Forget the first 2 hoes in the video, the 3 dude....OMG THAT ISH IS....I'm sick!!!! Wait....why the whole family looking at RAYRAY?? ewwwww I'm sick.......But on some real ish....Dude looks like Tone bwahahahahaha

Views: 1059

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Is that an Ankle bracelet 0_O
ewwww!! i was NOT prepared for that video!
lmao from listening to it, I'm thinking him and some chick were getting a lil too freaky and this is what happened....i am in paiin and I aint even got a d-ck

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN said:
what the f*** happen is what i want to know?? why is the whole family looking at dude d***...now i could see my wife/girl seeing maybe even my mom....but all the uncles aunts etc. ewwww i feel sick still........u aint s*** for postin dis ally hahaahahaha!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Young Jeezy Steps Out With His New Girlfriend in Atlanta

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by GoalDigging 1 hour ago. 4 Replies

Young Jeezy has been seen…Continue

Whats up with this guy?

Started by Cleopatra Jones in Talk Ish. Last reply by Busy Signal aka $picey 3 hours ago. 23 Replies

He's a 40-smth year old White agriculture baller, I think we can talk millions here. He reached out to me through.. a certain website; we spent a night in the hotel once, he got really interested in…Continue

Latest Activity

RubyWoo posted a blog post
48 minutes ago
RubyWoo's blog post was featured
48 minutes ago
Eleven8 commented on Eleven8's blog post Ballerific Business: Know Your Product (Research Research Research)
"I find this very often with hair companies. A lot of them come up on some money and head to Ali…"
58 minutes ago
POFBALLER joined Baller Alert's group
1 hour ago
Andrea Crayton commented on Eleven8's blog post Contest: Win The Ultimate Baller Alert Holiday Gift Basket
"DONE"
1 hour ago
MISW commented on Eleven8's blog post Ballerific Business: Know Your Product (Research Research Research)
"This actually happened to me with Tya Wrights hair company. I placed an order and emailed a…"
1 hour ago
firstclassv shared Eleven8's blog post on Twitter
1 hour ago
Peachkyss liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Foot Werk: Dsquared Virginia High Heeled Sandals
1 hour ago
GoalDigging replied to RubyWoo's discussion Identities of Cops Killed in Brooklyn Released, Son of Slain Cop Sends His Dad a Message
"Very sad."
1 hour ago
GoalDigging replied to RubyWoo's discussion Young Jeezy Steps Out With His New Girlfriend in Atlanta
"She's beautiful and they look great."
1 hour ago
GoalDigging commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - James Young, Rookie With The Boston Celtics
"She sounds very young and impressionable. That was not was not wild sex, but it is for an 18-19…"
1 hour ago
Eleven8's 4 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video