Hey Ladies... 
I'm new to the site... I need y'all help. I'm 24 in La (Los Angeles) 
Tired of the bs & lames. I know I shamefully late getting into this game but I 
Can't deal with the fuckery anymore.  

So! Here's what I need: 
1)Pointers/warnings 
2)The do's & dont's of this site and the game.
3)Where are the go to spots in LA? 

Views: 268

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hmm...I don't think your late at all. As long as your still in your 20's, and even then, there are older ballers out there for older women. Anyway, the older you get, the wiser you get to this game, and personally you learn and grow and know what to look out for.

I would be typing multiple pages if I could tell you the do's, dont's, and what to look out for. But for starters I would say this:

There are so many types of ballers in the world. Corporate/Professional ballers, athletes, Entrepreneurs, trust fund babies, some Politicians, Actors, etc. You have to decide who you are, and what type of guys you want to meet. That will determine where you go, how you dress, what your into, where you live etc.

Once you have that down pat, determine what your goal is. Is it to get married? Is it to have a sugar daddy? Is it to have a fling with a dude, go shopping, or travel w/o any real commitment? Do you want love?

Once you kinda have a grasp on what it is you want, then you can proceed accordingly. There are so many blogs and forum posts on here with years worth of info. Whatever you're looking for type it in the forum I'm sure something will pop up.

Also do google research and read books. Before you know it, you'll have all the info you need to find you dream man! :)

 

PS, I don't live in LA so, I can't help you with that one. But if you want a rich man, go where the rich go.

Wow, it's like a whole science to this .... Thank
You.. That was a lot of into .. Detailed 

Zaria 22 said:

Hmm...I don't think your late at all. As long as your still in your 20's, and even then, there are older ballers out there for older women. Anyway, the older you get, the wiser you get to this game, and personally you learn and grow and know what to look out for.

I would be typing multiple pages if I could tell you the do's, dont's, and what to look out for. But for starters I would say this:

There are so many types of ballers in the world. Corporate/Professional ballers, athletes, Entrepreneurs, trust fund babies, some Politicians, Actors, etc. You have to decide who you are, and what type of guys you want to meet. That will determine where you go, how you dress, what your into, where you live etc.

Once you have that down pat, determine what your goal is. Is it to get married? Is it to have a sugar daddy? Is it to have a fling with a dude, go shopping, or travel w/o any real commitment? Do you want love?

Once you kinda have a grasp on what it is you want, then you can proceed accordingly. There are so many blogs and forum posts on here with years worth of info. Whatever you're looking for type it in the forum I'm sure something will pop up.

Also do google research and read books. Before you know it, you'll have all the info you need to find you dream man! :)

 

PS, I don't live in LA so, I can't help you with that one. But if you want a rich man, go where the rich go.

I'm in L.A and need a new partner in crime,let's meet for drinks sometime :)

Zaria 22 said:

Hmm...I don't think your late at all. As long as your still in your 20's, and even then, there are older ballers out there for older women. Anyway, the older you get, the wiser you get to this game, and personally you learn and grow and know what to look out for.

I would be typing multiple pages if I could tell you the do's, dont's, and what to look out for. But for starters I would say this:

There are so many types of ballers in the world. Corporate/Professional ballers, athletes, Entrepreneurs, trust fund babies, some Politicians, Actors, etc. You have to decide who you are, and what type of guys you want to meet. That will determine where you go, how you dress, what your into, where you live etc.

Once you have that down pat, determine what your goal is. Is it to get married? Is it to have a sugar daddy? Is it to have a fling with a dude, go shopping, or travel w/o any real commitment? Do you want love?

Once you kinda have a grasp on what it is you want, then you can proceed accordingly. There are so many blogs and forum posts on here with years worth of info. Whatever you're looking for type it in the forum I'm sure something will pop up.

Also do google research and read books. Before you know it, you'll have all the info you need to find you dream man! :)

 

PS, I don't live in LA so, I can't help you with that one. But if you want a rich man, go where the rich go.

Let's set It up ... Inbox me 

BeautyandBrains said:
I'm in L.A and need a new partner in crime,let's meet for drinks sometime :)

Zaria 22 said:

Hmm...I don't think your late at all. As long as your still in your 20's, and even then, there are older ballers out there for older women. Anyway, the older you get, the wiser you get to this game, and personally you learn and grow and know what to look out for.

I would be typing multiple pages if I could tell you the do's, dont's, and what to look out for. But for starters I would say this:

There are so many types of ballers in the world. Corporate/Professional ballers, athletes, Entrepreneurs, trust fund babies, some Politicians, Actors, etc. You have to decide who you are, and what type of guys you want to meet. That will determine where you go, how you dress, what your into, where you live etc.

Once you have that down pat, determine what your goal is. Is it to get married? Is it to have a sugar daddy? Is it to have a fling with a dude, go shopping, or travel w/o any real commitment? Do you want love?

Once you kinda have a grasp on what it is you want, then you can proceed accordingly. There are so many blogs and forum posts on here with years worth of info. Whatever you're looking for type it in the forum I'm sure something will pop up.

Also do google research and read books. Before you know it, you'll have all the info you need to find you dream man! :)

 

PS, I don't live in LA so, I can't help you with that one. But if you want a rich man, go where the rich go.

Hey, I live in L.A, and I can tell you all the spots. I’m 19, but I use my friends sisters I.D to get in the hot spots, Shes moving, so I wont be able to use that anymore, so i have another 2 years or im waiting on my cousin to send me hers so I can get back on the scene. But even though im young, I mingled with the right people to know where to go on what days. But welcome to the site, Fee free to ask me any questions

I'm in the exact same position, LA and all, so thanks for making this! I'll be 21 next month but I'm never here in LA except for summers so don't know where to go.

I know where you can get an Id ... But it's a but pricey
Seeing how it's the kind than you can scan at the clubs
And use at the airport .. Anyway I'll give you the details 
And I think we should all link up since were in la .. Inbox me

Lady Letty said:

Hey, I live in L.A, and I can tell you all the spots. I’m 19, but I use my friends sisters I.D to get in the hot spots, Shes moving, so I wont be able to use that anymore, so i have another 2 years or im waiting on my cousin to send me hers so I can get back on the scene. But even though im young, I mingled with the right people to know where to go on what days. But welcome to the site, Fee free to ask me any questions

Next month will be here before you know it . ..& your right on time for all the summer events ...let's all link up ..

BestCoast said:

I'm in the exact same position, LA and all, so thanks for making this! I'll be 21 next month but I'm never here in LA except for summers so don't know where to go.

Sounds like a plan, im inboxing you right now

Winter Wonderland said:

I know where you can get an Id ... But it's a but pricey
Seeing how it's the kind than you can scan at the clubs
And use at the airport .. Anyway I'll give you the details 
And I think we should all link up since were in la .. Inbox me

Lady Letty said:

Hey, I live in L.A, and I can tell you all the spots. I’m 19, but I use my friends sisters I.D to get in the hot spots, Shes moving, so I wont be able to use that anymore, so i have another 2 years or im waiting on my cousin to send me hers so I can get back on the scene. But even though im young, I mingled with the right people to know where to go on what days. But welcome to the site, Fee free to ask me any questions

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


BallerBoards

Known Escort Jenna Shea Puts Josh Gordon on Blast

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by DiamondsNPearls 38 minutes ago. 5 Replies

NFL player Josh Gordon, who…Continue

Does social media give people false sense of importance?

Started by Tone © in Talk Ish. Last reply by Brown Skin Beauty 1 hour ago. 6 Replies

I noticed that on Instagram if a person has a small follower count that their word somehow mean less than someone with a lot of followers.

Latest Activity

DiamondsNPearls replied to RubyWoo's discussion Known Escort Jenna Shea Puts Josh Gordon on Blast
"I support women who work in the sex industry but she's unattractive and seems trashy. Whatever…"
38 minutes ago
GoalDigging replied to RubyWoo's discussion Known Escort Jenna Shea Puts Josh Gordon on Blast
"Just stupid."
1 hour ago
Brown Skin Beauty replied to Tone ©'s discussion Does social media give people false sense of importance?
"I know so many broke folks with tons of followers that if you look at they IG you would really…"
1 hour ago
V commented on Asimplebijou's blog post BallerAlert's How Much Do They Make?: Andre Iguodala (Golden State Warriors)
"I followed AI's career a few years ago when he was with the 76ers. Bet they wish they…"
2 hours ago
GeeLee commented on Eleven8's blog post USC RB Anthony Brown Quits Team, Says Coach Is Racist
"I will remain neutral & have to see his stats.  Not too sure about those years.…"
2 hours ago
Profile IconCrystalyn and CHANTAEY DIALLO are attending RubyWoo's event
Thumbnail

Miami - Red Cafe & Bryant McKinnie @ Fifty 8/29 at Viceroy Miami Hotel - Fifty

August 29, 2014 at 10pm to August 30, 2014 at 5am
2 hours ago
DiamondsNPearls replied to Tone ©'s discussion Does social media give people false sense of importance?
"People are so weird nowadays. It's like they put more value on what's online/social media…"
3 hours ago
Sandy Cheeks commented on Rachel L. Hill's blog post Ballerific Sports: How to Snag An Athlete on Campus
"Too many damn steps. "
4 hours ago
Tone © replied to RubyWoo's discussion Father of The Game's Adopted Daughter Says Game Won't Let Him See Her
"Game has issues"
5 hours ago
Eleven8 replied to RubyWoo's discussion Father of The Game's Adopted Daughter Says Game Won't Let Him See Her
"Which is why in this case, I feel like she has a trash mother who probably can't wait to sell…"
6 hours ago
Asimplebijou posted blog posts
6 hours ago
Asimplebijou's 2 blog posts were featured
6 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video