@isabella I don't think you are holding on just to find a baller. Ijs don't be so focused on a man's status that you think that means he deserves you. He should love you, a love that no one, not even you can deny, your friends and family can see it with their eyes and even feel it. honestly, I feel my first is on a short list of men that I KNOW loves me. Once you get a litter older and wiser, you will value those men who you can say really love you for YOU, and want good for you. Now, if u can meet a baller and THROUGH TIME he earns a place in your life and heart, then I say yes. But remember those guys are around you too and you can prob assume they haven't been 'tainted' lol wit the game, and values a woman and himself. Choose wisely. Don't just try to get rid of it, make it count.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Baller Mail - Momma Dee Got Herself a Man

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Monica Amazing 54 minutes ago. 1 Reply

From the looks of it, Momma Dee…Continue

This always makes me smile!

Started by sailout in Talk Ish. Last reply by Love love!!! 9 hours ago. 1 Reply

Just thought I'd share :) Have a great night ladies and gents!https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=258513721011384Continue

Forgiving Friends: Jennifer & Evelyn

Started by Sheli in Talk Ish. Last reply by Love love!!! 10 hours ago. 14 Replies

Do you guys forgive your girlfriends when the screw up and I mean a major screw up, not telling a small secret I mean like the Jen and Eve situation.  I've been thinking about this lately, and then I…Continue

Latest Activity

Profile IconChandler Ellis, Aaliyah, Marshay H and 13 more joined Baller Alert.com
5 minutes ago
Shantel liked Asimplebijou's blog post Balerific Couple: Swizz Beats & Alicia Keys Expecting Second Child
8 minutes ago
Shantel commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Balerific Couple: Swizz Beats & Alicia Keys Expecting Second Child
"Congrats are def in order !"
9 minutes ago
Baller Alert shared Asimplebijou's blog post on Twitter
9 minutes ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
10 minutes ago
Peachkyss's 2 blog posts were featured
10 minutes ago
LivingLikeItsGolden commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Balerific Couple: Swizz Beats & Alicia Keys Expecting Second Child
"Congrats! That's a beautiful picture"
29 minutes ago
Sheli commented on Aarynn Denise's blog post Remy Ma Set To Be Released From Prison Tomorrow
"I liked her album "There's Something About Remy" it was actually pretty good. It was…"
36 minutes ago
Monica Amazing replied to RubyWoo's discussion Baller Mail - Momma Dee Got Herself a Man
"Why on EARTH would Mamma Dee bother with this using ass leech?!?!  I can't stand pieces…"
54 minutes ago
Star commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Balerific Couple: Swizz Beats & Alicia Keys Expecting Second Child
"I heart the above pic! Love. Congrats to the couple"
1 hour ago
Brown Skin Beauty commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Balerific Couple: Swizz Beats & Alicia Keys Expecting Second Child
"Honestly I totally forgot about them...congrats to them both!"
2 hours ago
Asimplebijou's 2 blog posts were featured
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video