I need an official count by Sept 1 2010. Are you coming or not? If so, how many are coming with you? Please note the hotel of your choosing (from the group listed), # of guess and any suggestions for activities you'd like to participate in the originial group thread.

Views: 111

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

An official count of what? Are you talking about Mardi Gras in New Orleans for 2011?
Count me in, No guests. And I'll get back to you on activities
let me go to the original to see the hotels and activities..was looking last month and it seems as if a lot were booked...
i'll be there in jan. i already made plans for two other cities in sept.
dang OG... we wanted you to be one of the keynote speakers...

@ Neva of all the hotels in NO, only 6 have availability, and my favorite has been booked...
LOL @ keynote speaker! I'm totally in, just scared about not being able to take off after starting a new job when I move. I'll go post on the original thread.

JustMe said:
@ Neva of all the hotels in NO, only 6 have availability, and my favorite has been booked...
Im In
Yes ma'am! And you must come.

skyttlez77563 said:
An official count of what? Are you talking about Mardi Gras in New Orleans for 2011?
bwahahaha! you're so funny! thats why i love yall.

but i was thinking the trip was in sept. margi gras is next year!!! im so special:(

what are the dates for this get-together?

JustMe said:
Just because I'm on Baller Alert, doesn't mean I'm ballin,,, those hotel package prices are similar to my roundtrip airfare for my Italy trip! I'm going to look into some "sponsorship opportunities".
Lmao

Nas'sTattooArtist said:
Just because I'm on Baller Alert, doesn't mean I'm ballin,,, those hotel package prices are similar to my roundtrip airfare for my Italy trip! I'm going to look into some "sponsorship opportunities".
Sounds like another keynote speaker!

Nas'sTattooArtist said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Drake Creeps on Blac Chyna, Lil Duval Chimes In

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by AmericanBeauty 1 hour ago. 1 Reply

Drake was caught liking a bunch of…Continue

Waist Shapers

Started by Bossy Bri in Talk Ish. Last reply by Asimplebijou 1 hour ago. 1 Reply

Ladies, to avoid the long waiting time for delivery, do you guys know where I could purchase a waist shaper?I've looked online and I see certain Walmarts, I'm a little skeptical.Continue

Tags: fitness, waist

Latest Activity

Harlem commented on Eleven8's blog post Why The #FCKH8 Campaign Will Get Lost In Translation (VIDEO)
"love it! and its true"
5 minutes ago
TheLadyJosephine commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion Throwback: Diahann Carroll
"She is B.A.D. If you have a chance to read her autobiography do so. She admits she made it a point…"
11 minutes ago
Harlem liked Eleven8's blog post Why The #FCKH8 Campaign Will Get Lost In Translation (VIDEO)
13 minutes ago
Angela H liked Eleven8's blog post Morning Wood: Jordan Burroughs (Olympic Wrestler)
43 minutes ago
Eleven8 shared their blog post on Twitter
58 minutes ago
Eleven8's 7 blog posts were featured
59 minutes ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
59 minutes ago
AmericanBeauty replied to RubyWoo's discussion Drake Creeps on Blac Chyna, Lil Duval Chimes In
"I can't w/ this fool lol..."
1 hour ago
AmericanBeauty replied to RubyWoo's discussion Baller Mail - Rihanna Still Wears Chris Brown's Boxers
"... OR... She just likes that brand of boxers..."
1 hour ago
Shell Yisrael commented on Eleven8's blog post Why The #FCKH8 Campaign Will Get Lost In Translation (VIDEO)
"I thought i was going to be offended and not like it. But i loved this video!"
1 hour ago
RubyWoo posted discussions
1 hour ago
Asimplebijou replied to Bossy Bri's discussion Waist Shapers
"I ordered one through perfect my sillouette. they have a website and ship through amazon. the first…"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video