I love love love! Monica.... but I'm not feeling her new CD... n I'm kinda sad about that..lol... it sounds like she's a new artist or something..n it not deep at all... like I'm use yo hearing from her... I'm salty..lol I love Monica...no song stands out

Views: 115

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Monica ain't been right since Miss Thang lol no wait The Boy Is Mine I was disappointed on this one too 
I hate this cd i was falling asleep. Lol her last album was bomb.com you would think her being in love would Inspire,some great music. It's like she did it backwards. Her last album should have been this album and this album should have been her old. Lol

I listened to the CD online first and was like, "I'm not buying that crap" but I did buy it and now I love it. It's nowhere near Still Standing, but I like it, "Time to Move On, Amazing, Cry, Without You, and In 3D" are good songs. I would have LOVED it if she would have included more ballads that expressed her being in love and songs that reflected her new life, but overall. I like it.

Still Standing was the BOMB!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Lil Kim's Baby Daddy Thirsts After Nicki Minaj

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Beautiful Brownie 3 hours ago. 1 Reply

No word on whether Lil Kim and Mr.…Continue

Emily B and Fabolous Expecting Second Child

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by University of Smitty 16 hours ago. 7 Replies

It's being reported that Fabolous…Continue

Entrepreneurship

Started by SoLuscious in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious yesterday. 85 Replies

For as long as i can remember, ive always disliked working for others. Throughout my life (including now) ive also been on an entrepreneurial journey, trying ALL types of businesses and working on…Continue

Tags: retirement, early, hustle, side, entrepreneur

Latest Activity

KayD commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - "Young Thug Is Gonna Get Me Out The Strip Club"
"She needs to be quarantined!"
2 minutes ago
Profile IconKendra Williams, Ambriel Tucker, ceecee guzman and 63 more joined Baller Alert.com
31 minutes ago
SoClo commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - "Young Thug Is Gonna Get Me Out The Strip Club"
"Lmfao. I can't with this story nor with her"
35 minutes ago
mariemarie675 commented on Eleven8's blog post Ballerific Relationships: "How to Get the Dude & the Dough" by Vanessa Ambrosia
"Wow,this is so good and so true..... I wasn't able to keep a real baller until I mastered…"
43 minutes ago
Victoria Cobham updated their profile
55 minutes ago
Deb B commented on Eleven8's blog post Contest: Win The Ultimate Baller Alert Holiday Gift Basket
"Done"
1 hour ago
Kitty B. commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - "Young Thug Is Gonna Get Me Out The Strip Club"
"I'm DYINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG laughing and disgusted by this at the same damn time..."
1 hour ago
V commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - "Young Thug Is Gonna Get Me Out The Strip Club"
"He'd have to bring me LOTSA cash-no less than $25K, 6 bottles of Patron and wear a silicone…"
1 hour ago
Ahab Magnum commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - "Young Thug Is Gonna Get Me Out The Strip Club"
"well damn, oral, vaginal, salad tossing, and anal, oh my! why doesn't she just film…"
1 hour ago
Michelle Saunders commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - "Young Thug Is Gonna Get Me Out The Strip Club"
"I wish her the best in getting out the strip club but does anyone notice that she fails to realize…"
1 hour ago
Derecia Tyrelle Timmons commented on Eleven8's blog post Contest: Win The Ultimate Baller Alert Holiday Gift Basket
"Done"
1 hour ago
Jasmine Prevost commented on Eleven8's blog post Contest: Win The Ultimate Baller Alert Holiday Gift Basket
"Done"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video