Hi ladies, I've been browsing this site for a minute now and I've learned quite a bit. This post may sound a little bit like the young lady earlier but I have a few more questions. I live in Memphis and my best friend and I have been eyeing the Grizzlies team. We're mainly into Athlete Ballers, and I get that successful business men can be a safer bet but we like what we like :) 

Sometimes when people think of Memphis they instantly think "ghetto/hood". We're the total opposite. We've worked on ourselves to get where we are physically, and actually planning to have some minor cosmetic surgery to up our game even more. I'm in my early 20's and we own a small business. Im also about to start school next fall for Sports Management. We're both VIRGINS and quite curious to know how this would go over with Athletes?

We're not really looking to just get some money and a few trinkets. It might seem extremely unlikely but we actually want relationships! None of the guys on the team are married and 3 of them have serious gfs. And that doesn't mean I wouldn't be interested because they are just GFs and not WIVES. 

Sorry ladies now Im rambling! You comments and any advice is greatly needed thanks so much in advance! 

Views: 625

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

@isabella I don't think you are holding on just to find a baller. Ijs don't be so focused on a man's status that you think that means he deserves you. He should love you, a love that no one, not even you can deny, your friends and family can see it with their eyes and even feel it. honestly, I feel my first is on a short list of men that I KNOW loves me. Once you get a litter older and wiser, you will value those men who you can say really love you for YOU, and want good for you. Now, if u can meet a baller and THROUGH TIME he earns a place in your life and heart, then I say yes. But remember those guys are around you too and you can prob assume they haven't been 'tainted' lol wit the game, and values a woman and himself. Choose wisely. Don't just try to get rid of it, make it count.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Producer Nizzy J's Baby Momma Lilliana Hernandez Is Smashing Paul George

Started by Vanessa G in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sweetness 3 hours ago. 32 Replies

It looks like music producer Nizzy J's ex video heaux baby momma Lilliana Hernandez is currently smashing Paul George. They started following each other a couple days ago and have been dropping hints…Continue

Nicki Minaj 'Anaconda'

Started by LB&Company in Talk Ish. Last reply by Artist formally known as 4 hours ago. 1 Reply

In my opinion,I thought the song was dumb as hell but I know Drake was happy. I thought Nicki was turning her image around

Latest Activity

Peachkyss posted blog posts
43 minutes ago
Peachkyss's 2 blog posts were featured
43 minutes ago
V commented on Eleven8's blog post Juelz Santana Disses Kimbella On Twitter For Showing Her A$$
"@FormallyKnownasGinger-yes her body does look a lil weird, and yes she had a son before she got…"
1 hour ago
SoLuscious commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Morning Wood: Jon "Bones" Jones (UFC Fighter)
"Sooo yummy"
1 hour ago
Formally Known as Ginger commented on Eleven8's blog post Juelz Santana Disses Kimbella On Twitter For Showing Her A$$
"Either she fired her photoshop person or her body fell off after this last baby. Correct me if…"
1 hour ago
Lala25 commented on Eleven8's blog post Juelz Santana Disses Kimbella On Twitter For Showing Her A$$
"She is soooo unattractive to me. Smh i kinda want her to have a seat but i feel like her showing…"
1 hour ago
Moving In Silence liked TDPinkFitness's blog post Ballerific Health: Mirror, Mirror on the Wall
2 hours ago
EmpressSoDivine liked Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Fashion Inspiration: Fall 2014
2 hours ago
Peachkyss and Kyla Sumpter are now friends
3 hours ago
Martinip commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Morning Wood: Jon "Bones" Jones (UFC Fighter)
"yes yes and yes!!! "
3 hours ago
Martinip commented on TDPinkFitness's blog post Ballerific Health: Mirror, Mirror on the Wall
"Great job! I def need to get on it. Lazyness is killing me smh"
3 hours ago
Martinip liked TDPinkFitness's blog post Ballerific Health: Mirror, Mirror on the Wall
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video