Hey Ladies... 
I'm new to the site... I need y'all help. I'm 24 in La (Los Angeles) 
Tired of the bs & lames. I know I shamefully late getting into this game but I 
Can't deal with the fuckery anymore.  

So! Here's what I need: 
1)Pointers/warnings 
2)The do's & dont's of this site and the game.
3)Where are the go to spots in LA? 

Views: 268

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hmm...I don't think your late at all. As long as your still in your 20's, and even then, there are older ballers out there for older women. Anyway, the older you get, the wiser you get to this game, and personally you learn and grow and know what to look out for.

I would be typing multiple pages if I could tell you the do's, dont's, and what to look out for. But for starters I would say this:

There are so many types of ballers in the world. Corporate/Professional ballers, athletes, Entrepreneurs, trust fund babies, some Politicians, Actors, etc. You have to decide who you are, and what type of guys you want to meet. That will determine where you go, how you dress, what your into, where you live etc.

Once you have that down pat, determine what your goal is. Is it to get married? Is it to have a sugar daddy? Is it to have a fling with a dude, go shopping, or travel w/o any real commitment? Do you want love?

Once you kinda have a grasp on what it is you want, then you can proceed accordingly. There are so many blogs and forum posts on here with years worth of info. Whatever you're looking for type it in the forum I'm sure something will pop up.

Also do google research and read books. Before you know it, you'll have all the info you need to find you dream man! :)

PS, I don't live in LA so, I can't help you with that one. But if you want a rich man, go where the rich go.

Wow, it's like a whole science to this .... Thank
You.. That was a lot of into .. Detailed 

Zaria 22 said:

Hmm...I don't think your late at all. As long as your still in your 20's, and even then, there are older ballers out there for older women. Anyway, the older you get, the wiser you get to this game, and personally you learn and grow and know what to look out for.

I would be typing multiple pages if I could tell you the do's, dont's, and what to look out for. But for starters I would say this:

There are so many types of ballers in the world. Corporate/Professional ballers, athletes, Entrepreneurs, trust fund babies, some Politicians, Actors, etc. You have to decide who you are, and what type of guys you want to meet. That will determine where you go, how you dress, what your into, where you live etc.

Once you have that down pat, determine what your goal is. Is it to get married? Is it to have a sugar daddy? Is it to have a fling with a dude, go shopping, or travel w/o any real commitment? Do you want love?

Once you kinda have a grasp on what it is you want, then you can proceed accordingly. There are so many blogs and forum posts on here with years worth of info. Whatever you're looking for type it in the forum I'm sure something will pop up.

Also do google research and read books. Before you know it, you'll have all the info you need to find you dream man! :)

PS, I don't live in LA so, I can't help you with that one. But if you want a rich man, go where the rich go.

I'm in L.A and need a new partner in crime,let's meet for drinks sometime :)

Zaria 22 said:

Let's set It up ... Inbox me 

BeautyandBrains said:
I'm in L.A and need a new partner in crime,let's meet for drinks sometime :)

Zaria 22 said:

Hey, I live in L.A, and I can tell you all the spots. I’m 19, but I use my friends sisters I.D to get in the hot spots, Shes moving, so I wont be able to use that anymore, so i have another 2 years or im waiting on my cousin to send me hers so I can get back on the scene. But even though im young, I mingled with the right people to know where to go on what days. But welcome to the site, Fee free to ask me any questions

I'm in the exact same position, LA and all, so thanks for making this! I'll be 21 next month but I'm never here in LA except for summers so don't know where to go.

I know where you can get an Id ... But it's a but pricey
Seeing how it's the kind than you can scan at the clubs
And use at the airport .. Anyway I'll give you the details 
And I think we should all link up since were in la .. Inbox me

Lady Letty said:

Hey, I live in L.A, and I can tell you all the spots. I’m 19, but I use my friends sisters I.D to get in the hot spots, Shes moving, so I wont be able to use that anymore, so i have another 2 years or im waiting on my cousin to send me hers so I can get back on the scene. But even though im young, I mingled with the right people to know where to go on what days. But welcome to the site, Fee free to ask me any questions

Next month will be here before you know it . ..& your right on time for all the summer events ...let's all link up ..

BestCoast said:

I'm in the exact same position, LA and all, so thanks for making this! I'll be 21 next month but I'm never here in LA except for summers so don't know where to go.

Sounds like a plan, im inboxing you right now

Winter Wonderland said:

I know where you can get an Id ... But it's a but pricey
Seeing how it's the kind than you can scan at the clubs
And use at the airport .. Anyway I'll give you the details 
And I think we should all link up since were in la .. Inbox me

Lady Letty said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Young Jeezy Steps Out With His New Girlfriend in Atlanta

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by GoalDigging 49 minutes ago. 4 Replies

Young Jeezy has been seen…Continue

Whats up with this guy?

Started by Cleopatra Jones in Talk Ish. Last reply by Busy Signal aka $picey 2 hours ago. 23 Replies

He's a 40-smth year old White agriculture baller, I think we can talk millions here. He reached out to me through.. a certain website; we spent a night in the hotel once, he got really interested in…Continue

Latest Activity

RubyWoo posted a blog post
4 minutes ago
RubyWoo's blog post was featured
4 minutes ago
Eleven8 commented on Eleven8's blog post Ballerific Business: Know Your Product (Research Research Research)
"I find this very often with hair companies. A lot of them come up on some money and head to Ali…"
14 minutes ago
POFBALLER joined Baller Alert's group
21 minutes ago
Andrea Crayton commented on Eleven8's blog post Contest: Win The Ultimate Baller Alert Holiday Gift Basket
"DONE"
23 minutes ago
MISW commented on Eleven8's blog post Ballerific Business: Know Your Product (Research Research Research)
"This actually happened to me with Tya Wrights hair company. I placed an order and emailed a…"
26 minutes ago
firstclassv shared Eleven8's blog post on Twitter
42 minutes ago
Peachkyss liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Foot Werk: Dsquared Virginia High Heeled Sandals
44 minutes ago
GoalDigging replied to RubyWoo's discussion Identities of Cops Killed in Brooklyn Released, Son of Slain Cop Sends His Dad a Message
"Very sad."
47 minutes ago
GoalDigging replied to RubyWoo's discussion Young Jeezy Steps Out With His New Girlfriend in Atlanta
"She's beautiful and they look great."
49 minutes ago
GoalDigging commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - James Young, Rookie With The Boston Celtics
"She sounds very young and impressionable. That was not was not wild sex, but it is for an 18-19…"
52 minutes ago
Eleven8's 4 blog posts were featured
59 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video