I'm definitely not being conceited, but I am truly the hottest chic in my crew. Actually I don't really have a "crew" persay but the chics that I do roll with from time to time aren't really on my caliber. I'm the most fashion forward and glamorous.  I love to show stop when I step out and they're pretty much basic. Also, I'm the tallest so when I wear heels, I'm towering over them. I love my ladies but I really want some badder chics in my circle, problem is I don't wanna "out" my friends and I'm not really that "susie sunshine" chic that makes friends everyday. I've pondered going out alone but I don't wanna look lonely (lol). Any suggestions.

Views: 2827

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lmao, is all I could do after readin this an than seein this pic

Siren said:
Yet your simple ass is still replying. Bish, go sit your ass down somewhere and adjust your wig

P.S. I dont give a f*** about you size-2-no-ass self, your part time job or your impala

Ciao Ciao

Baby AJ Jesus Juice said:

Sidenote: Her ass could've never rolled with me cause the Size 2 Prez don't f**** with southern hoes. I only f**** with ATL Beckys! You black southern belles bore the hell outta me with your God-fearing, Lennox mall browsing ways.

Now Northern sistas.. haha! What it do fam? I see y'all... starting next month! We goin in!

damn blkfu-- haha! That's why I love niccas.. They'll snap in a second! Crazy, psychotic a****.. P**** soaked right now!

SN: I don't browse no stinky websites when I'm at work.. sistahs need to stop doing that ish! Makes us look bad!!
blackfujones said:

Just for you Im gonna give you 2 mins from me you bird brain broad.  Go sit ya corny ass down somewhere and go get everyone a cocktail before I tell ya boss you aint workin...You dont hang with beckys, hell you dont hang with anyone but the two lil men that sit on ya shoulders telling you that you're the SIZE 2 PREZ....So on that note I'm done with you ya birdbrain bummy broad.

bored, immature, spiteful bishes! Must be between the ages of 14 and 21. Travels in packs and fear of independent thinking. See Every post above for evidence!

And again, to the brothers (blkfujones and the other one I'm too lazy to search for) y'all some sorry as niccas for entertaining this ish. So what, the bish came on here showing out? Who the f*** cares... talkin bout you bout to get fired.. You hoes at work on Baller Alert? REALLY?

That's why black women can't get high positions in Corporate America. Cause they go to their dead end customer serivce job think its cute to show up late, make jokes all damn day and still find time to take extended lunch breaks.On top of that, browsing social websites on the clock. STRAIGHT HOODRAT!!! And y'all be the same hoes who quiver when the white man walk by cause y'all aint got nothin to show for the day.

"I saved a 1000 slaves. I would of saved a 1000 more if they knew they were slaves" -Harriet Tubman

Blackfujones **goin in** !! Lmao

blackfujones said:
Just for you Im gonna give you 2 mins from me you bird brain broad.  Go sit ya corny ass down somewhere and go get everyone a cocktail before I tell ya boss you aint workin...You dont hang with beckys, hell you dont hang with anyone but the two lil men that sit on ya shoulders telling you that you're the SIZE 2 PREZ....So on that note I'm done with you ya birdbrain bummy broad.

bored, immature, spiteful bishes! Must be between the ages of 14 and 21. Travels in packs and fear of independent thinking. See Every post above for evidence!

And again, to the brothers (blkfujones and the other one I'm too lazy to search for) y'all some sorry as niccas for entertaining this ish. So what, the bish came on here showing out? Who the f*** cares... talkin bout you bout to get fired.. You hoes at work on Baller Alert? REALLY?

That's why black women can't get high positions in Corporate America. Cause they go to their dead end customer serivce job think its cute to show up late, make jokes all damn day and still find time to take extended lunch breaks.On top of that, browsing social websites on the clock. STRAIGHT HOODRAT!!! And y'all be the same hoes who quiver when the white man walk by cause y'all aint got nothin to show for the day.

"I saved a 1000 slaves. I would of saved a 1000 more if they knew they were slaves" -Harriet Tubman

Your p**** is soaked because he called you birdbrain bummy broad?

damn blkfu-- haha! That's why I love niccas.. They'll snap in a second! Crazy, psychotic a****.. P**** soaked right now!

SN: I don't browse no stinky websites when I'm at work.. sistahs need to stop doing that ish! Makes us look bad!!
blackfujones said:

Ugh.. good day BA! As usual, I'm bored with you. Don't have me on the brain too hard ... I'll be back... haha! Or maybe not! Y'all would be missing hard!
Lmao, this has been the most hilarious thread of the day
lmao@ Baller Alert said:

Baller Alert said:

blackfujones said:

FUJONES YOU CREW TAPPING/ P**** FOOTING NEGROID.. who u calling names? I see yo ass. haha! Can't stand when a woman calls you out boo-boo? From the looks of it, I'd think you'd be used to it. Simple minded bishes! Bored, stank bishes

Buy my album hoes! 2012/ we goin in!

Usuaully I got too much love but you on the list boo-boo

Jesus, take the wheel for material hoe!

material girl said:

lmao@ Baller Alert said:

crew tapping? come on pigeon head...we all know youre the resident sambo round these parts. So gone head and get me a sweet tea and do a nice jig for me while you getting it you beverage slangin heffa.  Matter of fact call up ya beckys and the size 18 bummy birdbrained broads and tell em I'm goin in on ya ass right about now.

FUJONES YOU CREW TAPPING/ P**** FOOTING NEGROID.. who u calling names? I see yo ass. haha! Can't stand when a woman calls you out boo-boo? From the looks of it, I'd think you'd be used to it. Simple minded bishes! Bored, stank bishes

Buy my album hoes! 2012/ we goin in!

*turning the TV off and taking a ring side seat*

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

Latest Activity

Mama Dragon Slayer Puss commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Morning Wood: Amir Khan (Boxer)
"I need one"
4 hours ago
Mama Dragon Slayer Puss liked Asimplebijou's blog post Morning Wood: Amir Khan (Boxer)
4 hours ago
AKa maddie commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Morning Wood: Amir Khan (Boxer)
"  he's so gorgeous"
5 hours ago
Sweetness commented on Eleven8's blog post Big Sean Comes For Naya Rivera In New Song "I Don't F*** Wit You" (VIDEO)
"Lol girl that's a book hahaha"
5 hours ago
Eleven8 commented on Eleven8's blog post Big Sean Comes For Naya Rivera In New Song "I Don't F*** Wit You" (VIDEO)
"@Sweetness, a few words def turned into a few lines lol"
6 hours ago
Moving In Silence liked Asimplebijou's blog post Morning Wood: Amir Khan (Boxer)
6 hours ago
Moving In Silence commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Morning Wood: Amir Khan (Boxer)
"Yes Lawd!!!"
6 hours ago
Formally Known as Ginger commented on Kamaria Jene`'s blog post The Essence of Presence "Ballerific Relationships"
"I prefer face-to-face when possible other than that your a-- better pick up that phone."
8 hours ago
Formally Known as Ginger replied to RubyWoo's discussion YG and Elle Varner Spotted at Nike Football Society in LA
"She wants a rapper so bad. First J Cole, then Meek, and now YG. SMH"
8 hours ago
Formally Known as Ginger replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Question - Do Women Know If They Will Sleep With a Guy Within First 10 Minutes?
"Within 10 minutes I can determine if it's a possibility. "
8 hours ago
Denise Love commented on Kamaria Jene`'s blog post The Essence of Presence "Ballerific Relationships"
"My boyfriend and I broke up because of bad communication. He just wanted to "text" out…"
9 hours ago
RubyWoo posted discussions
9 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video