I need an official count by Sept 1 2010. Are you coming or not? If so, how many are coming with you? Please note the hotel of your choosing (from the group listed), # of guess and any suggestions for activities you'd like to participate in the originial group thread.

 

 

Views: 238

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

An official count of what? Are you talking about Mardi Gras in New Orleans for 2011?
Count me in, No guests. And I'll get back to you on activities
let me go to the original to see the hotels and activities..was looking last month and it seems as if a lot were booked...
i'll be there in jan. i already made plans for two other cities in sept.
dang OG... we wanted you to be one of the keynote speakers...

@ Neva of all the hotels in NO, only 6 have availability, and my favorite has been booked...
LOL @ keynote speaker! I'm totally in, just scared about not being able to take off after starting a new job when I move. I'll go post on the original thread.

JustMe said:
dang OG... we wanted you to be one of the keynote speakers...
@ Neva of all the hotels in NO, only 6 have availability, and my favorite has been booked...
Im In
Yes ma'am! And you must come.

skyttlez77563 said:
An official count of what? Are you talking about Mardi Gras in New Orleans for 2011?
bwahahaha! you're so funny! thats why i love yall.

but i was thinking the trip was in sept. margi gras is next year!!! im so special:(

what are the dates for this get-together?

JustMe said:
dang OG... we wanted you to be one of the keynote speakers...
@ Neva of all the hotels in NO, only 6 have availability, and my favorite has been booked...
Just because I'm on Baller Alert, doesn't mean I'm ballin,,, those hotel package prices are similar to my roundtrip airfare for my Italy trip! I'm going to look into some "sponsorship opportunities".
Sounds like another keynote speaker!

Nas'sTattooArtist said:
Just because I'm on Baller Alert, doesn't mean I'm ballin,,, those hotel package prices are similar to my roundtrip airfare for my Italy trip! I'm going to look into some "sponsorship opportunities".
lol... 3/6-3/9,2011... if you can come PM me so I can tell you what I need from you... lol

OfficialGroupie said:
bwahahaha! you're so funny! thats why i love yall.
but i was thinking the trip was in sept. margi gras is next year!!! im so special:(

what are the dates for this get-together?

JustMe said:
dang OG... we wanted you to be one of the keynote speakers... @ Neva of all the hotels in NO, only 6 have availability, and my favorite has been booked...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ballerific Events

BallerBoards

Ryan Lochte Loses All Of His Endorsements

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by CarmelKandi_39 Sep 18. 4 Replies

It doesn’t look like things are looking good for #RyanLochte after lying about being robbed at gunpoint in #Rio. Despite apologizing on social media and via an interview with #MattLauer, Lochte is…Continue

WAGs this new show about women begging the pro ballers to put a ring on it and and looking thirtsy early in the relationships.

Started by CarmelKandi_39 in Talk Ish Sep 18. 0 Replies

I want to know others take on this new show.Sound off if you not scared that some of the cast members might actually clap back!

BallerAlert Survival Scrolls

Started by Honeycoated in Talk Ish. Last reply by Tamika Sep 13. 71 Replies

 "A pretty woman should nerver be broke" "Purse first, ass last" According to BlackSnakeMoan:STOP1. GOING THROUGH NIGGAS PHONES2. GOING THROUGH NIGGAS FACEBOOK/TWITTER FRIENDS3. DIGGING FOR INFOif…Continue

Federal Judge Rules Employers Can Terminate LGBTQ Employees; Cites Religious Liberties

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by LemonDropPop Sep 4. 1 Reply

Last Thursday, the District Court ruled that a funeral home could terminate a transgender employee for transitioning. Thomas Rost (R.G. & G.R. Harris Funeral Homes) terminated Amiee Stephens when…Continue

Latest Activity

Moving In Silence liked Niko Rose's blog post Ballerific Finance: Analyze The Total, Not The Monthly Payment – blogged by @niksofly
8 hours ago
EmpressSoDivine liked MsMaryMac's blog post Ballerific Health: Pretty Hurts - Dishing on the Dangers of Plastic Surgery in the DR
12 hours ago
Niko Rose posted a blog post
19 hours ago
Niko Rose's blog post was featured
19 hours ago
Eleven8's 2 blog posts were featured
21 hours ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
21 hours ago
MsMaryMac posted blog posts
21 hours ago
MsMaryMac's blog post was featured
yesterday
MrArcherthePromoter shared Asimplebijou's event on Google +1
yesterday
MrArcherthePromoter liked Asimplebijou's event NYC - Jeezy @ Lust NY 9/29
yesterday
MrArcherthePromoter commented on Asimplebijou's event NYC - Jeezy @ Lust NY 9/29
"No Janky Promoters IN NYC baby!!!!!!!!! lmao"
yesterday
Asimplebijou's 2 events were featured
yesterday

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service