Hi ladies, I've been browsing this site for a minute now and I've learned quite a bit. This post may sound a little bit like the young lady earlier but I have a few more questions. I live in Memphis and my best friend and I have been eyeing the Grizzlies team. We're mainly into Athlete Ballers, and I get that successful business men can be a safer bet but we like what we like :) 

Sometimes when people think of Memphis they instantly think "ghetto/hood". We're the total opposite. We've worked on ourselves to get where we are physically, and actually planning to have some minor cosmetic surgery to up our game even more. I'm in my early 20's and we own a small business. Im also about to start school next fall for Sports Management. We're both VIRGINS and quite curious to know how this would go over with Athletes?

We're not really looking to just get some money and a few trinkets. It might seem extremely unlikely but we actually want relationships! None of the guys on the team are married and 3 of them have serious gfs. And that doesn't mean I wouldn't be interested because they are just GFs and not WIVES. 

Sorry ladies now Im rambling! You comments and any advice is greatly needed thanks so much in advance! 

Views: 629

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

@isabella I don't think you are holding on just to find a baller. Ijs don't be so focused on a man's status that you think that means he deserves you. He should love you, a love that no one, not even you can deny, your friends and family can see it with their eyes and even feel it. honestly, I feel my first is on a short list of men that I KNOW loves me. Once you get a litter older and wiser, you will value those men who you can say really love you for YOU, and want good for you. Now, if u can meet a baller and THROUGH TIME he earns a place in your life and heart, then I say yes. But remember those guys are around you too and you can prob assume they haven't been 'tainted' lol wit the game, and values a woman and himself. Choose wisely. Don't just try to get rid of it, make it count.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Maca Root for Energy

Started by SMSLove in Talk Ish. Last reply by WorkInProgress 1 minute ago. 21 Replies

Good Morning Ladies,I’ve been reading about Maca Root and they say it gives you energy. Those of you that’s tried it, did it boost your energy? They also say it makes you happy.I work 12 hour days, a…Continue

Blac Chyna Shows Off New Hairdo

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by BellaDoña 7 minutes ago. 2 Replies

Thoughts?Continue

Baller Alert's F*ck, Marry, Kill - Jeezy, Method Man, Pharrell

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by AmericanBeauty 43 minutes ago. 12 Replies

Out of these three men, who would…Continue

Latest Activity

BellaDoña replied to RubyWoo's discussion Blac Chyna Shows Off New Hairdo
"Me likey! A mature and sexy look for her :)"
7 minutes ago
WorkInProgress commented on thekillahBEE's blog post Ballerific Relationships - Are You in love with Transition "Dih"?
"Omg I needed this. I was about to revert back to my spaz out on a nigga days, thank you for posting…"
9 minutes ago
Denise Love commented on thekillahBEE's blog post Ballerific Relationships - Are You in love with Transition "Dih"?
"This is great! I needed this reminder! Thanks!"
26 minutes ago
Niko Rose commented on Eleven8's blog post Are You Training Your Replacement?
"The best advice I was given was to work like someone is trying to take your place. And the truth…"
36 minutes ago
AmericanBeauty liked Milagros Reyes's blog post Ballerific Relationships - Emotional Affair By: @milagreee
38 minutes ago
Niko Rose liked Milagros Reyes's blog post Ballerific Relationships - Emotional Affair By: @milagreee
41 minutes ago
Niko Rose liked Asimplebijou's blog post Morning Wood: Daniel Gibson (NBA Player)
42 minutes ago
Niko Rose liked Asimplebijou's blog post Morning Wood: Daniel Gibson (NBA Player)
42 minutes ago
AmericanBeauty replied to RubyWoo's discussion Baller Alert's F*ck, Marry, Kill - Jeezy, Method Man, Pharrell
"LMAO I just caught your comment after I commented.. Yeah, he gets killed off IMMEDIATELY.. "
43 minutes ago
Niko Rose commented on Eleven8's blog post Ray McDonald's Fiancee Allegedly Pulled A Gun On Him In Previous Incident
"This shhh is ridiculous. Like totally crazy."
43 minutes ago
AmericanBeauty replied to RubyWoo's discussion Baller Alert's F*ck, Marry, Kill - Jeezy, Method Man, Pharrell
"F-Method Man M- Pharrell K- Jeezy (I heard he was lacking in the "meat" department)"
44 minutes ago
HeavenSoExtra commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion News: Was Kendall Jenner Bullied During New York Fashion Week
"Although I totally understand their frustration it's still very petty. And unprofessional. I…"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video